A Bender With a Gift |BOOK 1|...

By ItsMeFoxie02

Cover made by me! ______________________ Ayira has been bestfriends with korra since she was born. They click... More

Introduction!
"Chapter 1"
"Chapter 2"
"Chapter 3"
"Sorry"
"Chapter 4"
"Chapter 5"
"Chapter 6"
"Chapter 7"
"Chapter 8"
"Chapter 9"
"Chapter 10"
"Chapter 11"
"Chapter 12"
"Chapter 13"
"Chapter 14"
"Chapter 15"
"Chapter 16"
"Chapter 17"
"Chapter 18"
"Chapter 19"
"Chapter 20"
"Chapter 21"
"Chapter 22"
"Chapter 23"
"Chapter 24"
"Chapter 25"
"Chapter 26"
"Chapter 27"
"Chapter 28"
"Chapter 29"
" IMPORTANT! "
"Chapter 30"
"Chapter 31"
!¡ Author's Note ¡!
"Chapter 32"
"Chapter 34"
"Chapter 35"
¡!Important!¡

"Chapter 33"

890 24 6
By ItsMeFoxie02

Hi there lovelies!

Well..well.. well it has been awhile hasn't it? I want you all to know that I just needed a break from writting Avatar.. because I really didn't have any idea of what to write next.

I could've made a crappy ending right now but I'm not giving up on this book. There are too many people reading it and I will not let you down :)

Thank you all for the 37k reads! Like thank you so much!! You guys are literally amazing. I already have gotten some messages of people waiting for this book to continue so I won't let you wait any longer.

Guys.. here is Chapter 33.

•~~~~~~~~~•

It was the next day and I was making my way towards Amon's office and
as I made my way into Amon's office I was met by him and his loyal moustache man who were obviously in a conversation. They both turned my way when I closed the door behind me.

"We're busy." The moustache man snarled.

"I don't care. Amon will have to make some time." I glared towards his loyal minion.

"I-" He began but was interupted by Amon himself.

"What is it that you want?" Amon asked while staring at me with a stern look in his eyes.

"I want to leave this building and go out for a bit. Meeko needs a stroll." I folded my arms together while waiting for what he had to say.

"You will see Meeko when you've done your job.. but you have permission to leave for two hours."

"That's not fair you told me you would let me see Meeko." I snarled while walking in a fast pace towards his desk.

"Did I?" He said with a grin.

"Yes. you. did."

"Can't seem to remember. Now get out before I decide to not let you go out of my sight." He said with a stern tone while I gave him a glare in return but turned around right after to leave his office.

While I made my way out of his office I left the door open and walked through the hallway. After some seconds I heard his door being shut hardly and a small grin appeared on my face.

It took some time before I knew where the exit was but when I found it I let out a sigh of relief.

"Finally."

A clear blue sky was the first thing that had caught my attention while the second thing was the location were I was.

The base was pretty close to the city and it wouldn't take long to get to the core of the city.

As I finally made it to the city my eyes immediatly caught Tahno walking through the city, he looked horrible.. I jumped off the building that I stood on and ran his way.

"Tahno!" I yelled and he quickly turned his gaze my way.

"Ayira? What?.. How?" He asked with confusion while a hint of suprise was planted on his face.

"What?" I asked his way.

"I thought Amon had kidnapped you.. I thought you were gone?"

"I'm a survivor, Tahno.. I thought you knew that by now." A slight smile made its way on my face.

"I'm glad you're safe.." He said with a weak voice.

"Tahno.. how are you? You know after him taking your bending away.." I mumbled.

"Couldn't be better.." He lied as he faked a smile.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't stop him from taking your bending."

"Don't be.. I'm glad you even tried to help us. You were brave." A small smile made its way on his face.

"Would you maybe want to talk for a bit?" I suggested but he shrugged.

"I kinda need some time for myself now. Maybe some other time."

"Alright.. See you some other time then." I replied while he started to walk away.

