The Journey Begins

By Mozoi456

The Journey Begins - The Imphorian Prowess Vol. 1 ! Ahriman's journey. Chris Love. Alyia's losses. More

Summary | Rising to Godly Levels
Day 1 / September 20th / The Year 2100
When It Rains It Pours.
There's A Long Road Ahead...
There's Is A Long Road Ahead... pt.2 (2)
Mission Acquired.

Can I Go Back?

184 20 16
By Mozoi456

POV: Alyia

Walking up the steps to my house, I could hear my parents arguing. I typed in the code, and the front door opened.

I then made my way to the kitchen to where my parents stood after closing the door. Ignoring their voices, I opened the refrigerator to get out a water bottle.

"Your back early." My mother looked at me blankly. "I thought you were staying over to practice some more with that boy. "

"Yes, mother. I told the boy I had to come home and pack for the trip."

"It's mam." My mother corrected me, cocking her hand back as if she was going to hit me, "And lower your tone when your speaking to me."

" Yes, mam."

"Before you go, we'll like to speak to you." My father tossed a couple of papers on the table from the trash bag he was holding. "On what we found in your room."

I must have forgotten to lock my door! I watched as he pulled out every sketchbook that I owned and slammed it on the island table in front of me. Then he pulled out posters, my poster that cost over 200 dollars, out of that trash bag. All my years of work were crumpled, torn, and inked.

"You-"

I went over to all of my drawings with disbelief.

"Do you care to explain why all this was in your room?" My father said, " Do you know drawings like this can put your mother and me in jail?"

"Being an Imphorian on this earth is a crime! Drawing them and buying items of them isn't!" I screeched, "You're an idiot! Both of you! You have no right to go in and ruin my things!"

" What was that ?!" My mother launched at me, "Watch your mouth!"

I pushed her, and she fell back.

" You heard me!"

I turned to my father, and he snapped his finger, which froze all of my muscles.

"Well, this is me and your mothers' house, and you're our child, meaning you do whatever we say, whenever it is said," He began to dump all of my drawings into the trash bag that they were in previously, " By the way you are not getting none of this stuff back. "

" You can take those drawings, but you can't erase the talent that I withhold!" I said, "I'll just make more!"

"Alyia, sweetheart, you were born with no talent or powers..." My mother called out evilly, " You are nearly human, for god sake. You're not anything special."

I rolled my eyes, and my mother punched my side.

"Go to hell." I snarled, "I'll be more than you'll ever be."

" Your lucky were allowing you to visit your grandparents for your birthday." My father handed the bag to my mother, "Now get your ass up those stairs and pack those bags."

"Unsnap your fingers, and I will."

My father unsnapped his fingers, and I could move again. I shook my head and walked up the stairs.

The usual- It doesn't even bother me at this point.

~~~

I went into the bathroom and sat my bag down. Then lock the door, undress, all while drinking from my water bottle, and turning on the shower.

I got in. Letting the cold water wash away all my makeup, sweat, and smell that I've accumulated from the day only if it could wash away how anger I feel, how stupid I think, and how sad I think.

I was so upset today, and the only person that noticed was Chris, and I pushed him away. I made him think he was crazy.

I knew he was watching me, so I wanted to seem perfect. I wanted to impress him by appearing so perfect.

And I liked to be mean and defy him because his voice would change into something more severe and profound. And I loved that tone other than his regular one; only if he knew why I would be mean to him.

Only if he knew how I truly felt; wouldn't stop until he got what he wanted, which would be me as his girlfriend.

But I know this, He's' too good of a person to be in love with me. He's too sweet and romantic to be in love with me. His heart is pure, and so are his intentions. For years I've watched how he would treat others. And I've watched how people would gravitate towards him because he was so friendly and fair. And I've watched as the ladies of the martial art class flirt and argue over him with each other.

Even when we would walk into stores or restaurants, I could see how people would become all giggly around him and overextend their friendliness towards him.

It's just something about him that's so inviting and comfortable.

He's' even caught my friend Genesis into his web.

That is why I had to stop him from sweet-talking me into being his girlfriend. Also why I had to remove myself from being around Chris because I was falling for him, just like that. In those moments, he could have done whatever he wished, and I would have let him. I hoped that he would have done something like kissing me or other things.

But since he didn't do it, I had to play my part and make him feel bad, then make him apologize.

"Hurry Up in there!" My mother banged at the door loudly, "We're leaving in 30 minutes!"

Because I am an asshole, and sadly, I love to make people feel like I am the victim; when, in fact, they have done nothing wrong to me.

I know I'm messed up, but how could I be any better? When terrible people surround me, for instance, my parents. When two horrible people have a baby, that child is going to turn out to be shit.

Although yes, I have pretty, big, green eyes and a perfect face. I'm still a terrible person with smooth caramel-toned skin, Loose, dark brown, curly hair, and a proportionate frame; this makes me assume everyone's beneath me in looks, status, and wealth. Well, not my money but my parent's money and their status.

Knowing my position and the power that my name has, I don't fit in with anyone. Or try not to anyway.

And the boys at school drool over me because I never acknowledge them. For some reason, boys try more challenging to get your attention if they're not getting it. Like I'd ever give those sick, ugly, disgusting super-humans a chance.

