A Wish That Changed Everythin...

By skadooshnoodle

((Book 2 of Two Lovers series)) This is why you need to be careful with your wishes.... - Cover made by: @Lo... More

00❦
01❦
02❦
03❦
04❦
05❦
06❦
07❦
08❦
09❦
010❦
011❦
012❦
013❦
014❦
015❦
016❦
017❦
018❦
019❦
020❦
021❦
022❦
023❦
024❦
025❦
026❦
027❦
028❦
029❦
030❦
031❦
032❦
034❦
035❦
036❦
037❦
038❦
039❦
040❦
041❦
042❦
043❦
044❦
045❦

033❦

259 7 50
By skadooshnoodle

TW- R*PE AND ABUSE  ((u guys might not like me after this chapter...))

-------------

((Cole's POV))

"I love you too, Cole."

Those words kept replaying in my head, over and over again. I didn't expect Sam to say it back. Did he even mean it? Or was he just trying to be nice? I didn't know what emotion I was feeling either. Happy? Sad? Confused? I'm not sure!

My head was starting to hurt because of this, so, I went to see if Colby could take over,

Colby?

Yeah?

Can you take over?

Why? 

Didn't you just hear what Sam said?

To be honest, no. I wasn't paying attention

He said that he loves me, and I don't know if he actually meant it or not. Either way, I'm...

Shocked?

Yeah

Can you please just take over. I need some time to myself to think

Yeah, sure

Okay, thank you!

You're welcome

Oh, and also, thanks for helping Sam calm down after his panic attacks

Anytime. Now time for you to take over

Okay

((Colby's POV))

I just took over for Cole, and I immediately looked at my boyfriend that was sleeping peacefully in my arms. I smiled at the sight.

I decided to go to sleep myself. Besides, I was pretty tired.

~The Next Morning~

I was surprised by the time I woke up at, 5:45 am. I never wake up this early.

I looked at Sam who was snuggled up in a ball, on top of the covers. I got out of the bed, and put some blankets on him, then left the room and went downstairs.

I felt like going on a run today, so I went to the front door and put on my shoes. I'm only going to gone for an hour, so I should be back before Sam's awake.

Once I got outside, I thought of the route that I was going to take, then I started running.

LA was beautiful at this time of day. The sun was beginning to rise, you could hear the sound of wind blowing past the trees, and the songs that birds chirped.

I should really go on runs more often. Maybe next time I can get Sam to come with me.

I soon felt thirst after running for forty-five minutes. That's when I realized I had no water. "God damnit." I mumbled to myself as I started walking back home while out of breath.

Hopefully I don't pass out. I didn't even eat anything before I left.

I think God was listening to me because after around fifteen minutes, a male about 39 came up to me and offered me one of his waters because I looked dehydrated.

Even though I had a feeling I shouldn't take it, I did anyways. I was really thirsty. "Thank you!" I said after the male gave me a water, and I walked back home while gulping down the water.

Little did I know, was that I just made the biggest mistake of my life.

((Sam's POV))

I was slowly starting to wake up. I didn't feel arms wrapped around me anymore from last night, so I tried to move around and find the warmth that I was looking for, even though I felt blankets on top of me.

I couldn't feel anything except for the bed, pillows, and covers, so, I opened my eyes.

There was no one here.

I thought Cole promised me that he wouldn't leave me alone? Colby would know not to leave me alone.

I could feel myself starting to slip into my little headspace, as tears started to form in my eyes. I don't like being alone. Especially not now. What if Brennen comes back and no one is here to stop him?

I suddenly heard footsteps coming closer to my room. I started to get scared. But when the door opened, I started to calm down.

It was Colby.

"Daddy!" I smiled then got off the bed and ran into his arms. "Hi, baby." Colby said as he picked me up and pecked my lips. "Where were woo?" I asked as he laid me down on the bed. "I was just out on a run." Colby said as he got on top of me and kissed me. 

I started to feel uncomfortable and nervous for some reason.

"D-daddy... wha-what awe woo d-doin?" I asked as Colby started to kiss my neck. "You'll see..." I felt him smirk against  my neck. I tried to push Colby away but I couldn't. He was too strong for me. 

!R*PE AND ABUSE!

Colby started to take off my pants and my shirt, then his. We were now butt naked. He then placed his lips on mine. I didn't know if I wanted to kiss back or not. I felt scared right now. 

I felt Colby slide one of his hands down to my butt, then squeeze it. It wasn't soft, it was hard. Like really hard. I whined. I turned my head before he could put his tongue into my mouth. "Daddy stwop! P-pwease!" I cried out. "Why do you want me to stop, Baby Doll?" Colby asked then started kissing down my body. 

"I n-nwo w-wike it." I shook my head. "Well then... I'll make you like it." Colby flipped me over onto my stomach. "NO!" I screamed as I felt him shove his d*ck into my hole without warning. 

I was so scared. 

Why was Colby doing this to me?

I thought that he would never hurt me.

Colby kept thrusting himself into me, hard, and I cried in pain. 

"STWOP! I-I-IT H-HURTS!" I sobbed. "Too bad." Colby growled. I then felt him biting my back, probably leaving more hickeys than there already are. "DADDY NWO! I DON WIKE IT!" I yelled as he nibbled on my ear. 

I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my back. He just punched me. 

"SHUT THE F*CK UP, WIMP!" Colby yelled with anger. I couldn't talk. I just cried. I felt his d*ck leave me, then I got flipped onto my back. "Wh-what awe woo g-gonna d-do-" 

-SLAP

I started sobbing more, and harder. The next thing I knew, was that Colby was punching me in my stomach. 

I could barley breathe.

I was shaking. 

When will this stop?

-------------

((Yeah, so um... hOpE yOu EnJoYeD tHiS cHaPtEr. I wasn't gonna do this but then someone made me get this idea so here we are now. I'm evil I know))

1101 words

UNEDITED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 5.6K 33
Sam and Colby are youtubers. In pursuing this line of work, who knows how the line between reality and fiction will be blurred? COMPLETED! keeping it...
9.8K 80 14
This story is just solby, I will take requests like once a week and I'll try to post every two days. There will be: fluff, angst, and POSSIBLY a tiny...
141K 2.7K 36
He thought that vampaires were a myth... until he met one Started writing - 02/01/2021 Finished writing - 04/20/2021
17.1K 509 14
Book 2- Of the 'Highschool Trauma' series: After moving away with his lover and best friend, Colby had made it his goal to start over. To live a life...