Fix Us ( A Young Derek Hale F...

By TyraRogers

ON HOLD Derek and Ariana have never really gotten along that well. Always constant arguing when they're aroun... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 3

5.8K 131 25
By TyraRogers

Ariana's P.O.V.

"Okay, so here's what's gonna happen. You are not to tell anyone, I mean anyone who you are, got it? We don't need people getting suspicious around here." Stiles rambled as all four of us (Scott, Stiles, Derek and I ) sat at the kitchen counter in the morning before school in our pajamas.

"How are we supposed to do that? We can't even tell people our names?" I said. Stiles rolled his eyes.

"You guys do have names." He said. I raised my eyebrows.

"And what would they be?" Derek asked.

"Miguel Juarez Cinqua Tiago and Margarita Ciento Diez y Siete." He stated matter-of-factly.

"Who the hell names their kid after an alcoholic drink and a number?" I asked. Scott and Derek were trying not to laugh.

"Oh, yeah laugh it up. At least your name isn't as bad." I told Derek, glaring at him. "What's my middle name then Stiles? On the rocks?"

"Wait, what's her last name again?" Scott asked.

"Ciento Diez y Siete." Stiles said.

"That's 117." I said. "What's so special about it?"

"You know how we told you Peter's money was stolen?" Scott asked. I nodded. "That's how much was stolen."

I scoffed and crossed my arms.

"Peter's pissed because he lost a hundred and seventeen dollars?" I said.

"Million." Stiles said, making my eyes widen.

----

I had kept my black leggings on from yesterday and borrowed Scott's Beacon Hills Lacrosse hoodie. I threw on my white converse and my hair up in a bun before meeting everyone down stairs.

"You're taking me shopping after school" I said to Derek as I grabbed an apple from the counter. He turned around with a smirk.

"What makes you think I'll do that?" He asked.

"Because I'm your best friend and you love me and I'll kill you if you don't." I stated. He laughed.

"Nice try, but you don't scare me. We're not going shopping after school." He said. I turned around to face him with a hand on my hip and eyebrows raised challengingly.

"What was that?" I asked, daring him to say something else. He sighed and said ,"fine."

I heard Scott and Stiles laugh as they entered the kitchen.

"Well, we definitely see who's wearing the pants in this relationship." Stiles said sarcastically.

"What's with you too, anyway? I thought you hated each other." Scott said. Me and Derek looked at each other and back at them in confusion.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked.

"You guys" Stiles said, pointing at me and Derek. "Hate each other's guts. Why are you suddenly acting all buddy-buddy?"

Me and Derek looked at each other before busting out laughing, causing the boys to share confused looks.

"What's so funny?" Scott asked.

"We've never hated each other in our lives. We've been best friends since diapers." Derek said, wrapping an arm around my shoulders and bringing me into his side, sending butterflies in my stomach. God damn it. Not now.

"You're kidding right?"

I chuckled and shook my head. "No, why is that so hard to believe?"

Scott and Stiles exchanged looks.

"Not too long ago, you two were screaming your heads off at each other, telling each other to go fuck themselves." Stiles said. Me and Derek looked confused.

"You sure we weren't talking to you?" I asked, with a smirk. Stiles rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Both of you just wait in the jeep while I talk to Scott."

We nodded and headed out the door to the car.

Stiles' P.O.V.

"Okay, this is so.....wierd." I said, looking in the direction that they just went.

"Yeah, I know. They act like us. Like nothing ever happened to make them hate each other." Scott said. Then it hit me.

"That's because it didn't." I said, making Scott look at me in confusion. "Look, when they were aged backwards, maybe they were aged to the time before whatever happened, happened."

"You're right. I wonder what happened to make them suddenly want nothing to do with each other?" Scott said.

"I don't know, but I'm gonna find out."

Ariana's P.O.V.

"Hey, Ari?" Derek asked as we sat in the back of Stiles car.

"Yeah, Der?" I asked.

"Do you think Paige is still around?" He asked. I sighed annoyingly.

There we go again. Paige this. Paige that. It's always about Paige.

"I don't know Der. A lot has changed over the years." I said, looking out of the window.

Why can't it be me he thinks about? Why couldn't it be me he wanted to hold and kiss? Why couldn't it be me he was so in love with?

What am I talking about, no guy would ever want to date a freak like me. I shouldn't even try.

----

"Of course you're still the team captain. You got your grades up just like coach told you to, right?" Stiles asked Scott as we walked to the Lacrosse field. We were being forced here to watch them practice.

"Yeah, but he never told me I was back on the team, he just told me to show up at tryouts today." Scott said.

"We got bigger things to deal with. Did you tell Argent yet?" Stiles asked.

