๐‡๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฌ๐š๐Ÿ๐š๐ซโœ”๏ธ

By Mushwrites

*UNDER EDITING When they have get into a forced Marriage for some causes, how their life turned up side down... More

NEW START
โ€ข Aesthetics โ€ข
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
๐Ÿ1
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
47
48
49
50
51
52
โ€ข EPILOGUE โ€ข

5

18.8K 1K 79
By Mushwrites

| Zaaviyaar's pov|

"Aayat" i Shouted her name and leaned near her and tapped her cheek, but she didn't react, without squandering any time, I enveloped her arm around my neck, And my other hand went under her knees and I lifted her in my arms effortlessly.

"Sorry guys it's an Emergency Saad please Show them guest room " I uttered peeking at my friends who were eyeing me as they have seen some ghost. 

I strolled inside Aayat's Room And laid her carefully on bed, and wrapped her with the bedcover.

While Saad and Zahaan Entered after me my eyes went to her unconscious state, and then I noticed her hands, it has some rashes my eyes got enlarged getting to know the reason of condition. 

No Shit,

Has She eaten Peanuts She's Alergic to it, but I have to check her properly so i can be sure completely, then i can apply cold compress.  Should i do it or not, I sighed shaking my head.

" I have to do this" I murmured to myself fisting my hands, I look at Saad, Zahaan who was already goggling at me with a frown on their faces

"Turn around you both" I ordered both of them feeling anxious, motioned them with my hands.

"What? But why?" Saad questioned

"What are you trying to do" Zahaan Asked raising his eyebrows, with a mischievous grin examining me I scowled at him, at this point too he was gagging.

"Just do as I'm saying" I screamed at both on them they bobbed in yes seeing that seriousness of the situation.

I glanced at her and taking a deep breath Peeled off her her duppata a little to check her neck, and I was correct, she had rashes all around her neck and on her arms too, Before I could Say anything, We heard the knock on door And it was a lady Doctor, We let her entered inside.

"Check her please, I think It's Allergic Reaction and She didn't even had her breakfast Also " I explained to the lady doctor, concern about her.  She checked her pulse And Her shoulders and neck And looked at me

"Yes you are right it's allergic reaction, And she haven't done her breakfast so she fainted I have given her injection, she'll be up in some time, and the reaction will also get cured in 2 to 3 hours, for now apply some cold compress, or calamine lotion." Doctor advised us then She left, Zahaan went with her to drop her till the door.

I gesture Saad, he nodded, and left to get some ice, i peeked at her and held her hand tenderly  in my hand, She's still the same just she is just grown up now, She have become gorgeous, her soft baby skin is still the same, and sensitive. .

"Didn't you missed her in all these years?" Saad questions me, as he placed ice cubes, on her hand and my lips curved into sad smile

"Of course I did, Everytime" I answered without looking at him, as my eyes were on her, I didn't want to take my eyes off her this soon.

"Why didn't you contacted her? in all these years do you you how much she have missed you" He expressed with a gloomed face as he  placed his hand on my shoulder I raised my head to look at him and pressed my lips together. 

"It's a long story, bro, We will talk about it later on" I responded not in mood to talks about what went wrong,  I tapped his hand which was on my shoulder he nodded in Understanding and Zahaan came back too.

We three were waiting for her to wakeup I was sitting beside her, rubbing the ice on her neck, While Zahaan was lying on her bed besides her and saad was sitting on sofa incrossed in his cell phone.

I didn't realised,when my eyes got drowsy And I slept off with my head on her hand.

| Aayat's pov|

I left house without doing breakfast And I was not in a good mood my colleagues offered me icecream which I had without thinking.

I didn't realised there were peanuts inside, I'm allergic to it after completing my work I left for home.

As soon I entered I was surprised seeing new faces And one of the Guy Came to me and he tried to flirt with me. And i responded him in my language.  I grabbed Zahaan's hand and asked him who are these peoples but then I heard a guy yelling at my brothers.

How dare he?

We both started yelling at Eachother And I got to know he's Zaviyaar My best friend and cousin.  He's so changed I didn't even recognise him, And we were so awkward to Eachother We don't know what to speak. 

And suddenly My vision went fuzzy and black for a few seconds I unintentionally hold His, Shoulder for support he looked at me and got worried for me even saad and Zahaan came jogging to us.

I shakes my head to remove the dizziness But then my stomach started paining I don't know what's happening with me And Suddenly there was darkness in front of my eyes.

I woke up bewilder and frightened

Where I'm?

Am I dead?

I glanced here and there And realised I'm in my room i sighed in relief.  I peeked at my front And then at my left side Saad and Zahaan who were sleeping,  My lips curved into a Smile And then my Eyes darted to him.

He was holding my hand and his head was on the top of our hands he was snoozing too, He's so good-looking, While sleeping too, his brown hair touching his forehead, His face had unknown peace, i can't believe he was infront of me.

I raised my other hand a little, when I was about to touch his brow/black silky hairs when the door opened with a bang, and Zaviyaar Woke up with a jerk.

Shit, what the hell was I doing?

"Hey Are you okay? Is it Paining Again?" He panicked and asked concerned peeking at me I got anxious at his gaze on me.

