𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐎𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬...

Oleh itz_beauty

❝ because without armin, this life of mine would be meaningless to me ❞ ༛༛ ༛ ༛༺༻༛ ༛ ༛༛ Y/n's been going throu... Lebih Banyak

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝙾𝚏 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚊
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸 - 𝙷𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢'𝚜 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹 - 𝙲𝚘𝚘𝚔-𝚘𝚏𝚏
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺 - 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙽𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙴𝚡𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻 - 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚞𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼 - 𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚗 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚃𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾 - 𝙴𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿 - 𝙵𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶 - 𝙰𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚜
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷 - 𝚆𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸 - 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚜
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹 - 𝙾𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚋𝚒𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺 - 𝙲𝚘𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻 - 𝚂𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚘 𝙷𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼 - 𝚄𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽 - 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙼𝚢 𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝙸𝚗 𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟿 - 𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶 - 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟷 - 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝙶𝚘
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟸 - 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟹 - 𝙻𝚊𝚍𝚊'𝚜 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟺 - 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟻 - 𝙾𝚌𝚎𝚊𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟼 - 𝚅𝚘𝚠
𝙰𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾 - 𝙴𝚊𝚐𝚕𝚎 𝚅𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗

570 25 38
Oleh itz_beauty

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

On top of Wall Sina, some guy named, 'Carsten', ordered the first round of artillery fire at the gigantic Titan.

The Titan emerged through it unscathed and the Garrison fired a second round of artillery from the ground at the base of the Wall.

Deputy Commander Hanji arrived, bringing barrels of gunpowder, ropes, and netting.

She also had two carts loaded with gunpowder with the handles and triggers of ODM gear strapped to either side.

The triggers are tied down so once the grappling hooks are fired they will reel in like regular ODM gear.

"Let's put these together just like, hm...just like wrapping a present for someone special!" Deputy Commander Hanji exclaimed.

Right now, I am carrying some barrels loaded with gunpowder. Mikasa was helping me out as well.

I then spot Historia disagreeing and asking Commander Erwin if he really thinks the people will bow down to a person just by name.

Historia's so strong now. I used to think of her as someone weak, whose mom never loved her but she needed her, oh~

I miss those days, not gonna lie...

I used to think of her as another person who would serve as mere bait for the Titans.

I really was a horrible person back then. These people are fighting for different reasons and they're still fighting for that reason.

The people I'm with are strong. Strong physically, mentally, and emotionally. I need to catch up with them.

"Hey. Don't the kids down there in the city remind you of the four of us on that day years ago?" Eren questioned.

I placed the barrel on the right spot and proceeded to walk up to Eren to stand next to him, with Armin next to me.

"Nobody down there expects a Titan taller than the Colossal Titan to attack them. They might end up seeing the same thing we did back then." I stated, going back to work.

"But the difference this time is that soldiers stand prepared to face the Titan. We get to play that role." Armin encouraged.

That's right. We get to play the role of being the heroes of those four children in the city.

"Y/n, isn't that heavy? Shall I carry it for you?" Armin offered, referring to the barrel I was carrying.

"Oh, uhm, no. It's okay. It's not that heavy and I can manage. Thank you, though." I declined his offer.

"Hand it over to me. I don't want you passing out on me later and scaring me to death." he joked, grabbing the barrel from my arms.

"Y-Yeah, thanks..." I mumbled, my cheeks heating up. Armin is so nice. He's a sweet guy, really.

"Eren!" Mikasa exclaimed. The two of us turned around to see Eren brutally beating himself up.

"Wh-Whoa! What are you doing?! Are you trying to injure yourself? It's not time yet!" Armin reminded as Mikasa grabbed ahold of his arms.

"No. I'm just giving a useless brat what he deserves. I honestly hope he's dead." Eren stated, blooding leaking from his nose.

"And I'm sure a brat with anger issues needs this as well." I approached him and slapped his face.

"Y/n!" Armin and Mikasa gasped as a red handprint started to form on Eren's right cheek. There was a small cut there too.

