✨ π•Šπ•₯𝕒𝕣 π•”π•™π•šπ•π•• ✨ (jjba...

Autorstwa Trinity22005

πšˆπš˜πšžπš› 𝚊 πš–πš˜πšœπšπš•πš’ πšŠπšŸπšŽπš›πšŠπšπšŽ πš‹πšžπš πšœπšπš˜πš’πšŒ πšπšŽπšŽπš— πš πš‘πš˜ 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚜 πšœπšŽπš—πš πš‹πšŠπšŒπš” πš’πš— 𝚝�... WiΔ™cej

Y/n and stand info
F/n and stand info
Y/n's journal of adventures
playlist
꧁ sidestories ꧂
Origins of a young assassin
Run in with other assassins
A new fathers plight
Brothers from another mother
Y/n's first friend
The Blues of the soul
꧁ sidestories ꧂
β“ͺ. it all began on a (jojo) Friday
β‘ . time travel is a bitch but so is grandpa Dio
β‘‘. jinkies looks like we got a mystery on our hands (not really)
FΜΆaΜΆtΜΆhΜΆeΜΆrΜΆ?ΜΆ
β‘’. looks like this is a story about vampires now
β‘£. still a better love story than twilight plus jack the ripper appeared
β‘€. teaching grandpa Dio japanese and learning to be a brando
β‘₯. what do you have?, a sword!, no!!!
⑦. changing fate like its my aesthtic
⑧. its the final battle! Dododod dodododo
⑨. bittersweet goodbye's and the promise to meet again
Partβ‘  incorrect quotes
β‘ β“ͺ. cant get shit in new york
β‘ β‘ . #stonemaskChallenge gone wrong
β‘ β‘‘. oh hey its the naz- german soldiers
β‘ β‘’. ahem...."HE'S INSIDE ME!...no homo tho"
β‘ β‘£. bubbles is my favourite powerpuff girl...Caesar agree's
β‘ β‘€. why is that man using a frog as a phone...ah shit to soon!
①⑦. Esidisi! Does dirty deeds...wait why is his name like the band AC/DC?
①⑧. invasion of the body snatchers but everyone is a reference to music
①⑨. running in the 8...30's
β‘‘β“ͺ. The eternal seal in my soul

β‘ β‘₯. im on a highway- shit i mean pillar~ to hell

684 29 18
Autorstwa Trinity22005

⚡️👊🏻!𝗕𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗰𝘆!👊🏻⚡️

The Streets of Venice bustled with energy as people walked it's iconic streets with Gondolas floating past and bellow small bridges that connected pathways. It's a beautiful place though you wouldn't have much time to admire it since everyone's lives were at stake. You never imagined you'd spend a trip to such a wonderful place like Italy running around trying to beat up dudes as old a dirt but here you are!.

"Thought this place was pretty much a tourists town. What's a hamon master doing in a place like this?" Jospeh questioned just as Ceasar directed the group to a small dock of sorts. A lone boat floated there with someone in a red suit and odd scarf, in the distance was a large island that you've oddly never seen before. Maybe it was a private area or just not advertised to tourists unlike the other areas of Venice. "It's a shame we can't spend much time here. There's allot of historical places I would love to see" you mumbled looking around and then pulling out a water bottle as sweat began to build on your brow.

How Kiryu, Majima and Ceasar were able to shots was beyond your knowledge but somehow they pulled it off in the Scorching hot sun. "Excuse me!, do you know air suplena island and how long it takes to get there?" Caesar asked waiting a few moments for the ferryman to answer but only getting silence in response, "did you hear me?!" He asked again making the gondolier turn around to stare at him. The red suited gondolier had an odd mask that almost immediately made you shiver in panic, it seems that the whole experience with the stone mask might've given you totally not unforeseen trauma.

"Masks ain't ever a good sign" Majima said just as the masked individual stood up and then did what seemed to be a hamon trick using the oar of the boat. The oar floated on the water despite the person standing on it due to hamon ripples keeping it afloat. "How is he standing on the oar like that?. I don't think I like this, not one bit!" Jospeh grumbled before then being hit in the face by the oar, he was sent flying into the canal estate but used hamon to stay afloat instead of sinking.

