Red Snow ~ Trixya

By In_a_land_of_ships

《 Trixya lesbian AU 》 Katya, a homeless Russian woman who lost everything, shows up looking like death itself... More

《1》
《2》
《3》
《4》
《5》
《6》
《7》
《8》
《9》
《10》
《11》
《12》
《13》
《14》
《15》
《16》
《17》
《18》
《19》

Update~

801 29 12
By In_a_land_of_ships

Hello gorgeous person who's reading this, I wanted to give a quick update.

As you may have guessed, this story is coming to and end. I know I haven't been active lately and i'm sorry for disappearing. I'm gonna try my best to finish this story soon because within a month from now i'm joining the army. Obviously i'll hardly have any spare time and idk when i'll be able to start a new book. I might write whenever I'm back home though.

Anyway, thank you so much for reading this fic, your comments on the last chapters really encourage me to keep writing.

That's it. Hope you're having a great day, and happy new year!!

С Новым Годом~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.1K 2.1K 23
the good girl falls for the school rebel and they slowly fall in love; with each other, with themselves and with life. women are meant to be loved...
2.4K 182 20
Her night was long. She could not sleep. She pulled him down into the deep. She cried soft tears, then sang again. So chosen souls could meet their e...
14.7K 807 23
It had been an exceedingly ordinary friday at The Trixie Motel until the pair walked in. A business man and a beautiful woman, both Russian, accompan...
159K 4.2K 77
Lesbian AU Trixie is young Anxious and Naïve and thanks to the flexible Russian stripper she met on her birthday by fate she learns that things aren'...