The Hogwarts Extras

By charlieweasleyswife

Ever question what other houses think/ do while the Golden trio/ "main characters" are off saving the world... More

•Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardy•
•The House Common Rooms•
•Gryffindor and Slytherin's first classes•
•Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff's first classes•
•A different Halloween•
•December Tenth•
•The game and a secret passage•
•Christmas at Hogwarts•
•Merry Christmas•
•Slytherin Versus Ravenclaw•
•Exams and Farewells•
•Diagon Alley•
•Mandrakes and Pixies•
•Tryouts and Mudbloods•
•Enemies of the heir, beware•
•The Match and Lockhart's Club•
•The Attacks•
•End-Of-Term•
•The killer•
•Predictions and the Hippogriffe•
•Boggarts•
•The Invite•
•Hogsmeade•
•The Stormy Match•
•Dating•
•The Contis•
•The Estate and Bus•
•His Note and detention•
•The Truth•
•The Late Night Party•
•Her Feelings•
•Complications•
•The Quidditch World Cup•
•Death Eaters•
•The Tournament and the Fight•
•Ferret•
•The Unforgivable Curses•
•The Other Schools•
•The Goblet of Fire•
•The First Task of the Tournament•
•Dance Lessons•
•Getting Dates•
•The Yule Ball•
•Admitting and Practicing•
•The Second Task•
•Cedric Diggory•
•The Turn on the Task•
•Dumbledore's Speech•
•Rumors•
•Prefect Badge•
• WE'RE BAAACKKK•

•The Slytherin's Heir•

25 3 13
By charlieweasleyswife

They looked to the right where there was commotion going on, "What's happening?" Noemi took a step forward to the the source of the commotion: Harry Potter, Draco Malfoy, Professor Lockhart, and Professor Snape.

"Things are getting pretty serious-" Just then Draco Malfoy raised his wand and yelled: "Serpensortia!"

All the students watched as a long black snake shot out the end of his wand, it started to hiss at everyone and make its move around the floor.

"What in the world." Noemi whispered, frozen in her spot next to the girls.

It started to make its way to a Hufflepuff boy, he stood there, shocked to see what was happening. "Someone needs to do something!" Yelled Sam.

Everyone started to yell In horror as the snake opened its mouth with its fang shown for the whole world to see. Ritisha slapped her hand over her mouth, Noemi shrieked, and the Slytherin girls started in fear.

Harry Potter started to walk forward and next to the snake. "He's going to get himself killed." Whispered Jada.

"ShhhaaaHhheeessss"

The girls along with the rest of the school who was there, stood there in silence. They all watched as somehow the snake stopped and backed off, all were silent and watched the boy who was about to get eaten by a snake.

He was angry and scared as he started at Harry Potter, "What do you think you're playing at?" He yelled at the other boy, before anyone said anything, he stormed out the Great Hall.

Snape waved his wand and the snake disappeared into nothingness.

"He-do you think he think he asked to hurt the boy?" Asked Caylin. Harry Potter looked her way, she looked away from him. The boy left along with his friends, away from the murmurs.

"I didn't know he was able to talk to snakes." Said Ritisha. "I mean, I didn't even know that was a thing wizards could do. Hey if it was, then why couldn't I understand it?" She asked.

"That wasn't normal, that, my friend, was Parseltounge. Harry Potter is a Parselmouth." Sam said.

"Wait- wasn't Salazar Slytherin a Parselmouth?" Asked Caylin.

"What are you saying?" Noemi took a step towards the girls.

"Harry Potter might be the heir of Slytherin." Sam looked to them.

Herbology was canceled with the Gryffindors, so Noemi, Hannah, and a few other Hufflepuffs decided to go to the library to study. At least that's what Noemi thought they were going to do.

"So anyways," Ernie Macmillan started, "I told Justin to hide up in our dormitory. I mean to say, if Potter's marked him down as his next victim, it's best if he keeps a low profile for a while. Of course, Justin's been waiting for something like this happen ever since he let slip to Potter he was a Muggle-born. Justin actually told him he'd been down for seton. That's not the kind of thing you bandy about with Slytherin's heir on the loose, is it?"

