Manipulation; Draco Malfoy

By coolsadguurl

"Then punish me, Draco." He gives me the vibrator hinting me to use it. I do what he commands and turn it on... More

🌟
1 - D A Y O N E
2 - L I B R A R Y
3 - D E T E N T I O N
4 - M O A N I N G EVA
5 - Q U I D D I T C H
6 - H O G S M E A D E
7 - V I R G I N
8 - H A L L W A Y
9 - T R U T H OR D A R E
10 - D A R E
11 - A R T
12 - C R E A M
13 - G R Y F F I N D O R
14 - L I E S
15 - C H R I S T M A S P A R T Y
16 - B U R R O W
17 - F A N T A S I E S
19 - F L O W E R S
20 - B L I N D F O L D
21 - L U S T P O T I O N
22 - C H E A T E R S
23 - M O M M Y
24 - B R O K E N P R O M I S E S
25 - S L Y T H E R I N
26 - N E W B E G I N N I N G S

18 - A M O R T E N T I A

25.1K 576 2.7K
By coolsadguurl

*WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS KNIFE PLAY, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK*

Evangeline Carter

"Hello everyone, welcome back! I hope you all had an amazing break," announced Professor Slughorn. "Now, I'm sure everyone here is familiar with Amortentia. Ms. Granger here gave us a good idea about what it is. I will be passing it around and I want you to share with your partner what you smell."

Amortentia is the most powerful love potion. It smells different to every one according to what attracts them. I wonder what Draco would smell, would he smell me? Or would he smell Pansy, or Romilda, or any other girl here?

Hermione was the first to get the potion, she leaned her head closer to the bowl. "That's odd, it's changed. I smell the wood of a broomstick and pumpkin." I recognize that smell, Char. She immediately passed it to the next person, her face was burning red.

After a while, it was then passed onto a blonde Slytherin girl. She smiled as soon as she received it and spoke up, "Mint, cologne, and apples." Blush was growing from her cheeks as she turned her head around to face Draco. He noticed her and smirked. He was playing with his quill while his legs were wide.

What she said bothered me a bit, but I eventually let it go. After several minutes about three other girls said the same thing. This enraged me, they're all attracted to Draco! I took a deep breath, I needed to remind myself that I'm not like Draco at all. I'm not the jealous type, there's going to be other girls who like him and I have to accept that.

There was nothing more I wanted to do than get on top of him right now and show them who he belonged to. However, I'm pretty sure Professor Slughorn would expel me. But I'm not like that, I'm not toxic, I'm understanding and I can control my emotions, at least that's what I keep telling myself.

I wonder how Draco would react? Would he go with it, or push me off? Other than in this class, he's never shown me affection in public. Would he be embarrassed to be seen with me? I mean, after all, I am a Ravenclaw muggle-born, his father would not approve.

My thought got interrupted when I suddenly sensed a very strong smell. The whole class was already looking at me, including Professor Slughorn waiting for my response. "I smell... Mint, cologne, apples..." Wait a minute, there's something else but I couldn't quite figure it out, the other smells were blocking it. I dove my head closer and took another sniff.

"And, coffee."

The bell rang and everyone got up and left. As I was walking down the halls Draco caught up to me and dragged me down to his dorm. He looked extremely angry, nothing new. His fists clenched and his jaw hardened. When we finally got there he slammed the door behind him and intensely looked at me. "Coffee? Are you being fucking serious right now? Who the fuck smells like coffee?"

Elliot, Elliot smells like coffee. I had a huge crush on him, it hasn't gone away. There's no way I can tell Draco, he'd possibly kill him. Elliot doesn't deserve this, he's the sweetest guy I know.

"You're seriously mad at me right now?! About five other girls smelled you and you smiled at one! Tell me, are you still fucking them?"

"What? So now just because I smile at a girl means I'm fucking them?"

"Yes!" I raised my voice, "I don't know how many you've been with!"

He sighed, "This is fucking stupid, I'm not dealing with this right now."

"Fine, I'll happily leave then." I walked over to the door.

"Where do you think you're going? To fuck your coffee guy?" He scoffed.

