•◈•𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥...

By _tanned_me_

💏𝘙𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦, 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘢, 🚨𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘊𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺... ᴀɴɪᴋᴀ.... →𝙰𝚐... More

❝INFORMATION❞
•Ⓞ•CAST - 1•Ⓞ•
•Ⓞ•CAST - 2•Ⓞ•
•⫷•1•⫸•
•⫷•2•⫸•
•⫷•3•⫸•
•⫷•4•⫸•
•⫷•5•⫸•
•⫷•6•⫸•
•⫷•7•⫸•
•⫷•8•⫸•
•⫷•9•⫸•
•⫷•10•⫸•
•⫷•11•⫸•
•⫷•12•⫸•
•⫷•13•⫸•
•⫷•14•⫸•
•⫷•15•⫸•
•⫷•16•⫸•
•⫷•17•⫸•
•⫷•18•⫸•
•⫷•19•⫸•
•⫷•20•⫸•
•⫷•21•⫸•
•⫷•22•⫸•
•⫷•23•⫸•
•⫷•25•⫸•
•⫷•26•⫸•
•⫷•27•⫸•
•⫷•28•⫸•
•⫷•29•⫸•
•⫷•30•⫸•
•⫷•31•⫸•
•⫷•32•⫸•
•⫷•33•⫸•
•⫷•34•⫸•
•⫷•35•⫸•
•⫷•36•⫸•
•⫷•37•⫸•
•⫷•38•⫸•
•⫷•39•⫸•
•⫷•40•⫸•
💖SUPRISE!💖
•⫷•41•⫸•
•⫷•42•⫸•
•⫷•43•⫸•
•⫷•44•⫸•
•⫷•45•⫸•
•⫷•46•⫸•
•⫷•47•⫸•
•⫷•48•⫸•
•⫷•49•⫸•
•⫷•50•⫸•
•⫷•51•⫸•
•⫷•52•⫸•
•⫷•53•⫸•

•⫷•24•⫸•

3.9K 245 151
By _tanned_me_

Guess next chapter with the above picture 🤓....
And as per yesterday's voting....
Half saree won🏆
so, Ani will be wearing half saree in next chapter..... readers who voted for saree , don't worry Ani will wear it soon🔜....

_______

ᴀɴɪᴋᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ :

After having dinner.....i went to my room where Nila was sitting with a face pack... for a second I got scared...I thought it's ghost...one more important thing I am scared of Ghosts.... even it's reel or real....

She laughed at my reaction and said...

Nila : don't get scared Ani...i will remove it soon...

I nodded and sat on bed scrolling instagram....it has been too long that I opened instagram.... I have only posted one picture of mine... That too hidding my face....i am bit non active person on social media sites..

Nila : between ani....did you choose you dress for tomorrow??

Anika : not yet!! I have to select one!! What about you??

Nila : yeah , I have already selected everything matching for my clothes....

Anika : mm okay....

All of sudden my phone rang.... it's Priya....god!! Save this innocent child Anika for this devil... definitely she is going to shout on me...I came out and picked up the call...

Anika : Hell-

Priya : hello va!!! What hello!! Do you still remember you have a great legend friend named Priya...you just like that forgot me after going to your place.... did you even call me to inform that you reached your village.... what are thinking about yourself huh?? Don't even talk to me till you buy me that Chocolate cake you ate alone!!!

Oh god!!! Finally she stopped....she was patting heavily.....

Anika : okay okay!! I will buy you one when I come to Chennai.....you first breath... yeah like that breathe in breathe out breathe in breathe out.... cool now....

Priya : hmm somewhat!! Now tell me how are you Appa Anna (bro) Anni (sister-in-law) Krish kutty??....

Anika : all are good!! You and family??

Priya : here too everyone are fine!! Why you didn't call me these days???

Anika : that I was busy planning to take revenge and stuff....

Priya : revenge?? Who stolen you food??

Anika : idiot it's not about food, actually what happened you know!!

Priya : before you are telling, how will I know??

Anika : Kadavule!!! ( god!!! ) Don't take in between just listen to whatever I say...

Priya : okay ready start!!!

I narrated the hole story from cafe to here in village..... after listening everything she was silent....did she slept??

Anika : Priya!! Are you still there?? Are you sleeping?? ( It remains me that nursery rhymes 🤓 are you sleeping~~~ are you sleeping brother John~~~)

Priya : no! Ani , you didn't even say anything to me before??.

Anika : I said now right leave it!!

Priya : Ani, if I say something don't take me wrong!! Okay??

Anika : okay I won't, say!!

Priya : I think...I think your mama loves you!

Anika : yeah yeah!! He loves.... Loves teasing me!! Loves making fun and fool of me....

