His Amaryllis ✅

By black-diamonds

Book1 Marrying my Boss✅ Book2 His Amaryllis ✅ Dila had to move on, She never forgot what happened, she tried... More

preview: His Amaryllis
ch1. His Amaryllis
ch2. His Amaryllis
ch3. His Amaryllis
ch4. His Amaryllis
ch5. His Amaryllis
ch6. His Amaryllis
ch7. His Amaryllis
ch8. His Amaryllis
ch9. His Amaryllis.
ch10. His Amaryllis
ch11. His Amaryllis
ch12. His Amaryllis
ch13. His Amaryllis
ch15. His Amaryllis
ch16. His Amarylllis
ch17. His Amaryllis
ch18. His Amaryllis
ch19. His Amaryllis
ch20. His Amaryllis
ch.21 His Amaryllis (Epilogue)♡

ch14. His Amaryllis

1.5K 61 3
By black-diamonds

"MY AUNT, YOUR MOTHER KILLED HERSELF," Josh yelled. "JOSH!" uncle glared at him. "What!" I asked shocked.

"This can't be true!" I shook my head no. "Dila if you deny it, it will be harder," Uncle said.l

"No! Mom was killed," I told them and they sighed heavily. "She wasn't killed by the guard-"

"Yes, I know! She was killed when the fire started." I told them and they looked at me surprised. "How do you know about the fire?" uncle asked me. "She knows everything," Ashton announced. "Uncle, have you read her journal?" I asked him and he looked at me confused. "Mom was writing in her journal and she wrote this!"  I showed him the paper.

I am smelling gas, there is a fire in the house. I wanted to ask for help but I saw Maxwell walking out. I am trying to scream for help, I feel that I ... am going to blackout.

Amaryllis-

"She had a journal but it was burnt," Dominic said and I shook my head no. "She threw it away," I said. "Or it fell." I thought. "Where is the Journal?" Uncle asked. "With Maxwell," Ashton stated.

"You are saying that my sister didn't kill herself but was killed?" He asked me. I nodded, he fell on his knees crying. "I thought she killed herself." He cried out. Josh kneeled beside him as he hugged his father. I was crying too, Ashton had his arms open for me. "Maxwell killed my sister and I let him stay with us, I let him be with you and your son," Dominic whispered. "I am sorry for not investigating more... I was devastated when I knew my sister killed herself." He told me. "Uncle, We need to get that journal and I want Maxwell to be in jail!" I said. He nodded, "I don't have a right to put him in jail but you do..." he looked at his hands. "My father killed his son, so he took revenge." He said.

"Why didn't you tell me from the start?" I asked him. "Because I thought she suicide. I didn't want you to hate your mother... all she wanted for you is to be safe and happy." Uncle admitted. "I am sorry to push you out," I told him and he hugged me tightly.

"I would never blame you for anything." He said kissing my head. "I am going to get Xavier, stay here for today if you don't mind," I told him and he nodded. "I would love to..." he told me. "Are you inviting me too?" Josh asked me. "Yeah dummy! I am." I rolled my eyes at him. "Well, good. I was staying anyway." He said falling on the couch as he turned the T.V on as nothing happened. "Get me, my nephew." He said and got a hit on his head by his father. "So rude!" He hissed at his son. I chuckled.

I and Ashton went to get Xavier, I went to a flower shop and got a bouquet of Amaryllis flowers, Ashton grinned when he saw me. "Let's meet the parents." He nodded and I smiled. He knew me so well.

When I parked outside the cemetery, I went to my mother's grave. There was someone there, a woman crying. "I swear I did not know." The woman was repeating over and over. "If I knew, I would never do that. I would tell her our stories." She cried.

