THE BILLIONAIRE'S LOVER

By beautifulandmystery

THE BILLIONAIRE OF LONDON SERIES BOOK ONE. ***... More

F O R E W O R D
A E S T H E T I C S
E P I G R A P H
1 | IN WHICH SHE BECAME SICK.
2 | IN WHICH SHE WAS KISSED BY A STRANGER.
3 | IN WHICH SHE AGREED TO HIS PROPOSAL
4 | IN WHICH SHE SIGNED THE CONTRACT.
5 | IN WHICH SHE WENT TO ONE HYDE PARK
6 | IN WHICH SHE'S TRANSFORMED
7 | IN WHICH SHE'S DISAPPOINTED
8 | IN WHICH SHE IS EMOTIONAL (M)
9 | IN WHICH SHE IS WINED AND DINED.
10 | IN WHICH SHE'S BURNING HOT (M)
11 | IN WHICH SHE HAS A FIRST EXPERIENCE (M)
12 | IN WHICH THERE'S MIXED FEELINGS (M)
13| IN WHICH SHE TOOK HIM HOME
15 | IN WHICH SHE TRAVELS IN A JET
16 | IN WHICH SHE'S DEBAUCHED (M)
17 | IN WHICH SHE'S SATIATED (M)
18 | IN WHICH SHE'S HOT AND BOTHERED
19 | IN WHICH SHE'S THOROUGHLY SATIATED (M)
20 | IN WHICH SHE EXPERIENCES STRANGE EMOTIONS
21 | IN WHICH SHE GETS DRUNK AND LET LOOSE
22 | IN WHICH SHE GETS A REALITY CHECK
23 | IN WHICH SHE MADE A PROMISE
24 | IN WHICH SHE LIVES LAVISHLY
25 | IN WHICH SHE GETS AN UNEXPECTED VISIT
26 | IN WHICH SHE'S TAKEN PUBLICLY
27 | IN WHICH SHE PLAYS A GAME
28 | IN WHICH SHE READS MIND
29 | IN WHICH SHE GIVES HIM A GIFT. . .OF HERSELF
30 | IN WHICH SHE BLEW IT WITH THE BILLIONAIRE
31 | IN WHICH SHE DISCOVERED HIDDEN TRUTHS
32 | IN WHICH SHE'S HEART BROKEN
33| IN WHICH SHE MEETS THE OTHER WOMAN
EPILOGUE : THE VOW
COMING SOON. . .

14 | IN WHICH SHE MEETS WITH AN OLD FRIEND

2.6K 102 9
By beautifulandmystery

Because the above song is fitting to the chapter❤❤❤❤.

*

'Understandable, but completely unnecessary. I would never cause you harm.'

Something delicate circled her breast. Excitement pulsed between her legs.

'What do you feel now?' he asked.

'Anticipation.'

He chuckled and the sound reverberated along her spine. Malora felt him draw another circle—teasingly, barely touching her. 'And if I told you this was a riding crop, what would you feel?'

A riding crop? Her breath caught.  'Fear.'

The crop swished through the air and landed sharply on her breast. Malora gasped at the sensation. It hurt briefly, but not too bad.

'See?' he asked. 'Nothing to fear. I won't cause you harm.' The crop hit her knees. 'Spread your legs.'

Malora felt even more exposed now. Her heart doubled its tempo, but something inside her was lit with excitement.

He trailed the crop from her knees to the apex between her legs. Right where she was most needy. 'I could whip you here,' he said. 'What do you think about that?'

'I. . .I don't know,' she confessed.

The crop smacked three times in quick succession right near her clit. It stung, but the sting was replaced almost immediately by the need for more.

'And now?' he asked, the crop swishing gentle as a butterfly between her legs.

'More,' she begged. 'I need more.'

The crop circled gently a few times before he snapped it against her aching center. Again and again it struck, each time bringing a pain laced with sweet pleasure. Malora cried out as it hit again.

'You look so good chained before me, pulling against my restraints, in my house, crying for my whip.' The crop tickled her breast once more. 'Your body is begging for release, isn't it?'

'Yes,' she admitted, surprised at how much she needed release. Malora pulled against the chains, wanting to touch herself, to bring herself pleasure if he wouldn't.

'And you'll have it.' The crop smacked against her core once more. 'But not tonight.'

Malora whimpered as she heard him walk away. Somewhere in the room, a drawer opened. She pulled on the chains again. What did he mean, not tonight?

