Make Some Magic: A Fred Weasl...

By ArtGeekJ

MATURE (SMUT) 16+ (Contains sexual content, blood, drug use, swearing, and violence.) Ryn Auxuère had alway... More

Chapter 1: The Parchment
Chapter 2: Pack a Bag
Chapter 3: God no
Chapter 4: Hogwarts air
Chapter 5: The Binding
Chapter 6: Clean-up
Chapter 7: The Wee hours
Chapter 8: Bicker
Chapter 9: Tension
Chapter 11: Fire
Chapter 12: Green Hills
Chapter 13: Blood
Chapter 14: Foul Play
Chapter 15: Spiked
Chapter 16: About that time
Chapter 17: Loose
Chapter 18: Save it
Chapter 19: Are You Ready?
Chapter 20: long time, no see
Chapter 21: Summons
Chapter 22: Let's talk about it

Chapter 10: Tripper

4.5K 148 86
By ArtGeekJ

Ryn_
Ryn stepped out of the fireplace in the Weasley's den and was unable to wipe the big smile off her face. Fred and George followed her out, and she was just in the middle of arguing with Fred about her bags, saying she could take them upstairs while he tried to take them from her, with George was laughing at them, when a plate smashed.

Ryn whirled to the sound, and found Molly, smashed pieces of porcelain at her feet.
"Mum?"
George said, and molly began to smile. Tears welled up in her eyes and she came forward with her arms out. Ryn barely had time to move forward as well when Molly crushed her in a bone-grinding hug.
The twins smiled as they watched, and Molly didn't let her go for a long time. Ryn shuddered as she tried to force back tears.
"Don't hold it in, dear."
Molly whispered, and Ryn pulled her even closer as she let out a broken sob and buried her face into Molly's shoulder. Molly had been a mother to her in the ways that mattered during Ryn's time at Hogwarts. She had countless memories of going to the woman with problems she felt no one else but a mother would understand, and feeling the most at home in her arms.
When Molly finally let her go, Ryn wanted to spill her guts about how sorry she was about not coming to visit, but the older witch said,
"Come, dear. Let's get you settled. I didn't believe it when the boys sent the owl and told me you were coming!"
"I'm sorry, Molly, I should've-"
"Hush! It's almost Seven, and suppers about almost done. Head upstairs with the boys and I'll set a place for you at the table."
"Ah- okay."

Molly rushed her along towards the stairs and sternly told the twins to grab her bags and take them up. Before she walked another step, she snatched her bags from the boys as soon as Molly had turned her back and hurried up the steps.
"Wait,"
She said, stopping at one stair, and the twins looked at her questioningly.
"Where am I staying?"
Why, what a good question. She and Fred weren't together. Not officially, no matter how they flirted. Before either of them could answer Ryn came to her own conclusion,
"I'll stay in Ginny's room."
With that she darted the rest of the way up the stairs and swiftly vanished into the younger witches bedroom. Thank the lord that Ginny was away finishing her studies, so she wouldn't see Ryn totally flip out!
Fred, practically next door. Molly, downstairs and still as welcoming as ever. This whole house, her second home full of beautiful memories. She should be happy. She could he overjoyed that she was even let inside after a year of the silent treatment on her part. But her mind was still so centred on that goddamn 6 ft 4 ginger!

She groaned in frustration and tossed her bag onto Ginny's bed. He hadn't even done anything, and he was all she could think about. His face, his smile, the way he stood, the sound of his voice, the mischievous glint in his eyes. She changed from her jeans and sneakers into cotton shorts and a loose long sleeved t-shirt, complete with a pair of long socks.
A small scratching sounded at the door, and she gasped as she realised she'd locked Ravioli out. The feline must've lagged behind on the stairs! Ryn opened the door as quick as she could before Ravioli thought that she'd intentionally left her downstairs. When she yanked the door open, she was met with Fred, his arm raised as if he'd been about to knock. The cat ran in and disappeared while Ryn stared up at him.
He cleared his throat and lowered his arm.
"Perve."
She said, and ducked under his side to head downstairs. He stuttered and followed her.
"What'd you call me a perve for?"
"Who stands at someone's door and doesn't say anything?"
She elbowed him and giggled,
"Were you listening to me change? You little teenager."
"Oi- I'm Twenty One!"
"Pfft. Barely."

She realised what had come out of her mouth and slowed to a stop on the stairs. He stopped a step below her and arched a brow,
"What now? Your bloody cat have some ridiculous-"
"I missed your birthday."
His mouth closed. It was late May, and his birthday was in April. She'd missed it by a long shot. She never- since she had known him she'd always made a big deal about his and George's birthday. And because of her arrogance and stupidity she'd missed it this year. Amazing. Another reason for her to hate herself.

