Strike Hard: Miguel Diaz x Fe...

By NicolePena1

[Season 1:โœ…] [Season 2:โœ…] [Season 3:โœ…] [Season 4:โœ…] [Season 5:๐Ÿ“] Y/N L/N never had much. With no friends and... More

Cast List
Chapter 1- Moving In
Chapter 2- Bullies
Chapter 3- The reason
Chapter 4- First Lesson
Chapter 5- School
Chapter 6- Meeting the LaRusso's
Chapter 8- Advertising and Sexy Nurses
Chapter 9- Kicking and Costumes
Chapter 10- The Halloween Dance
Chapter 11- No More Karate
Chapter 12- People suck
Chapter 13- Being a Good Friend
Chapter 14- Talking usually solves things
Chapter 15- A New Student
Chapter 16- The Cafeteria Fight
Chapter 17- More students
Chapter 18- Things get kind of awkward
Chapter 19- Things are getting interesting around here
Chapter 20- Dating Advice
Chapter 21- It hurts and sucks
Chapter 22- 2 men and a woman
Chapter 23- Story Time
Chapter 24- Training... in the woods?
Heather
Chapter 25- Beach Party
Chapter 26- All Valley Tournament Part 1
Chapter 27- All Valley Tournament Part 2
Chapter 28- All Valley Tournament Final Part
Chapter 29- Being the better person
Chapter 30- An awkward encounter
Chapter 31- A visitor
Chapter 32- We Could've Died
Chapter 33- The truth comes out
Chapter 34- Johnny's life
Chapter 35- Valley Fest
A/N
Chapter 36- New Girl
Chapter 37- The Beach Club
Chapter 38- A New Lesson and a Trip to the Mall
Chapter 39- The War has Begun
Chapter 40- Kreese is in charge
Chapter 41- Coyote Creek
Chapter 42- A Found Medal and a Fired Kreese
Chapter 43- Dating Apps and Skating
Chapter 44- Moon's Party
Chapter 45- The Start of Something Bad
Chapter 46- The Big Fight
Chapter 47- The News
Chapter 48- The Sadness
Chapter 49- The New Enemy
The Night We Met
Chapter 50- Two Weeks Later
Chapter 51- It happened
Chapter 52- Visitors
Chapter 53- Adopting
Chapter 54- Getting back on your feet
Can You Feel My Heart
Chapter 55- A Concert
Chapter 56- Physical Therapy and Photo Shoots
Chapter 57- Walking and School
Chapter 58- The New Dojo
Chapter 59- The Committee Meeting and an Apperance
Chapter 60- A Yellow Car Conversation
Chapter 61- An Alliance
Chapter 62- The fight
ANNOUNCEMENT
Update
Another update
Graphics
Updated Cast List
Silence
Chapter 63- New Begginings
Chapter 64- Agree to disagree
Chapter 65- Come Together
Chapter 66- Thinking things over
Chapter 67- Uncomfortable conversations
Chapter 68- Only You
Chapter 69- The Prince and the Mermaid
Chapter 70- Leaving well enough alone
Chapter 71- Setting the Record Straight
Chapter 72- Sensei V Sensei
Chapter 73- Girls, Girls, Girls
Chapter 74- Waste of Time
Chapter 75- The Revelation
Chapter 76- Prom
Chapter 77- Swimming Pool
Chapter 78- Life Isn't Fair
Chapter 79- The Truth
Dark Red
Chapter 80- The Beginning to the End
Chapter 81- Crash and Burn
Chapter 82- Choices
Chapter 83- Falling Apart
Chapter 84- The New Era
Deleted Scene: Anthony
Time Moves Slow
<3
Season 5
A/N
Chapter 85- Seperate Ways
Chapter 86- New Paths
Chapter 87- The Key
Chapter 88- A Toast
Chapter 89- Coming Home
Jacob
Chapter 90- Hit Them Hard
A/N

Chapter 7- The truth

16.3K 440 436
By NicolePena1

"Kyler this is Sam's dad, Daniel, and her friend Y/N." Amanda introduced. Kyler shook Daniel's hand with a smile before his eyes fell on Y/N. Y/N internally tensed up as Kyler's eyes raked over her, probably recognizing her. "Nice to meet you, Y/N." He said with a smile, sticking out his hand. Y/N took it hesitantly and shook it. "Nice to meet you too, Kyler." She replied. Daniel watched Y/N closely, noticing her tense and stiff body. Before anyone could speak, Sam came bounding into the kitchen.

"Oh hey, guys!" She exclaimed happily, pulling Y/N into a quick hug before doing the same to Kyler. "Hey, Sam," Y/N replied with a smile. "Well, shall we get started?" Amanda asked, clapping her hands in joy. "Yes, we shall," Daniel answered. Everyone walked over to the table and took their seats. Y/N sat on Sam's left while Kyler took her right. Amanda took the seat next to Kyler, leaving an empty seat for Daniel. Y/N felt relieved she'd be next to Daniel, just in case something happened. She didn't know what would happen, but just in case.

