✓In Trouble With The Mafia Br...

By nadiamalik786

Two men came forward pointing thier guns on Daddy and Bhai. Seeing that, Mom screamed loudly in horror. I wan... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Epilogue

3K 82 16
By nadiamalik786

6 months later.

I'm finally done with my final exams and next month I'll be handed with my My master's degree.

This last year has been really...... something else!

Everything that I could never imagine in my wildest dreams happened just soo suddenly. From getting betrothed to someone to being kidnapped and married to his own older brother who's a Mafia overlord. Seeing and experiencing the Mafia world and then getting kidnapped again and being saved. Falling in love with him.

Who would've thought that something soo extraordinary would happen to someone soo ordinary like me.

The construction for the school that Ruzhaan and Taha are building is going quite smoothly. So both of them are quite busy there.

"Rahina!"

"Yep...oh back soo soon?" I questioned Ruzhaan as he walked in the room while I was drying my hair with a towel.

"Yeah, I forgot an important file. Have you seen the blue file. I thought I kept it here. We had to come half way back  to get it." Ruzhaan said frantically searching for it.

"Oh ...that file. Yes I know." I said keeping aside my towel.

"Great.....where is it?"

I pretended to think.
"Dear hubby. You don't expect me to hand something soo important to you for free, right? I will need a good enough payment." I said playfully.

He looked at me amused smirking.
"And....what would that payment be?"

"Umm.....how about a kiss." I tapped my lips like he used to.
"Right here."

He bit his lip looking down.... almost blushing. How sexy!

He then walked towards me with a sexy warning in his eyes.
"But let me remind you baby girl. Once I start.... I won't be able to stop."

"Who's asking you to stop?" I whispered as sexily as I could.

He pulled me by my waist slamming me to his hard body and then kissed me as I snaked my arms around his neck.

Things were about to take an erotic turn when...

"Oh God! Seriously you two!!!"

Ruzhaan pushed my top down hastily and we both looked at the door which was open ajar.
Oops! We had forgotten to even close it.

"Atleast close the door before getting all mushy. I should've just come myself to take the file. Come on you guys! It's hardly been a week since you two came back from your honeymoon. Haven't you had your share of romance there?"
Taha scolded.

"And you think that was enough?" Ruzhaan said while he was still laying on top of me.

"You two are making us single people feel terrible ok. Uzair said coming from behind and joining Taha.

I tried to get up drowning in my embarrassment but Ruzhaan just kept pinning me down.

"Fine then. Go on and double....tripple or whatever up. But for now, leave us alone. We need to continue." Ruzhaan retorted shamelessly.

I covered my face embarrassed.

"You two can continue this later. Right now we need to go." Taha said annoyed.

"We need to finish up the work there and be back soon to go home for dinner. Remember?" Uzair reminded..

"Oh right! I almost forgot." I said
"Ruzhaan, get off!"

"Nope. Sorry. I'm not moving. You started it....so you better take responsibility for this." He gave me the look.

I blushed soo hard ready to hide under a deep hole.

"Uzair let's go. These two are hopeless." Taha shook his head.

"Don't overdo it you guys." Uzair and Taha gave weird smiles and walked away closing the door while I was a puddle of embarrassment. Well, I should get used to this now. I'm the Mafia boss'wife after all.

"We should really get these too married ASAP. I'm really tired to them coming and disturbing us everytime." He complaint and I raised an eyebrow at him. He chuckled.

"Now....where were we?" He cooed.

"You were looking for your blue file which is in the left drawer and I was stepping out." I said sliding away from him.

He pulled me on top of him.
"Yes, but before that....we had a really important thing to do."

"We did....now bye bye."

"Do really think I'm gonna leave you just like that?" He looked at me with a warning.

But I'm not afraid of him anymore and gave him a tight smile sitting up on his lap.
"You may be thier boss but I am the boss of you. So you obey my command. Got it!" I whispered looking straight into his eyes.

He whistled.
"How sexy my bosslady!" He said in a hoarse voice.

I giggled.

∆∆∆∆
Things have changed a lot since the past months. Ruzhaan's parents have accepted him, Uzair confessed and apologized to that boy's parents. Although, the pain of the parents who have lost thier child can never be eased by a simple apology, however, they acknowledged that Uzair too is someone's son and his family too had suffered a lot. So they forgave him and took back thier case.

Taha's father too forgave him and took him in the family but....the lies that we created....or should I say I created hadn't cleared up yet.

I was busy with the preparations for lunch in the kitchen when my hubby came out of nowhere and hugged me from behind startling me.

"Hmmm....smells delicious." He said nuzzling my neck.

"Me or the food?"

"Both." He mumbled on my skin.

I giggled.
"I just made something simple. We have to save a lot of space for mom's yummy dinner."