"Yeah, you're a crybaby most of the time and a pain to deal with but that doesn't mean you're useless." I stared at my red palm.

"Thanks to you and the soldiers, who have perished, humanity's finally taking a step forward." I patted him on the back before walking away.

Meanwhile, the Garrison prepared another round of artillery at the nape of the approaching Titan, which had almost reached the Wall.

Though they riddle its head and upper body with holes, the wind changed, causing all the hot air blowing off the Titan's body to wash over us.

The Titan's hand reached up and landed on top of the Wall as it pulled itself upright.

Its face and belly have been scraped away from all the dragging it has done on the ground, and its entrails spilled on top of the Wall, scattering the soldiers below.

"Ew." I said, disgusted.

Panic gripped the city behind us as Orvud District's citizens saw the Titan and fled for safety.

Sir Cartsen ordered his soldiers to retreat. He sighed, stating that the city he grew up in was doomed.

Captain Levi patted him on the shoulder and told him to stand back since we will be handling it from here.

"Ready, set, go!" I exclaimed. Mikasa dumped her bucket of water on Eren. Eren dumped his on Armin.

Armin dumped his bucket of water on me while I dumped mine on Mikasa, though it was quite difficult to do so.

"It's cold." Mikasa stated the obvious, shivering a little. We all agreed.

"Hold on, was it really necessary for Eren to get his body get soaked?" Armin questioned, turning to us.

"No, but I just wanted him to join in on the fun." I replied. An irk mark formed on Eren's forehead.

"Why you! The water is flipping cold, you know?!" Eren attempted to grab and scold me but Mikasa held him back.

"Oh, we're up." Armin informed, walking ahead. I followed after as Mikasa dragged Eren from behind me.

"There's one thing that's changed since back then. It might not be the most reliable, but now, humanity does have a secret weapon!" Eren mentioned.

He pointed to himself after Mikasa had let go of his arm. At least he isn't beating himself up anymore.

Eren lifted his hand and hovered it in front of his mouth. Mikasa, Armin, and I stood back to avoid getting caught up in the explosion.

Eren transformed into his Titan form and let out a roar as we throw buckets of water over our heads.

We had to do this again for safety precautions to make sure we could withstand the heat.

Armin and I rolled out the carts loaded with gunpowder. Commander Erwin fired a green smoke signal.

We fired the grappling hooks and the triggers reeled the carts and accompanying barrels of gunpowder into the Titan's hands, where they explode due to the sheer heat of its body.

This caused the massive Titan to lose its grip and slump forward so its head would rest just above the Wall.

"Eren!" Commander Erwin called out as Eren sprinted forward in his Titan form while carrying a sack, woven out of netting, and stuffed with barrels of gunpowders.

"Go, Eren!" I cheered. Eren roared in reply as he charged at the Titan and hurled the sack into its open mouth.

With the heat, the gunpowder doesn't need a detonator and is combusted in a chain reaction that caused the entire top half of the Titan to explode, including the nape.

"Now, use the ODM gear to finish it off!" Commander Erwin ordered.

Remember Y/n, no matter how large the Titan, its weak point will be 1 meter high and 10 centimeters wide.

We need to destroy this vital organ before it regenerates enough to create a shield of steam. We've only got one shot.

I attached myself to one of the chunks of Titan flesh that was falling from the sky and sliced through it.

Though, to my dismay, it wasn't Rod Reiss. In the end, Historia managed to get it, to prove to everyone that she can be trusted with her new position as, 'Queen'.

༛༛ ༛ ༛༺༻༛ ༛ ༛༛

In the capital, Historia received her crown from Premier Zachary before a crowd of people and high-ranking members of the military.

The story of her slaying the Titan in Orvud District and overthrowing her father had spread throughout the crowd.

After the coronation of Historia Reiss, the new queen, we head inside to witness something extremely important.

"Wait, are you really doing this, Historia?" Eren questioned, stuffing his hands inside his pockets.

