CสœษชสŸแด…สœแดแดแด… Fส€ษชแด‡ษดแด… | ๐™ฐ๐š•๐šŠ๐šœ๐š...

By Elijah_Unkn0wn

"๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, (๐˜ /๐˜ฏ)?" "๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต! ๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๏ฟฝ... More

Prologue
Friends For Life
Order Up!
Dinner
Hunting season!
Clues, messages, and DRINKS
caฯ…gะฝั‚!
Heart Break
I'm Sorry...
I found you!
New Sinner!
Angel Dust
Interview
Reunion again.
A Date?
Break up and Make up
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Party Preparations
Quick A/n
Was that a yes?
The Morning After
I'm Sorry, But You Found A...What?
That imposter's lookin kinda sus tho
A/n Important!
I guess an important A/n
๐•Ž๐•–๐•๐•”๐• ๐•ž๐•– tฯƒ Hแด‡สŸสŸ~
What now...?
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?! (;'เผŽเบถะ”เผŽเบถ')
Semi-Important A/n!!
Surprise!!๐ŸŽ‰
Was it just a dream?
It's official...
Flowers
Pride month!
.
Important!!
Some.. Arrangements :)
Happy Pride Month!! /Small A/N
Few arts!!!
[ Sneak Peek!! :D ]
A Crack In The Glass
Trust Issues
Baby ๏ฟผFever

Grand Opening!

4.8K 145 119
By Elijah_Unkn0wn

{2nd Pov}

"Charlie, are you sure this will go smoothly..?" Vaggie asked a bit worryingly. Her arm was wrapped around the blonde demon who was also a bit nervous about this whole event.

You, on the other hand, were kinda excited, but not that much as your date was with Alastor.
Questions were running through your head. Like, what if you make this awkward immediately, what if you slip up on something and he will laugh, or or, will he leave you for another women without a second glance??

It was hard not to worry when Alastor was an overlord who is above everyone else.

"I'm sure everything will go fine! But uh, you might want to talk to (Y/n), she looks.... Eh.." Charlie muttered out, pointing her finger toward you. I mean, she had a right to be worried, you were shifting in your spot, glancing around the room faster than lightening, sweat beginning to form on your head.

You were praying to Lucifer that the party will go great.
But right now, all you had to do was find Alastor, hang out with him til your singing gig was up and the rest, well, wing it.

"(Y/n)? Are you going to be okay by yourself?" Vaggie asked, poking your arm gently, having you blink out of your trance, "What– Oh, yeah. Yeah I'll be fine."

Of course you wouldn't. But you didn't want to stress Charlie out. She already had a lot on her plate as of now. Putting more would just make her overweight (Another term, overstressed).

Charlie frowned, unsure about leaving you by yourself. But, the other side of her pure brain is trusting and sure that you'll be just fine.

"Come on, Vaggie. We need to set up the stage." Charlie said, putting a hand on her girlfriends shoulder. Vaggie glanced at her with a questioning look.
Charlie nodded at her, causing the moth demon to sigh.

"We'll be near, see you later." Vaggie hesitated. You looked her in the eye with a smile.
"See you girls in a bit." You replied in a sweet tone.

They started to head into the crowds of demons who were here for whether here for the food, alcohol, men/women, or maybe, just maybe, for the actual redemption idea.

Now you were on your own in this large crowded loud room.
In all honesty, this was the most people you were with. Again, you were basically isolated all your time here.

Sucking up your strength to go in that large bunch of demons, you made your way through the herd. If you wanted that to go smoothly, you were thinking in your ass. You kept getting bumped, pushed, cursed, and elbowed.

Now you were just plain sore from all the aching limbs. But on the bright side, you managed to get to the snack table. All you needed to do was wait.

And so you did.

The familiar voice started to echo through the room saying, "Testing, testing."

You turned your head towards the stage, Charlie was tapping the microphone lightly while Vaggie was standing next to her with a hand on her back for reassurance.

