We're Forever: A Sophitz Story

Oleh happyperson081

(Takes place after Flashback; Sophie isn't unmatchable) Fitz ruined his relationship with Sophie on a dare- b... Lebih Banyak

Note :)
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12 part one
chapter 12 part 2
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21 (part 2)
chapter 22
chapter 23
epilogue

chapter 21

1.1K 9 35
Oleh happyperson081

Sophie paced the mosaic tiles of the hall, nervous and excited and terrified. Today was her wedding day, and she had been waiting to marry Fitz forever, and yet, she was still nercitfied. 

She glanced at the crumpled up paper in her hands. She hadn't meant to crumple it up, but she had read it so many times it just did. Or there was another reason.

Sophie-

Hey! It's here, WE'RE GETTING MARRIED! I'm so excited that you're my bride. Always remember I'm here for you.
I've never really tried this, and I know I must be terrible at this, but here it goes.
You aren't the world, but everything good in it.
You're the sun, and I'm the planets orbiting around you,
We took the long road here, especially after that dare,
And, yet, we're still here!
I'm so in love with you, I'd marry you anywhere, anytime. I hope you feel the same way we did last year. I love you,
Fitz

Sophie read the letter again and sighed. The council was going to be at their wedding, for reasons unknown, and that wasn't helping with the pile of nerves on Sophie's back. She was marrying the man she loves.

Sophie squared her shoulders and went to the eye of the hurricane.

"SOPHIE!" Biana shrieked, her diamond wedding ring glittering on her finger.

"Biana," Sophie sighed.

"SOPHIE!" she repeated, coming closer. "Where have you even been?" she gasped. "Were you with Fitz?"

"No, it's just like my head is exploding."

Biana calmed down and sighed sympathetically, "We still need to get you ready."

Biana dragged Sophie through the room to the rack with her wedding dress on it, and Sophie couldn't help but hold her breath.

Biana helped Sophie into the dress, fixed her hair, and put on eyeshadow to match her light pink roses.

"There," she finally said, "you're done!"

Sophie couldn't pace in her diamond heels, and coincidentally, they were the same ones she used to impress Fitz at dinner last year.

So, she wrote back to Fitz, and asked Biana to give it to him, without reading it.

Fitz-
Got your letter, and it was so sweet. I'm no good a poetry either, so I'll stick to the facts. I'm so happy to be getting married to you. I love you, and I hope these nerves go away! But just know, I love you and won't be going all run away bride.
Love you forever, started officially today, 
Sophie

After Biana left the room with the note, Sophie felt a cloud of calm envelop her. She could do this, and at the end of the day, she'd be Mrs. Vacker.

Once Biana came back into the room, they talked the rest of Sophie's nerves away. They heard the bridesmaids que, and Marella and Linh walked down in gorgeous blue dresses. Biana walked down next, holding Keefe's arm, because they are the maid of honor and the best man. (a/n I know this doesn't really happen, but bear with me) Then, the music changed and the doors opened. Grady walked Sophie down the aisle towards Fitz, and her new life.

Wow, you look amazing

Sophie blushed, Hi.

Seriously, though. I can't believe we're getting married!

Do you know why the council is here? 

I'm a Vacker, and you're becoming a Vacker. What did you expect?

Good point. Love you.

Sophie severed the connection and continued walking down the aisle. She kissed Grady's cheek and he put her hand on Fitz's.

"Dearly beloved. We are gathered here today to celebrate the joining of Sophie Elizabeth Foster and Fitzroy Avery Vacker."

Sophie tuned out the rest of the service laughing whenever Fitz cringed at his full name. At the end of it all, she would be a Vacker.

"I do," Sophie replied.

"I do," Fitz smiled.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Fitz kissed Sophie softly and they walked down the aisle to the back of the church. 

"AHHH! WE'RE SISTERS!" Biana shrieked, running at Sophie when the minister concluded the service.

Sophie laughed, all traces of her former nerves vanished next to Fitz.

Fitz smiled down on her, "So Mrs. Vacker, how about we start the reception?"

Sophie grinned, "Of course, Mr. Vacker."

"I take it back. If you guys are going to be like this I can't even," Biana fake gagged and went to find Tam.

Sophie laughed and followed Fitz to the Leapmaster.

You ready?

Ready when you are.

They stepped into the light, leaping to Everglen, the last time they would be staying there. They had the gnomes build a house, and Flori was moving some of her friends to their oceanside estate.

Alden and Della, and Edaline and Grady were already setting up the reception in the hall, that hadn't been used for Fitz or Biana because of the whole three match thing.

"Hey, Soybean," Grady called, Sophie had told him the nickname, and he loved to use it. It made him feel even more like her dad.

Sophie went upstairs to change into her reception dress .

"Sophie! I need your help!" Grady called, and Sophie rushed down the stairs in a pair of white sneakers. There was no way she was dancing in those heels.

She helped Grady get the firework streamers onto the chandelier, and she and Fitz were choosing the order of the music for the night. (Sophie was also showing Fitz the human music. He didn't like it as much as Keefe, but he did like it.)

Soon, their friends filed into the decorated hall and Sophie and Fitz thanked them for coming, but couldn't get through the thank yous before breaking down in laughter.

After their friends filed through, the entire Vacker family came through the door. And Sophie thought Alvar's hearing was awkward with Fitz's family. The council was next, and Sophie convinced the council to let Amy come, and she came in a pretty pink frock.

"Hey Sophie!" she said, walking in. "I can't believe you got married!"

Sophie laughed and hugged her, and found out Amy had a boyfriend in the human world.

Soon, the music started and Sophie and Fitz had their first dance as husband and wife. Then, Fitz danced with Della and Sophie danced with Grady.

After the first dance, Sophie and Fitz cut their magnificent cake.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

12.1K 107 17
Hi! This is my first story so please don't judge. It all starts with a truth or dare game in the beginning of the story and so on. Enjoy! (if your a...
115K 668 31
Sophie Foster has to face the facts- She's liked Fitz Vacker from the first moment she came to the Lost Cities. Now that she and her friends have rec...
79.6K 427 26
Sophie has finally decided to tell Fitz her Deepest Secret what will happen will he like her or will this secret destroy their friendship. My first F...
6.5K 89 15
Alvar and Sophie dating but something comes. A month trip. Alvar doesn't want to tell Sophie and asks Fitz to take his place as Sophie's boyfriend. A...