DRAG - [h.s. au]

By missarabellastyles

[COMPLETED] Bentley Hale is the best street racer in the Bay Area, but everything changes when she becomes wr... More

DRAG - OFFICIAL CAST LIST
INTRO
1
2*
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17*
18
19
20
21
22*
23
24
25
26
27*
28*
29
30
31
32
33
34*
35*
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44*
45*
46
47
48
49
50
51
52*
53
54
55
56
57*
58
59
60
61
62*
63
64
65*
66
67
68
69*
70
71
72
73
74*
75
76*
77
78
EPILOGUE
HELL IS THE FINISH LINE

15*

72.1K 1.7K 7.3K
By missarabellastyles

*********************

Ain't no sleep when the wicked play

All we do is get laid

*********************

HARRY FUCKIN' STYLES

She was angry.... Seething, actually. Her attitude only fueled mine though... and we were both being brats back at the race.

The only reason I even got the last word was because I drove off before she could get another word in.

She was definitely feeling it all tonight though. I caught her biting her lip when I told her I was going to fuck her like I hated her, and her thighs clenched too. She was excited, even though she wouldn't be getting her dominance tonight. Plus, I got to keep my extra keys and got two nights with her.

My attraction to her was undeniable. She was the only person I'd let do half of the things she'd done to me so far... stick a gun in my mouth, kiss me the way she did... break into my apartment... I liked the way she was and it was pretty funny watching her get angry when I met the energy she had with me.

I had cleaned up my place too, hiding all the guns... well, except for the unloaded one in the brand new table next to my mattress on the floor. I'd keep that one there just in case I really felt like showing her what she had done to me.

Apparently, I had a gun kink and loved the way it felt... but I might save that for my second night.

I hadn't been able to stop thinking about her. Even pulling the trigger on Hiroto the other night had me thinking about how we'd held each other at gunpoint and I almost missed. She had been pretty quiet about the whole Luna takedown thing, and Luna had asked about Bentley more than once.

She asked more about Rumer, and I had to say I hadn't seen anyone. Luna didn't know where I lived because I refused to tell her and although she could easily track me, she was too preoccupied with whatever she was up to.

I had been in my apartment for the past 5 minutes waiting for Bentley to show, and I heard her stomping up the steps about a minute ago. The wonder twins never came back either, so I just had to assume they were at a bar or something. I had a few sips of my whiskey before the door suddenly swung open and revealed none other than Bentley Hale with a broken bobby pin in her teeth and a whole new outfit.

Well, if lingerie could even be considered an outfit.

"I'm here..." she says in a singsong voice, watching my body in complete shock at the sight.

Her legs were thin but her thighs were perfectly muscular, her waist curved perfectly and her breasts looked full in the dark green lingerie suit she had on that made her skin look even tanner. All the blood rushed between my legs and I swallowed quickly before placing my glass down and walking around my counter and towards the couch, where I sat down with my legs spread.

"Close the door." I ordered, and she complied, surprisingly. "Let me see you... that's what you wanted right? For me to see how fucking hot you look tonight?"

"How'd you know?" She teases, walking towards me.

"You're playing dirty getting dressed up like this... turn around." I tell her, and she does a little spin, showing me the way the dainty piece of forest green lace trailed up her ass, begging to be ripped.

"I came here to play... Better make it fucking filthy." She speaks slowly, voice low as she finally reaches me, standing in front of me, letting me see everything even closer.

"Just like you, huh?" I say, reaching my hand out to grab her thigh and pull her onto my lap. She yelps at the sudden movement before placing both her hands flat against my chest, keeping a bit of distance between us. "Come on Bentley... give it up. You're not in charge tonight... you think I didn't catch you clenching these delicious thighs earlier?" I speak, eyes lowering to the tops of her thighs and hand moving from her waist to feather over them. "Or the way you bit your lip when I said I was going to fuck you like I hated you?"

"Just because I'm letting you take control doesn't mean I don't have it... I can feel your cock twitching under me, so I guess I do have all the power considering I'm the one keeping it hard." She replies, face leaning against mine and nose tracing the side of my face.

There was so much I wanted to do with her but-

"What are your limits?" I ask quickly, not wanting her to realize I was almost getting lost inside my head.

Her face backs up so she can see me clearly, fresh breath fanning over my lips and I lick them in anticipation of her reply.

"I'm not sleeping here." She deadpans and I shrug in acceptance of the angle. "Also, thought I'd never do the gun thing but seeing you with it in your mouth did things to me." She whispers carefully, avoiding eye contact with me until I grab her jaw and force her to look right at me.

