Who is she? || Various TBHK X...

By ii_shinn

[DISCONTINUED] "ˢᵒᵐᵉ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗˢ ᵃʳᵉ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ˡᵉᶠᵗ ᵘⁿᵗᵒˡᵈ." → various tbhk x reader ← ┏━━━━°⌜⚝ ◊ ⚝⌟°━━━━┓ ᵈⁱ... More

ɪɴꜰᴏ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 1 .ʜᴀɴᴀᴋᴏ-ᴋᴜɴ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 2.ᴀ ᴡɪꜱʜ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 3.ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪᴠᴇꜱ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 4.ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪꜱᴀᴋɪ ꜱᴛᴀɪʀꜱ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 5. ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ?
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 6.ᴍᴀɴɪᴀᴄ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 7.ʜᴇʟᴘ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 7.5 ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 8. ᴛʜᴇ 4ᴘᴍ ʙᴏᴏᴋꜱᴛᴀᴄᴋꜱ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 9.ᴛꜱᴜᴋᴀꜱᴀ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 10.ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 11.ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴏʀɢᴏᴛᴛᴇɴ ɢʜᴏꜱᴛ [ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1]
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 ???. ʜʏᴘᴏᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄᴀʟ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 12.ᴍɪᴛꜱᴜʙᴀ [ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2]
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 13. ᴀᴄᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛꜱ..?
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 13.5 ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ɢɪʀʟ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 14. ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 14.5 ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇɢɪɴ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 15.ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏꜱᴘɪᴛᴀʟ ᴠɪꜱɪᴛ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 17. ʟɪᴇꜱ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 18. ɴᴏ.1
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 19.ᴡᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 20.(ʏ/ɴ)..!
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 21. ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ꜱᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 ???. ᴋᴇɪ ᴀᴋᴀɢɪ'ꜱ ꜰɪʟᴇ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 22. ᴛꜱᴜᴋᴀꜱᴀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛꜱ ɪᴍᴀɪ ᴀɪɴɪ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 23.ᴘʟᴀɴ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 24.ᴛᴏᴏ ꜰᴀʀ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 25. ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏɴ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 25.5 ᴇɴᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 26. ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇꜱ
꒰ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟꜱ/ʜᴇᴀᴅᴄᴀɴᴏɴꜱ꒱
ꜰᴏʀɢᴏᴛᴛᴇɴ [21ᴋ+ ꜱᴘᴇᴀᴄɪᴀʟ]
ᴍᴀʀʀʏ ᴍᴇ,(ʏ/ɴ)! [90ᴋ+ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ]
ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜꜱ
ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ɢᴏ [ʟᴀᴛᴇ 200ᴋ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ]
goodbye

🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 16. ꜰᴇᴀʀ

4.7K 192 401
By ii_shinn

-----♔♕♔-----

Something was wrong with her.

Something was controlling the pain in her head.

(Y/n) had realised that when she was sitting with Yashiro and the others.

That hooded person was...nicely hidden beneath his cloak so it was somewhat impossible to tell his or her identity...but every time she seemed to revive a memory, the hooded person just needed to wave his or her hand and the thought seemed to be replaced with something else.

Every time she tries to recollect the thoughts, the pain will come and hurt her again.

And yet...even when the hooded figure isn't with her, she still felt the pain.

So that leads to one thing.

The hooded person wasn't the source of her pain.

It was something on her.

It could hear her thoughts so the only solution to keep it at the bay was to not think at all.

She tried her best not to think about a way to escape and focused on the clock on the wall.

Tik

Tok

Tik

She frowned and sat on the bed. This was making her lose patience..she needed to know what happened when she didn't have control of herself.

The pain deemed as if it wanted her to know what happened. Her eyes widened and she hurriedly walked towards the door and swung it open and ran down the hallway to where the others should be.

Before her hand touched the doorknob, it opened by itself, and there stood Kei staring at her in surprise.

"(N/n)?" (Y/n) quickly grab his hands, "Kei! Listen. Something's controlling me...! I...I'm afraid I did something wrong..." Kei frowned and bent down to look at the girl, "Something?" (Y/n) nodded and Kei hummed before pulling the girl with him.

"Let's go see what happened then."

-----♔♕♔-----

Following Kei to a door, she stepped inside with him and there she was. Standing in the middle of the room where she was with Yashiro previously. She was in the middle of all these...memories? She didn't know.

Seeing what she did, her hands moved to her mouth and her mouth hung open. "I...did those-?" (Y/n) mumbled as she looked back at Kei who was avoiding eye contact. "Yea...I couldn't stop you..."

That was a lie.

He was the one controlling her. Now it was the time to play hero instead of being the role of the villain.

"Hey (N/n)...you said something's controlling you right?" (Y/n) slowly nodded, her eyes still fixated on the scene that played vividly in front of her.

