La Camarera y La Autora

By lunaaxxj

"I did everything I can just to help everyone." - Tiffany "I did everything I can to help you recover from th... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Lips on Lips
Chapter 2: Kim TaeYeon
Chapter 3: Tiffany Hwang
Chapter 4: Psycho
Chapter 6: Celebration Night
Chapter 7: D-Day
Chapter 8: To The Moon
Chapter 9: Another Choi
Chapter 10: The Chaos Begins.
Chapter 11: Heart Attack
Chapter 12: Memento
Chapter 13: Taeyeon's Past
Chapter 14: Trouble
Chapter 15: Accused
Chapter 16: Kim Hyoyeon
Chapter 17: Jealous Hwang
Chapter 18: Best Friends
Chapter 19: Tiffany's Dilemma
Chapter 20: Adrenaline
Chapter 21: The Key
Chapter 22: Silver Lining
Chapter 23: Complete
Chapter 24: Huir
Chapter 25: Justice
Epilogue
Cold Blood
Waves of Romance

Chapter 5: Pornstar Martini

413 22 6
By lunaaxxj

Tiffany is still in daze of what just happened. She sat still, staring at the papers that contains of documents and evidences that she is now the CEO of the company she once dream to have. And now, she is not just the CEO. But also the owner of the Company.

"Ms. Kim, that was a great show to watch. I would love to congratulate you on your victory." Mr. Lee, a former shareholder offered his hand to Taeyeon.

"I always make sure to do my best. Thank you, Mr. Lee. I'm grateful that you sell your shares to me." Taeyeon took his hand for a hand shake as she smiled thankfully to the man.

"I know that it's in good hands now. I am sure that you will take care of this company that I worked hard for." He patted her shoulder like a senior-junior interaction.

"I am sure to help Ms. Tiffany here to take care of this company." Taeyeon held Tiffany's shoulder that seems to awake the still in daze lady.

"Of course! I've seen Tiffany work hard for this company too. I just can't do anything before 'cause I'm merely just an employee like her, a smaller employee than her even." Mr. Lee apologize to Tiffany for not doing anything before.

"It's fine, I know your situation." Tiffany replied as she patted Taeyeon's hand on her shoulder and stood up beside her.

"Before I forgot, I would like to congratulate you, Ms. Hwang." Just like he did to Taeyeon, he also offered his hand to Tiffany. Which wasn't declined as Tiffany shook his hand with a wide smile on her face. She thanked him with a bow.

"Oh no, Ms. Hwang. You don't need to bow at me. Instead," Mr. Lee bowed at her. He was so grateful to be able to sell his shares in good hands. He said his goodbye and for the last time, he walked his way out of the company he dedicated his life for.

"Ms. Kim, Ms. Hwang, we would like to congratulate you both." The remaining shareholders bowed at them before going out the room. And when the last person came out, Secretary Choi turned to Taeyeon with a huge smile on his face.

"Congratulations, Taeyeon noona!" He shouted excitedly.

"Yah! How many times should I tell you to stop doing that?" Taeyeon said in an annoyed manner as she poke her ears as if to block his voice.

"Mian." He cutely apologize with a piece sign on his face.

"Taeyeon unnie, congratulations." Atty. Seo said in a very calm and polite manner.

"Aigoo my Seo baby. You've worked hard today. Thank you." Taeyeon patted her head to acknowledge her.

"Yah! Why you always only favor her? I work hard too!" Secretary Choi complained.

"Thank you for your work hard too." Taeyeon patted his shoulder before turning to Tiffany who's watching them with a smile on her face. She didn't know that Taeyeon is close to these two people. And who would've thought that the tough and scary Taeyeon can be this sweet and caring to her Attorney that is serious and conservative in front of everyone, but a lovely donsaeng to Taeyeon. Tiffany would never thought that Mr. Choi is hyper and friendly. He portray a genius and hard working profile.

"You're always welcome, Taeyeon noona." He said happily.

