DRAG - [h.s. au]

By missarabellastyles

[COMPLETED] Bentley Hale is the best street racer in the Bay Area, but everything changes when she becomes wr... More

DRAG - OFFICIAL CAST LIST
INTRO
1
2*
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15*
16
18
19
20
21
22*
23
24
25
26
27*
28*
29
30
31
32
33
34*
35*
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44*
45*
46
47
48
49
50
51
52*
53
54
55
56
57*
58
59
60
61
62*
63
64
65*
66
67
68
69*
70
71
72
73
74*
75
76*
77
78
EPILOGUE
HELL IS THE FINISH LINE

17*

66.2K 1.6K 6.2K
By missarabellastyles

********************

I want you to rock me

Rock me

Rock me, yeah

********************

BENTLEY

Harry looked stressed before the race today, totally different than last night when he was teasing me and fucking around with Allegra. Whatever Luna had told him this morning clearly threw him off and I knew it was probably something about Emmy but at least he had some comfort in knowing she was safe.

Niall had called today to update us on everything when he landed in Marrakech for the race that Rumer and Zayn would be meeting him at tomorrow when they leave. I was still bummed but I couldn't stop thinking about Harry and what the hell had him frowning more than usual.

The race was also kind of boring. He wasn't even close when I got to the finish line and I didn't get to use any of the new upgrades to the car because there was no reason to. The tanks that carried the gasses for the airflow we're filled with an expensive mixture that would be wasted if I used them unless the race was tight. Harry still arrived in second place about 20 seconds after me and when he got out of the car he didn't even look at me.

The win felt weird. I loved winning but winning without him pouting on the sideline for coming in second wasn't nearly as satisfying.

Luna, of course, was pissed when he got out of the car and that made me mad. The queen of empty threats must have done something because I had never seen Harry like that before.

She must be having the time of her life considering another lead Lion was reported missing this morning.

This time, it was one of their local suppliers. Will Trenton. He was my substitute teacher for junior year history in high school and everyone knew what he did but gang relations were quiet, especially in a neighborhood like ours.

How a drug pusher ever got a job as a substitute teacher baffles me but hey, we all have our cover ups.

Zayn, Allegra and Rumer had all left the second I crossed the finish line because they knew I wouldn't be coming home until late. Allegra was the only one that knew Harry and I were fucking and I had told Rumer and Zayn that I would be going over to hers after everything, and that I'd be home eventually.

Well now I was sitting on the edge of a closed road in my Mustang waiting to see if Harry was coming or not. I'd been here for the past 40 minutes waiting, just because we said if one didn't show to wait. We had agreed to meet here because we couldn't talk to each other with Luna there, she'd suspect something and she was apparently asking Harry questions about me.

I don't know how I went from minimal threat to main event but something was up and Luna was somehow even more psychotic.

I hear a subtle knock on my window and jump up, dropping my phone that I had been scrolling through. "Fucking shit, Harry! You scared me." I yell, lowering my window. "What the fuck is your- Why are you wet?"

I look at him, his curls drenched and dark satin shirt sticking to his chest. He had let a droplet of water fall on my forearm and I opened my car door, stepping out to look at him. He was breathing heavily and his bottom lip was shaking, his hands clenched into fists and his socks and shoes were gone. Where the hell were his metal tipped boots? His pants that usually hung loose around his thighs and calves were sticking to his legs and he looked like a mess.

"Harry... Harry, say something." I've never had to deal with something like this before. Allegra was the one who dealt with me when I had my breakdowns and I didn't know what to do.

Harry stayed silent though, shaking from wind blowing over his wet body and I inhaled quickly, smelling salt. "Shit, where's your car? How'd you get here?" I say, turning around and looking for the Caprice.

"A-Arlo's gone." He tells me, and I look at him with genuine confusion. Who the fuck was Arlo? "I walked here."

"Hold on. Take this shirt off." This is the last situation I'd imagine asking Harry to take his shirt off and yet here I am. I peel my oversized t-shirt off, leaving me in the turtlenecked undershirt I was wearing. I reach to unbutton his shirt and peel it off of him, throwing it on the hood of my car. "Put this on."

He complies, throwing on the shirt and standing in front of me. "Get in the car. I'm taking you home, and you're telling me what the fuck happened to you."

He walks to the passenger door, and when I sit down I see him grabbing the shirt from the hood of the car and taking his pants off, leaving him in damp boxers. He comes into the car and sits down, and I roll up my window and turn the air off.

"Harry... what happened?" I say, driving us back.

"Luna did." he clears his throat. "Don't worry about it."

"Don't worry about it?" I scoff. "Why are you soaking wet, barefoot, and where's your car? Who the fuck is Arlo?"

He inhales deeply, leaning his wet curls against my window and I want to tell him to stop but he looks exhausted. He stays quiet and I don't know what to do. Thank god I took my meds today... I'd be spiraling. "Harry, I know you don't feel like talking to me if we aren't fucking or fighting but you have to tell me what the fuck is going on."

