" Falling for a human " A Mam...

By Tokkiyaaki

> " Going to a school full of demons huh? Not sure if this going to end well or not. " a fanfic of Y/N going... More

" First day at RAD "
" ME? BABYSIT THIS HUMAN? "
" Jealousy? " - Part 1
" Jealousy? " - Part 2
" Mammon, the Trouble Maker. " - Part 1
" Mammon the Trouble Maker. " - Part 2
" Two Chaotic Brothers " - Part 1
" Two Chaotic Brothers " - Part 2
" Warm you up near the fireplace 🎄 "
" Y/N's first job underground "
" A new person to meet "
" A friend's hangout "
" Be my Valentine! "
" This isn't a Date! "
" Get some Rest! "
" The 7th Demon Brother. "
" Mammon tries to win you over. "
" Time flies by so fast "

" A friend's hangout "

2.5K 75 43
By Tokkiyaaki

Y/N's POV:

1/2

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

As Mammon grab my hand, we rush back to the House of Lamentation. As we arrived there, Lucifer was already waiting.. Don't know why but Lucifer just gives me the chills whenever he waits at the door for me and Mammon to arrive, it's like the both of us are in trouble.

" Y/N, you're late. Where have you been? "

Yep..definitely in trouble.

Honestly i can't think of an excuse that can trick Lucifer, i mean. Me going out without permission from him as an excuse would do no such good. But there is one way i can tell him..

Actually. I might aswell regret this.

" Actually! I was hanging out with Mammon outside, sorry for not telling you sooner..i wanted to become more close to Mammon to become best buds someday! " I said as i go close to Mammon, making it seem we were like best buddies.

" Wait..wha?!- " as Mammon was about to talk, i gestured him to stop on what he's gonna say since i don't want him to go out barking the truth on why i'm outside to Lucifer, i mean. All i said to Mammon is go and collect grimm around the streets (which i wouldn't even do) to him. But, as i said earlier Lucifer might not aswell fall for that. Surprisingly, Mammon stop. Well i guess he can't be an as*hole sometimes!

" Is that true Mammon? Were you and Y/N hanging out? " Lucifer asked. I just stared at Mammon on what he's gonna say.. No i'm not threatning him to say yes. Well actually kind of..

" Y-Yep! Totally.. " Mammon said as he nodded awkwardly. He looked at me back with a dead stare, all i did is whisper to him that i'll repay him later. Actually i don't even think that's necessary to repay him for gesturing him to do a white little lie for me.. But he is the Avatar / Lord of Greed. I look at my bag of grimm and see about 1,100 grimm inside. I can just give him the 100 that Solomon dude gave me..hopefully that's enough for him.

" I see. Well hurry up, Dinner is Ready. Go now before Beel demolish the whole meal again.. " Lucifer said as he sighs and heads to the dining area.

Later on, me and Mammon follow Lucifer to the dining area, as we follow him. Mammon continues to look at me.

" ...What? " I asked as i look back at him.

" What was that for? " Mammon said, he didn't even bother looking at me again as he talked and continue walking with me.

" Well duh.. Do you seriously think Lucifer would spare me if i said i went outside to go grimm collecting on the streets? That's a dumb reason if you ask me. " I said as i put my hands inside the pocket of my pants sighing.

" Oh..so you lied to me?! " Mammon barked.

" No of course not! I said that it's a dumb reason to say to Lucifer. Not that it was a lie i told you. " I said. Well i mean, it was a lie but that's just to myself to keep.

" Tch, fine whatever. " Mammon said, giving me a bitter attitude.

I went through my bag of grimm and grab 100 grimm and hand it to Mammon. Before Mammon could even talk, i grab his hand and place the 100 grimm onto his palm to keep.

" There, happy? " I said as i hide my bag of grimm again.

Mammon still looks unsatisfied.. I thought 100 was enough. I'm being a little bit generous here you stinkin' greedy demon.

" Just 100? " He said, as he glare at me. I grab his hand where i gave the 100 grimm and place it to mine. " Do you want it or not? " I asked as i glare at him. Geez..this dude is honestly difficult to deal with sometimes. But i guess he can be kind of sweet?... Nevermind he's a demon. As i said that to Mammon, he grab his hand away from mine and put the 100 grimm into his pocket. " Fine. " He said, the only response he would give me. Honestly a "fine" is good enough. Atleast he didn't say no.

As we arrive at the dining hall, me and Mammon sit on our seats. Actually he decided to sit next to me all of a sudden.. Even Leviathan noticed.

" Oi Mammon, why all of a sudden you're sitting next to Y/N? " Leviathan said. Honestly i can't do anything with them at this point. So i just sit this through until Lucifer stops them.

" Eh? Why not? It's none of your business Levi. Besides, me and Y/N are best buddies now..RIGHT? "

Mah gad i almost choke when Mammon said that.. he really use the word i used earlier "best buddies" and ran with it and use it on Leviathan. I mean, i don't mind having him as a best buddy but he is trouble.

" You're kidding. " Leviathan chuckled. I mean yes he is. I barely know Mammon except him being an idiot and a troublemaker out of all of his brothers.

" Nah..i ain't. And me and Y/N are gonna hangout tomorrow after school. " Mammon said as he stick his tongue out on Leviathan.

Ok no..now he cross the line.

" Sorry Mammon, but i don't think i'm available tomorrow.. I have homework to do later and i need to pass for the exam for school. " I said as i chew on my dish. Over the past few days these Demon started making dishes that's good for pathetic humans like me. Well they have no choice. Lord Diavolo would probably kill them if something bad happens to me while i'm down here.

" Y/N is such a honor student! How adorable. " Asmo jumped into the convo.

