May you rest: BNHA X OP! OC

By Mavo_62

The heroes want me on their side, the villains on theirs. Some might think I am being trapped between those t... More

OC
Prologue
Chapter 1 : Busted
Chapter 2: Shopping
Chapter 3: School
Chapter 4: Quirk Test
Chapter 5: Flirting It Is
Chapter 6: Battlefield Training
Chapter 7: USJ 1
Chapter 8: USJ 2
Chapter 9: Nightmare
Chapter 10: Declaration Of War
Chapter 11: The Todoroki Mansion
Chapter 12: Boomer
Chapter 13: Training
Chapter 14: Sports Festival 1
Chapter 16: Chicken Tender
Chapter 17: I'm So Stupid
Chapter 18: Fucking Reporters
Chapter 19: Back At School
Chapter 20: Ghosted
Chapter 21: Final Exams
Chapter 22: Unexpected Guest
Chapter 23: Old Friends
Chapter 24: Training Camp
Chapter 25: Another Attack
Chapter 26: Meeting Up Again
Chapter 27: Shie Hassaikai
Chapter 28: Movie Night
Chapter 29: Dorms
Chapter 30: Bubble's Crush
Chapter 31: Meeting Other Students
Chapter 32: Death Glare
Chapter 33: Rescue
Chapter 34: Gang Orca
Chapter 35: Threats
Chapter 36: LoV
Chapter 37: It's OK
Chapter 38: Pride And Past
Chapter 39: Blood-Bear
Chapter 40: Broken Trust
Chapter 41: A Good Friend
Chapter 42: Cinema
Chapter 43: Sneaking Around
Chapter 44: Shadows
Chapter 45: Infiltration
Chapter 46: Lost Or Won?
Chapter 47: Interrogation
Chapter 48: Bracelet
Chapter 49: Sleepover
Chapter 50: Planning
Chaper 51: Practice
Chapter 52: Presentation
Chapter 53: Help
Chapter 54: Arguing
Chapter 55: Why?
Chapter 56:HPSC
Chapter 57: Liar
Chapter 58: Fuck You
Chapter 59: Third-Degree Burn
Chapter 60: Move It, Peasents
Chapter 61: I Don't Need A Protector
Chapter 62: He Is Standing
Chapter 63: Head Game?
Chapter 64: Bird's Nest
Chapter 65: Smart Ass
Chapter 66: Caller ID
Chapter 67: Drama, Drama, Drama
Chapter 68: Yamaguchi
Chapter 69: Welcome
Chapter 70: Spikes
Chapter 71: Forgiveness
Chapter 72: Sweet Death
Chapter 73: Documents
Chapter 74: Bullet
Chapter 75: I Want You
Chapter 76: Pathetic
Chapter 77: It's Up To You
Chapter 78: I'll Crush Them
Chapter 79: You Got It Champ
Chapter 80: I Want Him Dead
Chapter 81: Ace Of Spades
Chapter 82: Reversed
Chapter 83: Dark Web
Chapter 84: Identity
Chapter 85: Half-Sister
Chapter 86: 7-Eleven
Chapter 87: Late Birthday Present
Chapter 88: ITY31
Chapter 89: Elara
Chapter 90: Nuisance
Chapter 91: Sid
Chapter 92: 2 Days
Chapter 93: Cyanide

Chapter 15: Sports Festival 2

7.8K 300 99
By Mavo_62

Mavis' pov

"GO SHINSO!! I BELIEVE IN YOU!" I screamed from the top of my lungs, cheering for my best friend.

It was his and Midoriya's fight. I know he would win easily if he has Midoriya in his control, and I am so excited for him. That's his chance to show the teachers that he is hero material.

Seeing how he got Midoriya in his control and how he nears the boarder, I couldn't maintain myself and jumped up and down in joy. I do feel childish for doing so, and I know I will feel disgusted with myself after the fight is over, but oh well. A couple of my classmates looked at me weird but I didn't pay them any mind.

"Why are you rooting for this creepy guy?" Mina asked in a low volume and I rolled my eyes, hitting her behind her head. "Don't call him weird. Of course I would root for him, he is my best friend.

"And don't talk to me, I am still mad at you because of what you did in the locker room." I crossed my arms over my chest and looked to my other side like an upset child. I hate myself for acting like this. Not because I feel bad for Mina, but because I feel cringe for doing these things. I would rather just poke everyones eyes out.

She rubbed the spot where I hit her and pouted. "You are so mean! I told you that I am sorry, I was tricked too!"

I scoffed. "I wasn't tricked. You guys ripped my clothes off of me. Get your sorry ass out of my face."  "Hmpf" She hesitated but stood up and went to Hagakure.

"Aren't you a bit too harsh on her?" Kirishima watched Mina go away, leaning forward on his knees. "Well excuse me, but I have all the right to be mad at her. " I furrowed my brows and he looked at me. He examined my face for a long time, and I was watching him doing so. "Not that it is any of your business." He stopped after some time and looked to the other side, his ears red. He cleared his throat to say. "If you think so,"

I heard cheering and turned my head to the screen. "Ouh man..." I mumbled to myself, watching that green boy still standing in the circle while Shinso was out. How the fuck did he win?

I stood up after glancing one last time to Kirishima, and made my way to Shinso.

He was looking at the ground and his shoulders were slumped when I arrived. I wrapped my arms around his neck and engulfed him in a hug. He first stiffed but after realizing that it was me, he relaxed and wrapped his arms around my waist, nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck. "I'm sorry, I disappointed you again." He mumbled and it tickled me. Giggling at that, I tightened our hug.

