JayTim Oneshots

Por AnonDudeAO3

A collection of all of my JayTim fics that aren't part of an extended series (i.e. more than two sequels). 'O... Más

Table Of Contents
❌ Joyrider
💚 Love You Twice
❌ Spice
❌ Wrong
❌ How To Hurt A Loved One
❌ Glory Glory Hallelujah
❌ Listening Ears
❌ Hold It
❌ Until You Can't Keep It In
💚 I Don't Wanna Be Your Friend I Wanna Kiss Your Lips
💚 Unexpected Places
💚 It Isn't Sex It's The Next Best Thing
💚 Night Blogger
💚 Through Their Eyes
💚 A Deep Dive

❌ Sweet Caroline

1.9K 16 7
Por AnonDudeAO3

Summary: Jay meets a certain lovely lady while he's undercover scoping out a club. [3,237 words]

CW: Tim as Caroline Hill, nonbinary Tim

...........................................................

The complete version of this fic is only available on Archive Of Our Own (for more info on why, please see the Table Of Contents). A link to the fic is provided at the bottom of the chapter, under External Link. If you are not on desktop, please see the link to my AO3 in my bio, or the JayTim Oneshots masterpost on my profile (under the 'Conversations' tab. Scroll to 29 March, 2023) for the direct links to the fics.

...........................................................

A short preview:
.

Jason was undercover at a club in disguise, scoping out the place. He didn't have to do much tonight, just take note of who was working and shift change and if anybody went into the back. 

His disguise had actually been a little bit of a pain in the ass and he kind of hated it. He'd let his hair grow out to its natural red (which truthfully, he'd always hated anyway) and cut it, and then let his facial hair grow out to a semi-long scruff, and then he'd gone with sunglasses in the club at night like an utter tool, but hey, hopefully that'd keep people away from him.

He was just thinking about leaving for the night when a new woman started dancing against him, and he looked her over, deciding she was pretty hot, and thought he might stay a little longer and maybe get lucky.

Jason ran his hands over her waist and down her hips, wrapped in a tight black dress that showed off her narrow figure — if Jason had to guess, he'd say she was some sort of athlete, maybe a runner or a gymnast, with her defined arms, small breasts, and slim hips. She was also wearing dark plum lipstick that kept drawing Jason's eyes to her lips. They were thin but with a pronounced cupid's bow, and her lower lip looked plush enough that Jason kind of wanted to bite it. 

She slid one hand up over his chest, pushing her brown hair back off of her shoulder with her other hand, and swaying her hips to the music.

"You're gorgeous, can I buy you a drink?" He shouted in her ear.

She hesitated. "I don't drink. Food?"

If she just didn't drink, she could always get something non-alcoholic, but if she was suggesting food instead, that probably meant she was worried about him trying to slip something into her drink. Jason really hated that that was a precaution she had to take because wow the world was a shit place sometimes, but he could accommodate that.

"Sure." He swept his hand forward to indicate she should lead the way and they headed off of the crowded dance floor to the bar.

"Do you want to share some tater tots?" She asked once they got to the edge of the bar and looked at the hanging menu.

He nodded and stepped forward to get the bartender's attention.

"So what's your name?" He asked her, as they waited for their food.

"Caroline. What's yours?"

"Jacob," he lied easily.

"Nice to meet you, Jacob."

They made some small talk until they got their food, and then continued to make what conversation they could in the loud club until the food was gone, standing at the end of the bar, flirting and brushing hands over each other's arm or back or waist occasionally.

"Do you wanna come home with me?" Jason asked.

She lit up and smiled, nodding. "Yeah!" And then she paused, hesitation clear on her face. "Wait. Um, first. I'm... I..." She opened and closed her mouth, seemingly at a loss for how to say what she wanted to. "Just, here," she grabbed his hand and pressed it between her legs and — oh, that was definitely a penis.

His surprise must have shown on his face, because she took a step backward, holding her arms up in front of her face defensively. "Please don't hurt me," she rushed out.

He slowly held his hands up. "I'm not gonna hurt you, I'm not mad." He moved his hand to cup her face, just as slowly, telegraphing his movement. "That's not a problem with me, sweetheart. I'm sorry anyone hurt you."

He was telling the truth, it really wasn't a problem with him what was in whoever he was hooking up with's pants, or their gender, for that matter — as long as he thought they were fairly attractive, that was pretty much all he cared about.

She relaxed her stance, though she still looked tense. "It's okay? Do you still want me to come home with you?"

"Yeah, baby." He bent to kiss her and she raised up on her toes to meet his lips. "Definitely," he said when he pulled back.

She smiled at him. "Lead the way."

He smiled back and grabbed her hand, pulling her with him toward the exit. "How did you get here?" He asked once they got outside.

"Uber."

"Hope you don't mind motorcycles then."

"Not at all."

He gave her his helmet, and she clung to him tightly as he took them to his closest safehouse.

"It's not the nicest place," he warned her.

She snorted and took his hand again. "That's okay. It's Gotham and you're practically a stranger, I know better than to expect much."

"Smart lady."

They went up the two flights of stairs and then Jason took the key from under the mat to unlock the door.

Caroline raised an eyebrow. "You're awfully trusting for a Gothamite. Key under the mat."

"Nah, I just ain't got shit to steal," he said.

And it was obviously true, the apartment was nearly bare.

Caroline tactfully didn't comment as he led her to the bedroom, although he'd noticed her posh accent and so surely she came from upper-middle class at the very least.

She sat herself down on his mattress on the floor, and Jason held up a finger. "Hold on one sec, I gotta find supplies. They're...around here somewhere I think."

"Been a while?"

"Been staying at a friend's place, not used to this place anymore." Close enough to the truth. God, he didn't even know if he had condoms and lube at this random fucking safehouse, but he fucking better.

He went into the bathroom and looked under the sink. Jackpot. Thank the universe for optimistic Jason of the past.

"Found them." He came back into the bedroom and set the condom and bottle of lube on the mattress, and kicked his shoes off, crawling between Caroline's legs, since she had taken her own shoes off and laid back on the bed.

He kissed her and she kissed back eagerly for a few moments before she pulled back. "Let's ditch the stupid sunglasses," she muttered, pulling them off his face and tossing them onto the floor beside the mattress.

Except when her head turned back to him, her eyes went wide. Jason moved to kiss her again, but she jerked her head back.

"Jason?" She asked, voice significantly lower with shock.

And that voice in this new register...sounded awfully familiar. Jason looked down into those weirdly familiar sky blue eyes and it clicked. "Tim?"

He paused and thought about everything Caroline had done all night. "Or. Um. Are...you Caroline? I won't tell anyone if you don't want me to."

Tim— Caroline— whoever, pulled their wig and wig cap off and tossed it onto the floor. "'S fucking uncomfortable," they muttered, and then bit their lip and looked away, running a hand through their short black hair. "I don't know," they finally said quietly. "I was...experimenting tonight. I think I'm a little of both."

"Oh," Jason said. "That's okay. What...what should I call you?"

They thought for a moment. "Could you just...avoid names? Call me pet names instead like you were?"

Jason's breath caught. "You want me to call you pet names? You're...still into this?"

"Yeah," they said shyly. "If you are?"

[...]

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

421K 28.6K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
170K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
143K 2.9K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
333K 10.9K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...