"Yeah, I am." Historia replied, marching forward and preparing herself mentally.

"Mikasa was just joking about that! Right, Mikasa?" Eren turned to his left, where Mikasa was.

"After you punch him, you should say, 'I dare you to hit me back'." Mikasa ignored Eren's question, but this was enough to answer it.

"Even though I'm not gonna do it, this is making me so nervous." I admitted. Everyone sweatdropped and couldn't help but agree with me.

When we finally see Captain Levi, Historia hyped herself up and punched Levi in the arm before backing away while cackling.

"Whoa!" everyone exclaimed. Mikasa just smiled approvingly while I stifle my chuckle. Her punch wasn't much, but seeing that was definitely worth it.

Historia's laugh was filled with mixed emotions. There was a huge sense of pride in it...but there was also a hint of nervousness and fear.

"How'd you like that?! I'm the queen! If you got a problem-" Historia paused when we heard Captain Levi chuckle.

This made all of us turn to him in horror, afraid that he might beat her up after what she had done.

"Thanks, guys." he smiled at us, much to our surprise.

༛༛ ༛ ༛༺༻༛ ༛ ༛༛

On a rural farm, Historia Reiss chased after a pair of children as Jean, Eren, Armin, and I watched.

Two months had passed since Historia Reiss's coronation. She had started a farm to take care of the orphans and the needy.

The military had also been overhauled. We now have a new weapon that allowed us to kill Titans without risking the lives of soldiers.

"She seems better suited to run an orphanage than a country." I remarked, watching as she nagged the children.

"Have you heard her nickname yet? The Cattle-Farming Goddess. Not as an insult, of course." Armin mentioned.

"It won't be long now before everyone forgets who plugged the breach at Trost, am I right?" Jean provoked, turning to Eren to see his reaction.

"With that expression on your face, I can see why you're called, 'Horse face', horse face." I pointed out.

"H-Hey!" Jean turned to me with a scowl.

Eren doesn't take the bait and talks about how this is what Historia wished for, to take care of the orphans and the needy.

"I have to get back to work. I don't want to get scolded at." I informed them, standing up and lifting a small crate.

"I'll be going now as well. See you guys later." Armin waved at Jean and Eren before carrying a crate and catching up next to me.

"It's been a while since I've felt at peace. There's been a lot of things happening that I feel like I haven't rested enough." I mentioned.

"A lot has happened. I say you should take this chance to rest. We could even roam around town if you'd like." he suggested.

"That sounds lovely. I've been meaning to buy a few things but I haven't gotten the time with everything that's happened." I agreed with his suggestion.

Why does this seem familiar?

Is this what people call Déjà vu?

It's as if I've seen this before.

"Is something troubling you, Y/n? You're spacing out again." Armin shook my shoulders.

"Huh? Oh, I just thought this seemed familiar." I muttered.

"Armin, it's happening again." I informed him.

"What do you mean? What's happening again?" Armin inquired, looking at me in worry.

"My vision. I can see the two of us walking behind Historia and Eren. I can see us from above." I stated.

The two of us looked up and searched the sky. Our eyes landed on a bird that was staring right back at us.

"That bird...I don't think that's normal for a bird to flap its wings and just stay in one spot as it stares at people." Armin commented.

"It'll go away soon anyway. Let's just ignore it. Sorry for startling you." I apologized.

"Huh? No, it's fine. Also, about our trip to town...we have the day off on Friday." he dragged on, hoping for me to take the hint.

"Yeah, I'm free on Friday. I'll have to have a chat with Commander Erwin about this vision and other stuff tomorrow." I informed.

"Oh, speaking of other stuff, how are your bruises? Are they getting any better or is it getting worse?" Armin asked.

"It's actually getting better. It just randomly started disappearing." I answered his question.

"I-I just got carried away back then, that's all!" the two of us heard. We turned around and saw Eren and Historia talking to one another.