I'm not trying to be an honor student..i'm just forcing myself to do homeworks so i don't need to worry about having missing homeworks..but i guess being a honor student at RAD would be cool if i do say so myself.

" What?! Is it bad to hangout with me? " Mammon said as he aggresively chew on his food.

God help me from this stubborn older brother of theirs.

" No no.. It's not bad, i'm just saying i have homework to do. Maybe when i'm done, we can hangout. " I said.

Now that's settled..i can eat in peace.

( Next day *i'm lazy asf rn* )

" Finally.. Arrived at RAD. And i was able to do my homework last night just in time. R.I.P to my eyes and brain..i barely got any sleep. " I mumbled to myself. As i walk around at RAD exploring again while there's still time before class. I bumped into someone familiar to me.

" Fancy seeing you here, Y/N. I knew we would meet again. "

...That voice.

" Solomon? " I said.

" Wow, i guess you do remember me. I feel glad. Nice to see you again. " Solomon said as he smiles.

Not gonna lie, i do feel glad to see Solomon again. He's a cool guy. And the fact he is Human just like me makes me feel safe around him.

" Oh? You know them Solomon? "

I heard someone mention Solomon's name, as i look behind Solomon i noticed the two angels i met few days back when i first arrived at RAD.

" Oh! Y/N! Nice seeing you again. " Luke said as he walks to me.

" Nice seeing you again too Luke..same with you Simeon. " I said as i wave awkwardly at Simeon..man i hate social interactions with others sometimes. I just make myself look awkward at first.

" Haha, you too! " Simeon said, giving me a sweet smile.

It's scary how Simeon is always smiling..he's even kind too. It would be bad if someone make him angry.

I heard footsteps coming behind me, i look back and noticed Mammon, Leviathan, and Beelzebub.

" Eh? You know this person? " Mammon said, looking over my shoulder as he looks at Solomon. I just nodded meaning to say yes at Mammon.

" Ah, the Avatar / Lord of Greed..nice seeing you here. " Solomon said, giving Mammon an awkward laugh.

" Tsk, yeah whatever. " Honestly Mammon gives off attitude whenever he feels like it huh..

" Solomon! Long time no talk. I miss talking about and watching TSL with you. " Leviathan jumped into the conversation.

" Wait you know him? " I ask to Leviathan.

" Yep, me and Solomon get's along well when we first met. Finally someone cultured enough to do TSL!.. " Leviathan said, looking like he was crying tears of joy.

" Yeah, oh also..Y/N. I was wondering if you want to hangout later after school? A friend's hangout like that. The others can join if they'd like. " Solomon asked.

" Ehh?!- I asked them that first!!- " I shut Mammon by covering his mouth, stopping him at causing a un-necessary fight with Solomon.

" I would.. But i need to go pass my homework, then maybe we could hangout. Just hoping there's no more homework to give to us.. " I said as i stretch my arms and yawn from being tired as heck last night.

" Alright, understandable. Simeon, Luke, would you both like to join? " Solomon ask the both of them.

" Oh..sorry Solomon, but me and Luke has some unfinished business to do today. We got homework and i need to go help Luke bake a new recipe he found in the internet. " Simeon said as he scratch the back of his neck.

" That's ok, maybe i should help too later when i get back to the Purgatory hall? " Solomon ask to the both of them.

I look at Simeon and Luke and their face reaction is uh.. Looks like they were scared.

" U-uh... I mean it's a very difficult recipe that you can't even do!..so leave it to me and Simeon. Okay bye! "

After Luke says that, he didn't say nothing else next. Before even Solomon would say something, the two angels ran off. Is Solomon baking that bad?

" Ok..that was strange..they are always like that haha.. " Solomon said as he awkwardly smiles. Man i feel kind of bad for him.

" No worries, it's fine..anyways i'll be going to hand on over my homework. Don't want it to go to waste~! " Just like that i ran off. As i could even open the classroom door i saw Beel and Asmo pop right infront of me. I freaked out but calmed down a second after.

" What's with all of you jump-scaring me?! " I said, as my heart beating so fast. I almost got a heart attack from these demons.

" Sorry about that Y/N~! But i was wondering if me and Beel over here could join your guy's friend's hangout! " Asmodeus said as he hugs Beel from behind.

" I'd join, only if food is involved. " Beel said.

I mean it wouldn't be half bad! The only two demons that scares me the least are Leviathan and Beelzebub. Asmo..i mean not bad, but him flirting with me scares me and makes me uncomfortable a little.

" Sure! Food is involved. I was wondering starting off the friend's hangout at a restaurant. I'm starving honestly.. " I said as my stomach begin to rumble. Beel's stomach begin to rumble also but even louder than mine.

" Same.. " Beel said, trying to resist not to eat something that isn't food around him.

After that, i rush inside the classroom and handed up my homework to the Teacher. Lord Diavolo made sure to not let the Teachers eat me also..i feel kind of safe at this school. Well Lucifer did ordered his brothers to protect me while i'm still here with them. So that's good.

As i went outside the classroom. My first class is about to begin as i heard the bell rang.

Haha..hell for me begins now.

( Part 12 will be coming up soon! ❤️ )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 18 59
Hey new story! So I've been obsessed with Obey Me! Shall We Date So this is a OC insert story with my fave demon...Mammon :) I hope y'all enjoy this...
12.4K 491 17
Royalty Au of everyones favortie Obey Me! characters! A Lucifer x Fem!reader (if you don't identify as Female or use she/her pronouns thats ok :D)
283K 11.1K 64
You are an exchange student to the world of devildom where you meet 7 demon brothers and so many others. The second eldest became your guardian durin...
193K 2.5K 62
This one shots is about the game Obey me! 'Shall we date' and yes I take requests and everything, I do everything! like LEMONS and some triggers. I d...