Alpha Dylan

By Loveme105

"We have a feisty one," he mumbled, tracing kisses down my neck, settling just above my breasts as he admired... More

Chapter 1 | You Brought Me To A Club?
Chapter 2 | Don't Stare
Chapter 3 | Wasted Nights
Chapter 4 | What's So Funny?
Chapter 6 | The News
Chapter 7 | The Arrival
Chapter 8 | Need An Assistant?
Chapter 9 | The Call
Chapter 10 | Don't Tease Me
Chapter 11 | Longline Lake
Chapter 12 | Running In The Rain
Chapter 13 | Flames
Chapter 14 | Pain
Chapter 15 | The Claws Are Out
Chapter 16 | Diner Dash
Chapter 17 | Long Lost Family
Chapter 18 | You Call Yourself An Alpha?
Chapter 19 | Forest Fights
Chapter 20 | No Pack Of Mine
Chapter 21 | Pressure
Chapter 22 | Who Are You?
Chapter 23 | Road Trip
Chapter 24 | I'm Not Leaving You
Chapter 25 | Surprise
Chapter 26 | A Monster
Chapter 27 | Was It Really Love?
Chapter 28 | I Want It
Chapter 29 | Sweater Weather
Chapter 30 | I Like You In Pink
Chapter 31 | The Party
Chapter 32 | Don't Play Dumb
Chapter 33 | Family Reunion
Chapter 34 | Secrets
Chapter 35 | Lone Wolf
Chapter 36 | What Are You Hiding?
Chapter 37 | The Truth
Chapter 38 | The Betrayal
Chapter 39 | Is This What Death Feels Like?
Chapter 40 | Relief
Chapter 41 | What Did I Miss?
Chapter 42 | Tearful Truths
Chapter 43 | Corrupted Memories
Chapter 44 | Is This Just A Game?
Chapter 45 | The Accident
Chapter 46 | Did I Say That Out Loud?
Chapter 47 | Coming To Blows
Chapter 48 | Broken
Chapter 49 | A Fresh Start
Chapter 50 | Pour Your Heart Out
Chapter 51 | Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1.0- Jared's Second Chance
Bonus Chapter 2.0- Jared's Second Chance
ARE YOU READY?
THE HUNT
TAMING HIM

Chapter 5 | Brotherly Love

213K 6.2K 1.2K
By Loveme105

The car ride back was quiet, Gia awkwardly trying to make conversation, but it only made Dylan roll his eyes, keeping his hard gaze on the road.

"We really appreciate you letting us stay at yours Dylan. You're a life saver," spoke Gia, running her hands through her knotty blonde hair.

I nodded, agreeing, looking over at Dylan who only nodded in response, his mind seeming to wander off somewhere else.

"Oh, shit, I left my dress at yours." I mumbled, chewing on my plump bottom lip.

"I'll have it dry cleaned and sent back to your house,"replied Dylan.

"Oh, thank you." I responded, causing Gia to raise her eyebrows at me, nodding, encouraging me. I was unsure of what to say to Dylan with Gia in the car.

"So, what made you want to go out clubbing last night?" asked Gia.

"Ethan dragged me out," said Dylan, pushing his foot down on the accelerator, sending the car shooting down the road towards Longline Lake.

"You're not much of a party animal?" I asked, already knowing the answer, but just wanting to make conversation.

"Only irresponsible Alpha's are," said Dylan, smirking slightly at me.

"I have to object!" exclaimed Gia, laughing. "There's always time for a party!"

"Excuse her," I laughed. "She's the bad influence in this friendship."

Dylan raised his eyebrow at me, causing me to shift in my seat. "And what about you?"

"Me?" I stuttered, swallowing.

"What would you say you are?" wondered Dylan, using his indicator to signal.

I cleared my throat awkwardly, dropping my gaze, thinking. "Um, I don't know."

"What was your childhood like?" my mate asked, taking me off guard.

"Um, I mean I had to grow up quickly, but overall it was okay," I replied, the words slipping out my mouth before I had properly thought about them.

I panicked, not wanting to come across as too heavy, but Dylan studied me as he pulled over to the side of the road next to the lake, his ocean blue eyes trying to read my emerald green ones.

"Um, thank you for the ride, Dylan," said Gia, pushing the car door open and clambering out, giving me one lasting look, seeming to want to give me some alone time with Dylan.

"Thank you for driving us; you really didn't have to," I spoke, grabbing the handle to the door, but Dylan cleared his throat, stopping me.

"What did you mean by that?" he asked, furrowing his brows.

"By what?" I questioned.

"When you said you had to grow up quickly."

I shrugged. "Um, I mean everyone has a little bit of family drama, don't they?"

Dylan scowled, not liking the way I was trying to shrug it off. He dragged his bottom lip into his mouth, sucking on it softly, observing me.