Eye contact was never my thing, but I guess she changed that too.

"You want me to choke you with a gun? See how far you can take it?" I told her, thumb running over her bottom lip and tugging it down until it escaped my touch and snapped back up.

She stays silent, not replying to my question but the second I drag my thumb back up to her mouth and push it in she sucks on it, swirling her tongue slowly and sensually, eyes locked on mine as she slightly bobbed her head. "Shit." I hiss, pulling my thumb back out and looking at her with her face held in my hands forcing her to keep her eyes on me. "I'll take that as a yes."

"I'm not going to beg for anything, either." She adds, and I laugh.

"It's alright... I knew you were a brat." I tease, and she rolls her eyes at me before grinding her hips down on my very hard erection. "You going to kiss me or what, Styles?" She says, hips gliding softly over my trousers.

I moved faster than she expected, locking our lips in a heated kiss, hands roaming every surface of her practically exposed body. Did she really walk through the building like this? The kiss was rough and desperate as hell, tension tearing from our teeth clashing and tongues dancing in a battle for which one of us would take the lead.

I tug her head back harshly by grabbing her throat firmly, disconnecting our mouths.

"I'm in fucking charge tonight Bentley. Don't you forget it." I grit, and push her face back against me as she groans, hips circling over my pants.

I keep the hand around her neck in place and move the other to take the flesh of her ass in it, groping her shamelessly and repeatedly. I move again, reaching for the button in the back which would make the skimpy set of lace on her come off.

'Fuck-" She whimpers when I bite down on her lip, her hands leaving the back of my head to help me find the button, but she groans in frustration. "Fuck it. Just tear it off." She says and if I didn't know any better, she almost sounds like she's begging, but I'd keep that tease for another day.

I move my hands to the valley of her breasts and take my time running over them before burying my fingers in her cleavage and ripping her nice lace in two, the button popping and landing in some far corner of the apartment.

My eyes shift directly to her pert breasts, nipples hardened and begging for my mouth. I obey my own mentality, gripping her right nipple in my hand and pinching it roughly as I encompassed her other nipple in my mouth.

"Fuck! Harry-" She groans when I switch, groping her shamelessly and enjoying it too.

Her groan sets me aflame and I grab her by the waist, pulling her away from me and setting her on the ground, on her knees. "You know what to do."

She licks her lips before raising a brow at me in rebuttal.

"Bentley fuckin' Hale...." I warn, but before I could finish she smirks. "What?" I ask.

"I've been calling you Harry fuckin' Styles this whole time too."

I chuckle letting us both enjoy that sudden moment of realization, but I narrow my eyes again when I see her sit down on her knees. "What. The fuck. Are you doing?" I ask.

"Oh, you want something?" She jeers. "What do you want?"

"I'm not fucking asking you." I say, leaning forward to have our faces a little closer. Her chest is rising and falling rapidly and I can't help but grip her face again to look at her. Fuck she's gorgeous and it wasn't helping my dick right now. I was literally throbbing for her and I could feel the wetness of my pre-cum from seeing her on her knees alone. "Suck my cock. Now."

"Only if you return the favor." She quips.

"I'll decide on that. Whores like you don't always get what they want."

"I'm not your average whore, Harry fuckin' Styles... I always get what I want." She says quickly before moving to lower my zipper.

I move my legs up to let her slide them down my legs, my boxers following suit as my cock hit the skin just below my navel. I let out a sigh of relief at the unrestricted sensation of it and look down to see a wide eyed Bentley looking at my dick.

"Don't let this make your ego any bigger but you've got the prettiest fucking cock I have ever seen." She says, and I chuckle at her words, gasping when I feel her smooth hands on my shaft. "So pretty, I'll even do what you ask."

She runs her tongue over my slit, collecting all the precum that had leaked out of me before stroking me, making my breath heavy and eyes roll.

"You want me to suck your dick, Harry?" She taunts, but I'm sick of the games. I grab my dick and bring her face close to it, tracing the outline of her lips with it and leaving them glossy from my arousal.

"I'm not asking." I snap, and her eyes flash open before her mouth does, her pink tongue licking a wet stripe from the base back to the tip.

She hollows her lips around my tip and starts bobbing her head, hands moving around what her mouth couldn't take. "Fuck... just like that." I tell her as she swirls her tongue around it, taking me even farther than before. She chokes on it when my hips thrust upwards, releasing me from her warm mouth and coughing to clear her throat.

"Choking on my dick already? Imagine when I fuck your throat raw with the barrel of my gun." I say, hand wrapping around her neck to bring her up.