We walked closer and I can recognize her. She was Clarissa Hawk. "Dila, please forgive me... I can't believe it, I hoped to find your daughter and as I promised you, I will let my son marry her... they were married and I ruined it for them. I tortured your daughter." She cried. "I am sorry... I am very sorry." She sobbed. "I remember when you hold Ashton in your hand and you told me that you wanted your first baby to be a girl... dreaming about making our children get married... I saw our grandson... he is so beautiful... and cute." She chuckled. "I wish nothing of this happened, I wish we had normal lives." She said as she sighed heavily. "See you Tomorrow Dila." She whispered and turned around to be frightened by us. "Oh my god! What are you doing here?" She asked us.

"I am sorry, she is your mother." She said as she stepped away, "I approached my mother's grave and put on the flower. Ashton had my back, he held me tightly as I read her gravestone. A daughter, sister, and mother. That's what was written and I couldn't stop my tear. I never knew her... but, I love her so much.

"Amaryllis, can I talk to you?" Clarissa requested. "Mom, please not now," Ashton told her. "I need to..." She cried out. "Were you my mother's best friend,?" I asked her and she nodded. "We used to have a squad, we weren't close at first but when we met by my childhood friend we become best friends." She replied.

"I am so sorry for everything." She said, "I hurt you a lot and I shouldn't, I deserve what is happening." She nodded. "Mom, please..." Ashton said. "Do you have pictures of mom?" I asked her. "Yes, we have a full album." She chuckled as she remembered. "Could you please give it to me tomorrow?" I said and she nodded. "Tomorrow, can you make it to breakfast?" I asked and she nodded immediately.

After that, I got Xavier who was super sad that we left him. When I wanted to put him in his car chair, he cried until I put him in my lap and hugged him. Ashton drove back to our house. When we reached there. I sat beside my uncle as Xavier didn't want to go to anyone. "He missed you," Josh said kissing his head.

At night, uncle went to the guest room and Josh went to Ashton's room even though there was another empty room but his excuse was to watch Ashton. I laid beside Xavier who was fast asleep and clutching my hair in his hand. I couldn't move as he would tighten his hand around my hair.

My door opened and Ashton walked in. I stared at him, "Josh snores." He stated a fact I know. I chuckled and patted the bed. He slides behind me and then looked at Xavier. "He is pulling your hair afraid you would leave." He told me laughing at him. I nodded and he hugged my waist.

In the morning I felt someone staring at me, I opened my eyes suddenly and saw a Phone in front of my face. I looked up to see Ashton trying to take a picture. "What are you doing?" I asked and he gasped. "You were awake?" He asked me nervously.

"What are you doing?" I asked again and he sighed. "Taking picture..." he replied. "Why is that?" I asked him as I turned to face him. "I just feel like I need to capture a lot of memories..." he said looking at Xavier. It was true, I was afraid he might lose his life or leave me again. I thought.

I hugged him burying my face in his chest. "Don't ever leave me," I whispered and he pulled me on top of him. "I would die if I did..." he murmured as he kissed my head.

"Should I say cut or should I take Xavier out as it's about to get heated in here..." Josh said, he was sitting on the hanging chair. "Holy! What are you doing here?" I asked jumping off Ashton who was startled too. "Oh, I think I've been here for an hour now..." he thought.

"Creepy!" I said getting chills. "Well, I was doing some stuff too.." he said smirking then he showed me his phone. "Now, if you may... I need to show dad this." He said as I had a horror face. I chased him down the corridor and jumped on top of him trying to snatch his phone from him. "Give me that." I pulled his hair. "No, get off." He jumped up and down trying to get me down from him. "I said give it to me!" I yelled. Then saw uncle staring at us.

"Goodmorning," I told him. "Goodmorning." He said. Then I continued pulling Josh's hair. "You will not take it," Josh said as he swings me down. Someone caught me before I hit the ground. I saw Ashton glaring at Josh. "Don't hurt her!" He said annoyed.

"That's none of your business!" Josh pulled his tongue out. "And you got a stone wife, unbreakable." He commented and got a glare from me. "You want to die?" I asked as I tried to reach for his hair again but Ashton walked away with me in his hands. I saw uncle still staring at us. "Goodmorning Ashton." He said.

"Sorry for the mess they are doing..." Ashton said smiling sheepishly. "Put me down," I told Ashton and he blushed looking at my uncle who was still startled by the way we woke up.

