Naamah.

By theeblackrose-

A ๐’๐ฎ๐œ๐œ๐ฎ๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ is a demon from Hell that occupies a female body. Succubi prey on emotionally weak men an... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
Bottom Bitch.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
Born a killer
26.
27.

10.

5.1K 381 119
By theeblackrose-

Chicago, IL.
Saturday.
July 24, 2021.
1:29 a.m.

Dayvon Daquan " King Von " Bennett

The smoke from the strip clubs atmosphere begin to sting at Von's eyes. The mix of hookah, weed, and overpriced perfume were all too much for him. He quickly wiped at his eyes before him and his group were being led to the VIP section. They had just came from a club appearance and this strip club was where after hours spot was located. Several women were rushing to get into the area and were allowed of course. Booka wasted no time throwing money around happily encouraging the women to remove their tops while the others laughed. Von's no longer stinging eyes were lurking around the room. He wasn't interested in any bitch here in his own words.

Von wasn't even paying attention to the rambling announcer, until the spotlight fell to the stage and a woman walked out.

Her body appeared to seem familiar to Von which caused him to become intrigued. Not to mention the beat to his song Down Me echoed throughout the room. The way the dancer followed along to each beat, twerking each cheek perfectly along with climbing the pole spinning and practically walking on air had him even more intrigued. Von rushed out the VIP area clutching onto a large stack of money, beginning to throw it onto the stage.

"Pop ya shit," he encouraged.

The woman dropped down into a split making her ass clap directly infront of him, Von was more turned on now more than anything. He continued to flaunt money on her body.

She looked up at him and a shocked expression now appeared onto his face.

"Naamah?" He questioned quickly snatching her by her arm off the stage making her stumble in her tall heels. "What the fuck?" She questioned pulling out his grip once she caught her own balance.

"What the fuck is you doin'?" He wondered raising his voice loudly nearly screaming in her face.

"Don't fucking get in my face Von," she demanded trying to place her small palms onto his chest forcing him to keep his distance from her face.

Von quickly pushed her hand away with aggression, "bitch the fuck you doin' on stage shakin' ya ass?!"

Naa looked at him disbelief that the word bitch had even flown out his mouth. "Fuck you, go worry about that bitch who had her mouth wrapped around your dick!" She shouted back at him. Before Von could speak back at her a security guard had snatched at him, Von didn't like the way he had just been touched so he stole off on the large man. The security guard had picked him up and slammed his small body into a glass table. All of a sudden men yelling was coming from different areas of the room as Von was fighting at the security guard.

Von's group made there way over jumping on the guard.

Then two more security guards made their way over to the area trying to calm down the fighting but it looked like they jumped in more than anything.

Suddenly a gunshot came about and everyone in the club had ran towards the exit.

Naamah felt something splatter across her face and her hands shook wildly as she slowly ran them down her face, her hazel orbs scanned over her palms seeing them covered in blood. "Oh my god," she screamed in disbelief at the top of her lungs. Someone had snatched her by her waist out the club and she continued on screaming, her body was now in a state of shock at this moment that was all she could do was scream.

A door slammed and her wrists were gripped tightly, "calm the fuck down!" A voice hollered.

She looked over realizing it was Von, her bottom lip quivered as tears fell down her face. "What the fuck did you do?" She screamed at him.

"YOU AIN'T SEE THAT NIGGA BEATIN' ON ME?! I'M JUS' SUPPOSED TO TAKE THAT SHIT?" He yelled back at her as the driver begin speeding off.

Naamah didn't bother to respond to him, she only wrapped her arms around her lower stomach as it tightened, "oh my god.." She mumbled to herself crying silently, leaning her head against the window letting her eyes shut.

__

"Get up," Von directed shaking her body a bit.

Naamah jumped up from her slumber feeling her face tightened possibly from the dried up blood amongst it, and she looked around noticing the black truck wasn't parked infront of her apartment but a large house. "Where are we?" She wondered unsure about the newfound scenery.

"My shit, get out.." Von replied.

Naa shook her head, "I wanna go home Dayvon!" She shouted at him.

"GIRL GET THE FUCK OUT THE CAR!" He boomed causing her eyes to grow wide in fear just as they were at the club. She slowly begin exiting the truck and shut her door behind her. She leaned over starting to unbuckle the straps on her heels, pulling them from off her feet causing her to stumble a bit. She clutched onto them tightly in front of her chest.

