𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻 - 𝚂𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚘 𝙷𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"So, who broke it?" Captain Levi questioned, referring to the broken chair, lying on the ground.

No one said anything as they stared at the broken chair that looked like it had been kicked.

I was about to enter the kitchen until I heard Captain Levi speak up again about the broken chair.

"I'm not mad. I just wanna know." Captain Levi reassured. Hearing that from you is not very convincing.

"I did, I broke it." Historia confessed although we all knew she wasn't the one who broke it.

"No, no, you didn't. Jean?" he turned to Jean.

"Don't look at me. Look at Eren." Jean gestured towards Eren's direction.

"What? I didn't break it." Eren argued.

"Huh? That's weird. How'd you know it was even broken?" Jean cockily questioned, thinking he got the culprit.

"Huh? Because it's sitting right in front of us, and it's broken." Eren retorted. Jean remained silent for a while.

"Suspicious." Jean claimed.

"If it matters, probably not, but Sasha was the last one near it." Connie stated.

"Liar! I wasn't even near it." Sasha argued. I was watching all of this go down.

"What were you doing earlier?" Connie questioned. Things are actually getting juicy.

"I was finding something to eat in the cabinets, everyone knows that, Connie." Sasha retorted.

"Okay, okay, let's not fight. I broke it, let me fix it." Armin offered but was interrupted by Captain Levi.

"No. Who broke it?" Captain Levi repeated his question from earlier.

"Captain, Mikasa's been awfully quiet." I heard Connie whisper over to Captain Levi.

"Oh, really?" Mikasa finally spoke up. And thus, the start of the new war began as a bunch of yelling and arguing came from the kitchen.

I broke it. I accidentally got hurt when my leg came in contact with it, so I kicked it back for revenge.

I predict 10 minutes from now, they'll be at each other's throats with war paint on their faces than a pig head on a stick.

"Oh, whatever, Jean! Or should I say, why don't you go back and fix your mane, horse face?!" Eren yelled.

Good. It was getting a little quiet around here.

༛༛ ༛ ༛༺༻༛ ༛ ༛༛

"Ah, welcome back." I greeted. Armin, Jean, and Sasha gave me a smile before putting down the things they were carrying.

The remaining members of the 104th Training Corps and I settled into this
remote rural cabin.

We have been organized into the new Levi Squad to protect Eren Jaeger and Historia Reiss.

"Hey! Did you guys clean your shoes before you came in?" Eren inquired, holding some kind of broom.

"What? No way. How could we clean our shoes while carrying all this?" Jean retorted.

"How was it? Did you experience any trouble along the way?" I inquired, approaching Armin with a microfiber cloth in hand.

I was wearing some rubber gloves to avoid making stains around the cabin. I wouldn't want to make Captain Levi mad over some silly thing.