You are mine(Mattheo Riddle ×...

By venustomars111

Y/N comes from a pureblood family and has one sister Cordelia Blackwood was raised by her mother and her step... More

Family Backround
Characters_
Hogwarts Train Express
Potions
Next Day ㋛
Few Months Later
Friendship
Quidditch
Us
l love you
My Yellow
Is this Dream true?
Invitation
I miss you
Blackwood manor
Christmas update Ughh
Malfoy Manor
Birthday party
|Death eater
Pain
New Characters!!!
|Before we leave
| Back to Hogwarts
| Why me?
|One of us.
|Another Love
|Does he love me?
|Two Oceans in between us
|Miss Riddle.
Triwizard Tournament
|Never thought this day will come
|Life sucks
|Revenge
|Breaking into the Ministry
|Amortentia.
|Danger.
|Scars
Authors Note
|Halloween Party
|Don't Leave Me.
|Without You.
|Task.
|Clean up my mess.
|Rumours
Authors Note (IMPORTANT!)
|Find me Mattheo
|Leave me Y/N
|I Hate You
|Come back Y/N
|Hate
|I AM
|No please
|Adore
|Notice
Authors NOTE
|I wanna know
|l miss you.
|Sanai
|Mattheo
|Sex life
|Barnes
|Issues
Thank You
Mattheo hey.
Are you there?
I remember
Hope
Angelic
Flowers
Chance
Scared
Dear Brother
S.L.U.T
Sorry
Br:I don't know
F:Death
Goodbye
Bitch Hey!
Graduation Day
Dear Diary
PARIS ||OUI
SPACE GIRL
Characters_
Riddle me this
F.U.C.K
Authors Note
Lights ON
P.L.A.Y
S O R R Y
S.N.A.K.E
Traitor

|Yule Ball

6.2K 114 226
By venustomars111

A/N
I had to write this story again because Wattpad couldn't let me upload the other one😢l did make changes l hope you like it tho,l love you all❤😈and the suit Leo is talking about is for Zendaya  -Happy ending:)
___///____////____///____////____///___////__☆

•1 week later•
"Leo get up!" He groans on the other side of the pillow,"Please wake up today is the Yule ball,l didn't get to buy my dress." He yawns"You don't need a dress y/n just wear a cute suit you know,l have a friend who sales ladies suit and l know it will fit your sexy body." I roll my eye's and smile "Oh shut up Leo I'm pregnant for Merlin's sake." He lays his head on my chest while I play with his hair "That doesn't mean anything y/n even if you are pregnant,It doesn't mean you can't wear anything you want." I chuckle "You are right." He wraps his arm around my waist and falls asleep on my chest."Remember Leo l can't fall for you neither can you." He chuckles "Who said l'll fall for you,l already have an eye on someone else Blackwood." I giggle "Okay then."

•30 MINUTES LATER•

"Can you wake up now,l have to go buy a dress Leo not a suit." I roll my eye's "Com'on just wear a suit you will look hot please y/n.." He looks up at me and makes a puppy face" Fine ugh....next time I'm not wearing it." He smiles while running his fingers through my hair "Thanks y/n." I form a cute smile on my face showing off my pearly white teeth,"Whatever let's go buy the suit."

He got off my chest and laid his head on the pillow. I stood up and went to the bathroom taking a hot steamy shower,l gripped on my towel walking towards Leo's closet he closed his eye's and covered his face with a pillow. I giggled and took out my black mini dress and my white heels.

I checked if Leo was watching,l dropped my towel on the floor and my black panty and black lace bra."Can l look now?" He takes out his pillow out of his face and turns to face me,his face reddened"Leo l never told you to look did I?" I face palm myself,he looks up and down and forms a smirk on his face."Dude you always do this." I roll my eye's and wore my black mini dress "Can you help me zip?" He stands up and walks towards me,he zipped my dress and buries his head on my neck. "Are you a veela?"He chuckles,I narrow my eye's while looking at his reflection in the mirror"Nooo why would you think that!?" He rolls his eye's "You are just fucking attractive y/n." I seal my lips in a thin line while looking at his reflection in the mirror." Thank you Levendoré.." He rolls his eye's and walked towards the bathroom.

