His Amaryllis ✅

By black-diamonds

Book1 Marrying my Boss✅ Book2 His Amaryllis ✅ Dila had to move on, She never forgot what happened, she tried... More

preview: His Amaryllis
ch1. His Amaryllis
ch2. His Amaryllis
ch3. His Amaryllis
ch4. His Amaryllis
ch5. His Amaryllis
ch6. His Amaryllis
ch7. His Amaryllis
ch8. His Amaryllis
ch9. His Amaryllis.
ch10. His Amaryllis
ch11. His Amaryllis
ch12. His Amaryllis
ch14. His Amaryllis
ch15. His Amaryllis
ch16. His Amarylllis
ch17. His Amaryllis
ch18. His Amaryllis
ch19. His Amaryllis
ch20. His Amaryllis
ch.21 His Amaryllis (Epilogue)♡

ch13. His Amaryllis

1.3K 54 1
By black-diamonds

Dila's pov:

I woke up to a loud knocking. "I am going to open the door, If I saw you in a bad situation. I'll kill both of you!" It was dad threatening. The door opened, I was laying on Ashton's chest while he had his hand around my waist. Dad walked in, me and Ashton looked at each other, as a sign we both jumped up on the bed. "You played with my daughter." Mom and Mason were trying to hold him back. "They are engaged! Leave them!" She was trying to push him back.

"We are getting married!" Ashton announced. Everyone stopped. "When?" Mom asked, "we will set the date today." I replied. Dad glared at Ashton. "Dila, come here now!" He ordered me. I walked slowly. When I was right beside him. "You are not allowed to touch my daughter until the marriage day. I wish I could say forever... but I need more grandchildren." He declared, Mason was laughing hard at his dad. "You let him just to have grandchildren, isn't it enough touching?" Mason smirked laughing. "You little naughty bay! You are only fourteen and know this stuff!" He yelled.

"Oh, I know more." Mason dropped the bomb and ran out. "Catch me." He told mom. She holds him back. "I AM GOING TO TEACH YOU A LESSON OF RESPECT! COME HERE NOW!" dad yelled and mom let him go. "I can't handle you yelling. You hurt my ear!" Mom hissed as she rubbed her ear. She went out and into her bedroom. Dad followed her apologizing. I looked at Ashton still standing on the bed. "Phew... I was about to pee myself." He said. I chuckled going to Xavier.

He was talking to himself, as he sat on the bed. He stared at me and giggled trying to reach me as he crawled to me. I picked him up and kissed his fluffy cheeks. He kissed me by trying to eat my cheek.

"Cute!" Ashton said, I laughed at Xavier staring at him. "I need to shave my bear so he could kiss me like that too." He informed me and I shook my head no. "You look se-" I cut myself and looked at Xavier. Ashton caught my hand and stared into my eyes. "Can you complete your sentence?" He asked nicely. "You look serious..." I said covering up. He smirked. "I am not sure it was like that.." his smirk was deeper now. "Dad!" I said looking behind him. He turned around fast and I put Xavier on the bed and ran to the bathroom.

After breakfast, mom and dad left for their house. I wanted to call Josh but I was surprised by him. He came to my house and was yelling at me now. "You don't understand!" I hissed at him. "I do, you are selfish! Dad gave you everything... what's wrong with you! He hasn't done anything wrong." He yelled. I was frozen, I had tears in my eyes. "I want to know the truth, uncle didn't do anything wrong then why is he hiding the truth?" I asked him. "It's for your benefit!" He shouted.

"Do you know Josh?" I asked him and he stopped as I took him off guard. "Do you?" I asked and he averted his eyes from mine. "Josh, can you tell me!" I requested but he didn't glance at me. He went out. "Josh!" I called him but he walked away. "I thought I was your sister to protect!" I yelled after him. "I am protecting you." He said, "by not saying something that would hurt you." He told me honestly. "I want to know, draw" I whispered.

"I... can't tell you, dad doesn't know I know so keep it that way." He said as he left. Now, I wanted to know more than anything. I went to the balcony and dialed the girl from the press. She answered. "Hello."

