𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗽𝘂𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

"huh?"

"huh?"

"did you guys even try to look for me..."

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

you couldn't do anything about it. you couldn't just leave bokuto and kuroo, or else they would be wanted for multiple counts. you had to just refuse your brother's hand.

"please y/n, we must go." your brother said, in an annoyed voice.

"oh, wakatoshi..." tendō laid on the couch. "we just got here, dear brother! and you shouldn't force y/n to leave her home~"

"home?" wakatoshi let go of you and fixed his posture. "is this home to you?" he raised an eyebrow. you stood still, keeping your head down. you picked up the mop and smiled, listening to the music play.

"y/n!" wakatoshi tried to get your attention but you ignored me.

"do you see how easy it was to find me, brother?" you said through your smile.

"huh?"

"did you guys even try to look for me..." you yelled at him, making sure you got every piece of dirt off the floor.

"we did try..."

"then why?! why am i still here?" you threw the mop at him, causing him to take a step back.

"what's this?" kuroo said at the front door. bokuto jumped on wakatoshi from behind, landing punches to his face.

"what did you do!!!" bokuto yelled at the top of his lungs. your breath hitched and your pupils dilated when you realized the situation. you could've been long gone, but you chose to be stubborn instead.

"y/n?" kuroo carried your over his shoulder. "you care to tell me what happened?"

you stared blankly at the floor that was moving as kuroo made a stop and threw you on your bed.

he hummed to get your attention.

"i don-"

"you know we'll have to kill your brother now?"

a/n: short chapter cause i'm a bum ill
promise another long chapter tho <3

a/n: short chapter cause i'm a bum ill promise another long chapter tho <3