I sat on the edge of the bed and looked at Mattheo's ring.I sigh and shut my eye's all the scenarios of Mattheo and l having sex came flooding through my mind. I moan forgetting Leonardo is with me.

"Why are you moaning y/n?" I quickly open my eye's and turned to face him."I-um..I think the baby just kicked..." I lie,he raises his eyebrow and nods lightly "Sure...." I clear my throat "I think we should get going..." He brushes through his long brown hair "Give me a minute..."

I took out my favourite novel and began reading it."I'm done we can leave now or are you still reading your novel?" I look up to him and shut my book."No it's fine I'll read later we should get going anyways."I placed my book on top of the table and pulled down my dress.

We both walked through the corridors and saw Sarah and Draco"Hey Sarah!" I hug her while she's kissing my forehead,l pull away from the hug and hugged Draco who didn't embrace me back "Since when you don't know how to hug Malfoy?" Sarah lightly punches Draco on his arm."Sorry I didn't think she would hug me..." l roll my eye's "Draco shut it l always hug you..." Sarah rolls her eye's "Are you guys going to Hogsmead?" I clear my throat "Yes we are suppose to be leaving now but l couldn't leave without saying hi to my darling bestfriend." She smiles "Oh darling l love you,Draco and l were planning on going there too.....l think we should all go what do you think?" I turn to face Leo with a smile on my face "Yes...of course Sarah." Sarah sticks out her tongue"Double Date!!" Draco chuckles "Sarah my love you can never be serious can you?" Sarah turns to face Draco with a deadly stare "Okay can we stop talking and leave Damn." Leo rolls his eye's through his hair.

•Hogsmead•

"DRACO I WANT THIS ONE!" Sarah grabs Draco by his wrist taking him to the dress,l sigh "Since we aren't buying a dress can you show me some of the suits?" He chuckles "Yeah sure this way my lady." He bows down and l giggle .

We walked for hours and l was really getting tired."Are they any shops left...l'm tired Leo." I frown while his rolling his eye's "Do you want a piggy back ride?" I giggle "Yes please I'm really tired" He kneels down and l climb on top of him.

I bury my head on his shoulder while his walking towards the store.

"Y/n We are here you can get up now." I rub my eyes while yawning " No..." He sighs "Get down y/n." I roll my eye's "Fineee..." I got down.

"My old friend how are you Leo!?" He hugs Leo,Leo embraces him back "Its been a while Tate." He pulls away and looks at me. "Who's this Leo." I gulp "This is my date y/n Blackwood." Blackwood widens his eye's and extends his hand,l shake his hand while smiling "I'm Tate Greenwald. " He let's go of my hand. "What are you guys looking for?" Leo wraps his arm around my waist "We need a suit for my pregnant girlfriend here." I give him a deadly stare. "Oh your going to be a father Levendore!!!" He widens his smile, l gulp "Umm...well Yes." He lets out a small smile. Tate takes a look a look at my bump "Its not a big bump and l have a perfect suit for her,come this way."

I looked around too look for some cute suits and they were a lot of suits that l loved. "This section is for the riches only,choose which suit you want and come back to me." He left us to attend other customers.

"Y/n I'm going to check out some suits for myself,You stay here l'll be back." He gave me a quick kiss and left to the man's section. I was alone left with many amazing suits surrounding me.

I strolled through the suits and l couldn't find any suits that would fit me perfectly, I already wanted to give up.

"Giving up already l knew you would so I got you this suit and some accessories." I took the suit and walked inside the ladies dressing room.

I came out of the ladies fitting room and looked at Leo who's twirling his fingers.

"What do you think?" He looks up to me with a smile on his face "You look gorgeous y/n.." l smile while blushing "So that's the only compliment?" I huff, he stands up and stood infront of me "No y-you are fucking attractive and this suit looks hot on you y/n..." He winks at me and l roll my eye's "Thank you." I smile,he bows down "Your style is immaculate Leonardo." He smirks "What do you expect I'm Levendore the son on Iuio." I giggle

We left and Sarah in Hogsmead and left to Hogwarts. It was almost time for the Yule Ball and l had to take a shower and curl my hair.