As this happened you deadpanned, it seems fighting someone was the way of introducing yourself nowadays...or we'll I guess in the past. "Is this normal?, I thought people only did this type of welcoming with pitchforks?" Santana asked watching the fight go on before the mask of the attacker came off to reveal a beautiful woman...a familiar woman. "Damn...she just girl bossed him. All she has to do now is gaslight and gatekeep" you mumbled looking at her as sparkles practically radiated off her to show her magnificence.

"Is she sparkling or is it just me?" You asked turning to your uncles who also seemed confused by the aura she seemingly had. You took a swig of water and watched her fight jojo to throughly tired to deal with crap since it was still like 10:00 am, you know knew why your dad practically survived on morning coffee since right now you were completely out of it.

A mask was now placed on Jospeh face as the woman, him and Caesar monologues...though you were to tired to notice or care.

She seemingly finished her talk with the tow and began walking away but briefly stopped to stare at you and your uncles plus Santana. "I've already heard of your feats from Speedwagon, Erina and Baron zeppeli so I trust you'll be ok without the training those two will have to go through." She explained patting you on the shoulder before adding "I also already know about him. He's yours and your uncles responsibility but if he's already this far into helping them I believe he's a good ally" while motioning to Santana.

Seems like Jospeh and Ceasar had some anime esc training arc to begin...which was true cause when arriving at the island they were pushed into a hole and told to climb a pillar covered in oil using hamon
That was their problem though, you just wanted so coffee

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

5 Hours since Caesar and Jospeh were forced to begin to climb the tower

The smell of freshly brewed coffee wafts to your nose as Majima, Kiryu, Santana and you sit at a small table set up in one of the many shady area's of Air Supplena island. Gothic architecture that you hadn't had the opportunity to appreciate looms above the four of you as it stands unwavering even to the tests of time that have threatened this place again and again. With World War Two just around the corner and actively beginning to take place it's only another challenge for the beautiful structures of this island to face.

"I have to say that this tripe to Italy will make any future trips here weird and definitely underwhelming in comparison" you said taking a sip of your drink as Santana curiously drank some of Kiryu's black coffee, his face scrunched up as he tasted the bitter drink before he popped a sugar cube in his mouth. "I think I'd prefer stayin clear of here. Never really been Interested in Italy, I'd rather go to some place like Hawaii to relax rather than be rushin on a vacation to see everythin here. Also Too many lovey dovey couples" Majima explained waving his leather gloved hand around, how he wore those in the Italian sun without sweating is still a mystery too you.

"This drink is to bitter, but when I add the cubes of sugar it tastes better" Santana mumbled grabbing more sugar cubes and adding them to his mouth, he then grabbed Kiryu's cup of coffee and took another sip of it. "If you add cream or milk it also helps with the bitterness. Also gives it more texture if that's something you like" Kiryu suggested handing Santana the small milk pitcher, "I do agree that it probably will be different but I think it'll also be nice. It'll be less hectic and...world ending plus no nazi's" he added finishing his cup and pushing it further on the table. Santana poured all the milk in the pitcher into his mouth and then let out a pleased sigh.

"So what do you think red head?, do ya think it'll be weird returning here after all the crazy shit that's happened and that will happen?." Majima questioned turning to Santana who still looked happy from figuring out a combination of ingredients to make black coffee the right balance of just bitter enough. At hearing this question Santana thought for a moment or two, but then he shrugged. "No really?. I've been to Venice and Rome when it was initially built so I've seen allot here. If we do make it out of this adventure alive then I don't think anything will change my view of this country, I don't think anything will to be honest." He explained with nostalgia leaking into his eyes as he reminisced of the times he spent watching the cities being built.

"Damn...and I thought me and Kiryu-Cham were old" Majima mumbled making Kiryu hit him on the head, Kiryu didn't look offended by the comment but more annoyed that he was called old. "I'm not the one getting grey hairs already" Kiryu bluntly replied making Majima's eye widen before a smirk appeared on his face, "I think those fightin words Kiryu-chan~. Why don't we have round to see who's actually gettin old faster!" He yelled not actually giving Kiryu the choice of not fighting as the one eyed man pulled out his knife. Kiryu's leg immediately shot up kicking Majima away and onto the grass surrounding the tower Ceasar and Joseph were still climbing.