"Hi, This is Dila Clive," I said and heard shuffling. "Hi! I am Tina Fey." She said. "Ms. Fay-"
"Call me Tina please." She said. "Tina, send me your location, I'll send a car to get you," I said and she squealed. "Can I have an interview with you?" She asked. "Not today, I need some information," I told her. "I'll give you all I have but you have to promise me that you'll do an interview with me and I should be the first." She demanded.

"Then it better be good information," I said.

"Who were you talking to?" Ashton asked me. "A journalist, she is coming here, I want to ask her about what happened," I replied. "Do you need me?" He asked me. "If you don't mind, I want you to be with me," I said and he nodded.

"I'll be with you." He assured me. "What about Xavier?" I asked him. "Let's call Alexandra but she doesn't work for me anymore." He started thinking. "I'll call mom," I told him. "Alright, I'll drop Xavier at your parent's house." He said and I nodded.

After two hours, we were sitting in the living room. I was holding Ashton's hand as I saw Tina taking papers out. "I am new, my grandmother used to be a journalist and she had always told me stories about a real Romeo and Juliet." She started as she put a paper in front of me. "What do you want to know about?" She asked me. "Is your grandmother-"

"She was a journalist and I took her story, she couldn't find the missing baby and as soon as I heard about you, I came to the press to see with my own eyes." She said grinning. "Where is your grandmother?" I asked her. "Oh I would have brought her but she died five years ago." She said. "I am sorry." I nodded.

"Alright, I guess I should start from the beginning." She smirked. I approved it.

She started by drawing a house. "Here is a house where your grandfather Maxwell Black and his son Xavier Black used to stay at when they come here." She said writing their names. She draws another house on the opposite side of the paper. "Here is the house your uncle bought to spend summer vocations." She said. Then she wrote her name. "Do you know how your parents met?" She asked and I shook my head no. "Your uncle had an arranged marriage at that time and his wife had a best friend. Clarissa Hawk." She said as Ashton looked at me surprised. "Yes, she is your mother in law." She said typing her name. "She was married to Andrew Hawk who is the childhood best friend with Xavier." She said writing his name. "Your parents were best friends" she announced, Ashton and I were beyond shocked. Not only his mother but our fathers were best friends. 

"They all met that way. At first, Black and Vince didn't have a problem between them." She explained. "But then, your mother was already his fiancée or that's what people suspected. They said they got engaged but I don't have proof. After this rumor Vince and Black became enemies. I searched for the truth behind it. This is what I found." She gave me a piece of paper.

I took the paper and read it with Ashton. "This is a document for land. Dominic Vince wanted to buy that land, and Xavier Black also wanted to buy it for some reason Dominic let Xavier buy it. But if you see it here, it's written under your grandfather's name. It was a competition or something. I don't know the details, but all I heard was that. That's how it all started. After this, rumors were told that Dila and Xavier are dating. That's when your mother was forbidden from meeting Xavier." I tightened my hand and Ashton patted my back.

"After maybe two months, your mother ran away from her father and disappeared for a year." She said, I held my breath. "Xavier disappeared after a month. No one could find them. After a year, your mother was pregnant and found by her father. She was having troubles and was rushed into ER that's how he found her." She told me and show me a report. "This is the hospital bill that Xavier was paying when they were found."

"After that, they were separated?" I asked and she nodded. "Her father said she wasn't pregnant... but Xavier said she was." She said. "Yes, mom's father wanted her to have an abortion," I told her and she nodded typing it down. "What happened next?" Ashton asked as he assured me. I was trembling now, "your mother escaped when she was about to give birth. And As I was told she had her baby." She said. "Yes, uncle helped her and hid her from her father. She had her baby in a hospital near his vacation house." I told her and she shook her head no. "You weren't born in any hospital. You were born in his vocation house with the assist of your uncle's wife and your mother." She pointed at Ashton.

To say I was surprised was an understatement, I was Astonished at how could she deliver a baby without a doctor. "Thankfully, your uncle's wife was a doctor." She said and I breathed out. "Oh..." still it is shocking!.

