The Black Sheep | George Weas...

Oleh Sydney3027

Lyra Malfoy has always felt like a stranger in her family, she felt misplaced. As she feels torn between hers... Lebih Banyak

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight (Explicit)
Twenty-Nine
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three: Wedding
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
Seventy-Two
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Four
Epilogue

Thirty

16.5K 478 324
Oleh Sydney3027

Lyra and Andromeda started sending sparse letters back and forth. Lyra asked for advice that she couldn't ask her mother. She confided in Andromeda. She unloaded the stress and pressure of being an elitist and Andromeda understood the pressure as well. She understood the high standards she must meet. It was impossible not to feel stressed.

The months started to fly by and soon it was approaching the end of March. Lyra was stressing because George's birthday was approaching and she hadn't a clue what he'd like. They had only snogged in vacant classrooms or alcoves. One naughty night, she snuck into the Gryffindor common room after curfew and nearly had him take her virginity right there on the couch. But they were interrupted by Angelina leaving the boys' dormitories. She acted disgusted with her top on backward.

One evening, Lyra was welcomed back to the Gryffindor common room after one of their lessons. When she saw George get up to talk to some boy from his year, Lyra rushed over to his vacant spot to sit next to Fred with Angelina on his lap. Her friends giving her curious looks after her abrupt departure.

"What do you want, Malfoy?" Angelina scoffed. She held Fred's hand a little tighter as if Lyra would try to steal him away.

Lyra quickly looked over her shoulder to see George still busy. "Fred, what would George like for his birthday?"

"A blowjob with lots of teeth." Angelina laughed.

"Give him the best shag of his life," Fred suggested.

"I'm serious! I need ideas. I don't know what to get him. I've never had a boyfriend before, I don't know what's appropriate to get him. I doubt buying him the newest broom would be acceptable."

"Woah, woah, don't rule it out." Fred piped up. "You should get him two."

"Of course you'd buy him something so posh." Angelina scoffed. "Dumb it down for us poor people."

"George deserves the very best." Lyra piped up, trying to stand up for herself. "He is after all my boyfriend. I can get him whatever his heart desires."

"I think you're dating the wrong twin." Fred murmured, causing Angelina to jab him in the ribs with her elbow. "Kidding, dear."

"George isn't like you." Angelina said with venom. "He doesn't need a thousand Galleon pocket watch to be pleased. He's not a posh prat."

"Neither am I!" Lyra fired back.

"Yes, you are!" Angelina laughed darkly. "how much is your uniform? It's custom, I heard you say your wool skirts were handmade from Scandinavia, and your jumpers are cashmere. George doesn't even know what cashmere is. You are so privileged you can't even see it! You've never lacked for anything in your life!"

"At least your father doesn't beat you!" Lyra shouted with so much intensity, the room went absolutely silent and all eyes were on her. Her cheeks burned red as she saw people whisper. George looked surprised and maybe embarrassed for her. She looked at Angelina who was stunned by her uproar. "I'm sorry," Lyra instantly felt tears prickling her eyes. She rushed out of the common room. She walked to an alcove and felt her heart racing and tears rising up within her.

She started to sob. She was a privileged prat. She didn't deserve George and she was embarrassed that she let out a family secret. She broke a rule, never talk about family matters in public or at all. She clutched her chest, trying to stop the pain and guilt rising in her throat.

"Lyra," She heard George call.

Oh, it just gets worse. She wiped her tears. "Go away!"

"What did Angelina say to you!" She heard Katie asked.

"She's right. Merlin, she's right." She sat down on a bench and George sat next to her while Katie sat on her other side. "I'm a spoiled brat. I-I couldn't survive in the real world. You don't even know what cashmere is." She sobbed.

"What?" She heard George chuckle. "Yes I do, it's made from rabbits." That only made her cry harder.

"I-I just wanted advice on what to get you f-for your birthday. M-my price range wasn't ideal and she's right. You're not materialistic. I only know how to buy affection. Getting things is affection in my household. I don't know what to do." She looked over at George. "I'm a posh prat. You shouldn't be with me. I'm everything you stand against."

"Lyra," Katie sighed. "You are a posh prat, so what! George is a yokel," That made them all chuckle. "and I'm rubbish. So what! We love you Lyra-"

"Me, more than her." George piped in, making Lyra giggle.

"Zip it." Katie hissed. "So, why don't you two, have some banter. I'm going to go back to the common room and not eavesdrop." She kissed Lyra's cheek and carried on towards the common room.

George wrapped his arms around Lyra and pulled her close to his chest. "She shouldn't have riled you up, you can't handle it like Draco."

"What do you mean by that?"

"You're sensitive."

She pushed him away. "I am not!" She said as she wiped her tears away.