"Luna's second place special." He lets out a dry laugh. "I fought back more than she'd like and well, no car unless I'm racing and she took my shoes. And my phone."

"Second place spe... Did she get physical with you?" I say, coming to a stop at the red light. I turn my face to look at Harry's and he keeps his eyes anywhere but on mine. He focuses on my lips, chin, eyebrows and hairline but never my eyes. "Harry."

"Not her, Bruce. He'll need some stitches, I cut him real bad with my boot." He says, eyes moving back down to his exposed legs. I look at the tiger tattooed on him as he traces the outline of it with his index finger. "She wasn't too happy with me."

"Jesus Christ Harry... We'll talk about that later." I say, moving the car back on the road. "Okay... uh, who the fuck is Arlo? Where are they?"

"Arlo's the car, my car."

"You have your car's name tattooed on you?" I try to hold back a laugh but I can't.

"Champions deserve recognition." He says coolly, cracking his knuckles as I turned onto our street.

"Is now a bad time to remind you that I won tonight?" I look at him and he cracks a smile, letting that dimple out. "How much of a champion are you really?"

"You're a bitch."

"Thought I was a whore."

"That too." He chuckles, and I pull into the parking garage behind the apartment. We open our doors and Harry grabs his sopping wet clothes, walking around in my shirt and his boxers to his floor. "You coming in?" He asks.

"I told Rumer and Z I'd be home late and if I show up now they'll be suspicious. So yes, I am." I tell him. "Open the door, only one of us is allowed to walk in their underwear around this place and it isn't you."

"I don't have keys." He says, and I laugh at him, grabbing a bobby pin from my ponytail.

"Remember when you told me to stop breaking in? Look at us now. So much development." I say while picking his lock. When I hear the click I push the door open and walk in before him. "I like the way my shirt looks on you."

He ignored my comment and comes in, locking the door and watching me sitting down on the couch as he goes into the kitchen, grabbing the half empty bottle of whiskey and taking a swig of it.

"I need to shower." He says.

"Okay."

"What, you're not coming with?" He returns and that smirk that usually graced his face whenever he taunted me shows up too.

"You're salty right now, shower and then we'll chat." I say. "Do you have any diet coke?"

"No. Water and whiskey."

"Gross."

"Who doesn't like water?"

"Me, especially when you have diet soda instead." I lean back against the arm of the couch. "Now go shower."

He rolls his eyes, walking off into the bathroom and when I hear the shower turn on.

Harry comes out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist and his hair clean. The scent of his wafts through the room and I feel his eyes on me as he walks over. I sit up and he stops in his tracks, licking his lips and staring at me. "Are we going to 'chat' now, Bentley?"

"Eager." I cock my brow. "Are you using me as a distraction, Harry?" I say, walking up to him slowly. I met him at the edge of the counter, my hands wrapping around his neck.

"Isn't this all just a distraction?" He whispers, lips brushing against mine.

"Sure it is, but from what exactly?" I say, eyes flicking up from his lips to his eyes. "Don't look away. Answer the question."

"Bossy today, aren't we?" He says, his tongue flicking over my bottom lip.

"Always. Now, don't deflect." I return, kissing the corner of his mouth.

"When I fucked you, I forgot about everything... Don't you like escaping everything? I felt like I was high." He connects our lips and I kiss him back, biting down on his lip.

"We have sex one time and you're hooked." I thread my fingers through the back of his wet curls. "Pussy got you good didn't it?"

Harry doesn't reply before wrapping his arms around me and lifting me up, kissing me harshly. I move my legs around his hips and he carries us to the bathroom, sitting me on the cold tile of the counter.

His hands roam over my body and start moving my undershirt over my arms and throwing it off, leaving me in a bra and my shorts. 

He rolls his eyes, looking at me a little longer before moving back down to my exposed neck, nipping at the skin and moving his hands down to the button of my jean shorts, rolling my zipper down.

I unhook my bra and toss it to the floor, and Harry moves down to my chest, sucking my hardened nipples into his mouth and biting down, making me whimper. He promptly rolls my thong off, moving his hands down my stomach until he reaches my head, pushing my folds apart and running his fingers through my arousal.

"So fucking wet... I could fuck you right now, you're ready for me." He grits.

"Then do it." I challenge.

He grabs my neck and pulls me off of the counter, turning me around until I was looking into the mirror at him. His green eyes were darkened and his hard was stuck to the front of his face.

"I told you yesterday I was going to teach you a lesson in front of the mirror..." He starts, and I bite my lip looking at his tattooed hand and around my neck. "Do you remember the first time I held you in front of this mirror, Ben?"

"Not sure... why don't you remind me?" I bite back.

"Are you sure you're willing to give up control for the night, Bentley?" He asks again, the words reverberating around the tiled room. He drops his towel and I can feel his cock spring up against me.

"I'll never give it up." My eyes shoot up to his closed ones in the mirror as I press my ass to his crotch, feeling his firm length against me. "Now come on, Harry... fuck me."