"Good evening, Denizens of Hell! As you know, I am Charlie, the princess and owner of the Happy Hotel." She began confidently. Charlie grabbed the microphone with both of her hands, eyeing the room quickly. "I am pleased to find all of you here tonight for the Grand Opening of this hotel. I've worked hard to get this business up and running. With all the support I have from my friends and partner, I am proud to announce that this company for rehabilitating sinners will hopefully let you realize that, you don't need to fall all the way to the dark side.. There will always be a good thing that will come out if you try!"

You smiled faintly, looking around to see if others were listening.
Unfortunately, some were holding in laughter and snickers. You could even hear their gossips and insults.

"She's such a moron."

"Why can't see none of us want to be redeemed? Being all goodie-two-shoes and shit."

"What a bitch."

"No wonder Lucifer got rid of her from the manor. Clearly she's mental."

It was awful. How could sinners be saying these things when they're giving a chance to be better?
You knew some people were looking for betterment when they had enough of their miserable afterlife. Even you felt insane here, but Charlie was your ray of sunlight.

You sighed and kept look up at her. Charlie looked around the room with a nervous face on, but once she locked eyes with you, you gave her a thumbs up and a smile.

With a grin, she nodded and looked back to the crowd.

"Now, I know you all must be thinking... That's a stupid idea! Redemption is impossible.
It won't be if you just try! Trying can lead to something great! For example, the one who tried to most is (Y/n)," Charlie gestured in your direction, making the spot light shine above you. Everyone in the audience looked towards you with questionable and amused expressions.
Now you just felt shy and wanted to hide away again.
"She helped me with all of this from day one.
She has been there for me since I was a small kid. Of course she doesn't really believe in the idea, but that doesn't stop her from helping!"

Charlie made a motion to come up on the stage. You shook your head, grabbing another cookie from the plate.
"Please, give this sinner a round of applause for actually trying and helping with a really unbelievable and foolish cause, (Y/n)!" She announced happily, clapping at the end. After she clapped, other people joined in then more, then more, then more until everyone was clapping.

Some even tried to have you walk up on stage, but your self-consciousness told you no fucking way. You tried your best to just stay at the snack table, that until your vision was clouded with black smoke and faded away to reveal dozen, hundreds of demons on front of you clapping.

You glanced around nervously, with a cookie in your mouth. Looking for what in Hell's name could've brought you up here. Then you spotted someone. The one who did this.

Alastor.

He smirked at you from the crowds, clapping along with the demons.
You glared at him, with a final nibble on the cookie you took it out and grabbed the microphone Charlie's hand, who was calmly nervous. Impressive.

You cleared your throat, letting the clapping fade away to have you speak. You never were the one to be so open and talkative, yet here you were about to give a speech to hundreds of demons you don't know.

"Well, uh... Hi.." You muttered into the mic, your smile becoming as forced as it can be. Now this was the thing that was going to kill you twice.
"Look, I'm going to be honest. When Charlie had this idea at a very young age, I thought it would pass as a phase, but then years passed and yet, she's here right now in her very own building. She's proud of how her idea came out as. She cares about her people, trying to help you guys survive the yearly cleansing. It's a dream that came true on its own.
Most of you think dreams are stupid and won't come true even through all the hard work it puts you through. But it does!" You exclaimed, putting a hand on your chest. You eyed demons here and there, just to tell them that you were truthfully speaking.

"If you put enough effort and belief into them, they'll come true, all it needs is time. Women, if you were pregnant before, how did you feel when you heard about it? Mad, anxious? Happy?? Disgusted??" You searched for some female demons, some nodded their head with a happy sad, or mad disgusted face on.
"Well whichever it is, it didn't matter, all you had to do was be there for the child you had birth from the moment it became a fetus to a loving son or daughter. It takes time to raise them, to teach them right from wrong, to help them chase their dreams! Because who knows, what if their true dreams were to support, love, and be there for you?" You asked confidently, the room was really silent. It gave you chills but it was the kind of bravery chills. All this power you had was just strengthening your confidence. Now, all you had to do was finish it.

You let out a breathless sigh, forgetting you still had lungs.
"Now, those of you with loved one and friends, did they really mean a lot to you? If they did, do you think they would be in Heaven, or down here with you? Was it surprising to see some of them end up here?" You quizzed loud and clear, knowing that feeling too well. A male raised their hand up, looking down.