He is devistated... I wish I could give him his bending back. I sighed as I felt bad for not being able to do anything.

The hours went by and I decided that it was best to head back.. for Meeko's well being. The road towards the base felt like I was walking back to the place I hated the most. When I arrived at the base.. I saw some machines that I haven't seen yet.

I slowly walked over being cautious about not being seen and when I was close enough a logo of a company was visible.. no way.. Hiroshi.. why?

Without hesitation I made my way into the base and made my way through the hallways towards Amon's office. Just before I was gonna open the door.. I heard him talking but to who?

I opened the door and was met by Amon who was on the phone with someone else. His eyes stared into mine with a stern expression as he ended the phone call. He reached out for his mask and layed it down on his desk

"Why would he help you?" I asked out of nowhere making him frown.

"Who?" He asked acting all dumb.

"Hiroshi.. he was a spy all along. Wasn't he?"

"Who told you this?" I made my way over to him and rested my hands on his desk while looking down at him.

"That doesn't matter. What are you up to Amon." I snarled.

"As if I were to tell you." He replied with a grin as he stood up.

"If he hurts my friends our deal is over." I snarled and walked out of the room while smashing the door shut behind me.

As my breathing became calm again I let out a sigh. What was I even thinking.. nobody could keep me hostage.. nobody can control me.

"I'm done with doing nothing.. I'm done with being a good little girl. I'm getting Meeko out of here. Tonight." I mumbled and walked with a fast pace towards the room that was mine.

When I arrived at the door I opened it up only to see that there was now a minion on guard.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked while folding my arms together.

"Keeping guard. Amon doesn't want you wandering around anymore." He replied with a stern tone.

"Fine. But you're gonna stand out of my room."

"That's not-"

"Out." I snarled while my fiery eyes started to show.

He didn't hesitate and walked out of the door while I closed it behind him. I had got to find a way to find Meeko.. that's when a thought popped up in my mind.

I might not have airbending.. but I can meditate. Back at Air Temple Island I read about a state that someone can get into.. it will let you walk out of your body while nobody sees you.. but you can end up never coming back into your own body.

I just have to try it.. all day long.

I walked over to the front of the bed and set down on the ground. I remembered how Tenzin had thought us how to relax and how to sit properly. Without thinking I took my position and closed my eyes.

Probably many hours went by and I had tried about 5 times.. but nothing had happend. Frustration began to hit me and just when I was about to try it again the door went open.

"What are you doing on the floor?" He asked with a demanding tone.

"What does it look like to you, Amon." I answered shortly while giving him a stern look.

"Get off the floor." He scoffed.

"No."

"Hello? Earth to Ayira?" He snarled while walking closer to me.

A frown made its way on my face. When he was too close to me I stood up only to look down and see.. my own body sitting in the same position.

I did it.. I did it..

I let out a small scream of joy but when I saw that Amon was touching my body I began to worry.. what if he fucks up everything.. I got to go. With that I walked through him and the next thing I knew.. I was on the other side were the guard stood.

Okay.. Ayira. Focus, you don't have much time.

I took a deep breath and made my way through the hallway. Some minutes went by and I was sure that I had checked almost every room.. which made me think.. there is another floor.. I looked down at the ground and took a deep breath. Here goes nothing..

My body slowly went through the ground and I found myself in a room. It was dark and there was no light switch.. or atleast I assumed there wasn't. As I tried to Scan de room the lights switched on. My eyes widened when I saw the moustache man walking towards.. Meeko. But what hurt me the most was.. how Meeko seemed to be slowly dying. I was sure that he wasn't given enough food.

I watched how the moustache man layed down the food while Meeko stood up growling at the man infront of him. Tears began to form as I saw what happend next.. he electrocuted him.

Anger boiled up and without knowing what I did I found myself back in my room, staring right into Amon's eyes. A deadly glare made its way on my face as I grabbed him by his throat. The fiery form of my eyes turned back while he looked at me with a hint of shock.

