THE BILLIONAIRE'S LOVER

By beautifulandmystery

THE BILLIONAIRE OF LONDON SERIES BOOK ONE. ***... More

F O R E W O R D
A E S T H E T I C S
E P I G R A P H
1 | IN WHICH SHE BECAME SICK.
2 | IN WHICH SHE WAS KISSED BY A STRANGER.
3 | IN WHICH SHE AGREED TO HIS PROPOSAL
4 | IN WHICH SHE SIGNED THE CONTRACT.
5 | IN WHICH SHE WENT TO ONE HYDE PARK
6 | IN WHICH SHE'S TRANSFORMED
7 | IN WHICH SHE'S DISAPPOINTED
8 | IN WHICH SHE IS EMOTIONAL (M)
9 | IN WHICH SHE IS WINED AND DINED.
10 | IN WHICH SHE'S BURNING HOT (M)
11 | IN WHICH SHE HAS A FIRST EXPERIENCE (M)
12 | IN WHICH THERE'S MIXED FEELINGS (M)
14 | IN WHICH SHE MEETS WITH AN OLD FRIEND
15 | IN WHICH SHE TRAVELS IN A JET
16 | IN WHICH SHE'S DEBAUCHED (M)
17 | IN WHICH SHE'S SATIATED (M)
18 | IN WHICH SHE'S HOT AND BOTHERED
19 | IN WHICH SHE'S THOROUGHLY SATIATED (M)
20 | IN WHICH SHE EXPERIENCES STRANGE EMOTIONS
21 | IN WHICH SHE GETS DRUNK AND LET LOOSE
22 | IN WHICH SHE GETS A REALITY CHECK
23 | IN WHICH SHE MADE A PROMISE
24 | IN WHICH SHE LIVES LAVISHLY
25 | IN WHICH SHE GETS AN UNEXPECTED VISIT
26 | IN WHICH SHE'S TAKEN PUBLICLY
27 | IN WHICH SHE PLAYS A GAME
28 | IN WHICH SHE READS MIND
29 | IN WHICH SHE GIVES HIM A GIFT. . .OF HERSELF
30 | IN WHICH SHE BLEW IT WITH THE BILLIONAIRE
31 | IN WHICH SHE DISCOVERED HIDDEN TRUTHS
32 | IN WHICH SHE'S HEART BROKEN
33| IN WHICH SHE MEETS THE OTHER WOMAN
EPILOGUE : THE VOW
COMING SOON. . .

13| IN WHICH SHE TOOK HIM HOME

2.8K 94 8
By beautifulandmystery

Listen to the music above as you read. You'd love it more❤❤❤

*

Malora was so anxious about her sister meeting Titan that she forgot to warn him of her frail appearance. It was only when she opened the door in her best blue dress, and smiling through freshly applied lipstick that Malora realized what Lorena must look like to a stranger. But when she looked up at Titan he was smiling and suave.

He handed her sister the bouquet of flowers he had brought for her and stepped through the door into their home.

'Thank you for inviting me, Ms. McCarran. It is a great pleasure to finally meet you.'

'Nice to meet you too, Mr. Pitts.'

'Please, you must call me Titan.'

'And you must call me Lorena.'

'That's a lovely name, Lorena.'

'Well, my mother love the sound of it.'

'I agree with her. A pretty name it is,' he charmed.

It thrilled Malora to see her sister smile, even if it was brief.

'Come in, come in,' Lorena invited.

Titan took Malora's hand. She was surprised at how casually he did it. As if he had done it many times before.

Lorena had decorated the table with fresh flowers and candles. The door to the small balcony was open and the sound of children laughing floated up. Her sister quickly closed the door and put on some music instead.

'Something smells very good,' Titan said.

Lorena glowed with pleasure. It was obvious she was taken with Titan. 'Oh, it's just chicken and rice. One of our mother's recipe.'

'With fruit?'

'Yes, pomegranates. How did you know?'

And so the night went with Lorena glowing and impressed and Titan urbane and genteel. Lorena had to excuse herself to attend to Louis when his things cries echoed in house.

When the food appeared it was delicious. Titan made it a point to polish his plate. Occasionally, he looked with adoring eyes at Malora , and other times reached for her hand, never too obvious, and so real it made her freeze uncomfortably. Once he even reached forward and lightly brushed his lips against hers.

Malora blinked with surprise and glanced at Lorena, but she was smiling happily at her. Another time he looked mockingly into Malora's eyes as he stroked the inside of her wrist. She turned away in confusion. This Titan she could not understand or deal with. This Titan was dangerous to her well-being and sanity.

This Titan she would want to keep beyond the three months stipulation.

For dessert Lorena served a chocolate melt in the middle pudding. Again, Titan made it a point to finish every last drop. When Lorena offered him a strong, Middle Eastern coffee, he immediately accepted.