Von strolled ahead of her as he unlocked the large door, pushing it open for her to enter first.

The cold air kissed against her skin and she looked around as she stepped more into the home, it was warm from the heater being on and it smelled just like Von. The door slammed behind her and the metal clank from the locks turning. Von headed towards the steps and Naa trailed behind like a lost puppy unsure where she was even going. He entered a room and turned the light on exposing his simple bedroom with a large California king bed, made up nicely with a small couch at the foot of the bed with a large tv hanging on the opposite side of the wall. A large black marble dresser with a mirror attached on the other side of the room and remote controlled curtains leading out to a balcony.

Von went over to the dresser pulling something from his pants placing it onto there, he then removed his 'OBLOCK' chain putting it inside of the jewelry box along with his rings and watch. He then opened another door and turned on the light, illuminating the bathroom.

Naa noticed he had placed a gun onto the dresser, the same gun which had took that man's life at the club.

Shower water begin running causing her to look over in the direction of the open door.

She slowly walked over seeing his bare body move throughout the clear glass as he just stood, letting the water flow through his dreaded head. She started to remove her outfit and let the material fall to the floor. She slid the glass back but Von didn't bother turning around as he was becoming lost in his own thoughts.

"Was that your first body?" She asked breaking the silence between the two.

"More like 15th," he confesses then finally turns his head looking at her with a side eye.

Naa didn't know what to say after receiving that information but she knew she wasn't innocent her damn self so she couldn't judge, "how does it feel?" She asks wondering if he got the same rush as she did from taking lives.

"Good," he replied dryly.

She wished he would elaborate a bit more but he possibly was still in shock.

"How does it feel?" He asked taking her off guard.

Her face became flustered in confusion, "how does what feel?"

"Fucking a killa," he says.

Naamah swallowed as he steps closer to her looking up at his towering frame. She bites into her bottom lip as he aggressively grips at her hair yanking her head back, her eyes roam over his face as he leans in closely kissing her lips deeply. Naa kisses back with the same amount of affection feeling her heart start to thump loudly in her ears. She bites into his bottom lip harshly causing her teeth to break through the skin. Von groans admiring what she had done. Naa sucks his lips letting the blood glide against her tongue, his even tasted different to her — More sweet. He forced her up against the shower wall, picking her up and she wrapped her legs around him as an instinct. Von wasted no time forcing his dick inside of her. Naa wanted to fight him off but she truly refused to do so, she felt like whatever happened next was well deserving for Von.
If she ended up killing him then that would just be outcome.

Naa clawed into his back and Von winced loudly before he gripped her wrists, throwing them above her head roughly.

"Ohhh fuck," Naa moaned out at the vicious strokes which became more belligerent.

It was like Von wanted her to feel every emotion he was feeling. He was angered at her for walking out of his life a short time ago, he was angry other men possibly saw her body, he was upset that the thought of someone else penetrating her while they weren't involved could've happened. "This my pussy you fuckin' hear me?" Von nearly growled against her neck.

"Yessss daddy it's yours," she blurted having her eyes roll back completely into her head.

Von's strokes became uneven as her wetness was overpowering mixed with the feeling of her walls clutching around him.

"Fuck," he groaned.

Naa was confused as to how she was still being able to feel everything and how she didn't black out just yet so she wanted to enjoy every minute of it. Von loosened his grip on her wrists and she wrapped her arms around his neck, whimpering into his mouth as she kissed him with passion. "I wanna feel it all daddy," she insisted against his lips meaning she wanted it to become slow and more enjoyable for her.

Von turned the water off and exited the shower.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54 7 15
{Whats a demon to a devil?} ~B. Known as a king in the streets and a womanizer in love, he goes and becomes one with the one that will soon be his tr...
3.7K 90 5
Who knew being in the arms of the one you love would cause a person so much pain?
1.2M 38.7K 79
Beynikaโค๏ธ sucยทcuยทbus /หˆsษ™kyษ™bษ™s/ noun, plural- sucยทcuยทbi [suhk-yuh-bahy] a demon in female form, said to have sexual intercourse with men (or wome...
10.6K 757 95
โš ๏ธ Warning!!โš ๏ธ โš ๏ธ Contains mature content such as smut, violence, language and drug useโš ๏ธ 18+ recommended Death is real, no one is safe and the pret...