"I'm good now" I whispered looking everywhere but not him feeling awkward.

"What happened to you Aayat Are you not well?" Ami Screeched worriedly walking Inside my room followed by Mama and pupho they came near to and Zaviyaar moved a bit back but not leaving my side.

"Ami I'm Fine, Nothing Happened to me" I assured her with my eyes seeing her worried face.

"But why are you looking so pale do you have fever" Mama said touching my forehead worriedly I Smiled at her nodded in no

"Let me sleep please" Zahaan muttered in Sleep turning to my side, hugging my favourite pillow near him, I harshly pulled my pillow from him, getting furious.

I should be me who should be sleeping look at him sleepyhead moron.

"Getup you stupid boy your cousin is not well and you want to sleep" Mama scolded him and shook his shoulder to wake him he opened his eyes a bit and He got up and leaned back on bed rest comfortable.

"How are you cousin?" He questioned examining at me with his sleepy Eyes i glared at him, which he royally ignored.

"I'm fine now, But how dare you sleep on my bed, and that too with my pillow" I growled smacking my pillow on his head hard, He hissed

"Like this" He answered back sarcastically and laying again and covering himself with blanket showing me, I glared at him and rolled my eyes at him.

Stupid Fellow.

I removed the duvet from him and he throw the pillow on my face, I hit on his arm playfully, which he rewarded back.

"Stop it both of you will you tell me what happened to Aayat" Ami shouted worriedly yet angrily and we stop our useless fight.

"Relax Chachii, She just fainted beacuse she didn't eat anything from morning and she got allergic reaction that's it" Zahaan replied as a matter of fact, While me Zaviyaar and saad scowled at him.

I looked at Ami she was ready to burst on me with her all taunts I peeked at Zahaan furiously.

"Get out from my room before I kill you with my hands sweet Cousin" I spoke gritting my teeth angrily, and that stupid laughed loudly without caring about anything

"Zahaan come let's leave " Saad hold his arm and start dragging him out But he stopped at door and turned to us with a teasy grin.

"By the way bro you can leave her hand now" He Spoke Smirking at Zaviyaar and vanished from there making my heart stop. Me and Zaviyaar exchange glances, he peeked at our hands which were entwined he left my hand instantly, And air got awkward between us again.

"Umm... I'll leave I'm tried" He Mumbled And left without turning back "We leave you two alone, Come down soon to eat something okay" Mama Said cupping my face I nodded She left with pupho, I got up to get changed when mom came infront of me.

"Aayat are you okay meri jaan? Why did you left without eating anything, are you not well, are you hiding Something from me,did something happened " She bombarded me with these questions.

"Ami Calm down I'm totally Fine, I was not hungry so I didn't eat anything and I'm not hiding anything I'm just fine" I Assure her holding her hand tightly.

I'm sorry Ami, But Even I don't know what's happening with me,

"You go downstairs I'll be their Soon okay" Saying her I went inside walk in closet to get changed

I Changed into dark blue plain shirt, paired up with matching plain trousers, and placed a dark pink dupata on my left shoulder, combing my hairs properly I made a high messy bun while some bangs falling on my face, wearing a brown plain, khusa (shoes) to got with it.

I Walked out from my room And at a Same time Zaviyaar Came from his room wearing a Plan white tank top showing off his bulged muscles and blue ripped jeans, his hairs falling on his forehead making him look cutest guy ever.

Shit what even I'm thinking Allah..

He looked at me and strolled towards me, his every step was making my heart beat faster Even I don't know why, should i run no calm Down Aayat he is Zaviyaar not a ghost.

"Let's go together" he offered staring at me I Bobbed my head in yes like a kitten without uttering a word.

Stupid me.

And we both walked downstairs without talking Shit it's so damn awkward.

"You have Changed so much" I open my mouth to start conversation "So have you" He responded back immediately a smile made its way towards my face.

"Oh I thought I still look Same when I was a kid, cute girl" I said to teased him and he grinned beautifully as he had given me that name cute girl.

"No, you have turned out to be a beautiful woman now" He Mumbled staring at me, and my stomach flutter with his complement, Then he just avert his eyes from me And walked forward quickly maybe realising what he said while I was completely shocked hearing what he just utter.

His words brought a grin on my face I moved forward and stand behind him and tiptoed to reach his ears.

"You have become handsome too" I Whispered in his ear from behind and Jogged downstairs then turn back him and giggled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71K 2.5K 53
[A SEQUEL OF ENTANGLED LOVE] I will suggest you, read Entangled Love before this book. For her, his happiness is the most crucial thing in the world;...
331K 7.3K 45
"Mom, I don't know what the heck I'm doing... I'm going to marry my sister's fiancรฉ," I said, tears streaming down my face. "We can't do anything, be...
205K 9K 29
A story of two individuals who never admitted their feelings for each other Ego, Misunderstanding, Family and Life has kept them apart from each oth...
30.8K 2.6K 60
Welcome!! Welcome!! Welcome!! Welcome to my Thrid FF.. ' What's our Relation? ' Soo.. what is our relation?? A writer and reader relation?? Or frie...