"I don't understand how you get so energetic in the morning," Uncle said as he continued drinking his coffee. "Oh, well... when you see Josh in your room threatening then, that's what happens," I told him and Josh smirked. "Let's see what dad says about that." He laughed evilly as he showed his phone. There was a picture of us sleeping. "This is so cute," Uncle said wiping a tear.

"They aren't married yet," Josh whispered reminding him. "This is not acceptable," Uncle said. "When is the wedding going to be?" He asked.

"Soon," I said and he nodded. "Then let's get it ready..." he said looking at me. "You shouldn't have your fiance in the same bed." He whispered then looked at my red face. "You slept only right?" He asked and my reddish face sold me out. "You are okay..  you are good," Uncle said leaving us to his room.

I went back to my room Xavier was sobbing silently. "Oh my god. Baby, why are you crying?" I asked as I hold him tightly. He smiled at me and jumped up and down in my hands. "Let's get you food." 

I prepared his bottle, I tried to give it to him but he refused and hit his head with my chest. "No," I told him and he started crying. He didn't want the bottle, I sighed frustrated. "Ashton," I called and he showed up. "Deal with your son!" I said as I gave him the bottle and Xavier. I went to my room and laid down. After two minutes, I didn't hear Xavier's cries. I tiptoed to where Ashton was and looked at Xavier who was drinking the bottle eagerly. "What the heck!" I whispered.

"I think Xavier will like his father better and forget about you." Josh teased me and I glared at him. "Do you want to die!" I hissed at him and he laughed moving away.

I walked to them and slide next to Ashton. Xavier stopped drinking and tried to reach me, I took him and he hit his head with my chest again! "Why don't you ask daddy for milk, not momy!" I said sarcastically and he looked at Ashton's chest. Then back at mine. He stared at me then hit his head again.

I took the bottle and put it near him. He caught it with his mouth and continued drinking. After he was done, he looked at me and grinned then hit his head on my chest. I sighed heavily. "He doesn't give up easily..." I told Ashton and he chuckled "he misses his mother." He said as he kissed my head. Xavier climbed up until he was standing and pushed Ashton away. "Also overprotective," Ashton whispered. I laughed looking at a mad Xavier.

"He was just with you drinking..." I told him and he chuckled. "Well, he knows his benefits so..." Ashton slide his hand around my shoulder. He pulled me closer to him and Xavier hit him in the face. "Xavier this is dad so no hitting." I scolded him. He looked at me scared than at Ashton, he glared at him and hit him again but this time I caught his hand. "No..." I told him and he sat back down on my lap.

We stayed in the penthouse for a couple of days, I was still going through what my mother experienced and I wanted to have her diary.

"Still thinking?" Ashton asked me and I nodded. "I want her diary," I told him. "Let's invite him." He said referring to Maxwell. "I can't think of him... he is a killer," I told him and he nodded. "Let's hear him out..." he told me and I thought. "You'll be there?" I asked him and he nodded. "Alright then." I agreed. "You call," I said and he did.

"He is coming over for dinner." He informed me. "Now, call your mother," I ordered and he looked at me shocked. "What?"

"I need to know more about my mother," I told him and he hesitated before calling.

I prepared dinner for them while preparing his mother appeared with Natalie, I wasn't expecting that but Ashton asked my permission to let her stay and I approved which got me thinking, did I forgive her or not??

When I was setting the table she tried to help me but I stopped her. I told her I can do it alone. When I was done, I went to my room to check on Xavier, he was playing with his toys. I changed his diaper and make sure he was playing safely.

I walked out and saw Natalie walking around. "So you bought this..." she stated. "Yes," I replied. "Well, you got a lot of money then." She said and I sighed. "Can I see him?" She asked looking at my room. "Natalie!" Ashton hissed approaching us. "What?" She asked him. "It's fine Ashton, I was going to tell her..." I stared into her eyes. "You can't see him as I am protecting him," I told her and I knew it was harsh. She looked at me surprised. "He is my nephew." She said sternly. "Yes, he is but I am his mother," I replied.

