Wasted Times [LIP GALLAGHER]

By timetodepart

TRIGGER WARNING: THERE ARE SENSITIVE SCENES IN THIS BOOK "You know what Lip? Nobody ever went blind by lookin... More

c a s t
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
t h i r t y f o u r
t h i r t y f i v e
t h i r t y s i x
t h i r t y s e v e n
t h i r t y e i g h t
t h i r t y n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y o n e
f o r t y t w o
b o o k t w o ?
i n t h e n i g h t
a c c o u n t i s s u e s

t w e n t y

6.5K 139 54
By timetodepart

I turned off the hair straighteners and brushed my hair again. I didn't straighten my hair often, but I wanted to make an effort for the day that was in it.

I wore a simple black dress with a plunging neckline, I made sure to pick a dress with sleeves because it was freezing outside. I pulled on the only pair of strapped black heels I owned, Grace appeared in a floral dress with a denim jacket. I could tell that she was excited to leave, I swear it's all she had been talking about since the other night.

"Grandma is waiting in the car, she already has the cake with her." Grace told me and I stood up from my bed praying that I wouldn't fall flat on my face today.

"I'm ready to go, you look very pretty by the way." I pointed out and she blushed.

"Thank you Beth, you do too." Grace replied before we headed downstairs and to the Alibi where the party was being held.

Grandma wasn't sticking around for long because she had to be at the diner. She just wanted to congratulate Kev and Vee, she also made them a cake too. I sat in the passenger and Grace got into the backseat, she was in charge of making sure the cake didn't fall off the seat.

"Look at my two beautiful granddaughters." Grandma gushed as she pulled out onto the street.

All of the Gallagher's, Vee and Kev left a while ago for the Alibi because Grace had planned to go along with Debbie but she wasn't ready in time. We weren't going to be that late but I could still tell that Grace just wanted to get there from her excessive foot tapping in the back. It wasn't a very long drive from our house to the Alibi about ten minutes max, I felt a bit nervous once we had pulled up outside.

"I bet Veronica is a stunning bride." Grandma spoke, she had a good relationship with the Gallagher's, Vee and Kev but she hadn't mentioned them a lot when we lived in Washington.

"I'll carry the cake, I don't want you falling or hurting yourself." I offered picking the cake up from the back seat.

"Thank you, Bethany. Let's head inside." Grandma took Grace's hand and they headed for the door.

Grace held the door to the bar open while I walked in with the cake, there was music blaring and for the most part it just seemed to be the Gallagher's and the bars usuals, even Frank was there.

Grace immediately headed over to a table where Debbie and Carl sat. I followed grandma not bothering to look out for Ian or Lip yet. Vee was talking with a woman who looked exactly like her so I presumed it was her mom, Kev stood next to her laughing at something she said before kissing her cheek.

"Veronica and Kevin, congratulations! I can't stay, but I made you a cake for your big day." Grandma greeted earning smiles from Vee and Kev.

"Misses Carver, you didn't need to do that. Thank you so much." Vee hugged grandma and Kev took the box from me.

"Congrats guys!" I gave both Kev and Vee a hug too.

I walked with grandma to the door just incase she wanted to tell me to be home by a certain time or to bring Grace home early.

"Enjoy yourself sweetheart, just keep an eye on Grace. I'll see you tonight or if you're staying at the Gallagher's, I'll see you in the morning." Grandma urged giving me a hug.

"Yeah I will keep an eye on Grace, don't worry. Drive safe." I replied and she left through the door.

I turned around and spotted Ian by the bar, he waved me over and held a beer out for me.

"Hey, who are you trying to impress tonight?" Ian asked looking me up and down.

"Nobody special, did you and Lip sort things out? I shouldn't have came between the two of you." I stated, but somehow I was beginning to realize that Lip and Ian falling out wasn't an unusual occurrence.

"We haven't tried to kill each other since the other night if that's what your asking." Ian answered simply, I nodded and took a swig of the beer he gave me.

