𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦 | 𝘣𝘰𝘬𝘶𝘵𝘰...

By michichann

✧˖*°࿐ you were brought to a volleyball ceremony to congratulate your brother, wakatoshi ushijima. following w... More

𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿𝘀
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱, 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁?
𝘄𝗵𝘆?
𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗲
𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲
𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀
𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘇𝘆
𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗱𝗼𝗹𝗹 (nsfw)
𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘀
𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗽𝘀
𝗽𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁
𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆 (nsfw)
𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝘂𝗹𝘀𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆. . .
𝗰𝗵𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗽𝘂𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗻𝗲𝗸𝗶𝗿𝗮
𝘁𝗵𝗲...
𝘀𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗹

𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴

14.6K 356 636
By michichann

"a friend of her brother?"

"yup."

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"who is it!?" bokuto mouthed. you were taking your 12th nap of the day, hoping they would just take you to a hospital, even though nothing was wrong with you.

"tendō satori?" kuroo repeated. your eyes widened at the name and coincidentally bokuto saw that you were wide awake. he tossed his body on you and gave you never-ending kisses all over your face.

"you're alive~" he breathed out, crushing your body. you smiled at him, but internally you were upset.

"y/n ushijima? yeah, i heard she went missing," kuroo continued to speak on the phone. "you want to meet up with us?"

bokuto's head laid on your chest as you were threading your fingers through his hair.

"no it's not a problem, sure... here's the address-" kuroo gave him a false address and hung up.

"do you know a tendō satori, y/n? and don't lie... you don't wanna know how hard an ace can slap your face," bokuto sat up with his legs crossed.

"yeah, he's my brother's friend or boyfriend i don't know,"

they hummed as they heard a knock on the door.

"again?" kuroo walked out of the room and peeked out the door. "who the hell?"

"a friend of her brother?" bokuto hummed.

"yup," you replied as you popped the P.

a boy with standing red hair was whistling at the front door. bokuto got up and locked you inside the room.

"tendō satori," you whispered to yourself with a slight grin on your face. you stood up, but you were weak since you hadn't been active for two days. you also haven't eaten in two days. you stretched your limbs and cracked your back, your neck, your fingers, your toes, and your knees. you grabbed the bunny ears and placed them on while wearing lingerie that kuroo had bought for you.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"you boys gave me the wrong address!" tendō said.

"how'd you find this place?" kuroo grabbed his collar and pulled him inside.

"i mean, it's not like a hidden house in the forest... i actually had to knock on every door to find you-"

kuroo looked over at bokuto and dropped tendō.

"sit over there, I'll make some food... if i know-how," bokuto whispered to himself.

"perfect!~" tendō flawlessly took his seat while he wrapped his arm around the back of the chair.

bokuto began to fry rice and create a sauce for the spaghetti.

"y/n is just a lovely girl, isn't she?" tendō teased. the boys speared their eyes into his soul when his sharp tongue spat out y/n's name.

"never got the chance to speak to her," bokuto tilted his head as he went back to cooking.

a pound on the locked door caused everyone's attention to shift to the mysterious room, only two of the three boys knew what was in it. or did they all know?

"maybe you should open that-" kuroo silenced tendō by throwing a slipper at the door.

"it's our dog, he's not very nice around visitors," kuroo explained. the pounding continued and didn't stop, so tendō brought it to himself to open the door.

"hey... hey!-" bokuto yelled as he tried to stop him but tendō couldn't open the door without a lock.

"can ya hear me dog?" tendō raised his voice at the door. "shut the fuck up."

he burst out in laughter and slid his hand to the knob, trying to open it up again.

"y/n do you happen to know where the key is?" tendō said slyly, then focusing his attention on the boys who were standing in shock.

"y/n? why do you think she would be with us?" kuroo hovered over tendō, who was sitting crisscrossed on the floor right next to the door with his ear against it.

"tsk, tsk, tsk..." tendō then stood up, he was an inch taller than kuroo. "open the door, i'd like to see my little sister,"

"sister?"

"no but yes... well no, but she is but not really," the door continued to pound, kuroo slammed his hand next to tendō's head, trapping him. bokuto was sitting back and observing, like always.

"she's not here..." kuroo's eyes lazily drifted to bokuto's.

"but i know she is," tendō said.

the boys sighed and manically laughed. they were yet to kill another person. they submitted and opened the door, letting tendō see y/n. one last time. his eye's sparkled seeing the girl... in bunny ears and lingerie. his eyes then went dull.

"the hell is that," tendō muttered as he walked over to taste bokuto's food. kuroo furrowed his eyebrows at y/n. she stayed silent, knowing if she said the wrong thing, kuroo's temper would set off and who knew what he would do to her.

"s-so now what?" bokuto uttered out.

"i'm taking her home!" tendō said as he threw a plate at the wall. he rushed over to you and carried you bridal style and jumped out the window.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

you woke up on the floor, with drool falling down the side of your mouth.

"the fuck?" you groaned. your stomach growled, you haven't eaten and you looked out the window that you thought you escaped from.

"i-i-i was dreaming?" you thought. you were becoming more delusional day after day, being held captive.

you reach for the door but it was locked. you start to pick at the walls and the paint began to peel off. you continued to peel the paint off, till bokuto came in and the door hit the back of your head.

"y/n, we need to speak."

a/n: really juicy chapter coming tmr :p only if u like smut tho :o

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 110 8
ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴛꜱᴜᴋɪꜱʜɪᴍᴀ ɪꜱ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴀ ꜱʜʏ ʙᴏʏ ... ᴀ ꜱʜʏ ʙᴏʏ ᴡʜᴏ ᴅᴏᴇꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀɴᴅʟᴇ ʜɪꜱ ᴏᴡɴ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴇᴛ, ʜᴇ'ꜱ ꜱᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴀꜱᴋɪɴɢ ʜɪꜱ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴏᴡɴ ꜰ...
174K 4.9K 24
Your the Manager of the Volleyball team for Shiratorizawa.You live right behind The Dream boy,Ushijima Wakatoshi.His parents and your parents have al...
2.3K 69 19
Y/N just recently went through something and is struggling through it mentally, she hides this from her best friend Bokuto. While in the middle of th...
1M 37.7K 60
⊱:*𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐘 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐱𝐨:*⊰ 𝘿𝙀𝙎𝘾𝙍𝙄𝙋𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 𝙄𝙎 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