~~~

My phone ringing from inside my bag, So I got out of the shower and began to dig through it to find it.

"Hey, Genesis." I answered the call, " I'm in the shower right now; I'll be out in just a second."

"Oh, no problem, girly."

I put my phone down and turned off the shower, wrapping myself with a towel. I opened the door and walked to my room with my phone.

Closing and locking the door to my room, I began to change into my outing clothes.

"So you're getting ready for that trip, huh?" She asked

" Sure am; I've finish packing, but something happened today, and I can't stop thinking about it."

"Already? Lyia, the trip hasn't even started." She said, with much concern, " What happened?"

"You know, Chris, My trainer?"

" How could I forget? The perfect-looking guy who has the G.O.N ore? The guy who picks you up from school all the time? The guy who simps over you? The guy you'd be perfect with?"

I laughed, and she laughed too.

"Okay, I get it." I said," And you wouldn't believe what happened today. He asked me out today."

"You're kidding me!" She squealed, " So your together now, right?"

"Yeah, about that-."

"Alyia, don't tell me you messed that up."

" I did. I told Chris no, and I regret it. I need your help because he might not talk to me ever again."

" You made him feel horrible, didn't you?"

I laughed a little.

"So, how do you feel about him?"

"I feel- I feel that he's a great guy." I said, " And I felt that when he was telling me how he felt, that his feelings were true and honest."

" Okay, well, that's good, " She asked, " And how would you feel if you saw him kissing another girl or giving another girl the attention that he gives you?"

"I wouldn't know what to do. I'd be so angry."

" Sooner or later, he's' going to stop showing you all that attention and move on, and some girl is going to fill that spot. Lyia, this shows just how patient he is because this has been going on for years."

" So, how do I fix it?"

"You have to tell him how you feel; the sooner, the better."

"But how? How do I tell him?"

" You just tell him." She said, "Don't do it over text or call but in person, so he knows your serious."

"What if he doesn't believe me? Or doesn't want me anymore? Or think that I'm just saying It, just because?"

"Well, you wouldn't know unless you talk to him."

" I can't do it until after I get back from this trip; I won't see him until then."

"Wait, when do you leave?"

"Come on, Alyia, let's go!" My mother called out from the hall, "And get off the phone with that ugly girl you call a friend."

" Was that your mom?"

"Yeah, don't mind what she said." I shook my head, " But I'm about to leave right now for the trip."

"I never liked her, anyway." Genesis responded, "But stay safe, Lyia, and have a great trip. And Happy Birthday."

"That's the fifth time you told me a happy birthday today!" I replied, "But thanks, and I will stay as safe as possible. Also, I'll call you if something happens."

"Okay, girly, call me."

"I will." I said, "Bye, Genny."

"Bye."

I hung up the phone and grabbed the bags that I packed for the trip.

Oh, wait. I forget something.

I opened my closet and dug under the pile of shoes to find the one book. I always return this book here for safekeeping.

This book cost close to four hundred dollars, and there was no way I would let my parents throw it away.

Also, I stored all of the drawings that I thought I drew perfectly in the pages, so I would never lose them.

Luckily they didn't find this.

I put the book in my bag and left my room.

"I'm coming, So don't leave." I went down the stairs to hear the car startup," Wait, I said!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230 107 6
Olivia Adams is a young sixteen year old girl who lives a normal life until her parents decide to move to a new place cause of her dad new job, she u...
168 66 11
Welcome to the chaotic streets of New York City, where five teens' lives collide in a whirlwind of drama and intrigue. First up, there's Skylar, the...
355 61 25
this is all of my poems combined into one I hope you enjoy all of them and a I am trying to write relatable poems that reach the heart enjoy😁
427K 17.9K 123
SYPNOSIS Reading Purifying Love made Rachelle D'magiba feel very insulted. The ending that the author had written didn't go well with her expectation...