'I'm going to unchain you now,' he said. 'You will go straight to bed. You will sleep naked and you will not touch yourself at all. There will be severe consequences if you disobey.'

He undid the chains one at a time, gently rubbing a sweet-smelling lotion on each wrist. Then he removed the blindfold. 'Do you understand?'

She looked in his deep, green eyes and knew he meant what he said. 'Yes, master T.'

It would be a long night.

*

The smell of bacon woke her the next morning.

Malora jumped out of bed and ran to her watch. Six-thirty. Why was Titan cooking? He hadn't said anything about staying the night, which he'd done twice now.

She rushed through another morning ritual of bed making, brushing her teeth, and dressing. She wasn't sure what time he'd leave. Maybe she'd have time for a shower after her left.

She made it downstairs right at seven. Titan sat at the kitchen table and two places were out.

'Good morning, Malora,' he said. There was an excitement in his voice and eyes that hadn't been there before. 'Did you sleep well?'

She'd slept horribly. It was bad enough she'd gone to bed all hot and needy, but sleeping naked had done nothing to help. Memories of what he'd done to her the previous night flooded her mind.

'No.' Malora sat down. 'Not really.'

'Go ahead and eat.'

He'd cooked for an army: bacon, eggs, and fresh blueberry muffins. Malora raised an eyebrow at him and he smiled.

'Do you sleep?' she asked.

'On occasion.'

Malora nodded as if that made perfect sense and dove into her food. She hadn't realized how hungry she was. She'd finished three slices of bacon and half her eggs before he spoke again. 'I'm very pleased with you. You have an interesting demeanor and a  willingness to learn.'

She was surprised he could tell anything from the little time they'd spent together, but answered, 'Thank you, Master T.'

They ate in silence for a while before she finally summoned the courage to speak. 'Can I ask another question?'

'I'm still here, aren't I?'

Malora smiled. Yes, he was. All that hard man-muscle, that gorgeous body, rare that smug grin—they were still at the table. With her. 'Tell me about your family.'

For a few minutes, he didn't do as much as blink. Malora even doubted if he was still breathing. Then, before bed very eyes, she saw his expression change. Again. He'd reverted back to Titan and not the caring Master T. All traces of playfulness was gone.

Malora regretted asking the question immediately.

'My family is none of your business, Malora. Don't think you've earned the right to ask me such questions because I slept in your bed once. Remember you're only here for my pleasure and nothing else.'

It hurt a lot to hear him say such thing. She thought they'd found a common ground where he was comfortable with her, but it seemed she'd read the situation wrong. That didn't make his brushoff hurt any less, though.

His expression remained cold and unforgiving. 'I want you to wear my collar, Malora. We would be attending some places where it would be warranted. Meet me in my room in an hour after you've showered and we'll discuss it further.'

His collar?

She wasn't expecting to be collared at all. How come whenever she spoke with Titan she always felt more flustered and confused at the end of the conversation than she did at the beginning.

*

An hour later, Titan waited for her in his room, holding a box. A cushioned bench was in the middle of the floor. He waved toward it. 'Have a seat.'

When she'd left her bathroom earlier Malora found a silver satin bathrobe with matching panties and a bra waiting for her on the bed. She thought it was pretty high-handed of Titan to set her clothes out, but she had agreed to his terms.

Which was why she gathered the robe around her and sat as daintily as possible on the soft bench that had suddenly materialized our of nowhere. Titan wore faded blue jeans and nothing else. Not even socks. She sighed. Even his feet were perfect.

He turned and sat the box on the dresser by his bed.

When he faced her again, he held a platinum choker made of two thick rope-like strands twisted together. Sunlight bounced from the facets of the numerous diamonds embedded in the platinum. 'If you choose to wear this, you'll be marked as mine wherever we go. Mine to do with as I wish. You will obey me and never question what I tell you to do. Your days are mine to fill as I wish. Your body is mine to use as I wish. I will never be cruel or cause permanent harm, but I am not an easy master, Malora. I will have you do things you never thought possible, but I can also bring you a pleasure you never imagined.'

Her skin broke out in a cold sweat. He stepped even closer. 'Do you understand?'

Did she?

Malora nodded. 'I understand, sir.'

'Will you wear this?'

Again, she nodded.

He moved behind her, his hands brushing her neck as he fastened the collar. The diamond felt cool against her skin and she jumped at the contact.