"Now, stop calling me by my name. We wouldn't want anyone to find out." Taeyeon stated as she held her pouch, getting ready to go home.

"Uhm... Taeyeon noona, aren't we going to celebrate this victory?" Secretary Choi asked with his pleading puppy eyes.

"What did I said?" Taeyeon look at him dangerously calm.

"Ah yeah, sorry." He cleared his throat and asked again, "Ms. Kim, aren't we going to celebrate this victory?" Although he still have that smile on his face, he now felt kinda awkward of Taeyeon's dominating presence.

"By asking celebration, you must be thinking for alcoholic drinks, aren't you?" Taeyeon asked still calmly.

"Y-yeah?" He smiled awkwardly to her.

Tiffany couldn't hold her giggle from watching the two.

"Fine then. Let's just meet on La Casa Del Vana." Taeyeon replied with a faint laugh.

"Yah! Noona you're playing with me again. You know I get scared and stutter to you sometimes!" He complained.

"Correction, most of the time." Taeyeon held her stomach as she laughed out loud.

"I feel betrayed!" The tall guy still complained.

"I'll treat you to my prestigious bar, that should be enough for you to stop complaining." Taeyeon chuckled. "Seohyun-ah, take care on your driving, ara? I'll see you there." She smiled to her donsaeng before turning around to face Tiffany. "Let's go?" She bowed a little and offered her hand sweetly for the brunette.

Tiffany bit her lip in attempt to stop her cheeks to blush, but no matter what she does, she still feel her blood racing up to her cheeks. So she immediately grab Taeyeon's hand and pull her out of the room. She's walking fast in her attempt to not let Taeyeon see her blushing cheeks. Taeyeon on the other hand shook her head and a silly grin appeared in her face.

La Casa Del Vana
10:00pm

"Taeyeon! Hey buddy!" Yuri saw the blonde making her way to the counter and she greeted her cheerfully.

"Hey, Yul." Taeyeon waved coolly.

"Ah! I see, you're not alone." The tan said playfully with an annoying smirk on her face as she waved to Tiffany.

"Yes. I am here with Tiffany, Seohyun and Minho. We'll be celebrating on the private room. Ya' know? Just having fun, getting wasted, free from works." Taeyeon teased back the tan because she knew that Yuri loves having fun but unfortunately to her, she's on duty. And only Taeyeon can give her the permission to leave her work and join them.

"Yah! Taeyeon, I'm your best friend! Don't do this to me buddy." Yuri complained.

"Uhm... Can I have a shot of tequila please?" A costumer interrupted them making Taeyeon laugh loudly after seeing Yuri's pout grew bigger.

"You're evil." Tiffany commented.

"You like it." The blonde winked at her before walking her way to the private room.

Tiffany pouted but tag along anyways. She didn't know if Taeyeon's flirting with her or she was just too attracted to the blonde.

At some point of our lives, there would be a time that someone will walk in and become the reason of our changes. It's up to us if we would change for the better or for worst. Change is inevitable. We can never stop it to happen.

And for Tiffany's part, she knew that Taeyeon's helping her to change for a better version of herself. To be a stronger person who's not afraid to take a risk and win it.

"What are you doing?" Tiffany tilted her head as she asked Taeyeon who walk around the counter. Taeyeon chuckled, finding it adorable for Tiffany to act like that.

"Watch, magic is about to happen." Minho spoke on her back.

Taeyeon smirked to them before slicing some passion fruits for garnish later. She took a cocktail shaker and pour some vodka and passion fruit liquor on it.

"Hi unnie. Sorry I'm a bit late. Traffic jam hit me on time." Seohyun greeted Taeyeon who's busy preparing four glasses for them.

"That's because you drive so slow." Minho teased.

Taeyeon looked up with a smile on her face. "It's okay, Seohyun-ah. Come, sit. I'm making our drinks."

Seohyun sat beside Tiffany, she watched as Taeyeon sliced some lime.