Majima cackled with insane delight and got up, he had a mad grin on his face as Kiryu approached with his usual stone cold demeanour.....hopefully they wouldn't break anything this time.

"Is...this normal for them?" Santana asked watching the two fight before momentarily shifting his attention away when you gave him your drink. He happily drank your Pepsi brought to you by Starboy via the mini fridge in its pocket dimension, speaking of which, it's been awhile since you've been there.

"Yes, yes it is. Hey, do you wanna see someplace cool?." You asked not watching as Kiryu fucking grabbed a chair and began hitting Majima with it, Majima didn't seem to be too affected by it through. "Sure?" Santana replied back somewhat confused before seeing Starboy materialize behind you.

Before he could say anything the two of you were suddenly in a seemingly new plane of existence

The universe was bellow his shoe adorned feet as he looked around in awe of the seemingly impossible place. Roman pillars of shimmering star shards held up a roof?, he wasn't really sure if it was even a roof since it's was a black empty void that occasionally flashed with visions...of a future him?. The him in the future wore a black suit, a red tie, leather shoes and had his hair styled back into a ponytail. Before he could question what he saw he heard you call out "hey, cmon!, lemme give you the grand tour of blinding lights.".

You now stood at an open mahogany door on the left side of the room, there were other 13 doors each with nameplates on them while the right hand side had only door. Across the corridor was an elegant white double door that seemed to have carvings on it, he couldn't really make the engravings out since they were to far and he was now following you inside the door labeled "Jonathan". The room was mostly blue with white accents, there were many bookshelves practically overflowing with literature of types. One book specifically caught Santana's eye, the red hardcover of "The Iliad" by  Homer is what he gently plucked off a small stack of books that laid on a tea table.

"This is the first room, Jonathan's. He was actually the joestar me and the others met before Jospeh....he's" you explained pausing to look up at a portrait that hung on one of the walls, it was of Jonathan's wedding with Erina specifically the reception where everyone was sitting an happily regaling happy stories. "He's gone now" you finished looking at his smiling face in the portrait, "the portrait changed...I guess due to me, Majima and Kiryu changing time." You mumbled   Before turning back to look at Santana who still held the book. "Oh!, you can keep that if you'd like. You take stuff from here and bring it back to to normal reality, it's kinda weird but I don't question it anymore" you explained thinking back to when you initially found that out.

"I...remember Homer. I quite liked him, me and Wammu would occasionally sneak away to listen to him. We also talked to others like Plato and Socrates, my favourite though was Diogenes...he was odd but funny" he explained smiling down at the book as you lead him out the room towards the next. The next door had "DIO" and just as you were about to open it you paused, "y'know what, maybe the next door instead" you cringed quicker moving to the door with "Joseph" on it. Jospeh's room was much more cluttered and less elegant than Jonathan's but it had a certain charm to it, photographs lined the walls as comic books were strewn about on the floor and small homemade mugs with some saying phrases like "worlds best grandpa!", "worlds greatest papa!" And "I guess your good dad but where my child support money?" Sat proudly on a shelf.

"What's child support?" Santana mumbled examining the third mug before placing it back down when he found a Walkman with cassettes, he wasn't really sure what it was but it reminded him of your phone due to the headphones so he pocketed it. He'd figure out how it worked later...hopefully.

"Not really too much here if I'm honest. But it's really cool since there's allot of limited edition comics here. For Christmas I gave dad some of those and he legit cried" you said picking up an old superman comic book and smiling, you flipped through a Couple of pages before closing it while cringe. "That didn't age well" you hissed placing it back down and then once again exiting the room with Santana following along behind you, it was kinda like a mother duck leading her child but in this case it's a they/them teen leading a literal immortal giant...a subtle difference.

"What's that place over there?" The red head asked pointing towards the double doors at the end of the corridor, the white marble doors stood tall and proud against the walls?. "Oh, that's the stained glass. We can go see it, there isn't much though except for a big stained glass window with the silhouette of me and my dad." You explained looking up at Santana who stared at the door, he nodded wordlessly and began walking alongside you towards the door with anticipation. As you both walked towards the large white door he noticed you suddley slow dow at the second to last door, the name "f/n" was engraved on the plaque. Now getting closer to the door he could finally see the carvings, each carving was of someone different though all we're connected by a gold thread connecting them all.