"Yes, that's exactly where I'm going." Before I went for the doorknob I adjusted my skirt higher to my upper waist. I opened the door and headed out but Draco pulled me back in and slammed the door shut before locking it. He pinned me against the wall and roughly smashed his lips against mine.

I wanted to kiss him back but I eventually shoved him off. "Get off me! You're a jerk!"

"Oh, I'm a jerk? You just said you're gonna go fuck another guy."

"Because you were being disrespectful!"

He got closer to me and put one hand on my waist, the other caressing my cheek. "Can't you see Eva? I only want you to myself. I've heard the way other guys talk about you, makes me want to fucking kill them. You have no fucking idea how crazy you drive me." We stared at each other for a couple of moments, he dove in for a kiss but I tilted my head looking the other way.

Other guys talked about me? What does he mean by that? I didn't want to give in too easily, he's rude. But hearing him say those words made my heart flutter. I looked back at him.

Why is he so pretty?

I was obsessed with the way he held on to me, with his vampiric pale skin that made his blue eyes stand out. His eyes were like liquid, the clearest of oceans. He hasn't blinked, and I don't think I have either. I felt his eyes piercing into my soul and his fingers brushing my cheek.

I hesitated at first but eventually gave in and connected our lips. I was feeling a heartbeat between my legs already by only looking at him. He roughly pushed me onto the bed and hovered over me, connecting our lips once again. "Do you want me to touch you?" He asked as if the answer wasn't already obvious.

"Y-yes, please," I whimpered underneath him, actually begging him now, but I was desperate. I stopped moving when I looked at the table near his bed.

"What happened? Did I do something?" He asked.

"Why is there a knife in your room?" I kept eye contact with it.

He turned around and spotted it. "Blaise came over yesterday, he was going to use it to cut his burrito in half to give me some but I didn't want any." He stood up and grabbed the knife and put it in his drawer. "I should've put it away earlier. I know you're sensitive to them, I'm sorry."

"Do you want to play with it tonight?"

A confused look grew on his face. "What?"

I got up to grab the knife and pushed him onto the bed, now on top of him. I put the knife on his neck and bit my lip. This seemed to have spurred him because I felt his dick grow underneath me.

Fuck me.

He turned me around and grabbed me from my ass and pulled me to the edge of the bed, him now standing. "What are you?"-

"Shh.." He hushed back. He got down on his knees and I widened my eyes, realizing what was about to happen next. My heart was beating extremely fast and I felt myself get hot. "You're going to ride my face before you ride my cock."

Holy, fuck.

He grabbed onto my legs and opened them. His hands traced up to unzip my skirt, I levitated my ass for a second to help him slide the material under me. His eyes watched my white laced panties on my hips as they were soaking wet. "You have no idea how fast I'm gonna make you cum," he whispered.

He pulled my panties down across my thighs until they reached the floor. I was already panting and getting hot, he hadn't even touched me there yet. My pussy was burning for contact.

Draco grabbed my hips and pulled them closer to the edge right in front of his face, I whimpered at the tight position. I looked down at him and he had a devilish smirk, he snatched the knife away from me and brought it closer to my thigh. He pressed the flat side of the blade over my clit without a warning, causing me to whimper because of how cold it felt against my warm skin.

"I could spend hours with my head buried between your thighs, is this pretty cunt only mine?" He sounded so much deeper and his accent sounded thicker, sending shivers all over my body.

I nodded my head yes as I continued whimpering.

"Use your words, and do you remember what I wanted you to call me?" He grazed the flat side back and forth.

"Y-yes daddy," I moaned.

"You're soaking the knife," he whispered. I watched as he brought it to his mouth and licked the blade clean. "I'll go easy on you so you can walk tomorrow." He dove his head in and and his tongue slipped inside of me and I began grinding my hips on his face as he fucked me with his tongue, making me tremble. Although he was the one on his knees, I felt as if he still had control.

"Did you miss my pussy daddy?" I said confidently. Draco moaned loud, and that was enough to trigger my sudden orgasm. He got more aggressive as his tongue swirled around my throbbing nerves. I was seeing stars.

