The Look In Your Eyes (Ray To...

By MCRistheSEX

A Ray Toro love story. More

The Look In Your Eyes (Ray Toro)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 2

94 2 2
By MCRistheSEX

Liz's P.O.V

We had gone back in the restaurant, only to get the kids.

I said hi to the guys when we walked in and bye when we quickly walked out. I felt awkward and embarrassed. What did they think of me? Was I fat or ugly now? I had gained 10 pounds after I got pregnant. What did Ray think of me now? I came to LA about 6 months ago to look for him so I could plead, beg for him to let me have another child with him to save the other child we created. We had twins. A boy and a girl. Their names are Sophia and Daniel. Our daughter Sophia was diagnosed with cancer 9 months ago and they tell me she only has a year in a half left. It's urgent that he chooses right away. It's the least he can do after he hurt me the way he did...

1 Week Later. Ray's P.O.V.

What was it that I had done? Was it that I kept Christa after I slept with her. I kept her on the tour bus, but I didn't love her then. What made me push myself to marry her? I couldn't understand it and even after kids Liz still looks like a goddess.

I sighed and followed Liz's car into the Hospital. We were at St. Judes Medical Center. She parked her car and I parked mine beside hers before getting out and walking over to her car as she got out.

I couldn't help but stare at her and wonder 'What had I done?' I watched as she got the kids out. I found out they were 3 years old. Born November 17, 2008. It's March of 2012 now and me and the guys have officially finished touring and began to work on new material.

I took my son Daniel in my arms when Liz handed him to me and she held Sophie. I couldn't believe I would ever be a father. Christa wasn't very fond of having kids, but I've always wanted to.

Daniel stared up at me as we walked into the hospital and began to smile. "Daddy!" he yelled out.

I laughed and nodded causing him to giggle and grab onto my hair. I moved my hair in front of my face and began shaking my head, my hair going all over his face as he began to giggle madly, wiggling in my arm.

"Shh..." Liz shushed us as we walked through the halls making me stop almost immediately and look towards her. Sophie stared at me and then at her mom and said. "I want hawair mama."

I frowned and Liz looked at me a small frown on her face before looking back at Sophie and saying "Soon you'll have hair, baby. Don't worry." She kissed Sophie's head. Sophie did have a small bit of hair which led me to think that she was a boy actually in the restaurant which makes me feel really stupid and bad about it.

We walked to the elevator and got in before I set Daniel down and reached out for Sophie. She stretched her arms out towards me and I took her from her mothers arms.

I smiled and stood her on the bar so she was facing the mirror. I stood up slightly taller and set my head over hers, causing my hair to go over her face. She giggles and pushed the hair away from her eyes before looking up at me. "I want hawair wike daddy's." she said. I laughed and pulled away from her.

"you want hair like mine?" I asked and watched her nod in response.

"You have hair like Daddy's." Liz said. "you just have to wait for it to come back all the way."

"Does she?" I smiled at Liz and she nodded before taking Daniel's hand and leading him out of the elevator when it opened. I lifted Soph onto my shoulder and followed her out of the elevator and down the hall.

We walked down and Liz walked to a door. I heard a small voice say "come in." and we walked into the room. Liz sat down on the chair on the right and I sat on the left as the doctor looked through the documents for a moment and then looked at me.

"So you're the father." He smiled and reached out his hand. "I'm Jon Grane, Sophia's doctor" he said

I stretched out my hand and shook his "Ray Toro." I said and pulled my hand back.

"It's great Elizabeth here found you..." he smiled at Elizabeth. "I'm sure she's told you about what has to be done." he looked back at me.

"Umbilical cord blood." I said "we have to have another kid."

He nodded "Have you come to a decision?"

I frowned and shook my head "The thing is I have a wife and she doesn't know any of this yet."

"What?" Liz said "you didn't tell her?"

"I didn't know how to." I looked at her.

"You didn't know how to? You're pretty good at giving news you know. Tell her like you told me."

"It was a mistake Liz, I've said i'm sorry."

"Cheating is a choice. Not a mistake. And the fact that you left me the day before you married her still pisses me off. The least you can do is help my daughter live. Not only my daughter, but she's yours too."

I sighed softly "Are you gwoing to hwelp me daddy?" Sophie asked making my head snap towards her. "I want hawair..." she reached up and pet my head. I couldn't help, but smile as I reached my hand to stroke her hairless head.

"Please help us, Ray..." Jon said. "it's your daughter. You're very own flesh and blood. You and Elizabeth are the only ones that can help her."

"I guess I'll have to tell my wife what I'm doing tonight, but I'll do it." I looked up at him and nodded. "But how will we know if it's a right match?"