"Can you please hand me the Vanilla Syrup on your left side, Seohyun-ah?" Taeyeon gently requested. Seohyun obediently handed the syrup to Taeyeon.

Tiffany always think it's adorable how Taeyeon treat Seohyun and Seohyun's response to the blonde had always been the cutest in Tiffany's eyes.

Taeyeon then poured the Vanilla Syrup and pineapple juice to the shaker. Next, she squeezed some lemon juice on it. After that, Taeyeon shook the shaker professionally.

Tiffany watched her in awe. She once again found a skill on Taeyeon. Seriously, is there's something that this girl can't do?

Taeyeon poured the mixture on the martini glasses then she garnished each glasses with the passion fruits she sliced a while ago. She put them on the bar mat and was about to take four more glasses when Minho excitedly took his share of alcohol.

"Put that back, Minho." Taeyeon warned.

"Noona." Minho sulked. And Taeyeon just raised her eyebrow.

"Fine. Stingy grandma."

"I dare you to say that again filthy boy." Hearing that, Minho shut his mouth immediately.

After Minho put back the martini glass, Taeyeon took four more little wine glasses as she poured the prosecco on them. And lastly, she put the small wine glasses beside the martini glasses.

"Now, you may drink." Taeyeon took her martini glass and sip on it.

Tiffany took a sip too, her eyes immediately widened.

"Woah! What's that wonderful taste?" Tiffany stared on the glass in amazement.

"Try the prosecco too." Taeyeon said before sipping her prosecco. And just because Taeyeon said so, Tiffany immediately tried it. And her eyes automatically widened again.

"What it's called unnie?" Seohyun curiously asked. While Tiffany took a sip on the martini.

"Pornstar Martini." Taeyeon calmly stated. Hearing it, Tiffany almost spit it out.

"Po--- what?" Tiffany can't believe her ears.

"Porn... Star... Martini." Taeyeon emphasized each word.

"Why is it called like that?" Tiffany almost shouted.

"Can you tone down your voice please?" Taeyeon requested.

"I admit, Tiffany noona's voice is louder than mine." Minho commented in between his chuckle.

"So, why is it called like that, unnie?" Seohyun asked Tiffany's question again.

"It was actually called Maverick Martini before on a dingy club in Cape Town, South Africa. But the cocktail quickly gained popularity under a more catchy name of Pornstar Martini which alludes to the passion fruit in the drink." Taeyeon explained in a genius manner.

"How did you know all this?" Tiffany asked in awe.

"I read them?" Taeyeon answered as a matter of fact.

"Noona, will Yoona noona join us?" Minho carefully asked.

"Why? Are you planning to do something crazy on my precious donsaeng, Mr. Choi?" Taeyeon asked, more like a warning as she stared at Minho strictly.

"No. My friend is interested in her so I just wanted to help." Minho confessed.

"Yoona is joining us later. But it's up to her if she'll let you help your friend or nah." Taeyeon said calmly before looking at Seohyun meaningfully. All this time, Seohyun was staring at her, but when Taeyeon glanced at her, she immediately look down on her martini glass as she drank the remaining in one go.

"Slow down, Seohyun-ah." Taeyeon gently reminded.

Hearing Taeyeon's voice, Seohyun was awoken from her daze as she bow to the blonde.

"Want more?" Taeyeon tilted her head.

Now, Tiffany may not know them for a long time, but she knew that there's something more meaningful that's happening right now. She just can't point her finger on it. But she's sure that something's not quite right.

"Noona, make a sangria for us, please? I heard that Yoona noona loves them specially when you make it." Minho requested. Taeyeon shoot him of what Minho thought was a glare but disappeared immediately after the blonde blinked her eyes.

"I'll do it later when Yoona arrived. For now, I'm asking for Seohyun. Not you." Taeyeon calmly stated.

"Can I have a Butter Nipple, unnie?" Seohyun said her request before sipping her remaining prosecco.

"Anything for you, sweetie." Taeyeon sweetly replied with a charming smile on her face.