"You actually trust an Argent?!" I asked.

"He's a hunter!" Derek said.

"He's a retired hunter. You guys are actually kind of good friends now." Stiles informed us. "Now back to you Scott.

"Uh, I texted him but he didn't get back to me." Scott said. I gave him a 'really?' look.

"You told him his sister Kate came back from the dead over a text?" Stiles asked.

"I didn't have the money to call France."

"Yeah, you think you got money problems, try paying for an MRI and a visit to Eichen House." Stiles said.

"Another notice?"

"Yeah, this one's final. Now what the hell are we doing here? We've got like 117 million problems and worrying about our status on the Lacrosse team's not one of them."

Scott looked off towards the field and narrowed his eyes.

"It is now."

We all looked towards the field and saw and incredibly good player at the goalie. He caught every single ball. Who the hell is this kid?

"Who the hell is that?" Stiles asked my question for me. The boy took off his helmet and let me tell you, he was pretty cute.

"Nice, Liam. You might just be our first ever freshman captain." A cute blonde boy said to the boy, Liam.

"Maybe we should just practice a little bit." Stiles said, grabbing my hand and pulling us to the opposite side of the field.

The boys had set their stuff down and put their gloves on before grabbing their lacrosse sticks. Scott got in goal while Stiles shot.

So far he either completely missed the goal or he threw it directly into Scott's stick.

"This is just pathetic." I whispered to Derek who had been by my side the whole time.

"I know." He whispered back with a chuckle that sent butterflies in my stomach.

" Stiles?!" I called out to him. He stopped what he was doing. "You think you can try maybe getting the ball in the goal?"

Derek laughed while Stiles glared.

"Hey, that's not funny! It's actually really hard to make the shot!" He shot back. I rolled my eyes.

"It's probably not." I said. He raised his eyebrows.

"Oh, really? Well why don't you get over here and let's see you make a shot, then, huh? Since it's obviously very easy." He said sarcastically. I shrugged and walked over to Stiles, taking the stick from his grip.

"And no wolf powers!" He said, while he stood next to Derek.

"I won't, I promise!"

I positioned myself and looked at the goal. I brought the stick back a little and swung it forward with as much force as I could without using my powers. I watched in shock as it actually went into the net.

I turned around and looked at Stiles before smirking, seeing his shocked face. It looked like those other guys from across the field saw it too because they looked quite impressed.

"Woah, who's that?" Liam asked the blonde boy.

"I have no idea, but whoever she is, she's not that bad."

I had heard their conversation from over here. Shrugging to myself I handed the stick to Stiles and gave Derek a high five.

"Okay, that was just luck." Stiles said.

"Or maybe it was just that easy." I smirked. He rolled his eyes.

"You think that's easy? Huh, how about you go stand in goal and show us how easy that is for you?"

"I think I will." I said marching over to the goal and taking the stick and helmet from Scott.

"To make it fair, why don't we let Scott do all the shooting, so I can have some real challenge." I said. Stiles glared at me while Scott and Derek laughed as Scott stood in front of the goal.

"And don't go easy on me, Scott." I said. He nodded and took his place. I watched as he swung his stick to to right a little, sending the ball to my right. I moved my stick and quickly caught the ball. He looked surprised but got another ball and threw it harder but I caught it yet again. He looked frustrated. I bet he was going to use his powers this time.

He proved me right by glowing his eyes red. Swinging his arms back, he shot the ball with inhuman force to the goal. I quickly, without using powers, caught the ball.

They all looked at me with shocked faces. While I took off my helmet.

"How'd you catch that? I used my powers and you weren't even using yours." Scott asked as I handed him the helmet.

"I don't know, it just comes naturally I guess. Since I'm a normal born wolf, my abilities are enhanced. Making even my human self stronger and faster than normal. I can't help it." I explained. He nodded.

"Dude she just got not one, but three of McCall's shots. Who is this chick?" The blonde who's name is still unknown to me said.

"I don't know. Should we go over there and talk to her?"

"What?! Not while McCall and Stilinski are there."

" Looks like you've got some fans." Derek smirked. I rolled my eyes.

---

"Are you sure we should be doing this? He's just a kid." I said to Stiles and Scott as they were about to interrogate Liam in the locker room.

"Yes, okay. There's no way that that little freshman was out there kicking ass like that." Stiles said.

"Maybe he's just that good." I suggested.

"Or maybe he's a freaking werewolf!" Stiles said. I rolled my eyes and followed them into the locker room.

We made our way through the room passing by a bunch of obnoxious lacrosse players that don't know how to keep their mouths shut, pissing Derek off a little. We stopped near Liam.

"Hey, Liam." Stiles said, grabbing Liam's attention as he pulled his shirt on. "Wanna explain what that was out there?"