Noemi heard a little rustle behind the bookcase behind her, she didn't pay any attention to it, and kept listening to the conversation.

"You definitely think it is Potter, then, Ernie?" Asked Hannah that sat next to Noemi.

"Hannah, he's a Parselmouth. Everyone knows that's the mark of a Dark Wizard. Have you ever heard of a decent one who could talk to snakes? They called Slytherin himself Serpent-tongue."

"Wait reallly?" Asked Noemi, Ernie nodded with his arms crossed. "Remember what was written on the wall? Enemies of the Heir, Beware. Potter had some sort of run-in with Filtch. Next thing we know, Finch's cat's attacked. That first year, Creevery, was annoying Potter at the Quidditch, taking pictures of him while he was laying in the mud. Next thing we know, Creevery's been attacked."

Noemi almost forgot about the poor boy that had the camera was attacked. He was very nice to her and the B.B, it was horrible news the day it was announced that the person that was attacked was Colin Creevery.

"...and, well, he's the one who made You-Know-Who disappear. He can't be all bad, can be?" Asked Hannah with an uncertainty in her voice, Noemi nodded slightly in her direction. Ernie lowered his voice and the group leaned in, once again, Noemi heard a creek behind her.

"No one knows how he survived that attack by You-Know-Who. I mean to say, he was only a baby when it happened. He should have been blasted into smitheries. Only a really powerful Dark Wizard could have survived a curse like that." He made his voice even lower than it was before, Noemi and Hannah leaned in even more.

"That's probably why You-Know-Who wanted to kill him in the first place. Didn't want another Dark Lord competing with him. I wonder what other powers Potter's been hiding?" Noemi nodded in agreement, but also wondered what curse You-Know-Who used on Potter. Her father never told her that part.

A noise of a cleared throat was behind them. Noemi and the rest of the group looked to see face to face with the boy who they were just talking about, their eyes bloodshot. 'Oh he's going to attack us.' Thought Noemi.

"Hello," Said Harry Potter. "I'm looking for Justin Finch-Flethley."

Noemi looked fearfully at Ernie, he sat up a little straighter.

"Erm- What do you want with him?" Asked Ernie, his voice shaky.

"I wanted to tell him what really happened with the snake at the Dueling Club."

Noemi pouted, she along with everyone who was there knew what happened.

"We were all there. We saw what happened." Ernie said angrily to the other boy. The Hufflepuffs nodded in agreement. They could see that Potter was getting mad, his head was racing with thoughts.

"Then you noticed that after I spoke to it, the snake backed off?" Said the Gryffindor boy to the group. His eyes going to all the Hufflepuffs individually.

"All I saw, was you speaking Parseltongue and chasing the snake toward Justin."

"I didn't chase it at him!" Snapped Potter, his voice was boiling with anger. Noemi scooted back along with Hannah. "It didn't even touch him!"

"It was a very near miss, and in case you're getting ideas, I might tell you that you can trace my family back through nine generations of witches and warlocks and my blood's as pure as anyone's, so—" The group all nodded before Potter interrupted.

"I don't care what sort of blood you've got!" He snapped, the Hufflepuffs flinched. "Why would I want to attacks Muggle-borns?" Potter waved his hands around.

Hannah and Noemi looked at each other shrugging. "I've heard you hate those Muggles you live with." Stated Ernie. "It's not possible to live with the Dursleys and not hate them, I'd like to see you try it." He finished his sentence and stormed out of the library.

"Well I think that went well." Said Noemi awkwardly after a few seconds in silence. "Definitely." Ernie sighed. "I thought he was going to attack us, I was about to start writing my will." Said Hannah nervously with an weird chuckle.

December 19 1992

It was finally the end of the first term, which meant that it was time to decide if you wanted to stay at Hogwarts or go home.

"So, you going home for you ball?" Asked Jada when they were making their beds. "I owl'd my mother and told her I wanted to do some extra studying here at Hogwarts. If I said that I wanted to stay for friends- she would never let me stay. So, yes. I'm staying."