"Mikasa is not gonna like this at all." I sweatdropped. Armin sighed and agreed.

"Speak of the devil." I muttered. Mikasa showed up with a scary expression on her face.

She took away Eren's load of supplies, saying that he was tired from his experiments, and carried it away herself.

Eren complained, saying that she should stop treating him like some frail, old man, and ran to catch up with Mikasa and Historia.

The military was forced to purge many talented soldiers from its ranks, but discoveries such as the glowing ore from beneath the chapel were put to everyday use.

Furthermore, using Eren's hardening ability, a new weapon was created to counter the Titans, which is the one I mentioned earlier.

༛༛ ༛ ༛༺༻༛ ༛ ༛༛

"We can win! We have a chance! The Titans don't stand a snowball's chance in heck against that thing!" Marlo exclaimed.

"Don't get so excited. Most people don't celebrate joining the Survey Corps." Jean sighed, annoyed.

"That reminds me. Did Hitch try to talk you out of joining?" Sasha inquired.

"Hitch? Why would she?" Marlo replied with a question himself.

"Why? Aren't you two...like that?" Sasha teased. Connie was grinning mischievously in the background.

Marlo stated that he does recall a time when she told him pretty adamantly not to join and he said he was wrong about her.

"Idiot." Jean commented.

"Are you slow, Marlo?" Armin sweatdropped.

"Dense." I remarked.

"That bowl cut is shrinking his brain." Sasha pointed out.

"What? Marlo's right, you know." Eren argued.

"You're just as dense, you reckless idiot." I provoked.

Jean informed Marlo that the only people who are getting worked up by our progress are the new recruits like Marlo, who has no prior combat experience.

From another table behind him, Floch asked if Jean thinks of himself as a veteran now.

He came over to our table, along with a couple of other recruits, and said that they're not the only ones who are excited.

Floch seemed to have realized that there was something different about us. There was something on our faces that made him wonder what happened to us.

"If you're that interested, then I suppose you wouldn't mind listening?" I raised a brow. Floch decided to decline.

After Floch and his companions left, Connie got up, saying that he was going to visit his village in the morning.

Sasha supposed that it was not possible to make Connie's mother human again and Armin agreed.

Before Eren can wallow too deeply in the memory of when he was a Titan himself, Mikasa snapped him out of it and told him to finish his food.

Jean complained about Eren's morose mumbling and told him to focus on remembering the Scout he saw in his father's memories.

Eren felt that he had met that man in his dad's memories but cannot remember where and when.

"Maybe if you hit your head one more time, you might remember. Try getting the commandant to headbutt you." I suggested.

"If head trauma was the answer, I wouldn't-" he paused as his eyes widened.

Eren realized that the Scout in his father's memories and Commandant Keith Shadis are the same person.

༛༛ ༛ ༛༺༻༛ ༛ ༛༛

Keith Shadis was the 12th Scout Regiment Commander and led them before Commander Erwin.

We head out to meet our old commandant on the training grounds, where we were once trained on.

When we were seated inside, Sasha insisted on standing, still terrified of the time she spent in training.

I don't blame the Commandant. Who in their right mind would give half of a potato to a superior? Heck, it was barely even a half!

Commandant Keith noted that even though it had only been months since we graduated, he barely recognizes us.

Deputy Commander Hanji asked if Commandant Keith understood why we are here today to visit him.

Rather than answering, he looked at Eren and said that he resembled his mother, but the fangs in his eyes are from his father.

Eren asked that Commandant Keith tell them everything, and Keith admitted that in the grand scheme of things he does not know anything, but agreed to tell us what he knows in his personal history as a mere bystander.

And adding myself to the script, I, the author, will be taking the stage for now before you head back to your POV.

I'm sure all of us have watched the anime and are in season 4 right now, or maybe you're in season 3, but either way, we all know how this goes.

He tells us the story of how he was in love with Carla and other stuff that aren't that beneficial, but rather, informative.