A small cutting board had been placed on the table, with raw pieces of fish and a very nice knife placed next to it. "The Yanagi, or yanagiba, depending on the region, is a knife used exclusively for cutting sashimi," Daniel explained as he cut through the fish. "I picked up this bad boy on my first trip to Okinawa." He placed the knife down before picking up the cut fish and placing it on a plate.

"Viola! The famous LaRusso ponzu toro." He poured the sauce over it and set the plate down next to Kyler. The three women clapped while Kyler looked at the plate with a hint of disgust. "Uh, no, thanks. I don't like sushi." He stated. Y/N had to swallow her laugh. Of course, he doesn't. She wasn't a big fan either but she was still going to try it. It didn't look that bad, not to her anyway.

"Uh... Are you sure you just don't wanna try a little piece?" Amanda tried, noticing the somewhat hurt look on Daniel's face. "It melts in your mouth." Daniel insisted. Kyler shook his head. "No, fish kind of grosses me out," Kyler stated, looking around at the others. Daniel shared a look with Sam. "No, you like fish. What about the fish sticks at school?" Sam asked, feeling embarrassed about his behavior. This whole situation was actually funny to Y/N.

"Oh yeah, fish sticks are dope. You have fish sticks?" Kyler asked. Daniel looked down with a grimace. "Uh, no, just this fresh fish I picked up from the Japanese market this morning," Daniel replied, somewhat angrily. Y/N felt bad. He spent the time to get this and Kyler won't even try it? Now she had another reason to dislike him. "You know, why don't we see if we can find Kyler something he can eat. Sam, you wanna help me in the kitchen?" Amanda asked. Sam nodded, following her mother. Not wanting to be left with just the two, Y/N excused herself to the bathroom, leaving Kyler and Daniel alone.

Daniel exhaled as he sat in his seat, wiping the sauce off his hands. Kyler awkwardly rubbed his neck before turning to him. "Thank you for inviting me over, Mr. LaRusso. Um, you have a really great house. And I think Sam is really cool too." Kyler stated, hoping to impress Daniel. He definitely messed up when he denied the sushi but maybe if he used flattery, he could get somewhere with him. He only hoped that Y/N or whatever her name was didn't ruin his chance and tell Daniel what happened at the strip mall. Hell even if she did, he could easily make something up and say SHE attacked HIM.

"Well, thanks. She takes after her mother. And listen, I never liked sushi when I was your age either. It wasn't until I met a good friend of mine that it began to grow on me." Daniel reassured. Kyler just nodded his head, acting like he cared about what Daniel was saying. "He was from Okinawa. Where are your parents from?"

Kyler blinked awkwardly. "Irvine. I think?" He answered unsurely. Daniel nodded. "Irvine. Right." He chuckled awkwardly. An awkward silence fell between the two and Daniel hoped someone would come back. He didn't care if it was Sam or even Y/N he just wanted someone to come to break the tension. Daniel glanced at the boy and noticed his bruise again, remembering his conversation with Y/N.

"So tell me about that shiner you got there." He said, pointing to the fading bruise. Kyler brought his hand up to his eye. "Oh, this, uh this is from wrestling." He lied. Daniel, noticing his bruised knuckles, didn't believe him. "You know, I dodged the wrong way, and I caught an elbow. It's stupid." Kyler laughed awkwardly.

"Is that how you hurt your hand too?" Daniel asked with an amused smile. Kyler looked down at his bruised knuckles and put his hands in his lap embarrassed. "It's OK. I was in my share of fights back in high school." Daniel reassured.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Come on, Kyler. I know high school kids can be rough."

"No, it wasn't a kid. Well, there was one kid."

"So there was a fight."

Kyler let out a grunt of defeat. "Is there something going on at home?" Daniel asked worriedly. Maybe Y/N's fight and Kyler's bruises were unrelated? That's what Daniel was hoping for. He didn't want Sam dating someone like Kyler. Someone like Johhny Lawerence.

"Oh no. No. Um...Ok just... Some guy and some girl at a mini-mall, they just jumped me and my friends." Kyler answered slowly. Daniel looked at him confused. "What?" He questioned. "Yeah. We were just at the store trying to get...some protein bars. And yeah... some homeless-looking guy, and some random girl, started giving us a hard time. And next thing we know they start busting out some karate."

"Karate?" Daniel asked. At this point, Y/N was heading back to the dining room. "Wait, wait, wait. Wait a minute, wait a minute. What mini-mall was this?" Daniel asked as Y/N walked in. Kyler looked up at Y/N as he answered, "Reseda mini-mall."