There was only one uncomfortable moment in the evening when Lorena turned to Titan and asked, 'Have you ever done anything that you wish you could go back and undo?  Something you regret?'

'No,' Titan said easily.

Lorena turned to her. 'What about you, Mal?'

Malora looked her sister in the eye. 'Absolutely not.'

After dessert, Malora excused herself to go check on Louis. The baby was sleeping in his cot—one passed down from their mother to Lorena. He was clad in a baby blue jumpsuit and his shaved head was covered with a little white beanie. His skin looked pale and clammy, and his little lips lacked any color. She gently ran her index finger down his soft little cheek with fond smile on her lips and tears in her eyes.

She knew right then that there was nothing she wouldn't do to save this little boy. Absolutely nothing.

They sat in the back of the Agera with Henry driving.

'How is it you know so much about food?'

'It was part of our school curriculum.'

'I don't remember learning anything like that in school.'

'My education has been designed to make me a leader, and yours to turn you into an obedient worker. It is how a capitalist system works. No country can be successful without its workers.'

'But is it right?'

Titan turned away from her and stared out of the window.

For a while neither of them spoke, then Titan turned toward her. 'You needed the money for her, didn't you?'

'Technically it's for her, since she's Louis's mother, but the money is for her six months old baby. she isn't the one who needs it. The money would be used to send him to America for treatment. They leave tomorrow.'

'Where is she going?'

'The Burnew Research Center.'

'I have heard of Dr. Burnew. The FDA have taken him to court a few times and not been able to indict him. A good sign for your nephew.' In the dark his eyes stared at her with an expression she could not comprehend.

When they reached the apartment, he dropped the key onto the side table. 'Want a nightcap?'

'OK.'

They went into the living room with its low lights. 'What will you have?'

'Merlot.'

Malora went to the long sofa and watched him pour her a drink, dropped some ice cubes into it, and then pour himself a finger of Martini. He stood over her and held her drink out to her. Malora took it and he eased himself beside her.

'Would you like to go shopping with  Janette again tomorrow?'

'No.'

He turned to look at her. 'Why not?'

Malora shrugged. 'I've still got things I haven't worn yet. Besides, I'd like to spend some time with my family before they leave in the afternoon.'

He nodded. 'What kind of cancer?'

'It is in his lungs, liver and femur bone.'

There was a flash of something in his eyes. He did not believe Louis would make it. He dropped his eyes to his drink. He took a sip, puts it down on the glass table.

'Come here,' he said.

Malora scooted closer, but he lifted her bodily by the waist while she squealed, and put her so she was sitting astride him. Her open pussy came in contact with the bulge in his trousers. She stopped laughing. She could feel herself becoming wet. Malora bent forward and ran her tongue along his ear. When she reached his earlobe she took it between her teeth and nibbled.

'Hey,' he said suddenly, and pulled her away from him.

Malora looked at him surprised.

'Where did that come from?' he asked.

'My best friend Mika taught me the technique, but I probably did it wrong. Did I bite too hard or something?'

'Or something.' He rubbed her plump lower lip absently. 'I can't believe an innocent like you still exists.' He lifted his eyes to hers. 'Here, let me show you a much more useful technique.'

And that night, he unzipped his trousers and taught her how to take his silky cock entwined by its two angry green veins and pleasure him with her mouth.

Malora awakened in the dark and know immediately that she was not alone. For the first time, he stayed the night with her. She felt the heat from his body and listened to his deep, even breathing. Carefully, Malora eased her body away from his and as silently as possible groped across the surface of her bedside table. She found the remote control and switched on the bathroom light.

Light filtered through the half closed door and dimly illuminated his face.

Malora turned her head and for a long time simply watched him asleep on his side, facing her . The lines that held his face so tightly during the day were relaxed and soft. Like this, he was heartbreakingly beautiful. She had an irrational desire to run her index finger along his stubby eyelashes. Malora didn't. Instead, she slipped out of bed and throwing a large T-shirt over her head, made for the light. She closed the door behind her, used the toilet and waited for its quiet whirling to end before she opened the door. Her trip to her side of the bed was interrupted by the sight of his wallet lying on his bedside cabinet. She stopped and look at it.

Once, when she was very young, Malora opened my father's wallet to look inside and was saddened by what she found inside. Two five pound notes, the coin purse bulging with small change, a petrol receipt, and no photographs of either her mother, Lorena or herself. She had taken it to her nose and sniffed it. Many years after he left them, she would come across other men's wallets and wondered what they kept inside theirs.

Malora found herself moving towards Titan's wallet. As her fingers connect with the expensive hide, a steely hand clamped down on hers. She gasp led with shock and landed on the bed beside him, her startled eyes flying to his face. His were alert and watching. 'What are you doing?'

'Nothing,' she said lamely, her face flaming.

'Ask if you need money.'  His voice was cold and distant.