"I think we need to ask the mother for more details?" Ashton asked me and I found myself nodding. "I think we need to but let's investigate more," I told him, he agreed with me. "What do you know more?" I asked.

"Two months after that, Maxwell spotted her as they were neighbors. At that time, Xavier was behind bars. He begged her to go to her father. She did, she went there and all her father said was to let go of his child and he would get him out." She said. "Wait, wasn't he in jail because he kidnapped mom?" I asked. "Oh no, they were married." She informed me. "What!" I and Ashton asked shocked.

"Why was he in jail?" I asked. "Because your mother's father accused him of stealing money and had proof so he was in jail for that." She said and I was in shock. I was thinking of what possibly have happened. It's like I am listening to a movie, not real life. A movie that had a bad ending.

"What happened next?" I asked her. "Your mother visited Xavier. She gave him a picture of his baby. He wanted to see her and she promised to convince her dad to let him go." She said. "After two months of talking and convincing each part. Her father accepted to let go of Xavier but she should get divorced. Your mother agreed on that just to let him have his freedom. He had a condition, she should stay with him and his granddaughter. She also agreed." She explained. "Can I ask you something..." Ashton requested looking at me. "Yeah sure," I told him. "How do you know all that?" He asked Tina.

"If I told you, you won't open a case against me?" She asked us, we nodded. "I have your mother's diary." She said shocking me. "Or my grandmother had it." She said. "Where is it now?" I asked her. "Well, they took it from us, but the grandmother had a copy." She said. "Let me continue telling you the story and you will understand how we had it." She added and I nodded.

"Like I was saying she accepted to stay with her father. The day before Xavier was released, he was beaten to death." She announced. "No, this isn't true... he had a heart attack," I told her as I felt a pain in my lungs. "I am sorry, but... this is what happened. Xavier Black was beaten and I know that as I had a report." She showed me a hospital report, it was a copy of a very dirty and burned paper. "This was in your mother's journal." She said as I read it. It was true, Dad died due to a lot of bruises that lead to a brain injury.

"Oh my god." I sobbed, Ashton hugged me tightly. "I think we should stop here for today." She suggested, "no, I need the whole truth." I said wiping my tears. "Mr. Hawk, the coming is worse." She told him. "Dila, let's have a break." He told me. "Five minutes just." He added. I nodded as I stood up and he guides me to the balcony. He hugged my back as I looked at the view. "It's fine to cry now... but Tomorrow you will be stronger." He assured me. I turned to him and let my tears drop as I rested my head on his chest.

"Let's continue..." I told him as I felt relieved. I turned back and saw Tina taking photos of us. "What are you doing?" I asked her. "I had to take a photo so when I have the article ready, I'll put it." She stated. "What article?" I asked.

"The heirs of Romeo and Juliet." She squealed. "You can't publish anything without telling us and showing us first," Ashton said seriously. "Of course." She nodded.

"What happened next?" I asked as soon as we sat down. "Maxwell Black was devastated after the news of his son and he threatened Dila, or he wanted his granddaughter to stay with him. He wanted to separate Dila from Amaryllis." She started. "That day, Dila escaped with her baby in her car. She drove very fast scared. She wanted to go to her father as he promised he would keep her and the baby safe. She had an accident." She said and I knew this part.

"She said she told the woman who tried to help her to save her baby. And she told her her name. After that, Dila was found to pass out in her car. When they rushed her to hospital, they hurt her spine and for that, she was paralyzed." She informed us. I had to gasp. "She spent her two years paralyzed trying to find her daughter."

"She lived with her brother in the same vacation house."

"Wait! Wasn't she in her father's house?" I asked her and she shook her head. "According to her writing, she lived with her brother who announced that her daughter was dead." She declared. "They announced that Dila was dead." I tried to correct but she shook her head no. "Now the news said Dila's daughter was dead after the accident." She showed me an old newspaper. "Oh my god!" I gasped.

"She had written this specific line; I announced that my daughter was dead so they would leave her alone and let my brother found her. She knew you weren't dead." She assured me.

"That's why everyone thought you weren't real." She explained and I nodded. "After two years of not finding her daughter. She was on the balcony alone... Ms. Clive can I read this to you..." she requested. I nodded.