"Yes, you with the blue and green hair." You called out, pointing to them.
He lifted his head up, tears on their face. That made you feel bad, their neon yellow eyes were glossy and their black sclera were grey.
"M-My wife.. She was the best thin' in my life. She was such an Angel.. Yet, I pushed her down the dark path for my own selfish ways.. Can I still make up for that? Can I help my wife be the Angel that she is?" He asked sincerely, broken and sad.

With a small smile, you nodded. "Of course, everyone still has a chance to make up their wrongs when you were alive. You and your wife can come in anytime, check in and let us help you.."

After that man, some more hands raised up. All telling different stories. All telling their wrongs and faults. All telling how they want to make up for it.
It was sad, hearing all of them with their past and tragedies from their lives. But you wanted to help them with it. That's why Charlie opened the hotel. This is exactly what she wanted, and you're making it come true.

Charlie, on the other hand, was crying, in tears from your speech. It was lovely and respectful. Hearing the things she wanted the most. Things that her father couldn't tell her. You knew what happened between them, it was sad to see how something so little can cause something so big. That small thing turned a man against her for her dreams. What did he expect? A rabid 4 legged child who was blood thirst all the time? He should be thankful to have Charlie.

She was grateful to have you, it was a real miracle for her. If you weren't there with her, she wouldn't know what to do. She'd probably shut down the hotel after a month in because of business and the news. But no, her business was going to run, it was going to run until it can't take anymore. And you will be damned if something bad happened to the hotel and her.

So, you're making her dream come true.

꧁꧂

"Thank you everyone for hearing us out. Please, a round for your princess!" You chirped, gesturing behind you. Charlie, oh, the little belle was still crying with happy tears. Vaggie looked away from the stage(you), sniffling into her hand. Claps and cheers filled the room, giving that confidence Charlie needed to finish her announcement.
You gave the mic to Charlie, pecking her on the forehead before heading to the far stage.

You didn't really get to notice how Vaggie's appearance was when you were back in the hallway. She had her white hair tied up in a half up ponytail and loose style. The dress was about ankle length, Navy Blue with some white here and there, and beautiful makeup that was getting ruined.
You pulled her into a hug, laying your head on her shoulder.

"I got you, darling.. Let it out..." You cooed out, smiling faintly. Vaggie let out a sigh before turning around and hugging you. Some tears were landing on your dress but you didn't care, you would wash it later, right now, you have to give the support needed.

Vaggie sniffed and laid her head on your chest. Such a small veggie.
You snapped your fingers, making a handkerchief appear in your hand. With a kiss on the temple, you backed away to see the grey skinned girl with makeup running down her face.

"Oh.. My dear, your makeups ruined.." You sighed, wiping away the black tears coming down her cheeks. Vaggie sniffed one more time before looking at you dead in the eye.
"Thank you, (Y/n).. You really are a blessing.." She mutter out with a smile.

The half dead heart in your chest fluttered by her words, it made you feel better that you were actually helping them, especially after you thought that you were just wasting time here doing nothing.

You shook your head, chuckling. "You both are my blessings.. Now, let's get you a drink. Then we can fix your makeup."

Vaggie nodded, just going along to whatever you offer now. She had full awareness over you. She just knew how easily you can be trusted, it wasn't a secret. Even if you were shy, you just had this comfortable aura that people can just relax in.

Putting a hand on her back, you led her off stage, sticking by her side closely. The sinners that shared their story with you thanked you, telling you how much hope you gave them. While some were still unconvinced, you didn't care, you got a good amount of believers to have them join the hotel. That was all you need.

"(Y/n).. I didn't know you had that kind of passion before."

A yelp came out of you as you turned behind you startled. Once you saw who it was, you calmed down.
"Uh, y-yeah but it's safe to say that I died twice up there." You chuckled. Handing a cup of punch to Vaggie. Her mood changed completely once he showed up. She was narrowing her eyes at him with caution. Like he was planning on ruining the party.

