𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗲

"you like whipped cream?"

"why are you putting it there!?"

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

'CAN I be fed? ' was the only thought you had. your stomach was obviously grumbling and your body was weakening. how come no one has come to get you yet?

"you can't cook?!" bokuto yelled as you laid on the bed, with your limbs and neck tied.

"we'll just grab some fast food," kuroo grabbed the car keys. "we'll be back! we're just gonna get us some food so that you don't starve to death!"

"i think i should stay!" bokuto pushed him out the door.

"can you please untie me! my fingers are purple!" you pleaded.

"no can do pretty girl..." he brushed your hair with his fingers. "you're so beautiful, y/n... i can't let you go anywhere... you're mine now, no one can ever give you the same amount of affection i do to you,"

"you call this affection?" you tried to fight the ties.

"no one will ever go this far for you, would they?"

"let me go, please."

he hummed. he stood up and went to the kitchen, leaving the door open. he came back with a whipped cream can.

bokuto was too sweet to ever actually hurt y/n. he didn't like kuroo's idea of tying her up, but it was either that or a cage. bokuto really did love you, more than anyone but he was too scared to tell anyone. that was until kuroo confronted him and provoked him to follow his plan.

bokuto yearns for y/n's attention and would do anything to have her love him back. although, he knew he would get nervous if something intimate did happen.

y/n met bokuto at a volleyball game, he was upset when she didn't remember. y/n met kuroo over the phone when she was facetiming kenma.

kuroo is kindhearted, but he has a side of him that was provocative and manipulating. often snarky and definitely cunning. y/n never liked him but she did think he was cute, and she thought the same with bokuto. kuroo wanted to do mischievous things with and to y/n.

"you like whipped cream?" bokuto sat close to you, shaking the can. you nodded and raised an eyebrow from suspicion. he smirked at you and lifted up your shirt a tad bit, revealing the skin above your belly button.

"why are you putting it there!?" you yelled as he let the can release whipped cream onto your stomach. he looked back up to you, with a completely different demeanor. his eyes filled with rage that needed to be released.

 his eyes filled with rage that needed to be released