"Y/n hurry up!" He bangs the door while I'm in the shower "Can you wait!" I shout,he groans "But please hurry up!" I walk out of the shower and opened the door making him to stumble,"Finally!" He walks past me.

I dried my hair and wore my panty only. "Okay this is it y/n." I whisper to myself,l sigh and wore my suit and my nose piercing and my other accessories.

Leo came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist. I roll my eye's while applying my makeup on.

I felt his arm around my waist "Beautiful as always I hope I don't fall." I chuckle "Shut up we made a deal Levendoré you can't fall for me because.." He raises his eyebrow " Because what y/n?" I sigh "Because I like Jacob....." I lie "Oh Jacob...Jacob Nawaro l must say you have taste." He giggles "Get ready!" I shout,he unwraps his arm around my waist and took out his suit from the closet.

We both got ready and l styled his hair while he helped me put on my heels on.

We both looked at each other and smiled "Ready to see his defeated face?" He chuckles "Ready than ever Leo!" He holds my hand and opens the door.

We walked down the hallways heading to the event. Leo wraps his arm around my waist as we arrive,everyone turned their heads to face us. Leo cupped my chin and gave me a soft and gentle kiss. We both broke the kiss and walked downstairs. Mattheo's eyes were on me and only me,he couldn't stop looking at me. I gave Mattheo a smirk and faced Leo,l whispered something dirty in his ear,which made him smirk.

We walked downstairs and Sarah and Draco came walking towards us. "I know y/n his your fake boyfriend but you guys look cute together maybe you guys could end the deal and really date." I giggle "No Sarah l can't Leo has a crush on someone else and l'm in love with Mattheo Sarah." I whisper back to her ear. "Remember I'm always here to support you baby." She smiles.

"Hey Man!" Draco gives Leo a hug and Leo embraced him back.

I grabbed some wine and sat alone while drinking my wine,Mattheo came and sat next to me.

"You forgot me already Blackwood?"I roll my eye's "It's called moving on Mattheo." He pulls me closer by my waist "My father won't be happy to hear that Blackwood." He whispers in my ear,l roll my eye's "You know Mattheo if we weren't getting married l could have killed you and your father a long time ago,but I couldn't because I have to get married to you." I clench my jaw in anger."Love did you forget I can't die..." He leans in and gives me a kiss on my neck."My dad heard that you are pregnant.." I widen my eye's "Don't worry Blackwood,l told him it's my child.." I sigh in relief "See you soon future wife..." He smirks and leaves.

It was time for the couples to dance and Leo and l went to dance. Until Leo and l exchanged partners,l look up too who it is and it's Mattheo Fucking Riddle.

He held my waist tightly and firmly our eyes locked as it was only us in the ballroom. His eyes filled with love and pain he leaned and l also leaned lean at that moment we kissed.

It wasn't just a kiss it was a real kiss filled with love and pain,all our emotions were filled in that kiss and l knew that kiss meant something else.

He pulled away from the kiss and looked at me "Matt-theo...." he shakes his head lightly and clenches his jaw "What's wrong?" I ask softly,he stops dancing and walks away without replying to me.

At that moment l felt heart broken once again,l felt lonely. All l wanted was him but he doesn't want me. Leo tapped my shoulder,l turn to face him with a weak smile on my face.

"Do you want anything to eat something?" I look around for Mattheo but no sign of him,l sigh "Yess I am hungry can you get me something to eat..." He smiles and walks away.

Without looking l took a seat next to Ronald Weasly."Y/n l missed you!" I turn to face him with a smile on my face "Ron oh my gosh!" He gave me a quick hug and smiled. "How are you doing y/n You really look amazing!" I giggle "Oh Ron you look amazing,l love the suit." He scratches the back of his head "Umm thanks....it's from Aunt Tessa." I smile "It's wonderful Ron!" He widens his smile "Thank you y/n..did you find a name for your baby?" I smile "Not yet Ron l'm still thinking of a wonderful name of my baby.." "Ginny has names so if you need any good names for your baby you can go to Ginny." I place my arm on his shoulder,"Thanks red head." He blushes.