You grabbed another cooking from the cookie platter and nibbled on it. "I see that, you're pale and sweating, dear." Alastor pointed out, placing his hand on your forehead.
You rolled your eyes, taking a bite of the cookie.
"I'm not forgiving you for forcing me up there." You hissed, pointing at him with the bitten cookie.

Alastor put his hands up defensively, laughing. He grabbed an alcohol drink, smirking. "I did love your speech. It was emotional, you always have ways to make people cry their eyes out."

You dramatically gasped, slapping his arm. "That is an insult to my kind– take it back!"

He chuckled, taking a sip of his drink. "Preferably, I would but it seems as though it could upgrade."
You rolled your eyes with a grin, biting the cookie.

Vaggie looked between you and Alastor, drinking her punch.
"So uh, how did you two meet each other?" She asked awkwardly.

You glanced to her, raising a brow. "We were very young. He was 7," You pointing to the back of you to the deer demon who got a deer leg, "And I was 6. I found him in an alleyway one day at my Orphanage and had him join in the family."

Memories of the good times flooded back in your head, causing a smile to show on your lips.
"Those triple As were a pain in the ass, glad to know none of them got adopted." Alastor chimed in, putting his arms on your shoulders. You nodded but cringed at the memory. Those red heads are still engraved in your brain.

"Oh, remember that monocle I got you on your 18th birthday?" You asked suddenly in a excited tone. Alastors face lit up, seemingly to remember that one too.
"Of course! That was my best birthday, I still have it~" He chuckled, hugging you from behind.
You giggled, feeling his hair tickle your neck.

Vaggie nodded, taking that feeling of wanted to be alone. But, she felt okay with that, yes she's leaving you with Alastor, but she kinda doubt he'd hurt you.
"Okay, well.. I'll be back, Charlie can help me with the makeup." She called out, slipping through the crowds. You were about to go with her but those strong arms pulled you back.

"How much did you drink already?" You asked cautiously. You knew he was a light drinker, despite how much he would drink when he was alive.

Alastor chuckled, nuzzling his head with you, "Just a few.."
You looked to the table to see a stack of 5 cups.
"Oh shit, Al!" You scolded, "How did you drink that much already?!"

He just shrugged, hiding his face in the crook of your neck. It was a fuzzy feeling but he wasn't in the right mind state.
"Al, I'ma need you to sober up. Remember you're supposed to be my date for the party?" You asked slowly like if you were talking to a child. There was a way to talk to drunk Alastor, just to have him calm down and not go into a big tantrum, sometimes you'd have to pick him up from the bar because he was disturbing the place or he passed out.

"You're already my.. M-My mate, no date needed.." He slurred into your neck. You blushed at his statement but sighed. He was a stubborn man when drunk. "I need to sing in a bit, mind just drinking some punch?" You grabbed your punch and tilted it to him.

Alastor groaned, placing his chin on your shoulder. "Just a sip."
You shook your head, putting the cup up to his lips. "The whole thing, Al."

He pouted like a small infant, internally, you thought was cute, he always had this adorable side of him that could have you melt for days. He grabbed the cup and chugged it, putting the empty cup with the rest of the stack. Returning back to your neck, he buried his face in there with a sigh.
"There."

You shook your head, patting his head gently. You noticed that a song was beginning, meaning that you only have about 14 more minutes to yourself with Al until you sing a couple of songs.
(Music up above!)

The thought of singing in front of people gave you shivers. Yes, you just did a speech but you were dying up there. That's hard to overcome!

"How about we sit at the chairs for a bit, hm?" You suggested loud enough for him to hear. Alastor nodded, his grip on your waist tighten. This was a difficult procedure to go through.
You put your hands on his, slowly walking out of the crowds.

It was nice to be away from socializing every one in a while. But you just need to keep improving on it.
While you were walking Alastor out of the audience, you heard some whispered and murmurs.

"Is that the radio demon?"

"I heard he helped with the hotel too. Guess the rumors were right."

"Why is the Radio Demon doing that.. With the woman."

"I wonder if the news station would be here, that could be a good time."

