𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟸 - 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜

𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Whose fault is it that we're in this mess?" Y/n reminded herself, resting Armin's body on the roof.

"Whose fault is it that Armin's dead?" Y/n mumbled, standing up and grabbing her blade as she traced its edges against her arm.

She didn't know what she was doing. The voice inside of her just told her to do as it says.

As her tears slowly disappeared along with her mourning, fury began to build up inside of her as she glared at the thing that destroyed her only reason to live.

Her heart raced as if there was no tomorrow as she thought of all the things she's gonna do to the Colossal Titan.

She couldn't control her urge to kill and calm the anger that's about to burst inside of her.

"Whose fault is it that my only reason of living is now gone?" Y/n let out a tear before cutting her skin with her blade.

Suddenly, streaks of yellow crackled in the sky. Levi looked up and noticed that the sky was still bright and there was no sign of rain at all.

"Another Titan?" Levi groaned as he made his way back to Wall Maria after defeating the rest of the Titans.

Unfortunately, the Beast Titan, Zeke Jaeger, got away thanks to the Cart Titan, Pieck Finger.

After a few seconds after that sudden lightning, a massive tremor shook the ground, causing the Scouts to stumble.

Seeing this, Bertholdt and Reiner's eyes widened, unaware of another Titan shifter aside from Eren.

The Titan lets out a screech as it crouched in front of Armin's burnt body in a protective manner.

"Another one?" Jean stammered as he stared at the Titan who was standing in front of Armin while letting out a screech.

"This sound...I recognize this sound. It's the sound of an animal that had lost its loved one. A pained cry..." Sasha described.

"Where's Y/n? Didn't she head over there?!" Connie panicked, afraid that Y/n might've been affected by the transformation.

The four of them began to worry for Y/n's safety, since she was heading there just now.

(A/N: Imagine it has your appearance and kindly ignore the nipples, 😀. Also, I'm sorry if you didn't want Y/n as a titan shifter, it's for smth in the future chapters.)

The Titan's h/c hair swayed gently due to the soft impact of the wind. Its e/c eyes glowed brightly, as if it was claiming the higher position.

"No, that Titan over there is Y/n." Mikasa claimed.

Y/n used her wings to swiftly glide towards the Colossal Titan. Bertholdt gasped as he tried to get Y/n away with his arm.

Y/n easily dodged it and instead, her 14-meter-case Titan circled around the Colossal Titan's arm.