Sarah comes running towards wine food."Y/n,Ron!" I tug my hair behind "Sarah!" She hands me some cupcakes and chocolate "Favourite treat for my pregnant bestie!" We all laugh. "I'll see you soon Y/n" He smiles "Wait take some chocolate frogs l know you love them." He blushes "Thanks y/n" he left.

"Sooooo aren't you going to tell me?" She rests her face on her palm "Tell you what Sarah..." I quickly blink twice "You know..." I sigh "Know what?" She rolls her eye's "You kissing Mattheo l saw y/n..." l tug my hair behind my ear "Sarah...Mattheo I still love him I really do,l don't think he sees that it breaks my heart..." Megan came and sat next to Sarah "What's going on here?" She grabs my chocolate from my hand and whine "Y/n here thinks Mattheo doesn't love her..." She licks her finger "Y/n Mattheo still needs time he really does love you trust me he will come back too you." She smiles "Really l really don't want to marry someone who doesn't love me Megan. " she sighs "He loves you y/n he just doesn't want to admit it." I grab Sarah's cupcake and ate it. "Now can we just have a girls night out today what you think y/n?" I sigh "No I'm fine you guys go ahead without me." Megan rolls her eyes "Boring!" Sarah walks away with Megan.

I ate my cupcake and went to the Astronomy tower. I saw Mattheo seated on the floor smoking his joint.

I tapped his shoulder and he looked at me. I sat next to him without saying a single word.

"Mattheo can l ask you something..." He blows out his smoke and looks at me "What?" I took a deep breath "What is like loosing someone you love?" He frowned "It's the worst pain ever it feels like you have lost your other half y/n..." I release a weak smile "Why?" He asks "Because I don't want to loose you Mattheo.." He looked away. I held his hand tightly "Mattheo l know you still love me,please tell me that you love me." He faces me "I don't. " Those words cut threw my skin as sharp knives.

"Mattheo I'm asking you for the last time do you really love me?" He holds my shoulder with both his strong hands,our eyes lock "Y/n You are dead to me and l want to keep it like that,l did love you but you had sex with Michael and now you are having his baby...I can't love you I want to hate you,their are only little feelings left for you y/n...I'm with Olivior she's loyal and beautiful and you are..." Tears start to stream down my cheeks "I am what...ugly?" He looks down "No y/n you aren't ugly you are a slut that's what you are." He let go off me and left.

I watched as his figure get smaller and smaller. Tears streaming down my cheeks,l took of my heels and ran to my dorm.

I ran as quickly as possible,removing all my accessories on the way.

I slammed the door and fell on the floor crying,l grabbed my teddy bear and cried on it.

My eyes shut and it was all black. I fell asleep.

☹ wʜʏ ᴍᴇ?

A/N
Guys what should y/n's nickname be and Mattheo's nickname since bubba isn't it😂😭☺lolll today's shout out goes to itsss_miaaaHavvaMalfoyemiliaSilverwiseyourlocaltinderYasminAbdelhamid9simp_CiTeeHeeOlivia597411notlindalol MattheoR1ddleand yesterday's shout out goes to Dayana_wonder __cooni__ slut4mattheo❤love you alll! !!!! Also I used 2999 words tell me if you love this chapter!!!:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 457 44
"I never want to feel like that again" Lenora said, Tom felt like he saw a spark in her eye. "Let me teach you more dark magic" he brushed hair out o...
182K 3.3K 44
As you get older, everything gets more complicated. And being best friends with the riddle brothers was no exception. Unknown to Rose Black, the pair...
2.4K 63 24
You're Harry Potter's twin sister and you're transferring to Hogwarts from Beauxbatons. You meet a boy named Draco Malfoy and you both hate each othe...
202 81 12
"A girl born without magic, with nothing but her own wit and spirit to rely on, has somehow cast a spell on me" Roseline Walker was a single mother t...