Fred recovered first and said,
"Don't tear yourself up over it. It was just another day."
Ryn lowered and sat down on the stairs. She couldn't believe herself. The skin on her bones felt foreign. She'd never forgotten his birthday. Not once. It wasn't her. Not the real her. The real her would've made sure he and George woke up somewhere great and amazing and away from the stress of work, and she would've seen to it they had fun. And presents and love and everything she could give them.
Shock became a steady silence in her.
"Ryn?"
He said, and crouched down on the steps. He met her eyes. She had a feeling hers were empty.
"Auxuère?"
He said again, this time more quietly. His hand reached out and rested on her shoulder. She swallowed and blinked,
"I'm sorry I- you must hate me."
"Don't be silly, Auxuère."
"You must! I- its my fault, too. One of the most special days in the year passed by me and I didn't blink. I can't believe I- I'm so sorry, Fred. I-"
"You think it was one of the most special days in the whole year? Best not say that to George, his head will get even bigger, with his gigantic ego and all."
"Fred, it's not funny-"
"I completely agree. I'm thinking of having him looked at, it's so bad."

Besides herself, Ryn cracked a smile at his joke. Fred grinned warmly and moved his hand from her shoulder to her jaw, and his thumb gently brushing against her cheek as he said,
"There you are."
She glanced down, partly in shame. It made her heart swell to know that he was trying to make her feel better about it, but the truth still lay stamped in messy ink on white parchment. She'd forgotten his birthday. She'd forgotten him. And George.
"Come on, then. Let's go help mum."
He said, before standing and making his way down the staircase. She sniffed and followed after him.
~~~~

At the table, Ryn, the twins, Ron, Ginny, Molly and Arthur all sat at the table, talking happily.
Molly had sent for Ron and Ginny by owl to come for dinner, and they had greeted Ryn with warm hugs and smile.
"If you don't mind, Ryn, what happened? I don't recall seeing you after the battle at hogwarts."

Arthur said, and the whole table quieted. Molly glared daggers at her husband and Ryn tried to not look unsettled. Next to her, Fred pressed his leg into hers in comfort. So he had flashed back to their argument, too. Her own words echoed in her mind.
I'm scared of her-
Ryn cleared throat, and tried to meet Arthur's eyes.
She threatened me with you-
"Um, well, I...I had family issues. But that doesn't excuse me for leaving the way I did. I'm terribly sorry, to all of you. Truly. I'd have never done it, if I could have a do-over."
Molly and Arthur softened their expressions, because they were both unfortunately familiar with the horrid witch that had been Ryn's mother. Ron, forever the ice breaker, piped up,
"Blimey, that's a relief!"

Fred plopped a roast potato piece into his mouth and was two chews in when Ron continued with,
"We all thought you were pregnant or something-"
Fred choked on the potato and his knee slammed into the underside of the table so hard it rattled everyone's plates and glasses.
Ryn flinched as water spilt onto her, and Fred broke out in a coughing and wheezing fit.
Ginny laughed loudly as Molly gaped and George slammed his hand into Fred's back. Eventually, he recovered and gasped, coughing.
"You alright, dear?"
Molly breathed, a hand on her chest. Fred nodded and waved her off, reaching for his glass and sculling the entire thing.
All of the water within the tall glass was gone in about three seconds.
Ryn felt like curling into a little ball and disappearing. God, save me, she thought. Ron looked around as if he hadn't just suggested that Ryn had disappeared because she was pregnant with Fred's baby and had gone into hiding or something.
"What?"
Ron said, looking around confusedly.

By the nest sound that came out of him Ryn guessed that Fred had kicked him in his shin. Hard. Ron winced and said,
"Not that you were, obviously. I mean otherwise you wouldn't look so good-"
Fred kicked him again. Ginny let out another cackle and Arthur looked terribly embarrassed. George continued eating as if everything were right with the world, piling meat and potatoes and vegetables into his mouth while he watched everyone with a grin on his face. Molly tried to then salvage the conversation,
"A-Ah, Ryn, dear?"
"Yes?"
Ryn said quickly, desperate to change the topic.
"How goes your fathers family? Olivia mentioned a get-together in a week or so?"

Finally, something Ryn could talk about. Fred looked to her in question and she explained to everyone,
"My cousins are half muggle, and every year they demand Olivia and I go visit them in Scotland for a few days."
"Oh! They're Scottish?"
Molly chimed, and Arthur suddenly looked very interested at the mention of muggles. Ryn chuckled,
"No, no. They're English, through and through. But my aunt's muggle husband has business there as an Absinthe brewer."
Arthur asked,
"What's Absinthe?"
Ryn made a face as she tried to think of a way to explain.
"Erm...its kind of like Firewhiskey?"
Ginny grinned wickedly, and subtly made a notion to Ryn that they'd talk later. Ryn smiled just as mischievous. The twins looked interested, then, and George said,
"Good, is it? This 'Absinthe'?"
Ryn grinned at him,
"It'd have you on your ass quicker than you could say 'muggle'."
The family giggled, and George took it as a challenge. They spent the next few minutes debating whether or not the twins would be able to actually drink the non-magical alcohol.
"So, when do you go, dear?"
Molly said, snapping Ryn out of her bicker with the twins. Ryn gave it a few seconds of thought before she said,
"Probably in about Three days, though I'll only stay with my cousins for maybe two."
"Ryn?"
Ginny said, and Ryn turned to her,
"Yeah?"
She said with a smile. Ginny leaned forward onto the table with a smile and asked,
"Do the muggles know about the wizarding world? Oh, it'd be so fun to learn from the muggles that don't know anything!"

Arthur began asking Ryn question after question about muggles while she did her best to answer them, and after a while, even after the food was all gone, they were still chatting.
Molly had just said something about wrapping up dinner when Ryn felt it.

A touch.

A subtle pressure on the top of her thigh, from her knee to her mid. Glancing down, she saw that Fred had put his hands there, and was rubbing gently. She didn't have the nerve to look at him from the side but she knew he was smirking.
She would've let it slide, would've paid him no heed, had his hand not begin to climb higher, and slide inwards.
His fingers barely pressed against her most sensitive spot and she stood up up abruptly.
Everyone's head snapped to her, and Fred's hand shot back into his lap.
"Uh-"
She sputtered, and quickly grabbed her plate.
"I'll clean up, Molly. You guys go to bed."
Molly stood, then, and waved her hands in a fuss,
"No, no! I couldn't possibly let you, there's too much-"
"It's alright, really. I'll have it all cleaned up in no time, and you can get some rest."
The older witch smiled with warmth and kissed Ryn on the cheek before heading upstairs with her husband.
The siblings all helped her carry the dishes into the kitchen before she shooed and shoved them out of the place so she could get to cleaning.
~~~~