Each engraving was of a new person though the only people Santana recognized was "Jonathan" due to the painting of him in his room and Jospeh. The rest were just people he didn't know but all weaved together via the golden string that eventually connected at the top of the door.

"Plane door. You'd think starboy would do something fancy with it" you mumbled looking at the large door making Santana shot you a confused glance, did you not see the engravings of the people? Or the plaque?. You opened the door to reveal a new room that looked like a throne room, a carpet that shimmered and shined like starlight lead to a throne of dark blue velvet. The main feature through was the large stained glass window that was above the throne.

"It changed?. Jonathan, Dio, and Jospeh are there now instead of it just being me." You mumbled in surprise looking up at the coloured glass with surprise before you and Santana blinked to find yourselves back in your seats at air Supplena island. For a few moment you were dizzy before you shook it off.

You all still had a lot of time to kill. Hopefully Jospeh  and Caesar would finish the tower

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

20 Hours since Caesar and Jospeh were forced to begin to climb the tower

You roomed with Kiryu as the sunny Venetian sky was replaced by the inky darkness of night and the constellations that sparked off in the distance. The room was nicely furnished and comfortable especially since the beds felt like heaven compared to some of the places you, Majima and Kiryu had to sleep on during this adventure.

"I miss home...I miss dad" you suddenly said looking up at the ceiling with home sickness invading your mind, the peach duvet that trapped you in a comfortable prison of warmth shifted as you pulled the covers up to your eyes to whip away a few tears that went down your cheeks. "Are you crying?" Kiryu asked sitting up from his bed that was a few feet away from yours and turning on the lamp that was on a small bedside table. You turned your head away from him trying to hide your tears but by then you knew he already caught on.

"It's okay to cry. Tell me what's wrong" he said a bit awkwardly almost making you laugh at bit, he was always kinda bad at stuff like this but you knew he tried his best. "I...I was showing Santana my stand's pocket dimension which is something i still have to show you...and we passed by dad's door. I guess everything is kinda just crashing down on me now" you admitted slowly turning to look at him and pull down the covers that acted more like tissues to your tears that dripped down your face. Your normally stoic face that captured the hearts of so many people back at your school was now overflowing with emotion as you looked at your uncle.

Your eyes were practically pleading for him to give you a hug but before he would do that he'd make sure you were comfortable with it. He knew from experience that boundaries mattered especially when someone is upset.

"Everything's crashing down on me now. I've traveled back in time, watched people die and almost die right in front of me, killed things even if it was the right thing to do and....I just...I just don't know  what to feel." You admitted before adding "I killed people!, sure they were vampires but...they were still thinking living beings. I didn't think much about it at first but now that we have a moment of peace it just hit me that I have blood on my hands now". Your hands buried themselves in your hair and weaved between the stars that adorned your locks, you pulled a bit at them but not hard enough to hurt yourself. Your hair felt oily due to the fact you haven't had the proper time to take care of yourself other than the basics, fuck...you hadn't brushed your teeth in awhile...shit just another problem to add to your list.

"Would you like a hug?." Kiryu asked making you then nod silently, you sniffled a bit as the giant yakuza who was akin to a giant teddy bear sat on the edge of your bed. He opened his arms allowing you to hug him, you buried yourself in the hug allowing you to cry silently as your uncle softly patted your head. "I'll be honest in that I'm not sure what to say to make you feel better or help with what your going through. But what I can say is that Majima, You and me are in this together, you aren't alone in this. Whatever will happen, will happen and we can't stop that but we'll be there every step along the way with you" he said making you pull back and stare up at him for a few moments in silence.

"That's I think the most cliche speech I've ever heard" you deadpanned before giggling and adding "did you fucking use that exact same speech when taking one of the kids at the orphanage to a doctors appointment". At hearing that he went silent and everted his gaze making you break out in a full on laugh, "oh my god it is!, you did use this speech before!" You laughed jabbing a finger into his chest. The laugher and giggles from you quieted down after a minute or so and you went back to hugging Kiryu with a small smile.

"Thanks uncle Kazu. I guess the point still stands even if it's a reused speech" you mumbled making him let out a few quiet snickers, "sure it does....your hair is really greasy when was the last time you washed it" he bluntly replied. You sighed half annoyed and half amused, you loved your uncle but sometimes he was a bit to straightforward especially after you literally poured your heart out to him about your problems. "Kazu keep your mouth shut and don't ruin the moment" you said hugging him tighter as an idea brewed in his head.