Okay, maybe Taeyeon's not really flirting on Tiffany. She's flirting with everyone! Now, I know. Aish!

"Wait, what?" Tiffany spoke out of curiosity.

"Yes, Ms. Hwang?" Taeyeon calmly replied while searching for the alcohol she needed on the cabinet, back facing them.

Now, it's Ms. Hwang? Not Tiffany? Wait. Why am I even complaining?

"You will put butter on her nipple?" Tiffany raised her eyebrow in confusion. As a response, Seohyun and Minho chuckled while Taeyeon laughed her heart out.

"Yah! I'm asking nicely here!" Tiffany complained.

"Noona, Butter Nipple is a shot of alcoholic drink. Not literally put a butter on someone's nipple." Minho explained it as appropriately as he can to Tiffany.

"Yah! Why are you still laughing? I didn't know, okay?" Tiffany sulked as she pouted her lips.

"I'm sorry, that was a good one." Taeyeon then calm her self. She looked up just to see Tiffany pouting cutely while straing at her glass.

"Hey, don't be upset. I'm sorry. I'll make you a shot of butter nipple too for an apology, sounds good?" Taeyeon tried to soothe the sulking lady in front of her. Tiffany just stared at her but there's something in her eyes that Taeyeon knew, she wanted to try the drink. So she smiled and proceed to make the drinks.

Taeyeon took four shot glasses for each one of them then skilfully pour a Butterscotch on the bottom of each glasses. Then she took out her bartending spoon and let it touch the side of the glass then carefully pour the Irish Cream on top of them to separate the two contents.

"Taste it." Taeyeon offered as she drank on her shot glass in one go.

Seohyun and Minho drank theirs too in one go. But Tiffany just stared at the glass shot in her hand.

"Why aren't you tasting it, noona? Are you still upset?" Minho spoke behind her.

"It's really good, unnie. Try it." Seohyun, who also think that she's still upset tried to convince her to try it.

"I was just curious how this two contents were separated in one glass. Shouldn't they blend together?" Tiffany curiously asked again.

"There she goes again with her non-stopping questions." Taeyeon joked.

"Noona, in bartending, you can do lots of magic. This is just the basic one." Minho pointed to the glass on Tiffany's hand. "You can pour more alcohol and separate them too. You can make three, four or five layers more." He informed.

"How does that happen? Because of the spoon?" Tiffany asked again.

"No, noona. The heavier the drink is, the more chances it will be on the bottom." Minho explained.

"How do you know if it's heavier than the other one?" Tiffany once again, asked.

At this point, Minho can't answer her anymore so he turned his head at Taeyeon, asking for help. Seeing this, Taeyeon chuckled in amusement. Seohyun who's watching them with amazement chuckled along too.

"Because of density." Taeyeon spoke. And Tiffany turn her head to watch her explain.

"Some people say the heavier one goes to bottom, but it's wrong." The blonde gently explained to not hurt Minho's feelings. Minho nodded his head, he is learning a lot of things from Taeyeon. Because Taeyeon always have this skill of teaching people and correcting them without hurting their feelings. Which is very important as a CEO she is and as a person we should.

"The truth is, the one with the most of sugar sinks to the bottom while the higher the alcohol contents, its rises." Taeyeon calmly stated. Tiffany find it attractive the way Taeyeon explain things calmly in a genius convincing manner.

"Anymore questions, Ms. Tiffany?" Taeyeon chuckled.

"Nothing more for now, thanks." Tiffany chuckled too.

Just on time, the door opened and the loud soundsystem of the bar was now heard inside of the soundproof walls of this private room. All four heads turn to the door to see Yuri smiling sheepishly.

"Yah! You're not allowed to leave your work." Taeyeon shouted in attempt to talk to the tan in midst of the loud music.

"I'm here to deliver a special delivery." Yuri shouted back before pulling Yoona inside. But before Yoona could enter the private room fully, Yuri held her arm as she whispered something on her ear. Yoona shook her head teasingly in response. Yuri then rolled her eyes before shutting the door.