He grabbed her hand, snapping her out of her trance. "I sense that something's wrong with this," he stated, showing (Y/n) the bracelet. (Y/n)'s eyes widened and she felt a headache attack her.

Seeing her in pain, Kei quickly took off the bracelet, and just like magic, the headache was gone.

(Y/n) blinked and she looked up at Kei who took the crystal out and stared into it before dropping it to the ground and smashing it with his foot. "W-"

"The crystal had something wrong with it. Listen. I want you to be careful okay? Whoever created that probably wanted you to hurt your friends. Use you. Destroy your sanity...until you're nothing..."

"But a mindless puppet."

(Y/n) looked on the floor before turning her gaze back to her attacking Yashiro. She trembled and fell to the ground, "I...I'm scared Kei...I don't wanna hurt my friends..!" she mumbled.

"Here..." Kei handed the girl her bracelet that had the original crystal on it and clasped it on her wrist before giving her a sad look.

"I think it's best for you to stay away from everyone for now...for the sake of their safety..."

(Y/n)'s eyes widened and she looked at her hands in fear. "I..." her breath hitched and she hugged her legs to her chest. Kei sighed and hugged the girl, patting her back trying his best to soothe her.

He was feeling guilty that he was the cause of all of these but he had to.

-----♔♕♔-----

"(L/n)-san. How are you feeling?" their homeroom teacher asked and (Y/n) smiled, saying that she was feeling fine. The teacher nodded and started the lesson after the girl had settled down in his seat.

Akane stared at the girl and frowned. To others, she looked fine but he knew. The girl was just wearing a mask. She was hiding her fear away and if you were to look closely, you will notice how her hands slightly tremble while holding her pencil, how she constantly moves a few more inches than usual away from her classmates...

He felt his heartache and he pursed his lips. "I'll talk to her later..."

-----♔♕♔-----

"(Y/n)."

The said girl stopped in her tracks and slowly looked behind her. There stood Akane and his smile dropped when she noticed the girl's face. It was devoid of emotions..just an empty face.

"Akane-kun..." (Y/n) looked down before looking up at Akane again. She started playing with her fingers before looking at Akane straight in the eye, "From today onwards...please...i beg you..."

"Stay away from me."

-----♔♕♔-----

(Y/n) sighed as she leaned against the rooftop railing. She had avoided Kou and Yashiro for the whole day...and Akane's expression didn't help her mood as well.

She decided to stay away from Kei as well which also means taking away the bracelet she was wearing and placing it in her locker so that he couldn't possibly track her location.

"Fancy seeing you here."

(Y/n) snapped out of her trance and she turned to see Hanako behind her. He slowly walked towards the girl and she backed away from him as much as she could.

"Hanako-Kun..."

Hanako hummed and stopped walking seeing that the girl was close to falling off. "What happened to you..?" he asked, worry laced in his voice. (Y/n) kept quiet and looked down, "Nothing..."

"Nothing's wrong. Everything is..perfectly fine." (Y/n) mumbled as she pushed Hanako away and walked to the door. "I just want privacy for a while. Tell Nene-chan and Kou that I'm sorry and that I hope they'll stay away from me from now on." with that she shut the door.

Hanako stood still, shocked by the girl's words. "Something's bothering her...."

He was determined to help the girl..whatever problem she had. 

It was horrible seeing her face empty. And yet deep down in her eyes, he could notice guilt...and fear.

'I wonder what she's scared of...'

-----♔♕♔-----

Tsuchigomori sighed as he read the contents of the book in his hand. "I wish I could interfere. But rules are rules..." flipping a few pages to the front, he raised an eyebrow at the words written in front of him.

"Ah..." 

Placing the book down, he leaned against his chair and looked up at the ceiling. "Interesting..."

-----♔♕♔-----

MONTH X, DAY X...

Chaos was happening! (Y/n) has to help her friends.

Today's big event!

╭──────────╮

(Y/n) was revealed as
  the eighth mystery

╰──────────╯

-----♔♕♔-----

ˏˋ•*⁀➷ e n d ⋆

꒰ i hope to see you soon in the next chapter!꒱

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

602K 25.7K 30
⋆.ೃ࿔ ⌗ 𝐓𝐁𝐇𝐊 ࿐ : ❝ 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦. ❞ ˗ˏˋ ✎ 𝗡 𝗢 𝗧 𝗘 𝗦 ┊<꒱ 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘢...
307K 9.4K 33
▬TBHK x female reader ▬𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫 I DO NOT own TBHK/JSHK, Thank you very much. I don't own any of the character's that are in the story. 𝐁...
34K 1K 24
This book here is like an adventure and romance book, so not just one... ---- "Hey, hey, have you heard about the seven wonders?" ~ "You must have a...
63.5K 2.1K 18
"𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐨, 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐨, 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐨, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞?" Yandere! Yugi Amane/Hanako-Kun X Fem! Reader Started: Wednesday, Mar. 17 202...