The Cruel World (completed)

بواسطة mattdrei07

How will Bai LouYin live in a world full of sufferings? Family make Bai LouYin strong but it is also his weak... المزيد

Chapter 1: How it all starts
What to expect? What to do?
Chapter 2: Why did it happened
Chapter 3: Congratulations
Chapter 4: In the eyes of the tiger
Chapter 5: Who is the tiger?
Chapter 6: Meeting the tiger 1
Chapter 7: Meeting the tiger 2
Chapter 8: Lured prey
Chapter 9: The beauty is taken
Chapter 10: At the tiger's den
Chapter 11: The bathroom
Chapter 12: The underwear
Chapter 13: He really likes me
Chapter 14: Kisses... hug
Chapter 15: The battle
Chapter 16: Keeping up with the Bais
Chapter 17: An impostor among us
Chapter 18: Tell me the truth
Chapter 19: Wordly-things
Chapter 20: No hickeys
Chapter 21: Want some wine??
Chapter 22: Alive
Chapter 23: Eaten alive (Rated R)
Chapter 24: Eaten alive 2 (Rated R)
Getting near the Finale
Chapter 25: You're ban for now, a new chapter
Chapter 26: A new chapter begins
Chapter 27: The Investors Gala
Chapter 28: Mr. Jiang
Chapter 29: Flashback to Yinzi's disappearance
Chapter 30: Welcome S*x (Rated R)
Chapter Special: The Life of Assistants (Rated R)
Chapter 31: Questions???
Chapter 32: Trust, love and respect
Chapter 33: I say NO! (steamy)
Chapter 34: I said YES!
Chapter 35: F*ck you two!!
Chapter 36: Uncle... dad, real quick
Chapter Guides
Chapter 37: A look back at Yinzi's whereabouts
Chapter 38: A bunch of useless things
Chapter 39: On the way to the party
Chapter 40: Bai LouYin is missing
Chapter 41: Finding the culprit
Chapter 42: Reasons
Chapter 43: Finding Yinzi
Chapter 44: Rescuing Yinzi
Chapter 45: Rescuing Yinzi 2
Chapter 46: I have to be strong
Chapter 47: Back to his life again
Chapter 48: Eager to go back to work (R)
Chapter Special: Life after the kidnapping 2 (R)
Chapter 49: The new assistant
Chapter 50: Glorious
Chapter 51: Will be killed together
Chapter 52: The video call (steamy)
Chapter FINALE 1: Happiness
Chapter FINALE 2: Happiness

Chapter Special: Life after the kidnapping

369 22 9
بواسطة mattdrei07

:happy new year sweeties

:love love for everyone

:comment and VOTE

**********************

Chapter Special: Life after the kidnapping

***A/N***

This chapter deals with the time after Bai LouYin goes out of the hospital.

***********

After 3 days, the doctor announced that they can bring Bai LouYin home. While Liu Chong went back to his family happily with no problem, Bai LouYin realized that he has a dilemma after the doctor announced that he can continue recuperating at home because of where house he is going to stay.

Once Gu Hai heard of the news, he called the head of his house helpers to prepare his mansion for Bai LouYin. The helpers prepared the guest room at the ground floor according to what Gu Hai instructed them because he doesn't want Bai LouYin to walk the stairs.

While Papa Bai gets himself ready to bring his beloved son back to the Jiang mansion with his new car he brought previously for Yinzi. Jiang Yuan called at her house for the helpers to prepare healthy foods for her son and also instructed them to clean-up Bai LouYin's room.

Bai LouYin on the other side wants to go back to his own mansion. He informed YangMeng and YuChang to stay with him for a while because he wants to spend time with them too. Of course he also know that Gu Hai will insist to be beside him all the time.

In the afternoon while everyone is busy with their own plans for Bai LouYin, Bai LouYin and Liu Chong is left alone in Yinzi's room. Liu Chong visits Bai LouYin every day. He got a trauma with what he had experienced but he feels grateful and relieved after meeting Bai LouYin. That's why he sees to it that he visits Bai LouYin daily.

"So you're going home today?" Liu Chong asks.

"Yuup.. but I got a problem." LouYin shrugged his shoulders.

"Why??"

"I wanted to go home but those two guys of my life are claiming they wanted me to go to their homes." LouYin added.

"Wahahahah!!!" Liu Chong laughs when he learned about Gu Hai wanting LouYin to go home with him and Uncle Bai wanting LouYin to go with him instead. "So you' are torn between going to your home or to your fiancé or to your parents? Hahaha!!"

Bai LouYin smiles wide feeling lighter with Liu Chong.

"Maybe that's the problem for you rich people. You have wide variety of choices compared to us poor potatoes."

"Hahhaha!!" They both end up laughing.

Later that day, Gu Hai came with Papa Bai and another heated debate came between them.

"Pa, I wish to bring Yinzi home with me." Gu Hai expresses his desire to bring LouYin home.