'You look like a queen,' he said, moving his hands across her shoulders and pushing the robe off. 'All mine.' His hands moved under her bra and gently swept over her breasts. 'These are mine.' His hands ran down her side. 'Mine.' He placed a kiss on her neck, then bit down gently.

His lips. His hands. His touch. Malora threw her head back and sighed at how wonderful they felt.

'Mine.' His hands continued their descent. He reached the waistband of her panties and pushed it aside. 'And this?' He slid a finger inside her. 'All mine.'

He moved his finger in and out and she discovered she'd been right about his fingers, they could do wonderful things. They stroked hard and deep, but right when she was on the edge, he pulled them out. 'Even your orgasms are mine.'

Malora groaned in frustration. Damn it, would he ever let her climax?

'Soon,' he whispered. 'Very soon. I promise.'

Soon, like sometime in the next hour? The choker felt heavy around her neck. Malora reached up to touch it.

'It looks very nice on you.' He took a pillow from the bed behind him and put it on the floor. 'Your safe word is blue. Say it and this ends immediately. You take the collar off, drive away, and never return. Otherwise, you will obey my every command without question, even when it's humiliating. You will eat healthy food, sleep for eight hours and exercise regularly. Do you understand?'

She nodded.

'Good.' He continued, 'I travel often, and sometimes I will not come over, other times you'd go with me. I have a function to attend next weekend and you will be accompanying me. I will provide you with necessary outfits in order to fit in. Is all this clear? Ask me if you have any questions.'

Malora's brain was fuzzy, she couldn't think straight. 'I have no questions.'

He leaned forward and whispered in her ear, 'I have no questions. . .'

He wanted something, wanted me to say something. What was it?

'Say it, Malora.'

The light dawned. 'I have no questions, Master T.'

'Yes. Very nice.' He pulled back, the excitement shining in his eyes once more. He went and stood behind the pillow and unbuttoned his jeans. 'Now come and show me how happy you are to wear my collar.'

*

Titan left early that night after their brief play. Malora had also gone to bed early after being denied an orgasm and Titan ordered her not to pleasure herself, which hadn't been easy.

The next morning, Malora got up early to used the treadmill in the gym for the first time, then went for a swim. After, she had a shower and called her sister as she prepared breakfast. Lorena said they had met the doctor and Louis would start his treatment soon. Which was good news.

Malora had just settled down to surf through Netflix when her phone rang. The old one, not the iPhone. It was Mika's brother, Lloyd. He was back in town and wanted to see her. She agreed to meet him in an hour's time.

*

By the time she arrived at The Bar, it was heaving with lunchtime trade and Lloyd was already sitting at a table by a window nursing a pint. As always, the sight of him made her feel warm inside.

Malora longed to run into his arms, he'd been fighting her battles for her for as long as she could remember, but this time he couldn't help. There was a time she had a huge crush on him, because he'd always taken care of her and Lorena, even after her sister got pregnant with Louis. Until he went away to join the Queen's army.

Malora made her way through the crowd, many of whom she knew, towards him. His straight brown hair was still wet and had been slicked back carelessly. He looked so dear and near and yet so far away from her. He had always been a deeply mysterious person. Hardly anyone really knew him. Not even his own sister.

He looked up and saw her. He had the pained green eyes of a tortured artist. He should have been one. He stood slowly, and, unsmiling, opened his arms to her. With a contented sigh, Malora went into that place where she had felt safest since she was a child. She breathed in the familiar smell of his soap, so clean, so honest. When she pull led away, he looked at her carefully. Malora could tell that he was in a bad mood. Perhaps he was even angry.

'Your hair. . .'

She smiled. 'It'll grow back.'

'No, it's good like that.'

'Yeah?

'Yeah. You all right?'

'Yes.'

'Take a pew and I'll get you a drink. What d'you want?'

'Orange juice.'

He raised his eyebrows. 'And?'

Malora dimpled at him. 'Vodka.'

He nodded and made his way to the bar. She watched him. He was tall and broad-shouldered and Miracle Smith watching him eagerly. For as long as she could remember Miracle had lusted after Lloyd. And now that he had was a Lieutenant, her desire for him had grown to unmanageable proportions.

She caught Malora's eyes and waved. Malora smiled and waved back. Immediately, she began to make her way towards her. She sighed inwardly. Malora liked her, she really did, but she didn't want to make small talk today. Besides, Miracle was only coming to talk to her because Lloyd was there.

'Hey Malora?' she said. She was dressed from head to toe in shades of pink.

'Hi Miracle.'

