Sharing Cigarettes

By oliviahoney1

It was Las Vegas. We were stupid, reckless, and in love. More

Disclaimer
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
Epilogue
The End & Thank You

23

20.7K 482 639
By oliviahoney1

Alice Avery

I held the soft silk material in my hands and held it up to my body as I stood in the full body mirror. The pink champagne colour wasn't something I'd usually pick but Mandy had insisted that I try it on. It was a loose, thin material, it didn't leave much to the imagination which I'm sure Ricky would appreciate.

"I feel like I'm wearing a table cloth." I told Mandy just as the thin dainty strap slipped off my shoulder.

"It's a pretty table cloth though," she pulled the strap back up. "Ricky would love it."

I laughed, "I'm sure he would, one wrong move and I'm naked."

"That's the fun part," she grinned and pulled a pair of black heels from a rack near by.

"I guess you're right," I said as I slipped the heels on. "I do love a risk."

I studied the completed look in the mirror, I've always adored my black clothing but I'll admit that this was a nice change.

"You love it don't you?" Mandy stood behind me with a large smile.

"I don't hate it."

"Mhmm that means 'I love it' in Alice." She said and pulled my hair out of the ponytail it was in. I shook my hair out and it draped freely over my shoulders.

Mandy looked at my with puppy dog eyes. "Fine," I caved in and she clapped her hands together excitedly. "I'm curious what Ricky's gonna show up in."

"Who are we kidding? Probably ripped jeans and a leather jacket," I laughed as I made my way back to the changing room. There's no way he'd show up in formal attire.

I changed back into my regular clothes and Mandy and I went to check out. I was excited for tonight, it would be nice to be around Teddy and Ronnie and see how they turned out. Theo was meant to join us but he's racing tonight so he had to bail on us. I wondered if I'd see any people I knew there, I doubt my senior class ended up in Vegas but you never know. Ricky agreed to pick me up around dinner time to leave for the party. When I began getting ready I kept my makeup simple, nothing too intense. My hair was kept natural and reached the middle of my back in loose waves, my look was completed once I slipped on my dress and put on my heels. I took one last look in the mirror before my phone chimed with a text from Ricky saying he was here.

I walked down to the apartment complex parking lot and was shocked to see Ricky standing there in a black suit.

"Well don't you clean up well," I admired as I moved closer to him. His black hair was slicked back, his blue eyes stood out now more than ever.

I moved to get into the car but he suddenly grabbed my arms and placed me back in front of him. His eyes scanned me numerous times, he fiddled with the straps on my dress.

"I won't be able to keep my hands of you tonight, you understand that don't you?"

"Oh, well then should we just take this back up to my bedroom?" I teased him and ran my hands down his arms sensually.

"Get in the car before I throw you over my shoulder."

I grinned, it was amusing seeing him all hot and bothered. I got into the passenger seat of Ricky's car and we drove off. Teddy and Ronnie's place was a bit of a drive, let's just say the two of them lived in a more upper class area. I had never attended a formal party before and I doubt Ricky as either. It was sorta odd seeing Ronnie and Teddy in an environment like this, they were like celebrities. Our lifestyle seemed so farfetched from one another; street racer and fashion designer are a bit of an usual pair.

I was stunned once we finally arrived, it wasn't hard to locate where the party was. The top floor had a wrap around balcony that was packed with people.

"This is so not our scene," I comically mumbled.

"That just makes it all that more fun." Ricky grinned before turning into a parking spot. Once we began walking in Ricky linked his arm with mine.

"Really?"

"Why not act like royalty tonight?" He said as he held the front door open for me.

The lobby looked straight out of the titanic, chandlers hung low from the ceiling and classical music played lowly in the background. We reached the elevator and headed for the penthouse level.

"Woah." I breathed out as the elevator doors opened and revealed a sight for sore eyes.

"I thought they said this was a small party?" Ricky reminded me as we slowly walked in.

Various servers walked the floor with trays filled with glasses of champagne. Several unrecognizable people flooded the area dressed in tuxedos and gorgeous gowns. I felt underdressed, I didn't realize I was attending The Grammy's.

"Alice!" Teddy came into my view and threw he arms around me. "I'm so glad you guys could make it!"

"Thank you for having us, the place is incredible." I put on a bright smile and picked up a glass of champagne from a tray near by.

"You two enjoy yourselves." Teddy winked before running off to greet other guests.

My heels clicked against the glass floor as Ricky and I walked through the penthouse. We were given a few confused stares, I guess everyone here was familiar with each other.

"I should probably ask," Ricky's voice drew me out of my daze. "Are you planning on telling Teddy and Ronnie what you do for a living?"

I hadn't thought about that, there's a chance that telling them could end very poorly but I felt I could trust them.

"Maybe, if they ask I might." I answered and he just nodded his head.

We made our way out to the balcony as the sun was just beginning to set. I rested my arms on the ledge as I starred out into the horizon, I heard the infamous lighter click beside me.

"We're gonna get lung cancer by the time we're 30." I said jokingly although it would probably be our cause of death. Despite the horrifying idea, I took the cigarette into my mouth.

"That isn't very lady like." An unknown voice spoke out to me, Ricky and I both turned to the stranger who turned out to not be a stranger at all. The cigarette fell from my fingers and my jaw hung open in a result of shock.