About an hour later, Ryn was still finishing up. She had put away all the dried dishes and was wiping down the benches and table when she began to hum.

The house was quiet and dark, with everyone having gone to bed and all. The only light that remained on was the one in the kitchen, and she quite enjoyed the silence. As she dried off the final pieces of cutlery, she quietly sang the song 'Jolene'. Just as she closed the last drawer and was up to the chorus of the song, a voice said,
"Good choice of tune."

She yelped and jumped around, finding Fred, leaning back against the sink with his arms crossed. She cursed lowly and put her hand on her chest,
"Bloody hell, Fred! I jumped out of my skin!"
He chuckled and glanced around the room,
"Nice work, Auxuère. Spotless, it is."
"...Thank you."
She turned, and made way for the den, and then the stairs. With a flick of her wand the light went out, but she never made it to the staircase.
Fred caught her arm and halted her in her tracks. Slowly, she turned, and found that he was so close she was face to face with his chest. She didn't step away but she looked up to meet his eyes.
"What's the matter?"
He said, and she felt his breath roll across her face. She hesitated.
If she told him what was really wrong he'd probably say she was overreacting. A slight gasp escaped her when his grip on her arm tightened. He wanted an answer.
"Freddie..."
"What is it? Ron? When he asked about...why you left?"
"No. No, it wasn't that."
"Then what?"
She looked down again, at the hand he had wrapped around her arm.
"Your hand..."

She whispered, and he let her go.
"At the table, your hand-"
"You didn't like it?"
"I didn't. We were with your family, Fred. And- we haven't even kissed yet. And you want to skip step one straight to step sixteen?"
A muscle in his jaw tensed and flickered, and he stepped away from her, putting space between them.

A look of regret passed over his face then, and he said,
"Sorry. Don't know what I was thinking, if I'm being honest. I won't do it again."
With that he stepped around her and made for the stairs, but she caught his sleeve before he could get too far. He turned back towards her.
She wished it wasn't so dark, so she could see his face. It was impossible to tell whether or not he was upset.
"Come here."
She said quietly, and he stepped forward. The wood beneath them creaked as he stopped just in front of her.
Her heart was beating incredibly fast. So much she could feel it pumping against her rib cage and was sure he could hear it. He said nothing else, and she swallowed. Reaching up with trembling fingers, she slipped her hand to rest on the back of his neck and tug him downwards.
"You're too tall."
She whispered, and he chuckled, his hands going to rest on her waist by instinct. Before she could rethink it she closed her eyes and brushed her mouth against his.
He was warm, and soft. Just as she remembered. His head tilted to get more contact, but her nerves got the better of her and she slightly pulled away. His grip on her waist tightened and he pressed forward, bringing their lips into full contact. She drew in a deep breath through her nose as the kiss turned from innocent to desperate.
They were both insistent and couldn't get enough. Ryn's free hand came to rest on his chest and he groaned. So, he'd been hungry for her, too. She'd felt starved, to put it lightly.
His tongue brushed against her teeth and she opened for him. One of his hands came to grip her hair and he tilted her head, taking full advantage of the window she brought around. A short moan escaped her as his tongue slid along hers at the same moment his grip on her hair tightened, and his body pressed up against her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 9.4K 63
A Fred and George love story: 18+ While Eleanor prepares for her life after the battle of Hogwarts. She finds herself back in Diagon alley, starting...
218K 5.9K 62
Safeiarrah Celeste Phoenix have had a deep liking to her best friend, Fred. She's said nothing about her feelings to him, to anyone at all. He didn't...
369K 5.7K 56
[EDITING!!!!!] R18+ "I want to have you all by myself. I'm greedy for you Sapphire" "What do you mean George?" "You're mine only Sapphy. The day I...
1.3K 144 71
Written in first person, this is story of a Ravenclaw, Mary, who falls in love with Fred Weasley. At first, it's perfect, but she learns that he has...