"Oh for a second I thought you brought a girl here, nice to see you Beth." Lip joked and Ian rolled his eyes.

"Lip." I nodded but I didn't miss the way his eyes raked up my body.

Lip looked good, he was wearing a black suit and tie. His hair didn't look as thick as it normally did either, I could tell that there was still a bit of tension between Lip and Ian.

"I'm just going to see if Carl and Debs are okay." Ian walked away disappearing amongst the crowd on the makeshift dance floor.

"I see that your dad is enjoying himself." I pointed out, Frank was in the middle of the dance floor with a beer in each hand swaying away to the music.

"That's because he doesn't have to pay for the beers he's drinking." Lip responded and I laughed lightly.

"You look good by the way." Lip added lowly and I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Sorry what was that? I didn't quite catch what you said." I mocked pretending as if I hadn't heard him.

"Well appreciate it, I don't do stuff like that often." Lip countered before taking a gulp of his beer.

"Well I'm honored." I teased holding my hand over my chest immediately catching Lip's attention.

He leaned closer to me and brushed my hair back over my shoulder, his hot breath tingling my neck.

"No bra, that's a bold move." Lip whispered and I felt my cheeks burn.

"What are doing Lip?" I questioned wondering what he was up to.

"Nothing, I'm just enjoying a beer." Lip claimed his innocence, Ian came back before I could say anything else.

"Ian, can you just mind my beer for one second? I need to pee."

"Yeah sure, I'll wait here." Ian agreed and I made sure to discretely brush my hand off Lip's hand when I walked past him.

The bathroom wasn't exactly the cleanest but I had seen worse. I had barely made it into the bathroom stall when Lip stepped in and locked the door behind him.

"Lip, what the hell Ian is going to be so suspicious?" I panicked, but Lip remained unphased.

"You really think he was going to stand there with me talking, we're not exactly on the best terms right now. Fiona called him over." Lip explained and I let out a sigh of relief.

Lip stepped closer so that our chests were almost touching. I draped one arm around his neck and cupped his cheek with the other, he kissed me softly at first but I knew there wasn't time to be slow. I kissed him harder catching him off guard before he returned it, I deepened the kiss this time letting my tongue caress his. Lip groaned and reached down to hold my thighs, he lifted me from the ground not breaking our kiss as he pressed my back against the wall off the cubicle.

He pulled away and attached his mouth to my neck causing me to moan, pulled on his hair at the back of his neck. I could feel his cock getting hard against thigh, one of his hands slid the straps of dress down my arms leaving breasts exposed to him. I whimpered when his tongue darted out to lick my nipple, I arched my back willing him to keep going. His tongue flicked over my other nipple making me clench my thighs around Lip's waist.

He set down on the ground again and gripped the edge of my dress hiking it up my thighs but I placed my hand on his chest to stop him.

"I want to do something for you this time." I breathed before connecting our lips in a hot kiss again.

I let my hand brush over Lip's very prominent bulge at this point. He grunted against my mouth while cupping my ass in his hands. I undid his belt and opened his zipper, I broke the kiss to pull his pants down his thighs. I kneeled down on the floor seeing that his cock was already leaking precum through his boxers.

"Holy shit." Lip cursed when realised that I was going to give him head.

I dipped my hand into his the waistband of his boxers grabbing his hard dick in my hand, I circled my thumb around his tip spreading the precum around.

"Come on baby." Lip breathed wanting nothing more than my mouth wrapped around him.

I peeled his boxers down his legs and his cock stood proudly, Lip was in no way small. I peppered light kisses along his shaft before lowering my head, I pressed my tongue flat against the base of his cock causing Lip to hold onto the wall of the cubicle. I licked a bold strip from the base of his cock up to his tip and swirling my tongue over it making Lip shudder above me. I took him into my mouth just swirling my tongue around his tip again as I hollowed my cheeks to take more of him, I felt Lip's hand run through my hair before pushing me down further on his cock. I gripped what I couldn't fit in my mouth with my hand twisting wrist to cause friction. My other hand held onto his thigh which was tensed.

