Wedding Series (Harry Styles)...

By flawlesshes

Book One. Just a bunch of Harry Styles one shots as you both prepare to marry one another. More

2. Ring Shopping (Harry's POV)
3. The Proposal
4. Engagement Photoshoot
5. Announcing The Engagement
6. Engagement Party
7. Beginning of Planning
8. Venue
9. He Tweets
10. Choosing the Parties
11. Dress Shopping
12. You Tweet
13. Cake Tasting
14. Bridezilla Moment
15. Bachelor/Bachelorette Weekend
16. The Night Before
17. Getting Ready
18. Ceremony
19. Speeches
20. First Dance
21. Wedding Night
22. Honeymoon Destination
AUTHORS NOTE
23. Surprise Dance

1. Permission (Harry's POV)

25.6K 364 32
By flawlesshes

Y/M/N = Your mum's name

Y/D/N = Your dad's name

Asking someones parents for permission to marry their daughter was never made out to be easy. But I didn't think I'd be this nervous. I was currently sitting at lunch with Y/N's parents. I think deep down they both knew what I wanted to ask, I mean, we've been sitting awkwardly for the past half hour because I keep freezing as I go to ask them.

"Listen, I didn't just ask you to come out to lunch because I wanted to get to know you both better. Y/N and I have been dating for two and a half years and I want nothing more than to spend the rest of my life with her. The reason I asked you guys to come out for lunch was because I want to marry your daughter. I love her so much and I can't imagine marrying anyone else or having kids with anyone else. I know with me being in One Direction, it makes things hard sometimes but we've gotten through it because we love each other. I just hope you guys say yes because this will be really awkward if you say no," I trailed off and looked up noticing Y/M/N with tears in her eyes.

"Harry, I can see how much you love our daughter. And I'd love if you became my son-in-law, because let's face it, you and Y/N would make some adorable kids," Y/M/N said and I smiled at her. I looked to her father and awaited his reply.

"About time you asked son. I was starting to think you would never ask. I'd love for you to marry my daughter. The love you both share remind me of Y/M/N and I. I've thought of you as part of my family for quite some time now. I'm just glad you finally grew some balls and asked," Y/D/N said and I laughed.

"I really appreciate this guys. I was thinking if you guys could get her out of the house Saturday I could set everything up?" Her mum nodded, tears still leaking out of her eyes.

"How are you going to ask her?" Y/D/N asked.

"I was thinking..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 454 23
One-shots of Harry Styles and Taylor Swift. They are a mixture of family and romance one-shots and also a mixture of past and present.
977K 11.4K 56
[completed] A collection of Harry Styles Imagines written by yours truly. All the love. x
9.5K 75 8
This is a story of One Shots about Harry Styles. "I see you in words, places, sunsets, lovers...... In everything"
465K 4.3K 45
This is a book of imagines that are all written by me, so sit back relax and let your imagination go wild Sorry for any spelling mistakes, also I do...