"We can make sure that it's a right match. With all the technology we have now we can make sure that this child will be the same. But the question is will the baby be conceived through natural insemination or artificial insemination?"

"Artificial." Liz and I both replied at the same time.

"Alright." The doctor said. "We'll have everything done by tomorrow."

We both nodded and stood up. He shook Liz's hand before mine and soon we were outside, strapping the kids into their seats.

I kissed Sophie’s forehead and then leaned into the car to kiss Danny's before closing the door.

Liz walked over towards the drivers side and stopped when I stood up straight infront of her.

"We'll just meet here tomorrow..." she said.

I nodded and leaned against her car before sighing. "I'm just wondering what Christa is going to say when I tell her."

"Well I'm sure she'll support you." Liz said with a slightly angered tone in her voice. "She's always fucking been there hasn't she?" Liz pushed past me and opened the door to the car.

I turned and looked to her grabbing the door before she could close it. "Stop, ok?" I grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the car out of anger and closed the door, making sure not to wake the kids. I pushed her up against my car and saw tears forming in her eyes. "I've said I'm sorry."

"You know if you cared you wouldn't have said I do. If you loved me you would have chased me out the door or canceled the wedding then went to go look for me, but you didn't do any of that!" she screamed "You fucking married this woman! This home wrecker!" her breathing became harder and tears began to slowly make their way down her cheeks. "You still fucking married her! You never loved me! You never called or wrote! You left me worried about you every fucking day for 4 years! 4 fucking years! And you didn't care because all you were doing was fucking her! Was she better then me? We were together for what I thought was 12 years! I waited to have you next to me! I waited to have you lay down and make love to me! But you were off and away with this woman that just wants you for your money!"

"You don't know that..." I said "She's a wonderful woman and she makes me happy. She's there for me when I need someone."

"and I always waited to be there for you!" she cried "Now let me go home with my kids..."

"I loved you, I did because when she laid down next to me all I thought about was you. When I came home that last month we were together I didn't know how to tell you, I tried so hard to, but I couldn't."

"and you just slept with me and kept fucking me until the day before your wedding." she said. "What made you want to marry her...? Is she prettier then me or is she more special?" she said in a whisper.

"No one is as beautiful as you are..." I said "I don't know why I let you go, but I regret it often." I placed my hand on her cheek and wiped away a few tears from her cheeks. "we got engaged on my 30th birthday. She threw me a surprise party..."

Liz chocked on a sob and said "I asked you to come home just for that night."

"I know..." I whispered

"I had made you a special dinner and I had a custom guitar made for you, but you never came."

"I wasn't even the one to suggest the marriage thing." I said "she was."

"I still have that guitar in my closet at home."

"I felt so horrible when I said it was a great idea to get married. I didn't know what to tell you, I didn't want to lose you."

"I let the kids play it sometimes and I let them look through our old photos."

"I didn't know how to say 'No.' I couldn't say it..." I stared down at her "The guys, everyone, even my parents thought she was the only one in my life..."

"You led two different lives..."

"I did..." I said and looked her in the eyes. "I still feel bad about it till this day because I do love Christa, but not how I love you."

"You still love me...?" she whispered

"I do..." I said "I told you I always would."

"I didn't think you meant it after I left..."

"of course I did.."

She stared up at me and my hand slowly moved from her cheek to her waist as my other hand rested on her hip.

"Ray...?" she said as one of her arms slowly moved around her neck.

"What...?" I whispered quietly as her hand rested on my neck and her thumb gently stroked my jaw.

"I still love you too..."

We stayed quiet as our faces slowly inched towards the other. I felt her hot breath against my lips and I'm sure she felt mine seeing how I felt her shiver slightly in my arms and then our lips touched for a moment and then for another. I took the next move and pressed my lips against hers getting a small sigh through her nose in response as she kissed back, her body moving closer to mine and the hand on my neck slowly moving up into my hair. Our lips moved against each others gently and I felt both her hands move to my shoulders and she muttered something against my lips before her hands slid down to my chest and she pushed me away.

I pulled back breathlessly "What?"

"I'm not going to be a home wrecker." she said and moved her hands up to my cheeks. "so you'll have to make a choice..." she leaned up on her tippy toes and kissed my forehead before pushing me off of her more and getting into her car. She looked at me for a long moment before starting the car and pulling out of the parking space. I lifted my hand up to wave, but she drove off right away.

I sighed and walked around my car before getting in.

I won't make the choice...

I started the car and pulled out of the space.

Christa will.

I drove back home.

Continue Reading