So, I'm gonna skip all of that since I seriously don't wanna write something that long and I'm sure none of you are interested in something we already know.

And since I have ranted way too much than what was needed, I'll give you back the microphone.

"So, that's the real reason you resigned. Not to atone for the deaths you caused, but because you realized you were never 'special'." Deputy Commander Hanji stated, disappointed.

She called out his inferiority complex and told him not to run away from reality and that we should dedicate our hearts instead. Eren requested her to calm down.

Eren felt that Keith was right and that he was never special either. He just knew he was the son of a special man.

Commandant Keith offered Eren one final memory. When he had ranted about specialness to Carla, she asked him if it was wrong to not be special.

She did not think so. Carla didn't need her son to be better than anyone. He was already special just for being born into this world.

And for some reason, that hit me really hard.

After all of that, we head outside and prepare to leave. Armin offered to bring me to Commander Erwin's office.

When we arrived, Armin bid me goodbye before heading back with the others.

Meanwhile, I made my way to Commander Erwin's office. I made sure to knock on his door.

"Come in." I heard, making me twist the doorknob and enter the office. He glanced at me before offering me to sit on the couch.

"What may have brought you here today, Y/n?" Commander Erwin questioned as he arranged the paperwork on his desk.

"I believe you have received my letter, Commander Erwin." I mentioned. He gave me a nod.

"Yes. I would call this the 'Eagle Eye'. It's like watching a scene from above, which is exactly what you explained in your letter." he stated.

"Eagle Eye, huh? It happens randomly, too. I'm not sure if there's some meaning whenever I experience this." I pondered.

"Next time, whenever this vision of yours occurs, try to figure out what happens before it. Do you mind telling me times it had happened?" he requested.

"Of course not, Commander Erwin. I can't remember the first time, but I do recall seeing two people watching us during one of Eren's experiments." I answered.

"And what were you doing before that vision happened? Did you feel some sort of strong emotion or did you do something to trigger it?" he interrogated.

"It always occurs when I'm around...Armin Arlert." I muttered, recalling all the times I had spent with him.

"Do you have any feelings for this boy?" he inquired. Suddenly, the color of my cheeks changed into a shade of pink.

"U-Uhm, to ask me such a question out of the blue is quite embarrassing to answer...I uhm, uhh..." I struggled to find the right words.

"Sorry, it was rude of me to ask. I was just thinking of a way to utilize this ability of yours." Commander Erwin apologized.

"Utilize my Eagle Eye?" I repeated. He simply replied to my confusion with a nod to confirm it.

"Yes. Perhaps you can use this ability to scout an area if there is a chance for you to control your Eagle Vision. You could also..." he paused. Eagle vision sounds better.

"Y/n, when you use this ability, can you still see using your own vision, or is your vision completely focused on the perspective of the bird?" he asked.

"It's difficult to explain, but I can see both. However, I have noticed that the bird does not move when I focus on both perspectives." I added.

"I see. Thank you for taking the time to discuss this with me. You are free to go." he dismissed me.

"It's no problem, Commander Erwin. Have a good day." I respectfully bowed before leaving the room.

Eagle vision...huh?

And seriously, does he have to ask such an inane question?

༛༛ ༛ ༛༺༻༛ ༛ ༛༛

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.6K 53 18
❝𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆? 𝐈 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔.❞ « A story in which you join the Training Corps and meet a man named Ere...
27.6K 788 13
﹙⭔.🫐 "its funny that we've both fucked so many people, ⟆ ( 〃yet we still havent ran into each other." .) ★☆﹔ "maybe thats a good thing."﹆ ◃.a sto...
383K 10.4K 94
L/n Y/n was found at the doorstep of the Yeager Household at the age of 7. Eren vowed to protect Y/n ever since he saw her that day, with their bond...
216K 5.3K 40
(F/n) is a shy, lonely girl, with a twisted past. Everyone in her family abandoned her after a tragic accident which killed her father, and ever sinc...