"Ashton, are you going to tell your wife something?" She asked him. "Dila, let's go... Maxwell arrived." He told me and I nodded. "I just need to lock the door on Xavier. I don't want anything to happen." I said and walked in as I set the camera on him and kissed his head before coming out and locking the door. I rolled my eyes at Natalie and went to the dining room.

I saw Maxwell sitting with Clarissa. "Good evening," I said as I sat beside Ashton. I grabbed his hand under the table. "Amaryllis." Maxwell started. "Please, start eating," I said and they did, but we did not. Or should I say we only filled our plates all of us without eating? "Before I ask Clarissa," I called her by her first name and she was surprised. "I want to ask you, Maxwell..." I said sternly. I tightened my hand, "where is my mother's Diary." I stated.

"Amaryllis-"

"It's Dila... my name is Dila or that reminds you of a person you killed," I said calmly which surprised me. Clarissa looked at him as she gasped. "I swear... I didn't know she was in the house." He said and I laughed. "You didn't see her on the balcony right, on a wheelchair that she couldn't escape but she died choking... because she couldn't escape..." I yelled.

"What?!" Clarissa shouted shocked. "Dila... you set the house on fire? She didn't kill herself?" She asked shocked as her tears started falling. "Dila... please, I brought her diary but I swear I didn't know she was there... I would never kill a mother." He whispered the last part as he sobbed. "Give us the diary," Ashton told him and he reached in his jacket. He put a notebook on the table. "I am sorry... I am so sorry." He said before standing up and leaving.

Clarissa excused herself to the bathroom. "Dila, what will you do now?" Ashton asked me. "I am scared to read it," I said truthfully. "It's fine, we can ask mom for some information." He suggested and I nodded.

When his mother comes back. She sat down and swallowed hard. "I am relieved." She told us. "The day she died, we went all to the beach and she was coming but she told me that she feels like she is going to see Xavier soon." She started. "I was afraid she might do something to herself but she assured me she isn't going to die until she would find her daughter."

"We went that day and when we come back to see her again, the house was on fire. They were taking her out as they put on an oxygen mask. I climbed with her in the ambulance." She sobbed. "Her last words were; find her, I am sorry..." she burst into tears. "I thought she killed herself."

"Mom..." Ashton hugged her tightly. "I should have stayed with her, I shouldn't have left her. She would be alive with her daughter." She repeated. "I blamed myself for her death but when I knew she was killed not suicide that relieved me a little knowing she didn't do it to herself." She told me. "Amaryllis, I am so sorry for everything... I am sorry... I shouldn't do this thing but after my husband died, I became terrified I might kill myself after I lost my love life. I was scared that I wanted to protect my son and daughter in any way, I became blind... I am so sorry..." she said and I had tears. I hugged her tightly and cried with her.

"Thank you," I said. "Thank you for staying with my mother," I told her and she cried. "I forgive you," I said and saw her happy eyes. Ashton sighed relieved and grinned. "Great!" He was cheering. "Where is Natalie? Did she apologize to you?" She asked me. "She left," Ashton told us. "Oh, I am sorry for her actions. It was all because of me." She said and I shook my head. "It's fine... let me check on Xavier," I said and went to my room.

I saw him passed out on his teddy bear sleeping. "So cute!" I cooed and took my phone for a pic. I called Ashton and he was laughing hard. "I remember once, I saw Ashton sleeping under his bed with his favorite toy." His mother said coming inside. "Oh then he took it from his father," I said and he chuckled.

After a week, I have been reading my mother's diary and it was like a romantic story. My dad was so sweet as I can tell of how happy she was when they escaped together.

I looked at my side, Ashton and Xavier cuddling together. So cute.

