Trolls World Tour: Cooper's T...

By WaterDragon931

Poppy's Reign As Queen And Z's Job As Poppy's Royal Protector Is Put To The Test Then Their Home Faces A New... More

Prolouge
Trolls Just Wanna Have Fun
Meet Tiny Diamond
Time To Get Funky
An Unexpected Visitor
(I'm) Perfect Unsion
Off On Your Lonesome
Welcome To Pop Village

The Journey Begins

389 7 0
By WaterDragon931

As Z, Poppy And Branch Broaded The Aircraft, The Pink Troll Gave One Last Look Behind Her To Her Village And It's Residents.

"Don't Worry, Everybody. We'll Be Back, I Promise." Poppy Said, Smiling And Waved Goodbye To Her Home As The Aircraft Was Hoisted Up Into The Air.

"Okie Dokes, Let's Set Off To Techno Reef." Poppy Called To Her Crew, All Of Them Nodding In Agreement.

Trollex Looked Over The Edge Of His Basket And Off The Aircraft. He Panicked A Little When He Saw The Great Height They Were At.

"Geez, We're Pretty High." Trollex Nervously Laughed As He Sunk Back Into His Basket.

Z And Biggie Pat The Top Of The Basket And Knelt Down To Meet Trollex's View.

"You Alright, Trollex? Is This Your First Time Flying?" Z Asked.

Trollex Peered Slightly Out Of His Basket And Gave A Nervous Nod. "I've Never Been So High Before, I've Only Known The Ocean." Trollex Explained.

Biggie Gave Him A Sympathetic Smile And Held Out Mr. Dinkles.

"Would You Like To Hold Mr. Dinkles? He Always Cheers Me Up When I'm Upset Or Sad." Biggie Insisted.

"Really? Sure." Trollex Said As He Took Mr. Dinkles From Biggie ANd Smiled As The Little Worm Nuzzeld Up To Him.

A Few Hours Had Passed And Z Was Busy Looking Over The Map.

"Hmm, Okay, Crew. Only A Few More Minutes And We'll Be Right Over Techno Reef In No Time." Z Stated.

"Oh, Come On! I Can't Wait't A Few More Minutes!" A Young Voice Called Out.

Poppy Shot Up And Ran To One Of The Baskets, Pulling Them Out Of The Way. Legsly Hid Behind The Stacks Of Baskets, Munching On Some Candy.

"Legsly?! What Are You Doing Here?!" Poppy Yelled, Legsly brushed A Loose Strand Hair Out Of Her Face.

"Sorry, I Thought You Could Use My Help! Plus, You're Letting That Baby Tag Along!" Legsly Pointed Out.

"She's Gotta Point." Z Whispered To Branch And Cooper, Who Nodded In Agreement.

"But, Legsly... What About Your Family, Do They Know You're Out Here?" Poppy Asked.

"... No?" Legsly Answered.

"Agh! Okay, Okay, You're Lucky You're Cute Otherwise I Would've Lost It. Stay Here." Poppy Instructed.

"Aye Aye, Poppy." Legsly Saluted.

Poppy Put Her Hand To Her Forehead And Sighed.

Suddenly, She Saw Where The Aircraft Had Flown To And Called Branch And Z To Stop. The Water Was Dead Silent, No Noise Had Come From The Depths Below.

"Are We In The Right Spot?" Branch Asked Z.

"Absolutely, I Know We Are. The Reason Why You Can't See It Is Because Techno Reef Is Really Far Down Underwater. That's Why We Can't See It." Z Explained.

Branch Nodded As He Sets The Aircraft To Hover Over The Water.

"So, How Are We Getting Down There?" Branch Asked.

"Don't Worry, I'll Handle That, Just Grab My Hands." Trollex Called From His Basket As He Hopped The Edge And Into The Water.

Branch Looked At Trollex With A Dumbfounded Look And Said, "Wait, How Will That He-"

"Can We Come?!" The Fashion Twins Asked In Unsion.

Trollex Shrugged And Answered, "Why Not? Now Let's Go! Hop In And Take My Hands!"

Poppy, Satin, Chenille, Branch And Z All Hopped In The Water At The Same Time. Once They Were Beneath The Surface, Trollex Grabbed Their Hands And Let His Heart Glow A Beautiful Blue. The Light Had Produced A Magical Aura That Changed Them Into Techno Trolls, Making It Easier For Them Swim Under The Water.

(Pretend The Bra Is Light Blue/ Poppy)

(Satin)

(Chenille)

(Branch/ Pretend He's Wearing His Leaf Vest And The Blue Spots Aren't There)

(Z/ I Know It's From Barbie But Work With Me People)

Branch Gazed At His Form, Nodded And Said To Trollex, "Wow, DidNot Expect This."

Meanwhile, The Fashion Twins Were Swimming About, Giggling All The While.

"Sister! We Look Great!" Satin Said.

"I Know!" Chenille Responded.

"Okay, If This Is What Is Like To Be A Techno Troll, I Am Never Leaving The Ocean!" Z Exclaimed As She Looked At Her Mermaid Tail.

"Guys, Enough Fooling Around. Trollex, Take Us To Techno Reef!" Poppy Instructed.

"You Got It, Girl, Follow Me!" Trollex Said As He Swam Downwards Into The Depths Of The Ocean, Where A Few Flashing Lights Were Seen.