Only then it occurred to her what it must look like to him. Malora shook her head in horror. 'I wasn't trying to steal your money. I just wanted to see what was in it.'

For a moment he looked at her curiously, almost the way a dog would tilt its head when it was trying to figure out what you are trying to communicate to it. Then he took the wallet and tossed it into her lap. 'So look.' His eyes moved to her mouth as her teeth worried at her lower lip.

'What? With you watching?'

His eyebrows rose. 'Would that spoil the. . .er. . .experience?'

Malora swallowed, sat up and opened the wallet. It was slimmer than her father's, the leather wonderfully soft. And it smelled new. There were no photographs behind the plastic of his wallet either, only the deep red card that it came with. She ran her thumb along the stitching and down the credit card sleeves. There were only five cards in it, none of them from high street banks. One seems to be from Coutts, another was an American Express Black, and the other three she did not recognize. There was a wad of fifty-pound notes that had the look and feel of freshly-minted money. No small change at all in the purse section. Malora closed it and returned it to the bedside.

'Well?'

'You wouldn't understand.'

'Do you know that you're one strange woman?'

Malora looked down at her bare feet and wriggled her toes. 'Have you never wanted to look in a woman's handbag?'

'Never.'

'Why not?'

He rubbed his chin. 'Can't say the contents of a woman's handbag have ever held any interest for me. I was always more interested in the contents of their clothes.'

With a sigh, Malora got up to return to her side.

'Like now,' he said softly.

She looked down on him, a half smile on her face, before she pulled the T-shirt over her head and discarded it on the floor.

His eyes began to glitter, and instantly her body responded and yearned for him. The tug of anticipation was strong, but she didn't go to him. She stood very still as the juices accumulated between her thighs.

*

Malora didn't see him again until six o'clock that night. He'd asked her to cook steak.

If the steak dinner had been some sort of test and he wanted to see her fail, he would be sadly disappointed. She'd been known to bring grown men to their knees with her steak.

Okay, that was a lie. And she knew she had no hope of bringing Titan Pitts to his knees, but she could still cook up a pretty mean steak.

Of course, he didn't compliment her cooking. But he'd asked her to eat with him, so she sat in silence beside him.

Malora picked up a forkful of steak and put it in her mouth. She wanted to ask where he'd been all afternoon. If he lived in the city during the week. But they were at the dining room table and she couldn't. Besides, she liked this other Titan, and she had a feeling that any personal question would cause him to clam up.

After they finished, he told her to follow him. They walked through the house past Malora's bedroom to the room before they'd used for their first scene. He opened the door, stepped to the side, and bid her enter first.

The room was dark. A single small lamp gave the only light. From the ceiling two thick chains with shackles were suspended. Malora spun around to gape at him. When did he add those in the room without her knowledge?

He didn't look surprised. 'Do you trust me, Malora?'

'I. . .I. . .' She stuttered.

He walked around her and unbuckled a shackle. 'What did you think our arrangement would entail? I thought you were well aware of what you were getting yourself into.'

Yes, she knew. But thought thought chains and shackles would come later. Much, much later.

'If we are to progress, you must trust me.' He unbuckled the other shackle. 'Come here.'

She hesitated.

'Or,' he said, 'you can leave and return my money.'

Malora walked toward him.

'Very good,' he said. 'Take your clothes off.'

It was worse than that first night. At least then she'd had some idea of what he wanted. But this, this was madness.

The crazy part of her relished it.

When she was completely naked, he took her arms, stretched them above her head, and chained them. He stepped away and took his shirt off. Rummaging through a drawer in a nearby table, he took out a scarf, and came back.

He lifted the black material. 'Your other senses will be heightened when I blindfold you.'

Then he tied the scarf around her eyes and the room went dark. Malora heard footsteps and then there was nothing. No light. No sound. Nothing. Just the racing thump of her heart and  her shaky breathing.

Light as air, something brushed her hair aside and she jumped.

'What do you feel, Malora?' he whispered. 'Be honest.'

'Fear,' she answered in her own whisper. 'I feel fear.'

Chapter dedication: luby122

Thank you for your honest comments and votes for my other book: The Thirty days Sex Challenge

A/N:

Yeah, I feel fear too, Malora.

Long time, no see people. How are you enjoying the new year?

I hope you enjoy the update.

Also, what do you think about the Chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 5K 26
"Please, fuck me, please!" I cried, tears spilling down my cheeks. "Only because you look so pretty when you beg." He pushed my face to the cement f...
1.2M 41.2K 52
Ranked #1 in adventureedition Ranked #27 in justwriteit *** His hands moved up my thighs seductively. "You're mine......" his voice was nothing but...
38.4K 963 52
___________________________ "You were mine the second you put your signature on that contract." He looked at me with pure lust and dominance in his...
5.2M 193K 101
Isabella needs a huge sum of money for her aged grandmother's surgery. She has nowhere to go for help and she decides to seek help from her Billionai...