"Well you should write your name on the list then, turns out loads of students are going home. No one wants to stay to get attacked by Potter." Jada chuckled.

"Do you think he's the Heir of Slytherin?" Caylin asked as the walked down the stairs. "I dunno, perhaps. I mean he could be, there's a ton of evidence that he is. Talking to snakes, being a witness to the attacks, having a motive for the attacks. I mean come on! That's some strong proof- here sign your name here." She pointed at the list.

SLYTHERIN: STAYING
Draco Malfoy
Gregory Goyle
Vincent Crabbe
Blaise Zabini
Jada Jakibson
Caylin Langsley

"Wonder why Malfoy is staying?" Caylin said when she finished signing her name. "You would think he would be the first person on the train back home." Joked Jada. "True." Laughed Caylin.

"Hey? Ginny? You alright?" Asked Ritisha, she sat next to the first year girl. The redhead was awfully pale-well more pale than usual. Whenever someone would mention something about the attack or the Heir of Slytherin, she would freeze up, or run the away.

"I-I'm fine. I think I just need some sleep." Ritisha stood up and walked to Percy Weasley, Ginny's older brother and the Prefect.

"Hey, your sister doesn't seem well. Do you have any clue as to why?" She asked.

"Could be just the nerve of the attacks. I have been trying to tell her that nothing will happen to her, and I have been telling the twins to leave her alone, but nothing works. I just hope when this all blows over that I won't get a Howler for not being able to handle an eleven year old." He sighed and walked over to the twins who were currently joking around with Harry Potter about being the Heir of Slytherin.

Ritisha looked over to Ginny Weasley to see her grab a small book from inside her robe, could be even a diary, she looked at it, then shoved it back it with a huff. Ginny Weasley stood up and walked out the dormitory.

"Well at least she's moving around." Shrugged Ritisha. She suddenly remembered to put her name of the staying list and ran over.

GRYFFINDOR: STAYING
Percy Weasley
Freddie Weaseluh
Georgie Weasleee
Ronald Weasley
Ginerva Weasley
Harry Potter
Hermione J. Granger
Ritisha Conti

Sam walked over to the staying list to see if anyone else other than her were going to be at Hogwarts, well in the Ravenclaw house.

RAVENCLAW: STAYING
Sam Wilson
Luna Lovegood

"I didn't want you to be alone for the holidays in case you're wondering." Luna appeared behind Sam. "Oh, well I wasn't going to be lonely, you didn't have to stay. What about your dad? Won't he be lonely?"

"No one is ever truly alone when you are in my house." She gave a kind smile at the older Ravenclaw.

"O-oh. Well that's nice to know?" Sam said uncertainly.

"Woah, no Hufflepuffs." Mumbled Noemi.

HUFFLEPUFFS: STAYING
Noemi Baker

"I guess they really do believe that Harry Potter is the attacker."

"Well he is the attacker." Ernie snuck up behind Noemi. "Ernie, I'm just not sure. He's so nice-" "That's what Potter wants you to think. Once he has you on his side- BAM you're in the Hospital Wing, looking like the first year." The girl signed at Ernie. "Maybe, I just guess it's hard to believe that Harry Potter could be the one that's causing this."

"You need to open your mind when it comes to the wizarding world. Just- please be safe while you're here, Noemi." He turned his heel and left.

It was Christmas night and the two Slytherin girls were in the common room with the remainder of the Slytherin house. They were watching the fire while laying on the floor.

The door shot open with Draco Malfoy and his two 'friends'. Caylin and Jada looked from them to back to the fire crackling. "Crabbe and Goyle seem different." Whispered Jada to Caylin.

Caylin took a glance to them and saw something: one of them was wearing glasses. She looked back at the other girl and laughed lowly. "You think he was reading?" She mumbled. "...nah..." They both laughed.

Draco Malfoy was showing them the Daily Prophet that he was gloating about earlier about before he had went to find Crabbe and Goyle.