I stand when she does, lifting her up off the floor and wrapping her legs around my waist, kissing her feverishly, tasting some of the salty precum left on her tongue. This was so hot... tasting myself on her was fucking insane. I lead her to my mattress, throwing her down and watching as she leans up on her elbows to move back and give me room.

"Fuck me with you tongue." She moans, legs spreading wide to reveal her pretty pussy, glistening in her own arousal. "I know you're dying to taste me."

I ignore her banter, tearing my shirt off so we're both completely naked on my mattress as I lower my head between her legs. I bit the outside of her thighs playfully, licking thick stripes until they led to her core. "If you want my tongue you better say please."

"Fuck you, I'm not-" I stop her words when I bury my blunt nails into her thigh and she groans out in painful pleasure.

"Rethink your next words carefully." I warn, and she rolls her eyes.

I leave a quick slap right over her swollen clit, dying to have it between my teeth but her brattiness was getting in my way. I loved the challenge and she was a real one. "Fuck!" She cried out at the stinging sensation.

"Say it."

"Do it again." She bites.

"Say please and I'll do it... or even better," I start, an evil smirk gracing my face as I look at her glazed eyes. "Admit it."

"What?"

"That I'm a better racer than you."

She scowls instantly, hand gripping my curls and pulling my whole body over hers. I'm breathless already and her violent pull of my hair makes me moan out, the pain making my body ache in the best way possible.

"Don't ever suggest that." She warns, the free hand moving away but my green eyes are locked on her dilated pupils. She uses her strong grip on my curls to make me look down, and she moans when I lay my eyes on her touching herself, my body hanging over hers.

"Eat me out or I'll ma- ah, shit- I'll finish myself off." She tells me, knowing how desperate I was to watch her come undone for me.

I move instantly, succumbing to her and latching my mouth to her heat, savoring her sweet taste. Oh fuck... I had never gone down on a woman like this and the sounds escaping her were utterly pornographic. Her hands were burning in my curls, gripping them and pushing my head against her.

Her thighs threatened to close when I slipped my tongue in her entrance and lowered my middle finger, slipping it in easily, thrusting in and out of her knuckle deep.

"Harry!" She cries out, and I look up to see her watching me carefully, eyes threatening to close.

"Keep your eyes open or I'll stop." I say with a low rasp in my voice before returning to her soaking cunt. "Perfect fucking cunt... but I bet you know that already you bloody narcissist."

"Takes one to- shit- takes one to know one." She says between whimpers, and I slip another finger in to stretch her out.

I start quickening the pace, moving them in my direction and massaging her walls, her legs clamp around my ears muffling her moans and holding me down against her and I let it happen for a moment before moving my mouth above her clit and nibbling on it, forcing her thighs apart. I press my crotch into the mattress to relieve some tension. I'm so hard it hurts... I could come from watching her.

"Fuck! Harry- I'm- fuck, I'm coming." She cries out, deep moans escaping her body as I pressed down on her clit and drew patterns until she released on my tongue. She kept on coming and I kept moving my tongue and fingers, working her through her orgasm and enjoying the taste of her arousal on my mouth, dripping down to my sheets and chin.

"Stop- fuck- stop." She pants, and I move my head up, my body shifting until I was on top of her, mouth close to hers and hoping she'd kiss me.

"Want to taste how good you are?" I tell her, moving my drenched fingers up to her mouth and ripping it open, shoving them in and watching her moan at the taste. I lick my lips, enjoying the remnants of her around my glistening mouth.

"Fuck me like you hate me Harry Styles... that's an order." She says lazily, but her eyes are alive as ever.

"I think you forgot who's in charge here." I tell her. "I let you get away with it the first time but I want to hear it now... say please and I'll treat you like the fucking slut you are."

She rolls her eyes and moans at my words, enjoying my degrading vocabulary that always got me harder. If it was even possible to be harder than I was now. I looked down at my cock and my tip was burning red and leaking so hard it looked like I had finished already, but the way it stood on its own was grounds to show I needed to feel her.

I look at her body, her stomach rising gently. That's when I noticed three faint scars on her torso, isolated little scars that weren't noticeable unless you were focusing the way I was.

"I got my tubes tied at 18. Are you going to fuck me or not?"

Did that mean I could fuck her raw?

"You know the rules. Beg for it, Bentley."

She rolls her eyes again before wrapping her right arm around my neck and pulling my forehead against hers, lips brushing against mine when she speaks.

"Fuck me, daddy."

Shit.