You glared at the ones who were trash talking about him. They flinched and looked away. But, why is he doing this if he knows it could damage his reputation. It was basically his afterlife.
You glanced at the demon, he had his eyes out, just to stare up at you. With a small giggle, you sat him down in one of the chairs, having you sit beside him.

"Penny for your thought, peeping Tom?" You joshed grinning.
Alastor just stared up at you with half-lidded eyes. He was in a trance, just looking into your deep dark/light/dull (E/c) eyes. They just told him stories you haven't said before. He could stare into then all eternity if he could.

"You're beautiful.." He sighed out dreamily. You frowned your brows, processing that small reply, it was unusual to say the least. You just blushed and looked away, hiding it from him. It wasn't normal for him to flirt with you, compliment you like that nonetheless.

Alastor leaned back, tilting his head. "Are you mad at me?"
He knows something was off about you, it was happening ever since he came to the hotel. He just couldn't shake it off.

"Why would I be mad at you now?" You asked, looking over your shoulder. He shrugged, slumping. "I dragged you to Hell.. You should've been in Heaven with Mother... I took advantage of our friendship to help with my murders.."
Your smile flattened into a line, you were surprised he was openly okay with telling you that. But, it hurt you. That hurt your heart. You knew he didn't know what he was doing back then.

You turned to him, cupping his cheeks. "Don't be like that.. It's not your fault. I wanted to help you. You didn't force me into it." You elucidated sternly, he knew you were serious. The tone of voice you had was real, it wasn't soft, it wasn't gentle, it was serious and low.

Alastor leaned into your touch, his smile shrinking ever so slightly.
"What if you went to Heaven..? Would you be happy?" He asked quietly, glancing away from you.

With a sigh, you hanged your head. This thing was normal. Whenever he drank, he would doubt himself with things he think he could be better on. You would always be the one to have him suck it up and have him live his life the way he wanted to.

But then, you always did that do. When you were alone, you didn't have anyone to talk to. Alastor would be working with his radio show, you could never talk with Jonathon, afraid you would give him clues on the Louisiana murderer. Of course, you did your own counseling. It helped for a while.

"Why would I be happy up there if your not with me?" You cooed, pressing your forehead against his. Alastors eyes soften, tears beginning to form. He has never felt like this except with you. It's obvious he wanted to be with you, to protect you, love you, give you everything you desired. He just didn't know how to show it.

Until now.

Alastor leaned forward, closing the gap. He planted his lips on yours, giving you a taste of vodka and gin. Your eyes widened, just trying to digest what's happening.
But it was broken by how he felt against you. His lips were soft, lonely. They needed someone to be with, and that someone was you.

Deepening the kiss, you closed your eyes, just letting the moment be. It felt like sparks were popping throughout your body, how your chest tighten with that particular emotion, butterflies flipping around in your stomach. All of them combined were ecstasy.
Alastor was happy you accepted the kiss from him. He waited a hell of a long time to do this.
He'd be damned if he were to miss it.

As the song ended, Alastor pulled away, that feeling boiling in his chest. You opened your eyes, completely shocked.
Your lips felt cold and alone when he left yours. It was unbearable. It was like having pins and needles all over your body.

Alastor chuckled at your reaction, he grabbed your hand, squeezing it against his. Now was the final blow. Now was his chance to lock it down. He took a deep breath and looked into your eyes,

"(Y/n).. Please, would you accept me as your partner?"

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––

A/n: WHAT'S UP BITCHESSSSS
Look at that, I ain't dead!
It took me a while to do this chapter cuz uhhhh, I wanted to do another perspective for now on.

Hope you enjoyed it, I told you it was going to be longer this time.

Anyways, ima leave so you can wait for that other chapter that I will do in a few months (Jk).

Love ya all!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 158 10
๐——๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•— To keep this very simple, this will be dedicated to some cute short Alastor x Reader r...
1M 19.7K 80
๐˜/๐ง ๐‹/๐ง, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š...
41.8K 1.4K 24
You have been sent to Hell in accordance with your actions down on Earth. Now you're aligned with the Vee's, contacted to Valentino and are desperat...
239K 3.3K 12
Fem Alastor x Male Reader