𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 - (𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐱�...

By icykk444

Benjamin Evans is feminine. "Should I take off my nail polish? Change my clothes? What if they look at me we... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Characters
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Seventy Four
Seventy Five
Seventy Six
Seventy Seven
Seventy Eight
Seventy Nine
Eighty
Eighty One
Eighty Two
Eighty Three
Eighty Four
Eighty Five
Eighty Six
Eighty Seven
Eighty Eight
Eighty Nine
Ninety
Ninety One
Ninety Two
Ninety Three
Nintey Four
Ninety Five
Ninety Six
Ninety Seven
Ninety Eight
Ninety Nine
One Hundred
Hundred And One
Hundred And Two
Hundred And Three
Hundred And Four
Hundred And Five
Hundred And Six
Hundred And Seven
Hundred And Eight
Hundred And Nine
Hundred Ten
Hundred Eleven
Hundred Twelve
Hundred Thirteen
Hundred Fourteen
Hundred Fifteen (X)
Hundred Sixteen
Hundred Seventeen
Hundred Eighteen
Hundred Nineteen
Hundred Twenty
Hundred Twenty One
Hundred Twenty Two
Hundred Twenty Three
Hundred Twenty Four
Hundred Twenty Five
Hundred Twenty Six
Hundred Twenty Seven
Hundred Twenty Eight
Hundred Twenty Nine
Hundred Thirty
Hundred Thirty One
Hundred Thirty Two
Hundred Thirty Three
Hundred Thirty Four (X)
Hundred Thirty Five
Hundred Thirty Six
Hundred Thirty Seven
Hundred Thirty Eight
Hundred Thirty Nine
Hundred Forty
Hundred Forty One
Hundred Forty Two
Hundred Forty Four
Hundred Forty Five
Hundred Forty Six
Hundred Forty Seven
Hundred Forty Eight
Hundred Forty Nine (X)
Hundred Fifty
Hundred Fifty One
Hundred Fifty Two
Hundred Fifty Three
Hundred Fifty Four
thanks !!

Hundred Forty Three

1.7K 103 17
By icykk444

a/n: thank you guys for being so patient with me (:

**
Benjamin walks downstairs into the kitchen, his bag over his shoulders. Olivia looks over at him and smiles. "Hey, honey. All packed up?"

Benjamin nods his head and smiles at his mom. "Mhm. This is exciting!"

"When will Noah get here?"

"Uhm...I think like half an hour," Benjamin sits down and looks around the house, furrowing his brows. "Where's Zach?"

"Still sleeping. Do you want something to eat?"

"Mm. I think Noah and I are gonna get something to eat on our way up there."

"Okay. And who's place is this again?"

"Gabi's parents own a lake house like an hour away. They gave us permission to use it over the summer."

"Okay. Just making sure. Who's all gonna be there?"

"Elly and Jazmyne, Lucas, Gabi, and Noah. Tatiyana would've come but she had to go with her parents out of town."

"Okay. And you have money and everything? In case you guys need anything?"

"Mhm."

"And you're gonna be smart about everything? I know with groups drinking can be a thing, but you're gonna be smart about everything, right?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Okay. I'm not saying I condone you drinking or anything, but I'm not stupid."

Benjamin laughs. "Yes, I know, mom."

"And I want you to have fun, baby. I know with all the court and legal stuff you've been stressed but...Just take this time and have as much fun as you can."

After the court case, where Damien lost guardianship over Benjamin, he finished his last few months of school before they were out for the summer.

The group had decided to take a small trip out of town to clear their minds of anything that has recently happened.

*
Benjamin looks around at the lake house, shaking his head. "Jesus. This is so nice."

Noah scoffs. "Damn, how does her family own so much shit? What do her parents even do?"

Benjamin knocks on the door, not wanting to just walk in. Noah sets his hand on Benjamin's lower back, standing slightly behind him.

Gabi answers the door, smiling. "Hi!" She leans in and gives Benjamin a hug. "I've missed you, stupid. You've like...Gone off the planet."

Benjamin smiles and hugs her back. "Ugh, I know!"

Benjamin pulls away and walks inside. "Are we the first ones here?"

Noah smiles at Gabi, hugging her as well.

Elly sits up from where she was on the couch. "Try last."

Noah chuckles and sets his and Benjamin's bags down. "Damn. How are we always last?"

Elly shrugs. "Probably your little legs."

Noah rolls his eyes and playfully shoved Elly. "Really? You're like...five two, who are you? Kevin Hart?"

Lucas laughs at that.

Noah smiles to himself. "Now, I could use some help. We got bags full of snacks in my car. Let's go."

Benjamin follows Gabi into the kitchen area while the other three go back out to Noah's car.

Benjamin smiles at Jazmyne. "Hi!"

Jazmyne smiles back, running over to hug him. "Oh my god, hi! I missed you!"

"Me too."

Gabi shakes her head. "Isn't it crazy how much we've all been like...Away from each other?"

Jazmyne mods. "I know! School just took over, I feel like I haven't seen you guys in forever. Especially you, Benny. How'd everything go with your dad?"

"Uh...Weird, but it's okay. He lost like guardianship so I don't have to see him but he still has his parental rights over me which is so stupid."

Jazmyne rolls her eyes. "Literally why?"

"He made up some story about how he wasn't ready and he made mistakes that he now knows aren't right? Then the judge spoke to his step kids and I guess they swooned him."

Gabi sighs. "I hate him...He doesn't deserve any rights...You told them about the abuse, right?"

Benjamin shrugs. "I guess it wasn't enough. I didn't have any physical proof."

Jazmyne scoffs and leans against the counter. "So what? Trauma isn't enough? Just cause you don't have any physical evidence doesn't mean anything."

"My mom was super pissed and...Zach wasn't that surprised I guess. He said he's seen this happen a lot. A lot of cases are rushed cause they're not as important."

Gabi frowns and then shakes her head. "At least you don't have to see him anymore! That's good."

Benjamin smiles back. "I know! That's super exciting!"

Lucas walks into the kitchen, holding two packs of water bottles in his hands. "What's exciting?"

Noah and Elly appear behind him, holding bags filled with a plethora of different snacks.

Jazmyne's eyes widen. "Damn, Martinez. I think when Gabi asked to bring a few more snacks she didn't mean the entirety of Walmart."

Noah looks up at Jazmyne and shrugs. He laughs as he looks down at his hands. "The instructions were not clear."

Gabi looks down at the bags. "Oh wow. Thank you. I'll pay you back soon."

Elly sets her bags down, jumping up to sit on the countertop. "So, the Martinez's supplied snacks, I supplied the weed...Gabs, you got the alcohol?"

Gabi smiles and walks to the fridge to open it. "Mhm!"

**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

761 64 22
My friend wanted me to write him a gay love story and I had way too much fun with it. Benjamin and Daniel are two seniors that are scared to show wh...
65.3K 1K 31
See what a boy's decision will be when he faced his problem about his Sexual Orientation. Description inside! :) Cover by @semperfidelis_ Thank you...
164K 6.3K 51
When the best day of your life turns into your worst nightmare, you stand in decent company. Deklyn Jackson begins his journey to adulthood saying di...
4.7K 173 22
Guy looked at me with a serious expression on his face, "You know James, it seems to me like you might have a crush on me." I immediately got defensi...