"You would never disappoint me Shinso. It's my fault. I hadn't had time to train with you. From now on, we will train together. Anytime you want." I let go of him and saw a ghost of a smile on his lips. I gasped dramatically, trying to change the topic. "Is that a smile?" I pointed at his lips and the smiled faded. He shook his head, "You mood killer." and flicked my forehead. "Ouch, that hurt." I whined and massaged the spot where he flicked me.

'You are disgusting Mavis. Your behavior is annoying.'  I told myself, but if I behave like I normally would do, no one would be with me. And a part of me doesn't want to lose him.

~

I was standing in the circle again and I will be fighting Ashido this time. Making up my mind if I want the battle to be fast or not, Midnight gave us the signal and Mina came kinda scating with her acid towards me. I made eye contact and mumbled "sleepy". Before she could fall face first to the ground, I rushed to her side and layed her to the ground.

"AND THE WINNER IS MAVIS FROM CLASS 1-A!"

Present Mic announced and the crowd cheered for me again. I deactivated my quirk and helped Mina up.

We made our way to our class while she couldn't stop ranting about my quirk.
"Mina, I don't want to hurt your feelings so could you please shut up? You're giving me a headache." I massaged my temple and continued to walk.

The other fights were kinda fast. I will go over to the final round after this one. And because I do feel kind of exhausted mentally, I will just end this one quickly too.. Midnight gave the signal and Blueberry didn't waste a second.

He sprinted towards me, and it seemed like we both were in the same mood. Something seemed odd on him, but I just tossed that thought aside and did us both a favor. "Looks like we both want the same thing." I said causally and held my hand up. The class rep stopped abruptly, not moving an inch. Looking at Midnight, she asked Iida if he could move.

He tried, but then let his head hang low. "No I can't. Mavis won."

"THE WINNER IS MAVIS FROM CLASS 1-A!" Present Mic announced and I let go of Iida.

"WHAT'S HER QUIRK EXACTLY, ERASERHEAD?" Mic asked his colleague besides him.

"I don't really know myself, she keeps it a secret. But if I look at what she did till this point, I would speculate something with body- and water control."
His monotone voice echoed through the whole school.

"THESE QUIRKS WOULD BOTH BE POWERFUL QUIRKS, BUT THE QUESTION REMAINS WHICH ONE IT ACTUALLY IS. I SEE WE HAVE HERE A MYSTERY GIRL." Present Mic commented and I tuned the rest out, his voice is too annoying for my brain to handle.

~

The fight between Todoroki and Bakugo was brutal. All were on edge, the tension was high. It was like you could have drowned in it when the smoke started to clear in the end.

Bakugo was standing in the circle, while Todoroki was knocked out.

Chihuahua was pissed for whatever reason.
We had a quick break for Bakugo and now, the show is moving on.

"WELCOME TO THE FINAL ROUND! WE HAVE IN ONE CORNER; THE EXPLOSION BOY, BAKUGO KATSUKI FROM CLASS 1-A - VERSUS THE MYSTERY GIRL, MAVIS FROM THE SAME CLASS-"

"You let it sound like we were in a WWE fight..." the homeless Jesus mumbled.

"Let the fight BEGIN" Midnight gave the signal and Bakugo charged at me. "DIE" He shouted while holding his palm up, shooting big explosions at me. I merely side stepped. He does the same thing every time in the beginning. As he flew past me, I used the opportunity to kick him in his ribs, probably bruising them, but not enough to break them.

He rolled on the ground, holding his ribcage in pain. He stood up and charged at me again, letting himself catapult to me with his quirk. He held his one hand up for a strike but I pulled him from his collar and threw him over my shoulders. I felt my skin burn little burn on my lower left arm. It stung a little, so I lifted it up to my mouth and licked the area.

"Use your quirk, damn it!" Bakugo shouted.

Raising an eyebrow, I asked if he was sure.

"Do I look like a fucking joke to you?!"

I shrugged. "Kind of,"

I did however, activate my quirk and used it to pull him towards me in a blink of an eye. Holding my arm up, it collided with his face when he neared me. I let go of him and he landed in front of my feet. A second later he tried to sweep my legs off from the ground.

Present Mic commented the whole time. Talking about each of our moves with energy that his colleague besides him could never have.

I let out a sigh, too lazy to fight after having to jump away from him attack. I flicked my hand, making him fly out of the boundaries and roll on the ground. However, I did feel a little bad about this whole thing. He'd help me when I was feeling uncomfortable and even was ready to fight Todoroki when he thought he was a creep.

"THE WINNER IS MAVIS! THE MYSTERY GIRL FROM CLASS 1-A"
Could he just stop addressing me like that? It's annoying.

The crowd cheered my name. Celebrating my win more than I do as I made my way to Bakugo. There were robots already getting him out of the arena to Recovery girl. That needle lady gives me the creeps. Who even allowed her to walk around with a massive needle?

1493 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.8K 1K 25
[Villain Todoroki x Reader] Todoroki was kidnapped when you both were in your last year of elementary school. Four years later, he shows up during y...
567K 9.4K 19
[Currently being rewritten] "Wait I been fucking a Todoroki all along?" Trama was a word to describe their life. Being the second oldest of the Todor...
88.6K 2.7K 65
You were once a wolf-pup living in a Junkyard; alongside your trusted raccoon friend Kenai. Things weren't always this way. Alas that's just how your...
408K 16.5K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...