I felt the urge to throw up and went to the bathroom right away. I wanted to throw up but it wasn't working and I had very bad cramps. My period is coming, that's what I thought. I cursed as I knew exactly the kind of pain I'll go through since I was pregnant and right after being pregnant I had it twice and it was really bad. "Dila, you okay?" I saw Ashton peeking. "Yeah... just tired," I said and he nodded. He picked me up from the floor and hold me bridal style. "Should we go to the doctor?" He asked and I shook my head no. "It's just stupid cramps," I told him and he understood. "Okay, lay down... I'll get hot tea." He put me undercovers and went out.

Xavier sat up and looked around, he was about to cry until I pat his back. He looked at me and crawled over, he hugged my face. "Yup, mommy is here," I told him and he jumped up on me making sure to sit on my face. "Xavier..." Ashton called and he picked him up. "Mommy's tired... she needs to rest." He told him and Xavier looked at me pouting. "It's fine, let him... he is still a baby," I told Ashton but he gave me a cup. "Drink it." He said and I took a sip and ran to the bathroom, this time I throw up. I felt Ashton hold my hair. "Go, it's disgusting," I said as I flushed the toilet. I washed my mouth and breathed out.

Then it hit me. I couldn't move, my period was over three weeks ago... it should start after a month, there is a week still and I have no period now! I freaked out.

"Dila you okay?" Ashton called me. "Get out!" I yelled pushing him out and locking the door. "Dila?" Ashton called me. "I need a shower!" I yelled and he said he will prepare breakfast.

I took the pregnancy test, I was waiting patiently. When it came positive, I was in total shock. I changed and went to the dining room.

"So... you okay?" Ashton asked and I nodded. I saw waffles and was drooling already. I took a bite and moaned. "Yes, this is amazing." I sighed and he grinned. "Good." He was feeding Xavier. "I need to see mom today." I declared and he nodded. "I'll be with Xavier." He told me.

"Ashton, do you think we are ready for another kid?" I asked him startling him. "The doctor said to take it easy with you... so I think we could wait." He assured me. "So you don't want more kids?" I asked and he smiled. "I think we need more... like maybe five more." He said and I choked. "Five!" I yelled astonished and he laughed. "I am just kidding... but I think we need more than just one..." he said and I nodded.

"By the way, Tina called again asking for an interview," Ashton told me. "Yeah, can you arrange it..." I told him and he nodded. "This week?" He asked and I nodded.

I went to the doctor and asked him if I got pregnant would it be okay. He knew I was pregnant the moment I asked him. He ordered a blood test and we were waiting for the results. "Dila, it's alright to be pregnant now, but it would be better if you have a complete rest." He told me and when the results came back, it was positive, I was nervous. "So Xavier will have a sibling after all." He grinned and I nodded. "I am remarrying his father," I told him and he nodded. "Good to hear that."

On my way home, mom called and told me if I told Ashton I am going to see her and I said yes. "Well, I told him I didn't see you today!" She yelled frustrated. "Where were you?" She asked me. "I was at the hospital, I had a checkup mom," I told her truthfully. "Is everything okay baby?" She asked me worried. "Yes... everything is fine." I told her.

When I reached home. Ashton was in the living room with Xavier, I picked Xavier up and kissed him. "I talked to Tina, she said Tomorrow is great for her what do you say?" He asked and I nodded.

"Okay, I'll tell her..." he said and went to another room.

When he came back I stared at him, he didn't glance at me even once. "Ashton, is something wrong?" I asked and he shook his head no. He sat down and I saw his veins were showing. "I know you called mom," I told him and he nodded. "Yes, I was making sure you were okay." He replied. "Are you going to ask me where I was?" I tried to tell him.

"No, I trust you... I won't accuse you of anything. You had a job to do, I am pretty sure of that." He said nodding. "Okay," I said and had a plan. Let's celebrate this then.

Then the next day, Tina came with her team saying she wanted an official interview. They had everything ready, I sat down and waited for the camera to start.

"Romeo and Juliet's movie happened as a real story twenty years ago as the known billionaire Xavier Black fall in love with Dila Vince. They both died on the same day not as we were told... we found their daughter and today we will have the untold truth." Tina started and the camera was on me. I was super nervous. But I had to do this for my parents.

