The One That Got Away || Benn...

By _weasleylife_

Reagan Sullivan was never the one to cope. She always liked to avoid things. For example, feelings. When she... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
BONUS
Season One
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
Season Two
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
Author's Note
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
EPILOGUE

28

3.1K 58 10
By _weasleylife_

Ethan, Benny, and Rory stare as Reagan was crouched on the kitchen counter, sniffing the air. She decides to hop off the counter and use her super speed to the refrigerator, throwing food at the boys and empties the refrigerator.

"Reagan, why don't we just--" Ethan was cut off as Reagan spoke in a foreign language that the three couldn't understand. "That's definitely not Reagan. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"The ghost that escaped from the seance board," Rory says and Ethan nods. "It found a body that it liked." 

"Can't say I blame it." Benny chuckles. "You gotta admit, she looks like a lot more fun. And hotter."

Reagan smirks as she caught a glimpse of the chocolate cake that Ethan's mom made. She throws the chips off the counter, replacing them with the cake. "Oh no! No! Not the cake! Please don't! Please, my mom just made that cake for her book club tomorrow." Ethan pleads. Reagan glances between him and the cake before shoving the chocolate cake into her mouth.

"Ethan, where's Reagan!" They heard Jane yell from upstairs.

"We think she's possessed by a ghost from the Netherlands!" Rory yells back. Ethan scolds the blonde-haired vampire. "She's just getting a snack. Be right up."

"I have got to try that cake," Benny says as he makes his way towards Reagan and the cake. "What? It's not like your mom can feed it to her book ladies now. Besides, this is Reagan. She knows it's me--" 

He cut himself off as Reagan flashed her fangs at him and hissed. Her eyes also flashed a deep red, which was new to Benny. He backs away from his possessed crush and hides behind Ethan.

"Reagan? Are you in there?" Ethan asks, trying to find any sign of his best friend. She stares at him, her eyes a deep red. "Non est ultra Reagan." She snarls at the boys before using her super speed into the hallway.

The boys run in after her and she picks up a trophy and holds it hauntingly. "Stop! Stop, okay? Just put down the trophy." Ethan begs. Reagan looks at him as her hand suddenly shines red, smashing the trophy into pieces from her hand. 

"Okay, that's it!" Ethan yells. "This party is over! I command you to return to the board and go back to wherever you came from!"

"And give me back my future girlfriend!" Benny adds. Reagan glares at the three, her eyes back to a deep red. "Big mistake." 

Reagan opens her mouth and a gust of wind hits the boys. They scream and watch as she uses her speed up the stairs. They follow her until they heard Jane's scream. "Jane!"

The three boys run up the stairs as they continued to call Jane's name. Rory stops when he saw the flashing lights from Ethan's room. "Uh, guys? I think I know where she is."

When they opened the door, they scream at the sight of Reagan's eyes glowing a deep red and her levitating in the air. She lifts her hand and the door slams shut.

*

Ethan, Benny, and Rory run down the stairs. "What the heck was that?" Benny asks.

"A guess? I'd say some kind of demon has taken over Reagan's body." Ethan says. Benny sighs. "This was a bad idea. Why couldn't we listen to Reagan?"

"We're going to get her back. We just need to find a way to get the demon out of her body." Ethan explains. "Let's assess." Beny starts. "We have an evil demon who's taken possession of a vampire's body, not to mention who is also our best friend. She also has your little sister trapped inside your bedroom."

"Right." Ethan and Rory agree.

"Well, then, there's only one thing to do..." 

A while later, the three boys were walking towards Ethan's room, either wearing pots or a hockey helmet, holding kitchen utensils for weapons. Rory opens the door and Ethan's room was glowing blue. He opens the closet door and it reveals Jane, who was crying and pointing to the computer that sat on his desk. Reagan was there sitting and typing on his computer.

"What's it doing?" Benny whispers, pointing the bat at the demon. "It's changing my status... to 'Jamming with my babysitter in my Star Trek jammies'!" Benny and Rory burst out laughing. "Burn!"

Reagan swings her head around to the boys and she yells in a different language, the closet door behind them shuts. "Okay, we're not leaving until you give me my sister back," Ethan tells the demon. 

The demon doesn't say anything until it sprayed them with ectoplasm from Reagan's mouth. They scream and run out of the room, Reagan shutting the door with her telekinesis.

"What is this stuff?" Rory shrieks. "I feel so dirty!"

"Wait, it's ectoplasm! The physical manifestation of paranormal energy!" Ethan exclaims. "Cool!"

"I'll be leaving now." Rory tries to walk out the door, but Benny stops him. "Nice try. But if my future girlfriend and our best friend are possessed, we're all staying."

"Okay, we need to think this through. What would the Ghostbusters do?" Ethan questions. "Well, they use streams of lightning plasma to suck ghosts into their containment boxes," Benny says. "My dad has a leaf blower that we could kick into reverse. Nothing strong enough to hold a spirit as nasty as this though."