He turned me to him abruptly by my waist making me gasp.
"Then how about I just eat you for now. Then I bet I'll have lot of space for dinner."
He said and latched his lips on my neck and collarbone..

I was giggling and shuddering by his ticklish mouth and tongue.
"Hey hey....stop it. Ruzhaan....it tickles....stop...."

His hands slipped down groping my behind as he gave it a good squeeze making me moan.
"You're such a pervert."

He looked up at me amused and rubbed his nose on mine.
"Pervert or whatever, I'm all yours now baby girl." He winked.

Oh God! He's just soo sexy sometimes!

He continued.... tasting me when....

"Bhabhi!!!"

We both jumped away from eachother at the familiar voice. My heart jumped to my throat and I turned my head to the door dreadfully only to meet the horrifying look on the persons face.

"S... Sarah?!"

Taha's sister caught us!!!

"TAHA BHAI...TAHA BHAI WHERE ARE YOU?!" Her voice boomed throughout the house.

Ruzhaan and I shared an anxious glance. Although he gets jealous of the   fake wife act, things were going real smooth between Taha and his family so Ruzhaan was happy too. But as they day, a lie can never last long.

Taha came running hearing his sister's voice and we all gathered in the living the living room. Even Uzair who was just about to head back home.

"What's wrong Sarah? Why do you look soo angry?"

"Bhai...do you even know what's going on behind your back?"

Taha looked at her confused and I was out of stories to tell.

"Your wife.... she's having an affair with your manager!" She raged.

Oh no!

Taha looked at both of us and we gave him a guilty glance.

"Those two were soo close and... doing such vile things and...." She turned to me making me flinch and I froze when she walked towards me.

"And bhabhi....where is your baby bump. It's been what? 7 months now right? It should've been bulging right now but it's soo flat! Whenever we come to meet you, you're always at your parents place or not at home. We haven't even met your parents, you always ignore the topic whenever we try to ask you. You're not even pregnant are you?!"

I was tongue tied.

"And you bhai!" She turned to Taha.
"Why are you soo silent? Cat caught your tongue? Your wife was in your manager's arms and...."

"You've got it all wrong Sarah.... please calm down..." I tried to speak.

"You just shut up Rahina! Cheating on my brother....on us.... don't you have any shame?"

"That's enough now Sarah!"

Ruzhaan stepped ahead in his authoritive voice although he didn't raise his voice on her however, his tone was enough to paralyze everyone.

Oh no! He's going to mess things up.

I silently tried to tell him to calm down but...

"Enough of this nonsensical allegations on her. Taha....are you going to tell her the truth or should I?" Ruzhaan asked in a calm voice.

Taha nodded sighing.
"Yeah, it's time to tell the truth now. This has gone to far."

Sarah looked at both the men confused and Uzair and I just kept silent.
"What truth?! What's going on in here? Can someone please just tell me already?!"

Taha took hus sister's hand pulling her gently to him as if he was afraid to lose her.
"Sarah....the truth is.... Rahina is not my wife...."

"Huh? What?!"
She turned to both of us shocked.

"She's my wife." Ruzhaan said holding me by my shoulders as I didn't realise I was already on the verge of tears.

Sarah's face went pale.

Oh right. She had a crush on Ruzhaan.
Poor her. We really took it too far.

"So...you mean to say that..."

I nodded.

She turned to Taha.
"Then why did you lie to us bhai?"

He made her sit on the sofa beside him and we explained her everything.

She was quite for a minute trying to process everything I guess.

"I understand that you created such a huge lie for Taha bhai...but you really broke our hearts Rahina, especially Ammi's. That was wrong of you! Do you know how eagerly she had been waiting for her grandchild.... even Abbu..... even me! We were all soo excited and you guys just....she considers you as her own daughter" She sighed heavily.

"I'm soo sorry Sarah and I'll personally apologize to your mother. I know it's unforgivable but.... I'm really sorry." I said overcome by guilt.

We really should've dragged the lie soo much.

"So...." She looked at Ruzhaan unable to completely hide her disappointment.
"You're Rahina's husband?"

Ruzhaan nodded holding my hand and bringing it to his chest.
"She's my wife with whom..." He looked straight into my eyes.
"....I'm madly in love with."

I almost gasped at his cliche words looking at him surprised. I never thought he would say something like that in public.

He smiled at me making my heart melt.

Taha cleared his throat distracting us and I looked away blushing.

"We're sorry Sarah." He said genuinely.

Sarah sank her head in her hands.
"I understand....but what about Ammi Abbu?"

Taha pulled her to his chest comforting her.

"I don't want them to hate you again bhai."

Taha smiled holding her tighter.
"It's ok Sarah....they won't. We'll all explain them everything."

"Hey.... don't worry soo much. Sometimes thinking about telling the truth can make us imagine about the worst possible scenarios but....in reality, it's the better choice and can result in fixing everything."