I sighed, knowing that Dylan wasn't going to let it go. "My mother left when I was young. My parents aren't mates, and after having kids, she found him, so she left us. My little brother was involved in a really bad accident after she disappeared, so I had to help my father look after him from a young age."

Dylan furrowed his brows, averting his gaze. I noticed his throat move as he swallowed, rubbing at his stubble. "When did you last see your Mother?"

I shook my head. "I haven't seen her since I was about thirteen."

Dylan ran his hands through his dark hair, nodding, trying to understand me. His ocean blue eyes pierced mine, causing me to smile sadly at him, not wanting to come across as too emotional.

"You said your brother had an accident?"

I nodded. "He and my Uncle got into a bad car accident and Jared became paralysed from the waist down, but my Uncle didn't make it. Jared's seventeen now and wants to be independent, but it was a lot harder when he was younger, especially as my father had to work."

Dylan's eyed widened slightly as he nodded, his hands gripping the steering wheel tightly.

"I should go, but thank you for the ride," I said as I opened the car door, climbing out. I stood at the side of the road, admiring Dylan as shot me a small smile, the corner of his lip turning upwards slightly. "Am I going to see you again?"

"You'll see me soon enough Clara," replied Dylan, causing me to furrow my brows, confused, but I decided not to argue, overwhelmed. I shut the door behind me, walking onto the pavement, watching Dylan's car speed down the road, rounding the corner. 

Gia stood on the grass, smiling sadly at me. "Are you okay?" she asked, pulling me in for a hug.

"Yeah, I hope I didn't ruin your birthday," I said sadly, causing Gia to wave her hands at me, laughing.

"Don't be stupid, I had a great time. I'm just happy you found your mate. I just want you to be happy Clara."

I smiled, shaking my head. "I love you."

"I love you too. I'll see you tomorrow okay? I have to go home and face my parents. I'm not sure what kind of story I'm going to have to come up with!"

I laughed, rolling my eyes. "You'll be fine."

"I'll call you if they end up killing me!"

"That's not how it works!" I chuckled, waving at her as I headed down the path towards my house, taking a deep breath as Dylan took over my thoughts, his face and body invading my mind.

Mates weren't something that I really thought about often, because sometimes you ended up never even meeting them, or finding them later on in life like my mother did.

Images of her filled my mind, playing back as if on a tape, causing me to sigh. I never understood why she left, and why she didn't want us in her life.

I had always thought that a mother would love their children unconditionally; no matter what.

Every so often, I could see the pain in my father's face as he thought about her, and how much of a struggle it was for him to do it all alone. He pretended to be okay in front of us, but I could tell from his lack of sleep and appetite that sometimes it became too much for him.

He was heartbroken.

I sniffled, pushing the tears back as I refused to cry over my mother, not wanting her to have such an effect on me. She didn't deserve it.

As I reached my house, I pushed the small red door open, peeking inside, hoping nobody was around. Deciding it was clear, I made my way through the living room and into the hallway, aiming for the stairs.

"Someone looks guilty."

I jumped, a small scream echoing through the house as I spun around, seeing my brother wheeling towards me, a smirk playing on his lips.

"Jared, you scared me to death!"

Jared laughed, sitting back in his wheelchair, his arms crossed, eyebrows raised. "Well, who's clothes are those? They look awfully big for you?"

I looked down at Dylan's large T-shirt and tracksuit bottoms, my eyes widening as I stood there with my mouth open.

Jared raised his brows, shaking his head. "Better run upstairs and change before Dad finds out."

"Don't tell him," I begged, smiling at my brother who raised his hands up defensively.

"I didn't see a thing," he chuckled, turning his wheelchair around, making his way into the living room.

I sighed with relief, smiling to myself as I took the stairs two steps at a time, barging into my room and shutting the door behind me as quickly as I could.

I leaned my head against the door, breathing heavily as I allowed Dylan's scent to overwhelm me, the feeling of his clothes sending sparks along my bare skin.

I never wanted to change out of them...

............................................................................

Wow! I've already got 1k reads! That's crazy considering I only posted the first chapter a few days ago! Thank you so much everyone!

Please vote and comment if you can if enjoyed this chapter! It really means a lot!

I hope you have all had a great day :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 5.6K 140
A perfectly planned and coordinated cross country trip sends a young woman's world spiraling out of control with lifelong secrets coming to light, ke...
6.9M 234K 42
After an Alpha has given up looking for their mate, and they need a Luna to help run the pack, they will organise an event known as The Whipping. Fe...
27.8M 917K 89
#1 werewolf #1 teenfiction "That night meant nothing to me Olivia." "You were just like another girl to me." He smirked, "and you KNOW how I do girls...
74.4K 1.8K 31
"Get out." A voice suddenly boomed coming down the stairs, Rachel. What is she doing here? I thought Hunter had banished her. "Rachel." I whisper...