"Oh! Yoona, come, sit." Taeyeon presented the sit beside Seohyun which was gladly obeyed by Yoona.

"Let me introduce you first before I make your sangria, may I?" Taeyeon gently spoke like how she usually does to Seohyun.

"Sure, unnie." Yoona responded cheerfully. A total opposite of Seohyun's usual calm responses to the blonde.

"Of course, you already know Seohyun." Taeyeon started. Yoona smiled at Seohyun before looking back to Taeyeon.

"And this is Tiffany Hwang. My new friend." Taeyeon introduced.

New friend, Tiffany. New friend.

"It's nice to finally meet you, unnie." Yoona greeted cheerfully.

"Finally?" Tiffany asked in confusion. "Ah! It's nice to meet you too." The brunette smiled to the cheerful lady.

"Yes, finally. Taeyeon unnie had some stories about you." Yoona said without a blink.

"Really?" Tiffany asked in amazement. So she's spoke about me to her friends huh?

Taeyeon cleared her throat in attempt to interrupt them as she continue to introduce the last person to Yoona.

"And this is Minho, my secretary." Taeyeon introduced.

"Yeah, I remember." Yoona smiled at him and he smiled back. All this while, Seohyun is sitting straight on her sit, seemingly staring to Taeyeon but her attention is somewhere around the room.

"If that's so, I'll make your sangria now." Taeyeon announced and she proceed to make the sangria.

"So, Tiffany unnie. How was Taeyeon unnie as a friend?" Yoona asked like as if she knew Tiffany for a long time where in fact, they just met at this very moment.

"She's nice and kind." Tiffany replied kindly.

"I knew she would. She's always nice to pretty ladies, you know?" Yoona teased. And Tiffany blushed.

"Im Yoona." Taeyeon warned.

"I know, I'm shutting my mouth now." She chuckled.

"By the way, what did Yuri whispered to you before leaving?" Taeyeon asked gently while cutting the fruits she'll put on the sangria.

"I knew you catched that. As expected to our silent observant." Yoona teased before answering the question, "She told me to convince you to let her join the celebration here. She even told me to tell you that I miss her so bad just to convince you. Unfortunately for her, I don't miss her that much." Yoona laughed loudly. Taeyeon laughed along and said,

"You're indeed my donsaeng."

"I didn't miss her as much as I miss Seohyun. So she's unlucky for that." Yoona nonchalantly confessed.

Seohyun on her side widened her eyes. Yoona saw this and smiled.

"Yes, Seohyun-ah. I miss our maknae very much!" Yoona side hugged the frozen lady with a smile on her face.

Taeyeon stopped cutting the fruits to watch them with a smile on her face. And with that, Tiffany may have or may not have an idea what's really going on.

***

Thank you for reading! 🇵🇭❣️

I just wanted to thank you all for reading my stories. It's been a year since I started writing on wattpad with my very first TaeNy fanfic story, Once in a Lifetime it was a great year of journey with you all. 💙 And as a gift of appreciation, I am announcing the most requested Part two of Forbidden Love on February, the same date I first published it.

I am diligently writing now hehehe 😁 thank you all! Keep supporting our girls. ❣️

-your authornim,
jonacobarrubiamanalang ❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 759 37
I will love you and protect you forever until my last breath ❤️ I gonna do everything for you and Our Family ❤️ No matter what happens in future I wi...
2K 71 46
Duke Kim Wonsik's wife, Miyoung, had a crush on her brother-in-law-Kim Taeyeon-since before she got married. Under one roof, Miyoung lives under the...
122K 2.7K 38
What if she loves you back like you do? What if you wait longer, longer enough for her to realize her true feelings for you? What if she confessed be...
11.5K 641 25
A girl who was born and raised in the city was suddenly moving to one of the historic and traditional provinces in South Korea. There, she will meet...