"Colton?"

Colton Vander, I don't think first love is something I'd label him as, he was more of a first mistake. Colton was the first and last guy I ever dated. Our relationship was a very complicated, bipolar one. One day we'd pretend each other don't exist and the other, we'd be slummin' it in bed together. We were doomed from the start, I cut him off the day I left for Las Vegas and I haven't even thought about him since.

"Who is he?" Ricky whispered quietly to me.

"Colton, Ex-boyfriend." I answered.

I moved my attention back to Colton, "What the hell are you doing here?" I asked in an unplanned harsh tone.

"You aren't the only one who's friends with Teddy and Ronnie. Don't look too upset kitten, I know you missed me." He held a smug expression, he leaned in for a hug.

"Don't." Ricky boomed from behind me.

Colton's eyes lifted, "New boyfriend?"

"Maybe, but it's not like it's any of your business."

He leaned back on the balls of his feet, his hands crammed into his suit pockets. "You left me abruptly, if anything I should be getting an apology not this poor behavior."

"In order to apologize to someone you have to feel sorry, which I certainly don't." I said without any hesitation. Colton was a tool, he only had me around him when it was convenient for him. I was his puppet, I wasn't strong back then like I am now.

He didn't speak a word, just continued eyeing me up and down. "You look good," he finally spoke.

"I know I do."

The corners of his mouth lifted up into a smirk and he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small white card and held it out to me. "This is the hotel I'm staying at, I'm here for the month on business. You should come for a visit, we can have some fun."

I held a simple facial expression, I knew if I showed any type of reaction he'd just feed on it and I refused to give him any sort of power over me. Before I could do a thing, Ricky stepped in front of me. He plucked the card from Colton's hand and tore it in half.

"She's not interested," Ricky told him and took his lighter from his pocket and set fire to the torn pieces of the card. He held it close to Colton's face before letting it fall to the floor, Ricky then took my hand in his. "Now excuse us while we go have fun."

I didn't think he was being literal until he pulled me away from Colton and dragged me through hallway after hallway.

"You aren't serious are you?" I asked while laughing, I felt the a teenage sneaking around like this.

"God Alice you're lucky I didn't take you right there on that balcony."

Ricky bursts through a door furthest from the party that happened to be a bathroom and locked us inside. His lips found mine in a matter of seconds and I melted right under his touch. I was then lifted from my feet and set on the sink counter. His torso pressed tightly against mine, his one hand held around my neck and the other tangled in my black hair. He slowly pressed soft kisses down my cheek and settled his lips on my base of my neck, my fingers lightly pulled at his hair.

"We can't do this here." I struggled out as my head leaned back against the mirror.

"C'mon baby, we're in sin city. Besides, it's impossible to resist you right now."

I held a grip on his dress shirt and pulled him closer. A moan slipped from my lips as his hands slowly made their way up my thighs and under my dress. My eager hands struggled with the belt buckle around his waist. He played with the hem of my lace undergarments, edging me to the point of unbearableness. I bit his bottom lip as I pulled away.

I began unbuttoning the buttons on his shirt, he never broke eye contact with me as he pulled off my white lace panties.

"I like these," he said flirtatiously as he held them between his fingers. I didn't say a thing and hooked my legs around his waist and brought him back to me, attacking his lips once again. I wasn't a virgin so I was relatively calm but having sex on a bathroom counter at a party full of high end strangers was new.

I then stopped myself, the sound of faint high heels caught my attention, Ricky and I pulled away and watched the door. The heels became louder and soon enough they were stopped just outside the door. As soon as the stranger knocked I scrambled to my feet and adjusted my hair and dress. I cracked open the door as small as I could, Ronnie stood behind it.

"Hi?" I spoke awkwardly.

"There you are, I've been looking for you! Teddy and I totally forgot about Colton I am so sorry"

My eyebrows raised, "Oh! No it's cool don't worry."

She tilted her head to the side, "Everything okay in there?"

"What no yeah, I'm good I'm great. Yeah just- I'm good." I put on my best convincing smile but I sounded like I was covering up a mass crime.

"Alright, well I'll see you out there." I closed the door as she walked away and turned back to Ricky who had a wide smile on his face.

"Not a word," I held my hand up to him.

"I thought you were a good liar, guarantee she's tellin' everyone what we were just up to."

"I am a good liar," I defended and slipped my heels back onto my feet, Ricky was fastening the buttons on his shirt.

"Really?" He questioned and leaned closer to me. "How much do you want me right now, huh? Tell me baby."

"I don't want you."

"Liar."

I was lying but I wasn't going to let him know that, "I'm not lying."

He tucked two fingers underneath my chin and forced me to look up to him. "I guess I'll just have to fuck the truth out of you."

A/N

Cockblock #12842

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

VICENZO By Walnut

Short Story

1.4M 37.6K 74
Raised in the Mafia, I have known no other life other than cold calculated violence and discipline. A life where brutality is praised and weakness is...
22 0 23
Falling in love with someone who does the exact opposite of everything you thought was right.
2.2K 51 52
femme fatales and rockstar gfs They fooled around and fell in love... She was a groupie with a rebel yell. He was a rockstar with hungry eyes. Can i...