"Ohh, fuck Draco!" My moans were extremely loud and I began tugging his hair. "I'm gonna cum Draco!" Holy shit that was fast. I moved my hips faster on his face, knowing I was soaking him. He looked up at me with the biggest smirk and I tugged at his hair harder than before. I looked down at him with an angry expression. "Don't stop!"

He took off his ring, grabbed my hand, and slid it on my finger. He slid two fingers inside me, slipping in easily because of how wet I was. My mind immediately went to how euphoric it would feel if it was his cock instead. I whined strongly as he curled his fingers inside me in a fast motion. You can hear the wet sounds of his fingers thrusting in me roughly. He slipped the third finger in and I let out a struggling whine. My eyes were fighting to stay open as they teared up.

He reached for my bra with his free hand and smoothly unclipped it. As he fucked me harder with his fingers my tits moved up and down. My legs were vibrating as I came all over his fingers. He sucked them clean, "You taste so fucking good."

We were both breathless but mostly me. I tried to get up but I tumbled, feeling embarrassed. He chuckled and picked me up, "Come on, it's getting late. You should go to dinner."

I eventually found strength in my legs and stood up. "I thought I was going to ride your cock?" I pouted. I pushed him back on the bed and got on top of him. I began tugging at his belt and he got the memo and unbuckled his belt, lowering down his pants and boxers. I positioned his dick right under my entrance. "Is your cock only mine too, daddy?"

"Fuck yes," he groaned as his hands tightly squeezed my ass. I finally sunk, feeling him inside me. He moaned loudly, hearing them was addictive. I don't know what made me feel more horny, his moans or his dick. It took me a while to adjust, forgetting how big he was.

I moved my hips in circles making him grab onto me more tightly. He sounded out of breath, my hands were on his chest as I started moving harder and faster. "You're soaking my cock, fuck." He rolled his eyes back grabbing me more tightly as I fucked him.

I pushed my head back and I felt another orgasm building inside me. Draco noticed and quickly flipped me over, without hesitation he thrust into me hard, making the bed shake. "You ride my dick so good, now it's my turn."

"Fuck! Harder Draco!" I moaned even louder than before. He slowed down for a moment to hand me the knife. "I want you to hurt me, do whatever you want." He pounded inside me harder without warning, making my eyes tear up from the pleasure. I got the knife and began playing with it in his chest, deeply carving my initials. "Eva- Fuck!" He whimpered from the pain.

Before the blood dripped on the sheets I licked all over his chest. I felt my last orgasm hit as I was panting and sweaty. I felt his release inside me as my walls clamped around his dick. He collapsed onto me completely out of breath. He wrapped his arms around me while he was still inside of me, our hearts beating at a rapid speed.

He placed a soft, gentle kiss on my lips and lay down next to me. He grabbed my hand. "I'm going to need that back."

I frowned and looked down at it. It was a rather large, thick ring with a snake imprinted on it. "What if I want to keep it?"

"Fine, whatever."

I got up and began putting on my clothes. "I should go, it's getting late."

Draco got up and raised his boxers and pants, leaving him shirtless. He looked over at the mirror and continued looking at himself until he noticed the cuts on his chest. "Did you carve your initials?"

I let out a small laugh, "You said I can do whatever I want." Once I was fully dressed I opened the door to head out but Draco grabbed my arm. "Where do you think you're going?" He asked.

"To my dorm, it's past hours already."

"You're not going alone, I'll walk you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360K 6.3K 17
**MATURE CONTENT** (Smut alert!) She felt herself lean back into him and he didn't move. "You've been avoiding me, Granger, I've missed you," he told...
513K 6.4K 56
I turned around. "Shame," I took off my shorts. "I really wanted to be fucked sir." I smirked to myself. I know he loved me calling him sir. "Don't...
500K 11.5K 38
"I haven't been able to stop thinking about you... I don't think I can hold these feelings back anymore," he continued. I tried to brush it off with...
1.7M 36.7K 53
His hands gripped her waist, and his head fit perfectly in the crook of her neck. She leaned back into his chest, a small smile spreading across her...