"I am Dila Amaryllis Clive..." I started and saw Ashton nodding at me. I sighed in relief then continued. I talked about how my parents met. And fall in love, then what stopped them from being together.

"Now you got your mother's diary... would you read us a few lines..." she told me and I approved.

"Today, I woke up feeling sick. Xavier wasn't beside me. I went to wash my face and came back to see him setting the tray on the bed. He hugged me and told me how beautiful I was even with my nest hair and morning look. We ate together but I couldn't continue as I had to throw up. Xavier was very scared, we couldn't go to the hospital due to our fathers, I knew I had to... I asked him to get a pregnancy test. He was so excited even when we didn't know I was pregnant or not. He danced and screamed he even picked me up and started jumping.

When we had the pregnancy test, It came negative. I couldn't be more disappointed but Xavier was so over the moon. He told me it was a fake one and He wanted to see my reaction which I cried. He regretted. The other test came positive and he went to get ice cream. He is the sweetest person in the world."

I finished, that day when they knew. When I was in my mother's belly.

After the interview, I told him about what Maxwell did. "Did Maxwell Black killed your mother?" Tina asked me. "He wanted to burn the house, he didn't know my mother was there... she was paralyzed that's why she couldn't escape," I told her and she nodded understanding.

After the interview was done, the bell rang. Ashton went to see who, he came back with a box. "I think it's for you..." he said. "No, it's for you," I stated and grinned. He looked at me shocked. "What is it?" He asked as he put it on the counter, he opened it and froze. I had ordered a cake with "you're going to be a father..." written on it. "Ashton..." I called scared.

"Dila, it says I am going to be a father." He whispered and looked at me shocked. "I went to the hospital yesterday and checked if I was pregnant or not... so it turned out, We are going to be parents again." I squealed.

"I am pregnant!" He shouted as he picked me up and spun me around. "I am pregnant." He repeated. We heard chuckles... I looked and see Xavier walking toward us. "ASHTON! XAVIER IS WALKING!" I yelled in his ear and he stopped. We looked at him and he was laughing.

He reached Ashton and he picked him up, "you can walk, man!" He asked astonished. Xavier squealed as he throws his head back and looked at me. I kissed him and he laughed more. "You little one will be a brother now... a big brother..." Ashton told him as his tears flow down. "Why are you crying!" I pouted and he kissed my head.

"I will be able to see you while being pregnant and that reminds me.." he put Xavier down and picked me up bridal style then walked to the living room. He laid me on the couch and grinned satisfied. "You will not walk for nine months and you will rest... I will feed you and bathe you if necessary..." he nodded talking to himself. "Excuse me! Well, if I told dad that I am pregnant you will be dead... we need to get married." I told him and saw Xavier walking to us... he was so happy that he can walk. He is about one year old...

"Yes, I'll talk to Justin and arrange everything." He said. I put Xavier in my lap and he wanted to go, he wanted to walk and that was clear. "We will be running behind you from now on aren't we..." I sighed and he giggled.

Oh god!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I told you it will be uploaded soon... 😻

Hope you enjoyed reading...
I want to thank everyone who votes...
Special thanks to Levy1979 for voting on every chapter... 😇

So what do you guys think so far...

There is a twist coming in the next few chapters 😏

Till next chapter...

~J

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 294 20
His Wi-Fi- Book 3 To The WI-FI series "It's not my Wi-Fi password to share" "Yours or his Wi-Fi it's the same thing" Leaving was something that Crys...
12K 1.3K 15
As we go through life, we meet people who deeply touch our hearts and change us in meaningful ways. They leave lasting marks on our souls, transformi...
114K 9.1K 20
SOME PARTS IN THE BOOK ARE PRIVATE YOU NEED TO FOLLOW ME TO READ THOSE PARTS ONLY MY FOLLOWERS CAN READ THOSE PARTS. (The book was first titled 'Ste...
5M 148K 56
*** This story is now FREE!!!*** After a traumatic breakup with her college sweetheart, Aria Davenport meets an older, more sexually experienced busi...