Daniel looked at Y/N and then back at Kyler as the two stared, well more like glared at each other. "Y/N come with me, we're going on a ride," Daniel said getting up from the table and storming out. "What did you tell him?" Y/N asked angrily. "Oh, the truth. How you and that homeless man attacked me and my friends while we were buying protein bars." Kyler replied smugly. "That's not true and you know it." She spat. "Y/N! Let's go!" Daniel yelled. "Have fun."

Y/N walked out of the house and got into the car with Daniel. As soon as her seatbelt was on, he stomped on the gas and gunned it to the strip mall. "Why didn't you tell me about Johnny?" Daniel asked angrily. Y/N squirmed in her seat. "I didn't know it was important information." She answered wearily. "Were you telling me the truth? Because Kyler told a different story." Daniel stated. Y/N nodded. "Yes, I swear I'm telling the truth." She said truthfully. Daniel glanced over to the girl and saw she was being honest. Now he didn't know whom to believe. Well, he'd have to wait until they got to Cobra Kai.

They pulled into the parking lot and Daniel was out of the car before Y/N could even undo her seatbelt. He opened the door, making the bell ring above. Johnny, hearing this, walked out of his office. "Welcome to Cobra Kai." He said before looking up. He saw Daniel standing there, a scared Y/N behind him. Y/N was worried about two things. Daniel hating her for fighting Kyler and Johnny hating her for being with Daniel. She may not know what the history was between the two, but she knew there was history there.

"Some things never change." Daniel spat, glaring at Johnny as he moved forward slowly. "Yeah, what are you talking about?" Johnny asked, his eyes flickering over to Y/N, who refused to look at him. "I heard you and Y/N beat up a bunch of teenagers in that parking lot," Daniel replied, jerking his thumb to the parking lot. "Oh, that. No. We didn't beat up any teenagers. We kicked the shit out of a bunch of assholes who deserved it." Johnny remarked with a smug grin.

Daniel scoffed. "Wow. Johhny Lawerence calling someone else an asshole. That's rich man." Johnny glared at him angrily. "What's that supposed to mean?" He asked. "Nothing. Look, I'm not here to rehash the past. Just stay away from daughter's friends." Daniel demanded. Johnny rolled his eyes.

"Your daughter's friends? Yeah, that makes sense. Nice company she keeps."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"It means those friends of hers were wailing on a girl and a kid half their size. Maybe you don't know your daughter as well as you think you do. Get your house in order, LaRusso."

Daniel moved forward angrily. "Who the hell do you think you're talking to?" He questioned angrily. The two older men were standing no more than 10 feet apart, their fists clenched as they glared at each other. "Bathroom's clean!" Miguel's voice rang catching Y/N's attention. Miguel came out of the bathroom and removed his headphone, looking between the two men and Y/N confused.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Sensei..." He started before Daniel cut him off. "Sensei? Really? Oh my god, kid. I don't know what he's told you, but you shouldn't believe a word this guy says or you're gonna end up exactly like him." Daniel turned and looked at Y/N. "You too, Y/N. I can tell you're a good kid. Don't listen to him." He said softly. Y/N looked down at her feet awkwardly, while Johhny glared at Daniel more angrily than he already was. How dare he tell these kids not to listen to him?

"You and I...We aren't done." Daniel said before turning on his heel and walking away. "I'm right here man." Johnny challenged. Daniel ignored him and walked over to Y/N who had stayed closer to the door, watching the whole thing. He placed a comforting hand on her shoulder. "I'm sorry what happened with Kyler. And if you need a better teacher, you know where to find me." He whispered in her ear. He patted her before walking out of the dojo.

"Sensei I-" She started. He rose a hand, dismissing her apology. "It's alright kid. Danielle has always been dramatic." He reassured with a smile. Y/N sighed in relief. But Daniel's words kept turning around in her head.  "And if you need a better teacher, you know where to find me."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N Sorry for not updating yesterday I wasn't feeling well. Also with school starting again, I don't know how often I'll be able to update. I've been trying to update everyday but we'll just have to wait and see. I actually did this instead of hw lol.

Anyways thanks for 1K reads! I actually thought this story would barely get 20 so it means a lot that people are interacting and love the story. It motivates me to want to write more so thank you so much :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

856K 36.9K 99
-๐‚๐‘๐˜ ๐๐€๐๐˜ แต‰หกโฑ แตแต’หขแตแต’สทโฑแต—แถป '๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ...
99.2K 5.8K 35
-๐…๐‹๐€๐–๐‹๐„๐’๐’ แดฐแต‰แตแต‰แต—สณโฑ '๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ...
111K 3.1K 48
"๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ." ๐ƒ๐š๐ก๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ก...
2K 60 23
In which Robby and Isabella learn to love during a karate rivalry in the valley. Dating the kid of your dad's karate rival can't be too bad right? ...