Priya : Ani, I am serious....I think he loves you...

Anika : uff...how why do you think so??

Priya : I don't know.... but my sixth sense says....

Anika : do you have one?! See Priya.... There is no chance of him love-

Who love!? What love??

Suddenly I heard someone says that... thinking that my death is confirmed...I turned to see Maya... thank god!!

Anika : Priya I will call you tomorrow!!

I ended up the call.... then Maya came near me....

Maya : who love!?

Ani cover up cover up... yeah Idea...

Anika : Love...yourself.... Yeah, Love yourself album......I was talking about it to my friend!!

Maya : ohh okay!!

Anika : didn't you sleep still!!!

Maya: no....I just went to Nila Akka.... asked her about her outfit for tommorow but her said it's supprise.... when I asked for you she said you are talking with someone!!! What did you plan to wear??

Anika : I still didn't select any....

Maya : ahh I want to twin up with someone but you see... wait,I will go ask Adi!!

With that she ran away From me.... thank god.. it's the second time in this single day..... then I went to room selected what to wear and slept.....

Maya POV :

With all my hope...I ran to Adi Anna's room and peaked into his room....I was about to call him but he was talking with someone else on phone...I heard him saying...

Adi Anna : love-

The same love.....I didn't waste , I asked...

Maya : what love???

He stopped talking and turned my side....

Maya : what love??

Adi Anna : love?? What Yaya??

Maya : that's what I am asking you, you where talking about love......

He looked here and there, then said without shuttering....

Adi Anna : lovers day movie!! Charan said that movie was telicasted on tv earlier today... nice movie....

Maya : hmm 🧐, okay whatever.... tell me what are you doing to wear tomorrow?

Adi anna : vesti shirt ofcourse!!

I really sometimes doubt weather he is my brother or not...😑

Maya : I know that, but what color??

He just shrugged...there is no point standing here...I came out his room.....
Something is weird between my Anna and Ani... morning , that white power on their cheeks....now , conversation about love... wait!! Are there in love?? With eachother??
If that,then I am the happiest person in the world... Anika akka no from now it's Anni (sister-in-law) for me....From tommorow my job is to make these love be together....
❤️Mission Adi Ani Love❤️
😎Starts😎

ᴀᴅɪᴛʜʏᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ :

After dinner I was talking with Charan....I asked him to join with us on diwali but he said he already promised to mother ( nun of the current orphanage home, he is donating money ) that , he and Bujji will celebrate diwali with everyone there....

Charan and I further talking about some cases... still that supermarket incident is mystery.... then he suddenly asked about Anika....I narrated him the hole story, how I fooled her.... everything till today's stupid revange of her.... after laughing louder...He just ask me...

Charan : Macha ( dude ) do you love her??

Love?

Adithya : love-

When I was about to say "love!! There's nothing like that da",there only maya came.... some how I managed her and then she when... shit! Charan is still on call..

Adithya : Charan-

He didn't let me talk instead he did....

Charan : dei Macha!! ( Hey dude ) Lovers day nice excuse da...

Adithya : ahah I know.... good night bye...

I ended his call...I know he will definitely tease me nor ask about love!...

I layed on my bed starting at the ceiling....
Do I love Ani??
Cha cha no..
It's not a mistake or crime loving my own athai ponnu.... there is many things I like in Ani which I didn't from other girl....her innocence is my favourite thing in her....I like her...but I not sure wheather it's love....
Let's see , one hole month is there...

______

If you like this chapter Don't forget to click the Star symbol below.... and if you think any of your friends are interested in this kind of stories....then share this we them...

_______

🐰Meme Meme time🐰

I just wanna be invisible at that time.....😶

This happens to me and my class....😂

That record submission period 🙄.....big headache😬

Ippadi propose panna kuda oru lover boy illaeyae🙄😒....chumma 😁

________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

453K 24.9K 71
*COVER CREDITS* @blackue02 #1 indian on 15/02/2020 #1 arrangedmarriage on 04/03/2021 #1 hotheaded on 20/07/2019 #1 mumbai on 17/10/2019 #1 court on 0...
1.5M 58.3K 75
Previous Title : Tum Jo Nahi Toh Kuch Bhi Nahi He was sitting emotionlessly. He looked toward her in anger. She also looked at him but she was confus...
283K 17.8K 35
"Aditya what are you saying ?" I asked him with glossy eyes. Not believing at my ears what he said. No this can't happen he can't say this. "I am s...
141K 6.2K 55
Hero - Dhruv Vikram - 29 years old (CBI Officer in Special Crime Division ) Heroine - Mithra Rajesh - 27 years old ( Neurosurgeon) Hero and heroin...