"I'm his father, I have to bring Yinzi with me in our home." Papa Bai expresses his.

"I'm his fiancé I can bring him with me and take good care of him." Gu Hai added.

"You're the fiancé, but I'm the father in the first place." Papa Bai added.

"WAIIT! Can you please stop this claiming game of yours? I will be going home to my own house. I will decide on this matter." Bai LouYin added.

"NOOO!!" Papa Bai and Gu Hai in unison while Gu WeiTing and Jiang Yuan and the rest of the gang are watching this possession game unfolds to their very eyes.

After too much discussion, Bai LouYin ended up going home at his parents' home with Gu Hai. Gu Hai and Bai LouYin scratches their head after being defeated by Papa Bai. YangMeng and YuChang also decided that they will just visit Bai LouYin there.

The next morning, Bai LouYin is heading to his parents' home but he is in Gu Hai's car sitting at the passenger seat. This time Gu Hai smiles winning the possession of Bai LouYin in his car.

In Si Hu's car, there he has YuChang and Liu Chong while YangMeng and YouQi is in another car with Gu WeiTing.

Then they gather at Bai LouYin's parents' house. The mansion filled with visitors are busy accommodating everyone. It's more like another party. The whole house is filled with healthy foods and drinks.

Gu Hai puts dishes on Bai LouYin's plate. "Eat more baobei... you need to be healthier now."

"I can get my own. Just keep yourself busy with your own food." Bai LouYin replied. "But still... thank you."

After hearing what Bai LouYin said, Gu Ha pull Yinzi's chin and peck a kiss on the latter's lips.

"Eiiiii!!!" YangMeng reacts.

"Wahahhaha!!" Everyone exclaimed seeing the blatant display of affection in front of their foods.

The welcome party ended with drinking. Since Bai LouYin just came from the hospital he cannot drink. When the night comes to close, Bai LouYin and Gu Hai headed to Bai LouYin's bedroom. After cleaning up themselves they lie their bodies on the soft bed. Gu Hai spoons Bai LouYin and pats the latter's hair. He pecks on Bai LouYin's forehead. "I love you." He then hugs him tighter.

"Hehmm.. I love you too." Bai LouYin utters feeling happy back into Gu Hai's arm.

"I'm glad that you came back to me baobei. I don't know what to do back when you started missing. I feel devastated that time."

"Can we stop talking about that babe? I don't want to remember anything about that nightmare anymore."

"I'm sorry baobei. I didn't mean to make you feel sad. I just wanted to say that I'm very much thankful that you're back. We're back together again. That you're healthy and fine. That because of your fighting spirit you manage to stay with me until the end."

"I'm thankful too that you keep holding on and keeps on looking for me. If not because of your impulse decision that evil could have been successful with his plans. I will be thankful forever and because of what you've done. I owe my life to you forever."

"Don't be... we are just right for each other. We are meant to be together. We are meant to stay forever." Gu Hai kisses him again.

"I love you." Bai LouYin utters.

"I love you too." Gu Hai answers.

The night ended with sweet words for the two. The next morning, gifts came rushing in of the mansion for Bai LouYin. Congratulating and wishing him good health. One of the gift was luckily received by Gu Hai when the helper brought it in. "Gifts again?" He asks.

"Yes sir." The helper answers.

"Aren't they tired of sending gifts? Back in the hospital they almost filled the whole VIP suites lobby with the gifts and now they wanted to fill this house again." He makes face with the sight of the gifts starting to file up in the living room. "What's that?" Pointing at the paper on the basket filled with imported flowers and chocolates.

"Maybe a letter sir." The helper answers again. "Do you want to read it sir?" The helper asks?

"No... ahm... yeah! Give me that."

The helper gave him the letter. The letter smells good. When he opened the letter it's just a wish of good health for Mr. Jiang from a partner company of Jiang Group from the U.S. The morning ended with Gu Hai checking every single gifts and reading all the letters.

"What are you doing?" Bai LouYin asks as he walks down the stairs looking at the mess on the living room. "Are these gifts for me again?" He asks.

Gu Hai nods without looking at Bai LouYin continuing with his business.

"Then, why are all these gifts open? Did you open them all?"

Gu Hai nods again.

"Then did you find something wrong about them?"

"None... just a bunch of flowers, chocolates, and other useless things. Ahm.. some bottles of good wine too. Haha!!"

"Ok..." Bai LouYin left Gu Hai and went to the kitchen. Jiang Yuan came and prepare his foods.

"Where is father?" He asks.

"He went to your house because he scheduled an installation of security devices there."

Bai LouYin scratches his forehead hearing what his father is doing right now.

************

continue in the next special chapter

************

:don't forget to give this chapter a star. love love

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

49.6K 1.8K 22
Can had his reasons for turning down Tin and asking for friendship instead. Overwhelmed, confused, jealous, inexperienced, scared... imminent parenth...
1.1M 37.2K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
635K 32.1K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
278K 8.2K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...