Raising her head from her brother's chest, Sarah looked at Uzair who said that.

"You really think soo?"

Uzair smiled nodding and I didn't miss the slight blush on her face.

Maybe Taha noticed it too as he frowned his brows and hid her face again in his chest.

"Oh no....not the other brother this time. Absolutely not this one." Taha said sternly glaring at Uzair.

Uzair's eyebrows shot up and he blushed slightly too.

I giggled and Ruzhaan and I shared an understanding glance smiling.

Uzair and Sarah huh? Not bad.
But we have Taha as kabab mei haddi between them. We need to find a girl from him too.
Oops.

∆∆∆∆
"This dish is delicious mom. Can you teach me to cook this?" I asked my mother in law.

"Of course.. Come by anytime."

"Okay"

Suddenly while eating... I felt so nauseous.

"Rahina...are you okay?" Ruzhaan asked. I shook my head.

I covered my mouth as I felt like vomiting. Shit not here..not here... I got up and ran to the bathroom. I WAS VOMITING MY GUTS OUT THERE.

"Rahina?"

"No wait don't come." I said to Ruzhaan who followed me worried.

"Don't see... it's disgusting."

"oh..ok..but are you okay?"

I flushed, rinsed my mouth and came out.

"Yes... sorry.. IDK what happened"

"Are you sick beta?"

"No mom... IDK what happened suddenly." I said embarrassed.

"Ruzhaan beta go continue your food ..I'll bring her out." Mom said.

"Uh.. okay" He looked at me worried.

"I'm fine now." I smiled

He went out reluctantly and mom took me to the room.

"Do you feel better now?"

I nodded sitting on the bed beside her and she offered me water.
"Rahina beta..... I know I'm being direct but when was your last period?"

"Oh..umm.. last month.. Actually sometimes my periods are late so.. um.."
I laughed embarrassed.

"Are you sure you aren't going to give us a good news soon?" She smiled.

"Huh?" My eyes widened.

She laughed and then hugged me.

"If that's the case then you have no idea how happy you'll be making us and if not then take your time. We can wait for our grandchildren.

"G..Grand ch..children?"

What's going on? Me and pregnant?!?!

"Don't be scared. It will all be great. If you want you can go visit a doctor with your mom or even Ruzhaan. I can come too if you're comfortable with me. Should I talk to him?"

"No no Mom.. I need some time."

It was all too shocking and hard to process.

We got home and I was still busy in my thoughts. Because as soon as we got home, I freshened up changed and just got in bed. I didn't say a word to Ruzhaan. As I laid on the bed.. I touched my stomach.

Is there really a life inside me? Will my stomach grow big and someone will come out? I'll be a mother? How?

Ruzhaan sat beside me and caressed my head.

"Is there something wrong baby girl?"

I turned to him and laid my head on his lap not looking at him.

He played with my hair.

"What if..."

"Hmm" he waited for me to complete my sentence.

I took a deep breath.

"Ruzhaan.. what if I'm pregnant?"

His fingers froze in my head. I turned my head to look up at him. There.. that was the face I was scared to see.. Shock and Fear.

"I don't know" he said.

I sighed sitting up.

"Mom said I might be pregnant. I vomited suddenly and when I think about it.. even my periods are late. What if there's actually a life growing inside me.. I'm so scared."

He hugged me and stayed like that for a while saying nothing as I just stayed listening to his racing heart while my own heart was palpitating.

"I'm scared too Rahina. But if this is true.. I can promise us 1 thing .. I'll be right here to hold you, love you and care for you both. I might not be able to become the best husband or the best father in the world but I promise you this much, by the grace of the Lord, I won't give up and I won't stop trying." he said and kissed my head.

My eyes teared up.
"I believe you." I smiled.

He smiled back.

"I promise too that even if I can't be the best... I'll keep trying for...all 3 of us." I said.

The next day, we bought a pregnancy kit and guess what....It was positive! I'd never been so happy and frightened at the same time. But knowing that the love of my life was holding me and my family and friends were by my side.. this new challenge.. We'll win it.

A whole new world was waiting ahead. Let's see how it goes.

!!!!!!!!!!!THE END!!!!!!!!!!!

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 87 24
🏵 A story about a girl who had crush ♥️ with her classmate but everything changes after she confessed to him because he denies it and starts to keep...
821K 25.9K 26
Beautiful, Kind hearted and innocent. These three words describe paridhi rai perfectly. She is incredibly beautiful and innocent. She can make anyon...
28.3K 516 16
The story of Mal and Dracula's son Vlad continues as they try to adapt to Auradon life. As the pressure on their shoulder's mounts and new threats ar...
4.1K 423 13
Inaya Mallick - the epitome of bubbly and rebellious spirit! With her infectious laughter and boundless energy, Inaya lights up every room she enters...