Lip guided my head up and down his shaft while I sucked his warm cock, I felt him jerk in my mouth.

"Oh god, love your mouth wrapped around like this." Lip grunted, but I just sucked harder making him moan more.

He jerked again in my mouth and I knew he was near, his hips moved at a steady rhythm fucking my mouth. I gagged a little when his cock hit the back of my throat, I concentrated on the divot of his top flicking my tongue back and forward over it.

"Ugh, I'm gonna cum baby." I looked up at Lip from under my lashes and that sent him over the edge, I felt him shoot his hot load down my throat.

His thighs shook and he panted above me, I sucked him clean before releasing his wet cock from my mouth with a pop. I pulled his boxers and pants up for him before standing up.

"You are fucking amazing." Lip praised huskily before kissing me passionately.

"Come on, we should get back out to the party. Ian will probably be wondering where we're gone." I reminded after pulling away, I fixed my dress and patted my hair down from Lip's aggressive tugging.

I waited until he fixed his belt then I opened the stall door, I made Lip wait a bit after me to leave the bathroom but before I did he pinched my ass. I smacked his hand away and left the bathroom. I spotted Ian back at the bar except he wasn't alone, Karen Jackson stood in a white dress talking to him. I shook my head to myself, Lip must've asked her to come to the party. I made my way back over to Ian and put on a fake smile when Karen saw me.

"You're back, what took you so long?" Ian questioned curiously after handing me my beer.

"There was a long line." I quipped not really in the mood for small with Karen Jackson around.

"Karen, you remember Beth right?" Ian added and I honestly wanted nothing more than to slap the stupid off her face.

"Yeah, how are you?" Karen asked and I held back the urge to roll my eyes.

"I'm good, thank you." I responded as I took a sip of my beer, I was going to need something stronger to get me through this might not that she was here.

"Have you seen Lip anywhere? I didn't see him when I came in." Karen mentioned, I was dying to tell her yeah I just sucked him off in the bathroom but then that would make me just as bad as her.

"No I haven't seen him since he was with Ian before I went to the bath-" she didn't even listen to me finish when she looked over my shoulder and waved.

"Hey, sorry I'm late. Mom was going to come and then she wasn't, you know how she is." I watched as Karen hugged Lip kissing his cheek, Lip locked eyes with me over her shoulder but I looked away.

A slow song came on for Vee and Kev's first dance, all the attention in the room turned to them. Other couples started joining in after awhile.

"Want to be my dance partner?" Ian offered me his hand and I smiled genuinely at him.

"Of course." I replied placing my hand in his, I didn't spare Lip another glance as I entered the dance floor with Ian.

He held my waist while I placed my hands on his shoulders, we both just swayed away to the music laughing when once of us stepped on the others toes.

Oh Ian, why'd you have to be gay?

Author's Note;
Another longish chapter, after receiving more comments I've felt more inspired to write this book so hopefully that continues.

Also some big news this book is #1 under the lipgallagher tag and I'm ecstatic. The attention this book has received in these past few days has increased so much so I can't thank you guys enough for that.

I don't have any questions really so feel free to just ask any questions you have about the book or just comment your opinion about the chapter, anything you want really.

I would also appreciate it if you voted, it would help this book grow more and more each day, it also encourages me to write more believe it or not. Thank you all.

UNEDITED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 7.2K 81
you make me shiver with the fire you got.... this thing we started, i don't want it to stop. ...
313K 5.4K 49
*i wrote this in 2015.. it's very bad and for some reason there are a couple missing chapters :/* [ COMPLETED ] [ © PVACHY ON WATTPAD ]
173K 2.5K 21
"You're a what ?!" She exclaimed. "A drug dealer." He snickered. © saucymilan 2017
87.1K 1.1K 23
[WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS ABOUT 14-15, HENCE THE BAD WRITING] [COMPLETED 2017, EDITED LAST IN 2018] Season 1: Lip Gallagher fanfiction. "I may be cra...