"Nevermind how weak you are- let's talk presents!"

"I'm not weak, you twat." She laid her head back against his chest. "I don't know what to get you."

"I don't need anything."

She snorted. "People say that, but really receiving gifts is exciting, even if they aren't good."

"Really, Lyra, I have everything I'll ever need right here." He smirked, leaning down to capture her lips briefly. "Maybe a new broom." She laughed at him. "I'm kidding, unless it's not an inconvenience."

"No, the gift should be meaningful." Her eyes lit up. "I know the perfect thing! Oh my! How can I be so stupid?" She gave him a quick passionate kiss. "I have to write my mother a letter."

"Okay?" He replied ad he watched her rush away in a hurry.

Lyra hastily went to her Slytherin common room she went over to a desk to write a letter home. She asked her mother for one of those new bracelets that lovers can use to communicate, or at least can feel when they are thinking about each other. She begged her mother to get them and they must arrive before April 1st.

Draco hardly paid any attention to her. He was quite used to her erratic behavior by now. She rushed to the owlery and gave it to Ellie to send it. She wasn't happy being disturbed.

During the week, Lyra sat in the library with her two friends. There was no mention of Angelina. Lyra doubted she felt guilty. That was until Angelina came over to their table. Lyra was so focused on studying a spell, Katie had to kick her back into reality.

She looked up to see the tall girl, looking uncomfortable. Angelina glanced at Katie, exchanging silent words. This was clearly rehearsed. "Look, Malfoy. I shouldn't have been so cold to you. I-I'm sorry." She was using all her Gryffindor bravery to apologize.

"I accept your apology." Lyra replied formally.

"I don't get it, but you make George happy, and you seem to care for him. If we are going to see a lot of each other, we best be civil." Angelina said as if they both had beef, it was only her who was bitter.

Lyra managed to smile. "I'd like that very much." Her tone was stiff, just like her mother's would be.

"Cool, bye then." She awkwardly left them alone, and Katie seemed satisfied.

"You put her up to that." Lyra muttered.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Katie replied.

"George wasn't very happy with Angie." Alicia injected. "He was quite pissed. But you know him, he's not direct like Fred, but the message was well received. "She felt we were unhappy with her behavior. She felt bad, but too proud to say sorry, so Katie gave her the courage."

"I can be persuasive when I need to be." Katie shrugged.

"She threatened to quit the Quidditch team." Alicia corrected.

"And it worked swimmingly."

"She didn't have to apologize." Lyra replied softly.

"Yes, she did. It was very mean." Alicia hissed. "She embarrassed you in front of everyone!"

"I remember it." Lyra said bitterly under her breath. "But it's okay, I know what I'm getting George."

"A handjob or a blowjob?" Katie giggled.

"Neither- how do you give a-a hand job?"

"I was only teasing! Do you really want to give him one?" She gasped, Lyra only shrugged.

"Okay, promise to keep it a secret?" Lyra leaned over the table. The girls huddled closer, nodding their heads enthusiastically. Lyra sighed nervously. "On Valentine's day, George fingered me." The girls covered their mouths, trying to keep from screaming.

"How was it?" They pried. "Was he good?"

"Really good," Lyra sighed dreamily. "H-He said sensual stuff in my ear. He made me climax and he... He licked his fingers."

"This is wicked." Alicia gasped. "Did Snape catch him finger fucking you?"

"No, no... Afterward."

"Thank goodness." Katie sighed with relief.

"Do you want to repay the favor?" Alicia asked with a devilish smirk.

"I don't know. I'm kind of scared, but I want to make him happy and satisfied. I can feel his prick stiffen against me all the time and I feel like a tease. But he says we don't have to do anything I'm not ready for."

"He probably just wanks after snogging you." Katie shrugged. "What did he say in your ear?"

She was blushing hard. "He called me a good girl." The girls fought from squealing. "Don't you dare tell a soul."

"You know we won't."

Lyra listened to them gossip and giggle. They high-fived her and hyped her up. They couldn't believe it. She was such a goodie-two-shoes. But not when it came to George it seemed. His rebellious streak was rubbing off on her.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

218K 4.7K 30
Draco Malfoy is a Death Eater. He decides that the only way to escape his life and his terrible deed is to run. But after blurting out his secret to...
8.7K 121 18
The Malfoy's daughter is unappreciated and sent away as much as possible. She spent lots of time with her aunt Bellatrix, but not even Bellatrix like...
60.9K 1.9K 43
Lyra Malfoy is what everyone expects her to be. Rich, stuck-up, and a traditionalist pure-blood by heart. But she is also beautiful, intelligent, and...
105K 3.1K 22
After the death of her father Anna has changed. She starts to learn about the power Voldemort has told her about. Her powers grow stronger if possibl...