They kept talking then walked over to sit down a few feet away from them.

"Sait Potter, the Mudbloods' friends," Draco Malfoy said to the boys. "He's another one with no proper wizard feeling; or he wouldn't go around with that jumped-up Granger Mudblood. And people think he's Slytherin's heir!"

Jada and Caylin glanced at each other. "He's not the heir?" Mouthed Jada. "Guess not." Mouthed Caylin.

"I wish I knew who it is. I could help them." He chuckled. Jada noticed at the corner of her eye to see Crabbe look even more clueless than he does in a normal day. "You must have some idea who's behind it all..." Mumbled Goyle. Caylin rolled her eyes, if Malfoy made one thing clear, it was every night since the attacks, he would go 'I wish I knew who was doing the attacks. I wish I knew who was the Heir. I wish it were me. Blah blah'

"...but I know one thing; last time the Chamber of Secrets was opened, a Mudblood died. So I bet it's a matter of time before one of them's killed this time...I hope it's Granger,"

Caylin flinched. Although she may not be a big fan of that girl, she wouldn't forget that one time in first year where they had a heart to heart conversation. The image of her dead body made shivers down her spine, by the looks of it- Jada too.

They talked a little more, some about the person who opened it last time is now in Azkaban, the Wizard Prison. Impossible to get in (unless they put you in) and impossible to escape. Talked about the Malfoy Manor getting raided last week, Jada and Caylin could care less about that. Just when the girls were getting bored and about to leave, something happened.

"Oy!" Said Crabbe, Malfoy stopped speaking to look at him, Goyle looked at him as well. It was too dark to tell what was happening and why the two boys were freaking out, but Crabbe spoke once more: "Medicine for my stomach."

The two boys (that didn't really look chubby anymore for some reason) ran out of the Slytherin room. "Well that was weird." Commented Draco Malfoy to both the girls. "You have weird friends, Malfoy." Shrugged Jada. "What? You think both of you would do any better?"

"Oh we know we would do better, but if we had you as a friend, that would be downgrading, so if you don't mind, we are going to bed." Caylin stood up and walked to the girls common room with Jada. "I wouldn't dare to have you as friends either!" Yelled Malfoy. "Life plays tricks, Malfoy, your words can come back to you!" Jada called, then closed the Girls Dormitory Room.

February 14 1993

Card-carrying Cupids were going all around the school, giving poems to students in between classes, in the hallways, during lunch, some students would simply run away from the Cupids.

"You know, one thing I like about not talking to many people, is that now I don't have to worry about getting one of these very embarrassing and silly poems!" Noemi sighed with a chuckle when she just saw Harry Potter get a poem.

"Same here, I only talk to you guys, then only a few others when I have to-" Caylin got Interrupted when a Cupid went flying in front of Noemi.

"Her hair shines when she walks
Listening to me when I talk
Oh how I wish she knew
Wishing is but a child's dream
Oh Noemi Baker I wish I could talk
But with those eyes block any words
I feel like I can split at the seem!

-.M"

The girls stood there as the watched the Cupid fly off. "What. The. Bloody. Hell. Was. That?" Noemi froze on her spot.

A/N: whoever ur thinking sent the note, it's a no, hehe I'm reading the book and I got to the Valentine's Day chapter and I KNEW I had to do something with it aondndkskxndkdmxn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 243 131
The life of a girl named Clementine at Hogwarts as a part of the Golden trio. will she fit in? will her love life be as simple as she may want. will...
5.7K 55 27
Welcome to my Harry Potter Imagines Book. I hope you enjoy❤️ Requests: Closed Started : 11/08/22 Ended: T.B.D Disclaimer: I do not support JKR and th...
147K 3.3K 39
𝐓𝐰 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞, 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦!!! - Y/N has been best friends with Fred and George since her very first year at Hogwarts. Now...
50.1K 1.1K 11
(If you see that there aren't as many chapters as you'd hoped, don't worry, each chapter is about 1000-3000 words each. Enjoyyyy!) Y/n, a girl who co...