"You.. how dare you torture my bestfriend." I snarled as I threw him hard against the wall.

As he fell against the wall I felt my fiery state disappear. Looks like I have to do it the old fashion way..

The door went open again revealing the guard that stood on watch. His head slowly turned to his leader and he quickly turned his gaze back to me.

"Would you believe me if I told you that I knocked him out with my charms?" I asked while a grin made its way on my face.

He ran up to me and before he could do anything I bloodbended him.

"I guess not." I smiled as I knocked him out with my fist.

"It has been a pleasure to stay here. But Meeko and I are going home and you can all rott in here." As I walked over to the door I took one last look at Amon.

"Your biggest mistake was making Meeko's life a living hell.. I guess I have to return the favor." I grinned as I closed the door behind me.

Don't worry Meeko.. I'm coming for you. I thought while seeing the vision of him again.. tears began to form of anger and I ran the way towards the stairs that I had seen.

Just like I thought.. there was also a stairs going back down. Without hesitation I quickly ran down the stairs only to run into someone. When I looked up meeting the moustache man.. I couldn't control myself.

I grabbed him by his throat and pushed him hard against the wall making him gasp for air.

"You." I snarled.

I slammed him once again against the wall with his head.. making it bleed now. While I let him go he fell to the ground.

My mind told me that I wasn't done with him yet and I began to bloodbend him.

"You're gonna let Meeko go. Before I will let go of your life with just a snap." I threatened him while walking towards the room were I saw him.

The moustache man followed me.. but it wasn't like he had any choice with me bloodbending his body. When we arrived at the door I saw that there was a scan needed.

"Just like I thought." I chuckled and brought the moustache man infront of me.

"Now be a good little minion and open the door." I snarled his way while he looked at me with a hint of fear.

I held his hand out and let it touch the scan and with that the door slowly opened while the lights went on.. tears began to form as I saw Meeko laying there with wounds on him. I looked at the moustache man and sighed.

"You're lucky that I'm not a killer. I would kill you with no hesitation for what you've done." I snarled at him while my eyes began to have their fiery form again.

"It's time for a nap." And with that I knocked him out with slamming his head against the wall.

I turned around when I heard Meeko whimper and tears of sadness started to go down my cheecks. I ran as fast as I could and embraced the one who meant the most to me..

"Meeko!" I cried.

His head turned my way and his eyes glimpsed with joy as he saw me. A tongue was felt on my face as he licked me.

"I missed you buddy.. I'm sorry for not finding you earlier. These monsters don't even deserve to live for what they did to you." I snarled while I let go of him and looked at the moustache man.

"Do you want me to end him?" I asked Meeko while not letting the moustache man out of my sight.

Meeko let out a whimper while he stood up. He didn't want me to be a killer.. and I knew he wouldn't.. because that is the only thing that held me back from killing everyone of them, even Amon.

I gave Meeko one last hug and let out a sigh of relief. When I let go of him I looked him in the eyes.

"Let's go home."

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Well... this was it for chapter 33! I hope you all liked it and be sure to let me know what you thought about the chapter.

I would love to hear your opinion! Thank you all so much for still reading this book.

I wish you all a wonderfull day and hopefully I will see you in the next one! :)

▪︎ This chapter has 2373 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

617K 25K 60
An Avatar: The Last Airbender Fanfiction (Zuko X OC) "And lastly, we are free, but we are not our own persons." At this, the student frowned and...
73.6K 2.3K 17
Korra's only childhood friend(Y/N) is found after two years when she moves to Republic City for her airbending training. (Y/N), although a non-bender...
15.7K 446 9
You are Bolin's twin and the youngest sibling by 13 minutes. Somehow you got the fire bender gene while your twin got the earth bending one. Your bro...
26.4K 584 10
Korra was involved in a horrid accident that left her paralyzed. Within that time, her world became a blur of anger and secret feelings for her best...