𝗽𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁

"what's in it?"

"what's in it?"

"clothes? some shit i got for her,"

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"does wakatoshi miss me?" you asked bokuto as he was assembling a closet that they bought for you.

"no clue, he doesn't seem bothered," bokuto grunted. "but he's always like that, isn't he?"

you hummed, you wanted to go home... only if they wanted you back.

"you miss volleyball, y/n?" bokuto said as he admired the assembled closet until the door fell off causing the entire closet to collapse. "damn," he whispered to himself, slouching over.

"i guess? no, not really," you stared at bokuto's broad back and shoulders.

"do you miss home?"

"yes... if they miss me,"

they sat in silence till kuroo came in with two big bags.

"the closet isn't up yet?"

"nope," bokuto replied with a heavy sigh. kuroo began to work on the closet as he placed the bags down. "hey! you can't come in with two ginormous bags and not tell us what's in it!"

kuroo shot his eyes at you. "it's y/n's,"

"what's in it?" bokuto's tone changed.

"clothes? some shit i got for her,"

"can i see?" bokuto tried to stand up and grab the bags but kuroo placed the screwdriver to his chest to stop him. "why can't i look!?"

"because i said it was y/n's!" the boys began to argue. you muted their voices and you went over to peek inside the bags. you slowly take every item out one by one.

a hoodie.

bunny ears.

vintage pants.

green sweatshirt?