Thug Love { COMPLETED }

-nayabalenci

Ion do description but aye read 🌚 Еще

Characters / Copy Rights
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
CHARACTER CHANGEEE !!
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟮𝟰
𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 25
𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟮𝟲
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟯𝟭

𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟯𝟮 * 𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 *

272 10 22
-nayabalenci

* 3 years later *

Chris Nahmir William

( yes ik he's ugly i thought he was cute at first )

it's been 3 years since everything going on me & dior still strong together but she did have a miscarriage & that shit fucked us up mentally.

so everything besides that been straight. nyasia had a miscarriage too due to her stressing about carter mental health.

draco been coming around lately and something seem off about him but ima wait until the time comes down to it.

ion wanna accuse & everybody be upset about it feel me? but he been getting close too desstynee. me, eli & cam realized that.

and i think nyasia realize too because everytime draco come around she take desstynee out the room & bring her somewhere else.

CarterDaDon💚

you straight ?

mhm i'm coolin. i juss wanna say i appreciate all the shit you & nyasia did for me. even taking me in when y'all ain't have too.

carter man don't do it, you got a life ahead of you bruh. we love you son don't think about it . it here fasho & i ain't going no where bro.
read 10:30 am

Carter Dmir Wright

ik y'all think i'm being dramatic or some shit but nah. the last 3 years been crazy as fuck.

my mother tried to come back in my life. let's not forget she had my brothers come & shoot at me.

which i did get shot in my waist to the point i was paralyzed from the waist down for a good 6 - 7 months.

then after i healed brianna made it clear that she did cheat on me & did it because i ain't wanna fuck her .

like ion understand she was 14 turning 15 i'm not gonna fuck somebody who ik ain't gonna be there for a long ass time.

the girl virginity i took she moved away because of her home issues & how people looked at her.

shit she was my first body & i was her first body.

that was my first love, first heartbreak, first everything.

i truly wished i could get in contact with her because i truly wanna be more then friends with her.

after brianna i realized most females just want one thing & thats dick or money.

i ain't even think she was like that.

but that's not what i'm here for this would be the last time everybody hear for me. i truly do appreciate everybody & what they did for me.

so let's get started writing these notes.

Dear Nyasia ( my favorite ),

i truly appreciate everything you did for me. from getting me a studio & for taking me in. you've let me experience something i never experienced before in my 18 years of living. i just want you to know that now i'm happy & i wish you the best. all blessing will now come your way. you still will be my favorite & i'll still be watching you. i'm your guardian angel 💚.

Love, Carter

Dear Chris ( the least favorite ),

my boyyyy you did everything in your power to keep me alive but i just can't do it anymore. i don't want you to be hurt i want you to live on & enjoy life as if i was here. you know how we got down i want you to keep my sister & dior straight much love bro fashoo 💚

Love, Carter

Dear Desstynee,

gorllll you sooo fineee shawty, you was never gonna give me a change because of eli dumb looking ass. buttt it's cool cause i'll be fucking you in your dreams. just don't make to much noise. now ik you were the best besides nyasia that happened to me. you guided me to become a pimp in these streets. i truly appreciate the clothes, hugs & everything you brought me. I Love You Rose 💕

Love, Carter

as i wrote the last letters i made sure to make it noticeable that i'm gone now. i grabbed the gun they gave me for safety.

and i pulled the trigger before i did i heard somebody say

i love you dmir don't do it please .

before i could hear the rest i pulled the trigger....

Nyasia Nina William

i love you dmir don't do it please .

i couldn't finish because he pulled the trigger i just wished i could talk to him again he told me how he was feeling

but he didn't say he was gonna commit suicide. i loved him too much to know that i witnessed my brother take his own life.

911 what's your emergency

𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗶-𝗶 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗯-𝗯𝘂-𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗻. 𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗜 𝗡𝗘𝗘𝗗 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗣𝗣𝗣 .

i already tracked your address we on the way.

and i was met with the dial tone .