He grabs his length and slides it along my folds, dousing it in my arousal. I was so wet and ready for him from a conversation and a heated kiss... fuck, I had never been like this before and it was driving me crazy. I push against his tip when I feel him at my entrance and slam my hips back into his. He groans out and I moan loudly, feeling him stretch out my walls.

He grabs my waist and starts to thrust into me, and I keep my arms against the tile of the sink, watching him through the mirror. "Eyes on- Fuck! Keep your fucking eyes on me, Harry." I instruct, and he hesitates before opening them and fucking into me.

"Fuck! Harder." I moan. "Fuck me like you hate me."

"Shouldn't have said that." he grunts out, and I push my hips as far back as I can, making him grab my neck, lift my body up to his chest and press his lips to the hinge of my jaw. He tightens his grip around my neck so tightly that I know there's going to be a mark in the morning before releasing me and letting me drop my arms to the edge of the sink to hold on to. My legs were shaking violently and I wasn't even saying anything to his animalistic grunts.

He wanted a distraction, and I was giving him one.

I feel his hand travel down my spine, arching my back for him and running over the curve of my ass. Before I could realize it he ran his fingers over my soaking heat, lubricating them and bringing it up to my tightest hole.

He pushes the tip of his thumb in and I let out the loudest moan I had ever heard myself groan. "Fuck! Harry-"

"One day, I'm going to fuck this tight little hole and you really won't be able to walk for days... much less sit down to race." I roll my eyes when he pushes his thumb in a little further, never stopping the thrusts into me.

I can't even push words of rebuttal out when he pulls out of me completely, carrying me to his bed and dropping me on it. "Why'd you stop?" I ask breathlessly.

"I wanted to look at your face directly." He speaks before kissing me hard and pushing into me again, swallowing my moan. "You feel so good."

"Harry- fuck, please." I say without thinking through the fact that I had just begged.

Never going to live that down.

"Please what? Look at you, my desperate little slut is begging for my cock already."

"I might be a desperate slut but I'm not yours." I spit back

"Shut. Up." He grunts, pushing into me as hard as he can and when my mouth opens up to gasp for air he holds it still and spits into my mouth.

Fuck me.

"You know what to do." He says while holding my mouth shut, and I swallow the subtle whiskey flavor of him and feel my eyes roll when he brings his hand to my clit and rubs strong patterns on me.

"My pussy really got you good, motherfucker. Don't even- shit- don't even try to deny it." I taunt and find it in me to push him over, straddling his hips and placing my hand around his neck, riding him and bouncing on his cock.

He's choking on his moans, and his eyes are rolling, wet head of hair pushing into the pillow. I was approaching my orgasm from the new angle, his cock hitting the perfect spot.

"Open those fucking eyes and watch me fuck you." I say in a hoarse voice, and his green eyes shoot open. "Do you want me to hurt you, daddy?"

"Shit- yes, yes." He says, hands gripping my hips and his blunt nails dug into them unknowingly. The sting of it was delicious and I watched Harry's eyes widen when I slapped him across the face, making his hips thrust into me.

"Fuck!" He cries out. "I'm close- so close." He says, the pleasure-filled pain of his expression sending me to another planet.

My orgasm hits me and I use the burst of adrenaline to slap him across the face one more time, feeling his nails cut into the skin of my hips and his warm release coat my walls.

I collapsed over his chest, feeling him soften inside me as we collected our breaths. We were both sweaty and my legs were shaking viciously at the immense amount of pleasure I was feeling right now. His chest rises and falls quickly, slowing down until we were both dead silent.

"I don't think either of us is walking up those steps tonight." He whispers, referring to the fact that I won't sleep with him in the bed.

"All nighter it is." I breathe out, moving off of him and slipping him out of me, reaching for a t-shirt on the ground to clean myself up with. "How was that for a high?" I laugh, but he keeps his green eyes on the ceiling, speaking in a voice so low it could barely be considered a whisper.

"I don't think I want to come back down."

************************

AN:

THANK YOU FOR 13K. KEEP TAGGING ME IN YOUR DRAG TIKTOKS!!! MY USER IS RBLLSTYLES

-

two sex scenes later and harry is PUSSY WHIPPED 

he's weak lmfao i love him.

not to mention we have miss bentley hale angry at a certain luna for punishing harry and winning isn't as satisfying anymore???? 

they are WEAKKKK and i wrote them this way <3

homegirl doesn't even know it's her fault he was waterboarded 

well, we've got a lot coming and it's coming soon.

ARABELLA.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 4.1K 60
He was all seven of the deadly sins Harry Styles, a father of two twin girls, runs the most dangerous, well-known cartel, respected by many. Feeling...
2.2M 52.2K 56
"How long have you been in here?! How much have you heard?!" He yelled as his eyes turned black. "I-I didn't hear anything I swear! I just came to g...
9.2K 605 78
Not everything can be healed by a medicine. ~~~ "Who are you, Harry Styles?" The smirk on his face disappeared and he turned extremely serious. His f...
801K 52.9K 103
"Don't underestimate me, because I'll ruin you." • • • At first sight, Harry has it all: a country to rule, people following his every order, and...