This Time I'm Ready To Run

By l0verry

Is she ready to run? More

Characters:
Boyfriend with a side of bitter.
Tea and Bread
Stale Bread.
Long Drive in the Mercedes Benz
Nuggies and Orange Juice
Writer's Midnight Memories
Confusion of Greetings
Baking Perfect.
The Party Table.
Not a fan.
Girl Talk.
Chalk Welcome
Moments Away.
Five Hearts In One Home.
Five Hearts In One Home: 2
Five Hearts In One Home: 3
For cough sake.
Picture Perfect.
DayDream: 2
Travel To The Past.
Cafe Boy
Love Pieces.
Party Animal
DayDream: 3
Just Like Shattered Glass.
Tattoo Away
DayDream: 4
I promise, goodbye.
Japanese Whispers
We'll Be A Fine Line
Masked
DayDream: 5
Just a little lie.
Going Away Gift
DayDream: 6
Familiar Yet So Foreign
Don't fix
Birthday Song
Love Masks
Same Mistakes
DayDream: 7
Missing
My Love This Is The Day
DayDream: 8
Tiny Bit Left
The Coldest Warmth
Drunk Pancakes
Old Me
DayDream: 9
In My DNA
Dear Dad
DayDream: Harry
Maybe
This Time I'm Ready To Run

DayDream: 1

11 1 0
By l0verry

NEW YORK NOVEMBER 2001

"Luna, come here!" Her mother says, in a lighthearted tone. Luna puts her toys down and runs down the stairs with a big smile on her face.

"Luna," Her mother says "You're a big girl, yes?"

With a bright smile on Luna's face she nods "Yes, mummy, I'm 6" Her mother takes her hands.

"Would you like to be a big sister?" Her mother asks close to Luna's face. Luna's face lights up with a bright illuminating smile. She nods profusely. "Well," Her mother places Luna's hands on her mother's growing stomach. "In 9 months time," Luna's smile becomes bigger and bigger. "You can be a big sister! How does that sound?"

Luna jumps around like a fairy humming to herself. "I'm going to be a big sister! I'm going to be a big sister," Luna stops dances around their living room and faces her mother again. "Is he going to be a boy or a girl mummy?"

"Well, what would you like it to be?" Her mothers seems happy that she's taking it well.

"Anything mummy," Luna says, thrilled she's going to be a sister.

"Anything?" Her mother asks with a questioned face. She holds her daughter's hands again as Luna is jumping up and down on the spot.

They talk about it until Luna falls asleep and her mother has to carry her to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...