The Eagle & The Cobra [Miguel...

By ir0k1sak1

"The Cobra's fangs against my Eagle's claw." The spiteful gaze of warriors met. Though the gaze was full of f... More

Kiss An Angel Good Evening
Licking The Wounds
Strengthen The Now
First Days are the Worst Days
The Eagles Claw
A Date?
Looking For Love In All The Wrong Places
Once Bitten, Twice Shy
Fight Strong

The Falling Eagle

3.9K 67 36
By ir0k1sak1

"Come on then Y/N! You sure talk a big game!"

You smirked devilishly. Before holding out your fists. And spinning them around your body. From this you lifted up your right leg high. And left the other to hold you up.

While you held one hand above your head.

And the other down at your mid rift.

Miguel held up his fists and placed his right leg further in front of him.

Twas a battle between karate and it's predecessor. And just to make you mad. I ain't gonna tell you about it.

However let me tell you a story. About all that came before.

Ahem...

Once upon a time a man got fucked.

Such a fucking terrible beginning no?

Well this man happened to be your father. And he was sent to war. You see your family moved to china a long time ago from America.

They were very accepting until that day. Where the poor bastard was taken away to fight in some kind of war.

Anyway, he came back dead. Beat up and wounded. Your mother screamed at the sight. And tried her best to save him. But it came to no avail.

You see that war. Was a war that tainted your love for Kung Fu.

Your father and mother both met at a long time ago in China. Their own parents moved here to explore the land.

They died and left your parents alone and orphaned.

And just as the 9 Circles of hell took them away. A Buddhist priest took them in. Though the life was tuff as shit. They survived and from the temple.

Buddha smiled graciously and blessed the two. With the knowledge of an ancient style of kung fu.

Named the Eagles Flight.

It emphasizes the use of all body parts. In the form of what could only be called dancing.

The style is fierce yet elegant.
A great offense and defense.

And combined all kung fu styles.

It was a powerful as shit style. Too bad the monks that taught it died. Leaving your soon to be father and mother as the last one's to know it.

Well after that the two began to get a bit handsy with each other. Fighting and loving.

And from that came you.

So the pair decided to get married. And live happy together.

They taught you the style. And after you went to school for a great deal of your life

Until the day I talked about before. That day was traumatising. After all that man. That man that laid there dead and lifeless

Scars over his body and badly bruised.

Your mother could do nothing except take you out of there. And head back to the United States.

Which brings us to the true story. A story of a love between rivals. Very similar to your own parents story.

Let's begin...

"Come one son! We're finally here. America!"

"Land of milk and honey and what else? Freedom."

You looked over to your mother. Who poured comically at you. Before picking your forehead.

"Come on son don't be like that."

"Mom..."

She sighed in defeat. Looking back to the road in front of her. You watched her do so. Before looking out the window. The desert was boring.

You were at least what a good 109 miles away from Cali.

Even then it hardly exciting. It was first if all hot. Fucking hot.

Worst of all your mother was acting like nothing had happened.

That your dad's absence was nothing to her.

She stared back over to you with a frown. Pulling over to the side of the road.

"Y/N what about I teach you to drive?"

"I'm surprised you even know how to."

She laughed at the thought. Opening the door to her side. You did the same. Heading over to the drivers side.

"Well my parents taught me a while back. They used to have an old truck. It was so cool."

"Yeah I bet."

She laughed before looking over to you.

"Alright out your foot on the brake."

"Which one is?"

"The one that is horizontal."

"Oh."

You pressed your foot against the break.

"Now take that bar right there. And shift it into drive."

You did so. And the car began to move forward.

"Good good."

"Mom.. Dad taught me a while back...'

"Oh wait he did didn't he? Then why don't you remember which is the brake?"

"Well I haven't drove in a long time. And you don't even remember..."

"I'm sorry son. It's just..."

You looked over to her and frowned. You drove between the lines and continued on.

"Where are we even going?"

"Reseda."

You looked over to her a big confused.

"Where?"

"You know the place I told you about."

"The place with the pool?"

"Yeah that's it. Used to live there long time back."

"You mean you still remember living here?"

"It's very faint but my family wasn't really liked here."

You only nodded and continued to drive on. That was when it came into view.

"Los Angeles, California!"

The mother screamed in glee. Making you smile at her happiness.

"Pull over let's take a picture!"

You nodded pulling over to the side. You both got out. And she basically dragged you over to a fence. She pulled out an old old camera.

She pressed a few buttons until it finally turned on. She brought you in close with a smile. You looked at her and smiled a bit. Behind you was the view of Los Angeles.

You looked at the camera.

"Say Banzai!"

"Banzai!"

She took the photo happily. And from the bottom. A photo slid out. She quickly shook it around. And held it up to your face.

"And so it had been taken!"

"Cool. Now can we get back in the car. This could melt hell."

She giggled and nodded happily.

"Ok, ok."

You both got into the car. And quickly drove into the city. You watched the passing cars and gazed at the passing signs. Your mother looked over with a bit of happiness.

That was when you pulled into your forever home.

"Here we are. Finally home."

You looked over your shoulder to the new place. A smile crept its way into your face. It was charming enough.

"Help me take in the stuff. And you can choose you room."

"I thought it was a two bedroom place?"

"Exactly."

You laughed before following her. You got out and took a few boxes from the back. And followed her.

"I thought there was a pool?"

"Wrong place looks like. Sorry, not like you could swim. You're like your dad. And act like a rock."

"Yeah well at least I float."

"Haha that's true."

You followed her upstairs. Up to an empty apartment. You took in everything from the car. And set up what furniture you had.

"Well isn't this something."

You looked around at the very empty space. Sitting on top of the floor. You looked up to your mom. Who sat next to you.

"Open space. Perfect for some training."

"I don't know about that."

"Come on let's just break a sweat at least."

"Mom."

"Come on it's a great form of exercise."

"Fine, fine, let me go get some water first."

"I thought we?"

"Well you just had to practice Hèwǔ on a hot hot day."

"You're right, you're right, here."

She handed a ten dollar bill. And it was a bit late in the day. And geez was it hot.

"There should be a store a block away. Sorry your bike hasn't got here."

"Should've brought it. Now I have to suffer."

"Yeah, yeah, there's a kid below us. Ask for his help."

"I think I can ma-"

"Come on let's go greet our neighbors!"

She pulled you out towards the door. And led you downstairs.

And so begin the true tale.

AN: Lil note. A lil change in my writing style right? Guess who I copied here. Anyway thx.

#1336

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
158K 5.7K 27
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
657K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...