My Alpha Bryson

De BrilliantCrescent

Ever Green is an Omega, the lowest of the lowest. Her parents were killed by rogues and her adopted family, t... Mai multe

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
21 (restricted)
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
Epilogue
Preview to the Moon Goddess and the Guard
Rewriting and Cover Needed
The Alpha's Lost Mate

2

390K 9.6K 1.6K
De BrilliantCrescent

***Warning strong violence***

Ever

I had grown used to the cold cement floor of the basement and the stinging on my back and legs.

Alpha John kept whipping me until my back was a collage of gashes,which continue to bleed and bleed. I knew that they would scar.

"What did you hear?" Alpha John yells as he whips my back.

"Nothing, nothing I didn't hear anything," I sob as he continues to whip my back.

I know I shouldn't be lying to him right now, but if I told him the truth he would probably be doing way worse. I wiggle around more but start to cry more as the silver chains burn my wrists more.

"I am going to ask you one more time, you little bitch, what did you hear?" His whips come down harder and faster on my back, the back of my dress is ripped and soaked with blood.

"Nothing, I swear I didn't hear anything. Please Alpha I didn't hear anything," I beg and plead.

He says nothing and just whips my back a couple of times before placing it back on the table. Alpha John grabs a knife and dips into a bowl of, by the metallic scent it has, it's wolves-bane. Oh no, I think as he begins to walk towards me. I struggle against the chains pinning me to the wall.

Alpha John laughs at my struggling. "There is no use trying to get out of the chains, you pathetic Omega, they are silver and you are just weak."

Alpha John put the wolves-bane coated knife against my legs and made a swirling pattern from my ankles to the top of my thigh. He repeats this on the other leg, laughing at when I scream in pain as the wolfs-bane enters my bloodstream.

"If I ever catch you ease dropping again, I will not hesitate to do much worse then I did today," he threatens me, knocking my head against the cement wall before storming up the stairs.

So here I am now four days later, the chains that held me were released but I was put into silver hand cuffs. I was feed a couple of crackers and a cup of water everyday by one of the guards that were assigned to watch over me. I was beaten, by either the Alpha or his son Greg everyday.

I had tried to escape everyday only to be beaten even more. The cuts on my legs reopened and bled.I knew If I didn't get them cleaned and wrapped soon that they would become infected.  

I didn't dare ask for anything knowing it would lead to punishment. My dress had been ripped and barely anything was covering me. I heard the door that leads downstairs open and heavy footsteps follow.

"Well little bitch are you ready to tell the truth?" Greg, the soon to be Alpha, says grabbing my chin in his hands and forcefully making me look at him.

"I've told you already, I didn't hear anything," I say trying to move away.

Greg yanked my hands up and chained me to the wall again. The silver chains, had long burnt my wrists to a crisp. He punched me in the face, darkening the bruise that was already on my cheek. My lip started bleeding. I didn't wince, that would give him satisfaction. He punched me in the stomach, my back rubbed against the cement wall and that time I winced and gave a little shout of pain.

"Now are you ready to tell the truth?" He asks.

"I already told you the truth," I cried out, struggling.

"Tsk, tsk," he sounded and walked over to the table of weapons.

He a small knife and walked over to me. Greg placed the knife at my side and push, it broke skin and he just laughed as I struggled. He cut up to my breasts and cut underneath my left breast.

"Stop please, it hurts, please. I told you the truth," I begged.

He just laughed and cut from my collarbone, over my shoulder and along my marred back.

I think during all the torture Greg gave me I passed out because the next thing I know I'm waking up back on the floor. I felt something around my neck, I reached up only to have my fingertips burnt. A silver collar.

I try and try to yank it off but to no avail. My fingers are burned, my body is throbbing and I just wanna give up. Footsteps can be heard coming down the stairs and I press myself to the wall, wincing at the gashes on my back.

"Everyone leave, the Alpha wants me to talk to the Omega by myself," the voice of Beta Jackson is heard.

"Yes Beta," the guards say and rush upstairs.

The Beta walked over to my now permanent place on the wall. His presence was never as scary as the other and even one time, he gave me bandages after a very rough encounter with the other pack members. Beta Jackson's wife whose name is Cornelia, is the pack doctor and often treated my wounds for me.

Beta Jackson was fairly handsome with his shaggy dirty blonde hair, and blue eyes.

"Holy hell they did one hell of a beating to you, didn't they," he says after a moment of starring at the damage Alpha John, Greg, and the guards had done to my face and body.

"Yeah, you could say that," I say sarcastically, leaning away from the wall a bit.