Perhaps he and Majima could ask Lisa Lisa for a spa day for you

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

35 Hours since Caesar and Jospeh were forced to begin to climb the tower

"So yer telling me that they cried to you last night and their stressing about the situation" Majima asked glancing at you and Santana as the red headed pillarman told you tales of all the historical places he's been. A small grin is on your face as you listen to him talk about Sparta and Athens or the ancient Egyptians. At least you seemed to be feeling better but both your uncles knew how good you were at hiding your feelings, your almost constant stone cold expression was always good at masking your actual feelings plus you always preferred to cry to only very close family or friends.

"Yes...everything is weighing down on them now." Kiryu sighed remembering back to what you confessed to him last night, "they haven't had time to take care of themself either. I think we should talk to Lisa and ask if she could maybe help?, this place is huge so maybe they have a spa or something" He added making Majima think for a moment and then nod. Yeah, maybe something like a spa day would be good for you...only issue was that neither of them could speak English or Italian to properly communicate with anyone here besides your or Santana...wait! Santana!.

"I got a plan Kiryu-chan!."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Jospeh and Ceasar finish the tower after 61 hours

Jospeh and Caesar let out huffs of exhaustion as their lungs practically burned at every breath they took, it was a long trial but it was finally over. "Dear god, I need a drink" Jospeh said exasperated as he kicked open the door out the tower, he could already see Lisa Lisa and their new trainers leaving. They at least had the curtsey to give him and Caesar a few hours to rest after the torturous climb. "So y/n is kinda like your cousin right?. I'm still kinda confused on how their related to you" Caesar asked as he trailed after Jospeh down the stairs of the tower, at hearing this jospeh shrugged. "To be honest I'm kinda confused about it as well but it has to do with that Dio guy both our grandpa's and y/n fought." He explained trying to think back to what his granny Erina and Grandpa Speedwagon had told him.

"Still family though so no flirting with them!." He sternly added making Caesar chuckle a bit, "ok, ok," the Italian said putting his hands up in fake surrender as they both neared the halfway mark down the staircase. Both of them were starving since they hadn't had any food for at least 2 days so they definitely couldn't wait to have something to eat, maybe that cute Italian maid Jospeh spotted when initially landing on the island would serve them.

"Caesar do you know that cute blond maid?. The one with roses and wears the blue uniform?" Jospeh asked thinking back to the woman who he faintly remembers possibly blushing when she spotted him. "That's Suzi q, you'll see her around the island. She's a very sweet girl so I better not be hearing you broke her heart" Caesar warned before adding "or me and everyone on this island will hunt you down personally". At hearing that Jospeh mumbled "noted", it's not like he'd actually break someone's heart like that, Jospeh was a man of honour....plus granny Erina would kill him.

Now the two were totally down the steps of the tower ready to get some food...when they spotted you, your uncles and Santana already waiting in the shade. The table everyone sat at had several Italian dishes and what looked to be a pitcher of lemonade making both hamon users sprint over and immediately sit down before anyone could congratulate them.

The next few days would be full of training for the two but at least for now they got to relax with their friends

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Y/n this chapter after seeing reminders of their dad and realizing that they've legit killed vampires and watched people die in front of them

Also my art project I've been working on this week making me to busy to work on this chapter (plus I had a history project to stress about lol). Sorry if this chapter was shit lol, but I tried my best

Czytaj Dalej

To TeΕΌ Polubisz

21.6K 234 36
⚠️ This series is finished and will no longer be getting updated ⚠️ Enjoy these corny one shots I made ages ago
116K 8.3K 102
Life is short, and sometimes there are no second chances. But what if your life was just one never ending loop? (Various JJBA x Fem!reader) JoJo's B...
12K 230 24
' random oneshots ' β˜•οΈ β˜† : theres A LOT of grammar errors..in my earlier writings. ( started this book originally at 15..ntm ) - ౨ৎ : 06...
863 30 8
~Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’ Requests Page Open! β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°~ Jojo's Bizarre Adventure One Shots. Scenarios or situations with the characters! Half the stories are characters...