'So Lloyd's back in town.' She laid a palm down on the table and drumed her fluorescent-pink, plastic nails on it.

'Mmnn.'

'Are you guys having lunch?'

'Probably.'

She looked lingeringly at the empty chair next to Malora, but she didn't invite her to join them. She knew Lloyd would be irritated and besides, she needed to talk to Lloyd and explain the situation.

Lloyd came back and stood beside the table with Malora's drink and two packets of salt and vinegar crisps—their favorite flavor.

'Hi, Lloyd,' Miracle simpered up at him, fluttering her eyelashes like a black and white movie star.

Lloyd smiled tightly. 'Hi.'

'Malora was just telling me that you are about to have lunch. Mind if I join you?' She smiled invitingly.

'Not this time, Mimi. . .we have private things to discuss.'

'Oh.'

'Sorry.'

'Maybe next time then,' she said, and, flashing a hurt smile, flounced off.

'Thanks,' Malora said, and took her drink off Lloyd.

Lloyd sat down and took a sip of his pint. 'Well, then,' he probed. 'How's it going?'

'Great. No problems,' Malora said. She knew Mika must have told him about the arrangement with Titan.

His eyes narrowed on her face, flashed down to her clenched hands, then focus on trying to read her eyes. 'Don't lie to me, Malora. I know you better than that.' His voice became hard. 'Has he hurt you?'

'No, course not.'

'Then what is it?' he prompted.

'I'm just confused, I guess. This is not how I thought my life would be.'

'Your life? It's only for a month, isn't it?'

Malora pressed her lips together. 'It was three months or no deal.'

Lloyd drew his breath sharply. 'I wish you hadn't done it, Malora. You never even told me.'

'I knew what you'd say. It was a spur of the moment decision.'

'But to sell yourself.' Lloyd looked openly angry.

'I'd do it all again, Lloyd.'

'Yeah, but this treatment you're paying for, it's not even properly recognized. I've looked up this Burnew character on the net, and he seems well meaning enough, but it's not proper medicine, Mal. All his results are anecdotal. Some of his critics are even accusing him of selling hope.'

Malora leaned forward. 'Do you really think after all these years that the FDA wouldn't have locked him up and thrown away the key if he was just selling hope? Hundreds perhaps thousands of people have been cured by him,' she insisted passionately. 'Some people are even calling his method the greatest find of the century.'

'What kind of assurances have they given you?'

'None. In fact, they've already warned us that Louis's chances are slim at best. But even if he has only got a one percent chance of recovery, I'm going to take it. I've got nothing to lose. Everything else has failed. Maybe he'll be one of the lucky ones.'

Lloyd dropped his eyes to the scratched wooden table. 'Remember that time when, you were six years old, and I left you outside the newsagent to go in and get some sweets, and when I came out a pervert in a car was trying to persuade you to accept a lift?'

Malora nodded. 'Of course. I remember it as if it was yesterday. Your face, as you came rushing out, and punched the guy through the window. He hit the gas pedal, swerved, nearly hit an oncoming car, and screeched up the road. How old were you then? Sixteen?

'Yeah. I couldn't believe my eyes. I leave you for one minute to buy some sweets, and you are almost snatched by a pedophile.'

'We didn't tell my mum, did we?'

'No, we didn't. You know what, Mal?  It feels like I've just gone into the sweetshop for some sweets and I've come out and a pervert has driven off with you. It feels like I've failed you. I thought I was going to study serve in military, make some money, and be a proper brother to you and Lorena. And now it turns out you're out there selling your body.'

Chapter dedication: kathipeace

Because she's amazing ❤

A/N:

Cue the introduction of new characters and some interesting parts.

What do you think of Lloyd, Miracle Smith and the collar?

Why do you think Titan clammed up when Malora asked him about his family???

Keep staying safe❤❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 13.9K 46
Amelia was working in her dream job. Good job, good pay, and good boss! Then, something changes and life takes an unexpected turn. Welcome to the unp...
134K 3.5K 12
I needed money so I took a job as a pool girl at an all-male exclusive club. It would be easy: pick up towels and serve drinks to bored billionaires...
770K 19.9K 51
I closed my eyes ready for my death when I heard a very loud and dangerous growl, I swear I felt the ground under me shook by it. I opened my eyes qu...
5.2M 193K 101
Isabella needs a huge sum of money for her aged grandmother's surgery. She has nowhere to go for help and she decides to seek help from her Billionai...