"Well, there is one thing I know of that can suck up spirits and hold them..."

*

"The cubile animus? Seriously, this is a really bad idea. I mean if a seance was bad, this is a seriously, majorly messed up bad idea!" Benny exclaims.

"Are you gonna help us or what?" Ethan questions.

"Are you really sure we should be doing this?" Benny asks. 

"Benny!" Ethan yells, fed up with what his best friend was saying. "Inside my bedroom is a possessed Reagan. The girl who you have been in love with for years. She could probably hear you and all she wants is for you to save her! So come on."

Suddenly, a chair was landed right beside where they were digging. The three look up to see the demon throwing a bunch of Ethan's stuff of his window. "She better not throw my limited edition Heckbots Superflyer!" They continued digging until they found the cubie animus.

Ethan looks to find his superflyer on the ground. "Stop throwing my stuff!" He throws the cubile animus onto the ground, the lid slightly opened. 

"Hey, Ethan. Why did you just text me one of your baby pictures?" Rory chuckles as he looks at his phone. "Aww!"

"She just e-mailed this to the entire school!" Ethan says. "Oh, that's it. This is on!"

*

"Okay, I've secured the cubile animus," Ethan informs. 

"Let's get Jane and Reagan back!" Benny says. He pulls the power cord to turn on the leaf blower, but it didn't do anything. "Did you check the fuel?"

"Yes, I checked the fuel. I already told you twice. I filled it up." Benny says. 

"Maybe the couplings you made for the tubing are malfunctioning," Ethan suggests. "Oh, here we go. So, everything I built is faulty. Everything you built is golden."

"You know, I don't like your tone!"

"Oh, really?"

"Yes, really. You always get defensive whenever--"

"Defensive? You're really playing that card right now?"

"Yeah, I am pulling that card--"

"GUYS! GUYS!" Rory finally yells. "Did you try the power switch?"

*

The three burst into Ethan's room and found Reagan in the corner. She was drawing several demonic symbols in white writings on the wall.

"Hey! I like what you've done with the place!" Rory yells.

"Is it wrong that I still think she's hot?" Benny questions. 

"Okay, you're gonna give me back my sister and best friend or else!" Ethan yells at her. "Or else?"

"Or else, we're gonna take care of this Whitechapel style!" Ethan answers. The demon starts to recite the demon language, yelling at them.

"Hot or not, let's waste this demon!" Benny turns on the leaf blower. "Sorry, Reagan!" The demon's energy was starting to erase from Reagan's body as it transferred to the leaf blower. When the demon was gone, the lights in the room disappeared and Reagan falls to the ground.

"Ow." She groans. Benny and Ethan run to her side, helping her up. "What happened?" She questions as she looks at her hair and clothing.

"It was Rory's fault!" Her best friends answer. Reagan groans as she felt the pounding return to her head. Benny tucks her hair behind her ears and smiles. "You're okay."

*

Reagan borrowed some of Ethan's clothes after her previous ones were torn up. Everybody began to clean up everything that was scattered around the living room before Ethan's parents and Evelyn returned from the dance. They run back to one of the armchairs when they heard the front door.

"Hey, mom and dad." Ethan greets the two. "How was the senior prom?"

"Well, it was a little slower than I remember." Mrs. Morgan answers.

"Where's Grandma?" Benny asks. "Oh, the captain of the lawn-bowling team took her to the Pancake Palace for the midnight buffet. I don't know where she gets her energy."

Mrs. Morgan walks up the stairs while Mr. Morgan approaches his son. "So, I understand that you're the new president of the Whitechapel Justin Bieber fan club."

Ethan elbows his best friends, which caused them to stop snickering. "Are you sure you wanna sign up for figure skating?"

"Nothing to worry about, dad."

When Mr. Morgan walked upstairs, Ethan turns to Reagan. "Justin Bieber? Really?"

Reagan chuckles. "It's wasn't me, remember? I have no recall of what happened tonight. Besides, you would be a great addition to the figure skating team."

"Shut up. Did you take care of the cubile animus?" Ethan asks Benny.

"Yeah, I hid it really well. That thing will never bother us again." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 597 10
losing someone doesn't mean you stop loving. [BOOK 3] [2014] PS. I wrote this when I was still in 7th grade, so pardon my writing from almost 6 years...
12.3K 301 21
Benny walked into his house, knowing that since it was Thursday, Grandma Weir would be at her "Latenight Bingo." Where she gets drunk and spends the...
356K 18.5K 45
Evie didn't know what to expect after she became the Experiment. She didn't expect to be dumped with a Lady Dimitrescu and her three daughters. She c...
48.3K 1K 29
Y/n Morgan's brother always finds himself getting into paranormal trouble with his sister and only friend. Y/n and Ethan are untrusted by their paren...