"I never lost hope of finding my daughter, she passed two years now, today is her father death day. I will never forgive my father for what he did because they wanted money and only money they killed us.

I feel like I am going to see him for some reason, Xavier I know you are watching our daughter. Please protect her from everything. I named her Amaryllis, as you bought me those flowers the first time we met. I wanted to cherish every moment of us together, I will never forget you."  She stopped reading looking at me carefully. Tina swallowed hardly. "I asked my brother to find her and give her everything she desires and to protect her if I didn't make it. If I died before meeting her again.

I am smelling gas, there is a fire in the house. I wanted to ask for help but I saw Maxwell walking out. I am trying to scream for help, I feel that I ... am going to blackout.

Amaryllis-" she stopped looking at me. "Continue please," I said as my tear dropped. "She couldn't write... that's where her journal ended." She informed me.

"Maxwell Black killed my mother and My mother's father killed my father," I stated. "Give us a moment please," Ashton told Tina, she nodded as she stepped out. Ashton pulled me to his lap as I cried. "Mom died choking, dad died beaten," I repeated over and over as Ashton tried to calm me down. "How could uncle not know about this! How!" I yelled as I jumped and called him. "Yes Dila, it's Josh," Josh replied. "How could you be so cruel! How!" I yelled crying. "Dila give me the phone..." Ashton tried to take the phone from me but I kept shouting.

"Dila..." Ashton hugged me as I throw my phone away and it shattered to pieces.
"Shush, it's fine... it's going to be fine." He assured me. "I want to get that Journal," I told Ashton.

"Okay, I'll get it." He said. "Tina." He called. She came in, "could you please give us the journal?" Ashton requested. "As I said before, I don't have it, I have a copy of it. The real one is with a very powerful man." She said.

"What do you mean?" Ashton asked her. "Well, grandma was a journalist and the day of the fire a lot of press was there. She was wandering around the house when she found a book. It was Dila's Journal, right under her balcony. That's how she found it. But, she confronted Maxwell Black at a press conference and he was so mad. He took everything we had until she gave it to him. She copied it at first." She admitted. "Killer, he is a freaking killer!" I yelled angrily.

"We will get him, don't worry." Ashton patted my back. "But we need to tell your uncle." He said carefully. "I don't understand why he didn't tell me the truth!" I rolled my eyes. "I don't think he knew what Maxwell did," Tina said. "At that time, they said a guard shot her as he thought she was a thieve, it couldn't be true as she was paralyzed." She said.

"Why did they lie about her death?" I asked her. "We don't know..." she said honestly.

"Let's talk to your uncle first," Ashton suggested and I calmed down. "Okay, thank you Tina... I'll talk to you later... Ashton, get her number again... if you remembered anything please tell me."

After an hour, I was currently laying on the couch as I had my head on Ashton's lap. He was playing with my hair. The doorbell rang, Ashton went to get it. I stood up when I saw Josh and Dominic coming inside. "Are you okay?" Uncle asked. "I will tell you the truth but-" I shook my head no.

"Dila! If you let my father finish!" Josh hissed. "No-"

"MY AUNT, YOUR MOTHER KILLED HERSELF," Josh yelled. "JOSH!" uncle glared at him. "What!" I asked shocked.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey guys...

How is it going in this year, hope you're doing good?..

Hope you enjoyed reading, next chapter soon.... 😽

Sorry for the late updates and many mistakes...

Till next chapter~

~J

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 85 7
This is the sequel of my story Broken Hearts. The characters won't be introduced here and If you want to know the characters once again? You have to...
2.2K 175 24
[complete] Hey guysss!! After a long hiatus I'm here with this super fresh story.Are you all excited for this one?? Just... Just jump into the book a...
12.4K 1.1K 20
THE SECOND BOOK OF BROKEN PIECES. Thank you for your patience on waiting for the continual of Broken Pieces. This is the second book and we pick up...
80.1K 2.1K 71
Annalise Dolan. Once I was girl with dreams and better hope for the future. But everything got snatched away from me by father and her lover. He tain...