"Ever there is something I need to tell you and it is very important that you do not tell anybody," Beta Jackson whispers.

"What, what is it?" I ask, whispering back knowing that I have to be quiet encase someone is listening.

"You are part of a great prophecy, I can't tell you about the prophecy right now, but you find out later on. You need to get out of here, get as far away as you can," he whispers.

I nod, to shocked to answer, why would I be a part of a great prophecy? Prophecy only came once in a thousand years and came from the moon goddess, the creator of all werewolves, herself.

"Tonight at midnight, I am going to come down here, and get you out. The guard that will be guarding you tonight is on it and will transport you to the pack's borders where you will run, and ever you need to run for your life. If the Alpha finds out where you are he will hunt you down," he says, shivers go down my spine at the thought.

Beta Jackson stands up." Cornelia is going to come down shortly to treat your wounds."

"Thank you Beta Jackson," I whisper because that is all I can manage.

Cornelia walked down the stairs a little while later, gasping when she saw me. I guess I look pretty bad. She rushed over and placed the bag she was carrying on the floor and

knelled in front of me.

Cornelia reached up and touched my cheek. I hissed at the scratch on my cheek came in contact with her hand. "Oh Ever, what have they done to you?" she whispers more to herself then to me.

She looks at the collar around my neck and growled. I know, it symbolizes slavery in the werewolf community. "Don't touch it, it's made of silver," I warn her, when I see her hand reach for it.

"Let me clean your wounds, I know the Alpha and Greg have been extremely rough on you this time. Also I can smell the wolves-bane in this room," Cornelia says and starts to take bandages, ointment, rubbing alcohol, and towel out of her bag.

Cornelia cleans all my wounds, which causes immense stinging, but I know Cornelia is just trying to help me. She put ointment on my wounds before wrapping them with the bandages she brought. I know when I shift into my wolf that the bandages are going to rip.

"Thank you Cornelia, I'm really grateful for everything you have done for me," I say, giving her hand a squeeze.

"Oh sweetie you are more and welcome. You never have deserved the treatment you were given once the Alpha took you in" she says and gives me a kiss on the forehead.

"Goodbye Ever, I hope to see you sometime in the near future," she says sadly and walks away.

"Goodbye Cornelia," I whisper, sadness washing over me. 

I don't know how long I was sitting all alone in the basement. The seconds blurred into minutes, the minutes blurred into hours. A guard I have never seen came down the stairs. He looked to be in his mid-to-late twenties. He walked up to me and pulled something out of his back pocket. I flinched thinking he was about to hit me, when he knelled down in front of me.

"Don't worry, I am not going to hit you. I was sent by Beta Jackson to lead you to the border," the guard unlocks my hand cuffs.

He helps me stand. "Just don't say a word. I'll do the talking," he says and why do I feel like I am in a cheesy thriller movie? "By the way my name is Chase."

When we reach the top of the stairs we begin to make out way towards the front doors. There are guards posted at the front doors.

"The Alpha ordered me to take this girl to the dungeons," Chase says before the guards can even say a word. They nod and allow us to pass.

He leads me in the direction of the dungeons before passing right by them. He turns and shifts into a light brown wolf not minding that his uniform is now ripped. He crouches down and gestures for me to climb on. I cautiously climb on and grip the scruff of his neck. We travel fast and make to the borders in no time. He allows me to get off his back.

"Thank you," I say through the pack link.

"You are welcome, now go,"  he nudges me gently in the side.

I smile gratefully to him and he begins to run away. I walk across the border, feeling free them the torture and torment they have cause me.

"You ready Ariel," I say to my wolf.

"Hell yes," she replies and I fell myself shift.

Once my paws hit the ground I take off never looking back.

***

I hope you all enjoyed Chapter 2 of My Alpha Bryson. I apologize for any grammatical mistakes. COMMENT and/or VOTE if you liked the chapter and SHARE if you like the book.

~~BrilliantCrescent

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

427K 8.7K 28
She moved with a certain thoughtfulness about her. Every step was placed gently. Whether this is to disappear from those around her or to protect the...
2.5K 368 20
Can an Omega become an Alpha? Omega is the term an Alpha uses when referring to one of his children who is not worthy of leadership. For an Alpha wol...
384K 7.4K 70
Breyanna is a normal werewolf, had a loving father who was the beta of The Heart Moon Pack, her mom the beta female who was always supportive of her...
1.6M 42.9K 50
Clare, a teenage werewolf, must face the darkness of the pack that took her in. Cold Creek Pack, took in Clare only because of their reputation. Othe...