I don't waste any time before thrusting into her completely, feeling her walls stretch around me and letting out a guttural moan at the same time she does. "Fuck you feel so good." I say, starting to slide in and out of her.

"Fuck, go harder." She says, and I pick up the pace while she wraps one hand around my throat, making my eyes shoot open.

That's when we looked at each other. It also happened to be the first time I made eye contact with someone when we were fucking and I couldn't close my eyes as I pounded into her.

"Hurt me." I tell her, and she bites her lip and groans at the request. I lower my hand to her clit, massaging the swollen nerves and keeping my eyes on her as she takes her sharp nails and runs them down my back, definitely leaving a mark or ten for each fucking finger.

"Shit!" I hiss, lifting her hips and hitting a new angle in her.

"That's perfect-" She starts, but I take the liberty to wrap my hand around her neck to thrust into her. "Yes, fuck, you're so good..."

"I know." I grit, tightening my grip around her throat and feeling her clench so tightly she almost pushes me out. "Give me your hand." i command, and she gives in easily. I move her hand down her abdomen, right above her pubic bone.

"You feel that?" I ask, clenching my jaw as I pressed her hand down enough to feel what I wanted her to feel: my cock sliding deep into her. "Who the fuck is daddy now?" I taunt, and she lets out an outrageous moan.

"You are... fuck, you're daddy."

"And don't you ever forget it."

I had never fucked like this before. The raw chemistry was ridiculous and the way we exchanged power was riveting. She had a layer of sweat over her body as I pounded into her relentlessly... I had never felt such intensity. Everything about her was intense... hypnotic... addictive.

"I-I'm close." She stutters, eyes still on mine.

No limits.

"Open your mouth." I command, and she presses her lips together in contradiction. I press my lips to hers and she kisses me back, tongue coming out to deepen the kiss but I stop her, backing away. "Open it now, you filthy brat."

She clenches her jaw before complying and I spit into her mouth, watching it drip down her tongue before I force her mouth shut. "Swallow."

She does as told, and opens her mouth to show me she'd done as told, and I move my lips back to hers, kissing her as I rubbed her clit quickly because my orgasm was coming soon and I wanted her coming with me.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit... yes, fuck I'm coming, Harry."

"What'd you just call me?" I retorted, clenching my teeth as my orgasm began running through me.

"I'm coming! Fuck daddy you're so good- fuck!" She cries out in a high pitched wine, and I let myself come with her, feeling her throb around my cock as I buried myself in her and stilled as I shot thick spurts of my come into her. I was so fucking out of breath and spent that it took everything in me not to collapse over her, and I pulled out carefully, watching my arousal drip out of her pretty cunt and running my fingers over her heat, collecting a mixture of us on my fingers.

"Open up." I tell her with a hoarse voice, and she bites down on her swollen lips before extending her tongue out for me to give her my fingers which she sucks on and moans at the taste. I went back down, hearing her hiss from the sensitivity and watching her legs shake as I brought my fingers to my mouth and sucked on them, enjoying the same reaction she did.

I got up, grabbing an old t-shirt from my drawer before walking to her and cleaning her up. She reacts to the sensitivity and keeps her eyes half open as she watches me throw the shirt in with my dirty clothes and throw myself back onto the mattress

We stay silent for a few moments, neither of us saying anything and breathing over each other to create a symphony of post-fuck sounds, but she brings her hands up to my bare bicep.

"I can't sleep here..." She starts. "But I can't walk up the steps. You're taking me up there."

"Fucked you good didn't I?" I tease.

"You have no idea." She speaks. "When's night two?"

"Can't even walk and you're already onto the next... Bentley fuckin' Hale, you are something else."

***************************

AN:

so that was... yeah.

first official smut between bentley and harry... and there's so much more to come.

i need to go bathe myself in holy water now.

did i do an okay job because i have never written shit like that before 

sweet dreams <3

ARA FUCKIN' BELLA.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

802K 52.9K 103
"Don't underestimate me, because I'll ruin you." • • • At first sight, Harry has it all: a country to rule, people following his every order, and...
9.4K 607 79
Not everything can be healed by a medicine. ~~~ "Who are you, Harry Styles?" The smirk on his face disappeared and he turned extremely serious. His f...
711K 21.6K 70
COMPLETED Evelyn was an aspiring social worker. But when her first assignment is helping a family living in one of the worsts neighborhoods around Lo...
324 32 18
~~ "You asked me if I had ever been in love, and I said no, right?" He inquired while gazing into my eyes, a smile playing on his lips, his dimples...