'hey siri facetime real nigga vibes groupchat'

he's gone he did it he didn't listen to me... it's my fault

they all started speaking at one time...

just come to my house please

and i hung up.

as everybody got here i cried & cried until couldn't no more that was my bestfriend besides the girls.

i love dmir like he was my child, i just wished i could've spent more time with him.

i wished that i could've spend more time with him before he decided to take his life.

i truly don't think i deserve this.

i had a miscarriage, me & cameron started to have arguments, carter just died, and i feel that something else is going to happen.

i could feel when bad things are going to happen.

i just wished that he could've at least said he loved me, i truly wished that he didn't have to do it but everybody have different feelings.

𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲, 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿

cameron what you mean it's gonna get better he killed hisself. there's no coming back from that what don't you understand just leave me alone.

after that he did indeed leave me alone i just feel as if you can't tell somebody who lost a brother to suicide it's gonna be okay.

because it's not ever going to be okay, i watched him put the bullet to his head.

Raheem Jacobs

i'm back and y'all think i'm back for something good but i'm here for revenge..

the same way nyasia took brooklyn life ima take a life away from them somebody very special 2 people very special.

DESSTYNEE & DIOR .

desstynee because she's the closest to nyasia & dior because that's nahmir girlfriend.

and sad to say ion feel no sympathy.

* 2 hours later *

it's nobody here once we go in just start blasting shots. i had to speak since into my workers

once we busted inside desstynee & dior were watching tv. in nyasia living room with nyasia coming downstairs.

i know this isn't gonna work i just know

maybe it will until i saw baby satan pull out 2 guns from her waist while desstynee and dior did the same

plan changed just start shooting at anybody you see.

first shot went to dior because i truly wanted her first & tried to rape her but she a strong ass bitch. and when i mean strong like she work out typa strong.

i aint kill but after that i knew my life was finna end but before it do i wanna kill dior to make them surface how much i did.

i finished off letting rounds off to her body.

i knew she was dead i just knew.

before i could even try to shoot back i was down my body went limp.

my eyes closed slowly i knew it was over.

Desstynee Rose Campbell

she's gone, dior is gone how we gonna tell chris ? that's his girlfriend.

would've been his first baby mother, but she lost the baby.

my second TT baby wouldve been 3 years old now. i wish i could've saved her i should've jumped in front of the bullets.

i wish i did something different.

𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗦 𝗚𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗡𝗔𝗛𝗠𝗜𝗥 𝗜𝗠 𝗦𝗢𝗥𝗥𝗬

WHAT TF YOU MEAN ? HOW NYASIA THIS IS YOUR FUCKING FAULT SOMEBODY ELSE DIED. I SHOULDVE LISTENED WHEN MOMMY SAID YOUR BAD LUCK. THATS WHY THATS MY ACTUALLY MOTHER AND NOT YOURS IM STILL IN CONTACT WITH HER. YOU ARE BAD LUCK I HOPE YOU DIE

𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗛𝗢𝗣𝗘 𝗜 𝗗𝗜𝗘 ? 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗜 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗧𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗜𝗧𝗦 𝗖𝗢𝗢𝗟 𝗜 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗗 𝗠𝗬 𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗗𝗘𝗗. 𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗧 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗜𝗗𝗡𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗞 𝗙𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗘𝗡𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛. 𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗢 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗧 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗕𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗨𝗦𝗘 𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗛𝗘𝗥. 𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗥𝗔𝗣𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗥. 𝗜𝗧𝗦 𝗖𝗢𝗢𝗟 𝗜𝗠 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗔𝗗 𝗟𝗨𝗖𝗞 𝗢𝗞𝗔𝗬. 𝗗𝗜𝗘 𝗕𝗜𝗧𝗖𝗛.

i wanted to say something but it's not my place to say anything because that's there family yeah i'm the cousin but am i really ?

this was truly a thug love experience .

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Unexpected Love I go by Keionna…

Любовные романы

152K 4.6K 23
|| 𝙅𝙪𝙡𝙮𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬 ||
385K 11.5K 65
Just Read. If you pussy don't read it. 🙂👍🏾
Changed Theeeeprincess54

Любовные романы

6.7K 106 17
Just read. itll explain itself