"What do you mean?" Liam asked confused.

"That little display, you're little circus act."

"What circus act?"

"You caught every shot..." Stiles said making hand gestures. I sighed and pressed my hand to my forehead.

"I was in goal."

"Yeah, but nothing, not a single shot got passed you."

"Yeah, I was the goalie. You guys played this game before?" He asked.

"Oh, they have. They're just idiots." I said making Liam chuckle.

"You're a Freshman right?" Scott asked.

"Yeah,"

"But You weren't here last semester." Stiles said.

"I transferred from Devenford Prep." Liam said. His heart skipped a beat.

"You transferred?" Scott asked.

"Yeah." Liam said.

" No, you got kicked out didn't you?" Derek said, catching him in his lie.

"Alright, kicked out. Transferred. What do you guys care? I came here to play lacrosse. Your team could use a few more good players right?" Liam asked.

"No. No, we don't need anymore good players." Stiles said.

"Actually we could sorta use a couple." Scott said.

" Okay, how did you get this good? Were you always this good, or did it suddenly just happen just once over night? Have you ever been out in the middle of the woods during the night of a full m-"

"Stiles." Scott said.

"Moon." Stiles finished.

"Look, I learned from my step father, alright. He made team captain when he was a sophomore, like you. " he said, closing his locker and grabbing his backpack. "And yeah, I guess I'm just that good."

He winked at me before he walked out.

"He wasn't lying that time." Scott said. I rolled my eyes.

"This whole thing is pointless. Why are we wasting time picking on some freshman who just wants to play lacrosse when we have bigger problems?" I said as we walked out of the room.

"Listen, I know he's something okay?" Stiles said.

----

Me and Derek walked to our first period which was Econ with Coach Finstock. It was about a minute until the bell rings and everyone had already been seated.

"Oh, great. The new kids. Glad you could join us. What are your names?" Finstock said. Derek spoke first.

"Uhh...Miguel." he said awkwardly. Finstock squinted his eyes at him, as if he found him familiar. He probably does, since he was our Pe teacher years ago.

"And you?" He asked me.

"Margarita." I said, glaring at Derek who was holding in a laugh.

"You wouldn't happen to be the young lady that was playing out on the Lacrosse field this morning would you?"he asked. I nodded.

"Yeah, that was me. Why?"

"You're good. And I want you on the team." He stated. I was surprised.

"But I'm a girl. And don't I have to try out?" I asked.

"After what I saw, you don't need to. Your first line." He said.

"But I never agreed to be on the team." I said.

"I didn't give you a choice. Now sit down so we can start class." He ordered. I hurriedly sat down beside Derek.

----

"I can't believe Coach put you on the team." Derek said.

"I know." I said. Walking with him into Math. When we walked in we saw Stiles, a girl who had a strange scent to her, and the girl from the vet's. The girls were both at the board.

"Oh good, since you're here and you're late, you can go up to the board and solve a problem." The teacher said. My eyes widened.

"But I'm new!" I said. She just raised her eyebrows and pointed to the board. I groaned and walked up to the board.

x²+25=x²+5x+5

At least it's something easy. I picked up the chalk and began doing the work.

"You're the girl from the Animal Clinic." I said to the Strawberry Blonde.

"Lydia. And you're Ariana." She said. I looked at her. "We've met."

"I see. And the other girl?" I asked.

"That's Malia. Stiles' girlfriend." She said. I sniffed her.

"Werecoyote?" I asked. Lydia nodded. "And what are you?"

"Banshee." She replied. Malia looked to be struggling with her equation.

"Didn't you go over the notes I gave you?" Lydia asked her.

"I didn't understand them." Malia says frantically. I looked over at her equation.

"X equals 25." I said. She looked over at me. "And sweetheart, put away the claws."

Me and Lydia finished at the same time and sat down.

"Have fun?" Derek asked mockingly.

"Shut up." I said.

----------------------------   

Hey, guys!

I am sooooo sorry for the wait. I had a lot of stuff going on with school so I couldn't update.

I'll try to update more often.

Comment and Vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 505 11
Derek Hale has made many mistakes in his life and being gay wasn't going to be one of them. He is going to find a nice shewolf to settle down with s...
105K 1.7K 44
What would happen if Derek hale a had daughter and they met where it all started. How will Derek deal with a kid within the supernatural world and ho...
68.4K 1.5K 16
Sour wolves, werewolf best friends, high school, monsters in the woods, hunters for family, mean girls, and the constant sarcasm of Stiles Stilinski;...
176K 3.5K 24
Megan and Derek go back to since they were babies. They were in love with eachother since they understood love. They were both born werewolves so the...