𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗱𝗼𝗹𝗹 (nsfw)

"we will teach to love

"we will teach to love..."

"no,"

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"you won't be able to open the front door since only we have the keys, you have access to the kitchen but everything is childlocked and you'll have a hard time finding out the codes to every single lock in this house. if you try to kill yourself we will just kill your entire family," kuroo placed down the rules.

"i stink," you blurted out. they look at each other in disfunction. "what? did you guys not childproof the fucking bathroom or something?" you joked. till' you realized they really didn't.

"it's not like I'm gonna do anything-"

"we'll bathe you, princess," bokuto smirked as kuroo uncuffed you.

they carried you to the bathtub and you just stood there waiting for them to leave.

"we aren't leaving."

"but-"

"we aren't leaving."

you sighed and protested. you didn't move or speak at all, you were still fully clothed as the bathtub was ready for you to sink in.

"please just let me do this!" you said.

"i guess we will have to do this by force," they said together. they walked over to you and forced your clothes off. you were naked, but it's not like they've never seen you naked before.

"you look good as always," bokuto licked his lips as kuroo teased your spine. you stood still and didn't want to go in the tub till they left.

"c'mon bokubro," they both started to strip down. they carried you and gently placed you in the tub. you looked up, avoiding contact with their eyes and of course, their flaccid dicks.

"oh come on, you've never seen a dick before?"

"i-uh- yea i have their just... not-"