"This Is It! Techno Reef!" Trollex Called.

"Huh, Not As Flashy As I Previously Thought It Would Be." Branch Noted.

"To Be Fair, Queen Barb Did Attack The Techno Trolls First. I'm Not Surprised It's Like This." Z Stated.

Sure, There Were Flashing Lights But There Was No Blaring Music And The Techno Trolls Seemed To Be A Little More Anxious Than They Usually Were, Which Was Never.

"Huh? Where Did Everyone Go?" Trollex Wondered As He Swam Around His Home.

"Hello? Where Are You Guys?" Trollex Called Out.

Suddenly, He Heard The Sound Of Quiet Sobbing Coming From A Nearby Cavern. He Followed The Sound And Found TBDB Floating Sadly In The Cavern, His Green Light Gently Glowing.

"TBDB!" Trollex Called To His Friend, The Little Fish Turned Around And Darted Towards His Friend, Nuzzling Into His Arms.

"Trollex! Where Have Been?! Everyone Has Been Worried Sick About You!" TBDB Cried.

"I Know, I'm Sorry! I Didn't Expect To Be Away So Long." Trollex Replied.

"It Was Only AFew Hours." Branch Whispered To Z, Who Nodded In Agreement.

"Yeah, He Wasn't Gone That Long." Z Stated.

Poppy Rolled Her Eyes And Shoved The Other Trolls Out Of The Way.

"Hello, It's Nice To Meet You." Poppy Greeted As She Swam Over To Trollex And TBDB, The Small Fish Cowered Behind His Friend In Fear.

"Oh, Don't Worry, She'd Friendly." Trollex Assured Him.

Poppy Made Her Way To The Little Green Fish.

"I Am Queen Poppy, From Pop Village, And These Are My Friends, Satin, Chenille, Branch And Z., My Loyal Protector." She Greeted.

TBDB Slowly Came Out Of From Behind Trollex And Smiled As He Was Pet By Poppy.

"Where Is Everyone Else? We Gotta Convince Them To Come Back With Us To Pop Village." Trollex Stated.

"They're All In Hiding, Follow Me." TBDB Said.

TBDB Leads The Group To The Party Cove And The Techno Trolls Came Out Of Hiding As Soon As They Saw Trollex. Trollex Introduced To His Subjects To Queen Poppy Of The Pop Trolls, But The Techno Trolls Looked At Her With Confusion And Disgust. Then, Trollex Told Them That Poppy Offered Her Village As A Safe Place For The Techno Trolls To Stay.

Queen Poppy Told Them That Queen Barb Has Decided To Unite The Six Strings And Destroy All Music, And That They're No Longer Safe In Techno Reef. She Wants To Help Them By Staying In Pop Village And The Pop Trolls Can And Will Protect Them. The Techno Trolls Soon Agreed To It. Poppy Asked Satin And Chenille If They Could Escourt Them Home And They Agreed.

***

Poppy, Branch And Z Got Back On The Balloon After Trollex Turned Back To Normal.

Poppy Opened It Only To See Sharp Sticks And Rocks.

"Weapons?" Poppy Asked In Shocked Then Continued. "For Shame, Branch. Z."

"Well We-" Branch And Z Stammered.

"Voilence Never Solves A Problem Branch And Z." Poppy Said.

She Threw A Stick Which Landed In Mr.Dinkles Mouth. Biggie Exclaimed And Popped It Out. It Almost Hit Z Until She Caught It Without Even Looking.

"We're Not Saying We Have To Use Them; We're Just Saying It's Better To Be Prepared In Case We Need Them." Z Pointed Out Enunciating The Last Part.

"We Won't Need Them Unless These Pointy Sticks Help You Two Listen And These Rocks Help You Guys Put Yourselves Someone Else's Shoes." Poppy Stated Picking Up A Stick And Rock, Then Found A Golden-Brass Knuckle And Asked. "And What About This? I-I-I-Is This Some Sort Of Jewel - Oh It's Actually Kinda Cool-Looking." She Sang A Note.

"Give Us That!" Branch And Z Exclaimed Struggling To Get It Back From Her. Eventually She Gave It Back To Them. "We Don't Even Know What's Out There. We Need To Be Prepared." Branch Said.

"Trust Me, Guys, We Don't Need These. The Only Weapons We Need, Are This Guy And This Guy..." Poppy Started While Flexing. "For Hugs!"

Branch Just Crossed His And Z Groaned, "This Is Gonna Take A Lot Of Hugs."

Poppy Giggled To Herself As She Pointed To Branch And Z To Take Them Up.

"Okay, Guys. Vibe City, Here We Come!" Poppy Hung Herself Out If The Balloons Side And Yelled Into The Sky:

"LET'S GO SAVE THE WORLD!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 539 29
This is book 2 now hehe.....
34.2K 482 31
The trolls have lived in harmony for so long, not knowing their world was a lot bigger. They find out that Barb, queen of the hard rock trolls, wants...
38.2K 470 15
Life is all glitter and happiness in Troll Village. Poppy is queen now, and Branch finds himself having feelings towards her he's never felt before...
294 22 12
The King of Hard Rock is feared, respected and a bit antisocial. The Sickly Princess of Pop is... anything but that . But when the classical tr...